It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Demands Timetable For Israeli Withdrawl From The West Bank.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
www.worldtribune.com...

Obama seems to be getting tough with Netanyahu and has demanded a timetable for the Israelis to withdraw from the West Bank. He is due to arrive in Israel on March 20th and says he is not there for a photo op. He furthur says IF Netanyahu does not provide a withdrawl timetable he will take his own action. We all know there is no love lost between these two players, and considerating how Netanyahu humiliated Obama on national television during his last visit Obama will get even while in Israel.

There is a possibility a secret agreement has been already reached and during his visit Obama will preside over a "Memorandum of Understanding" signing between Abbas and Netanyahu. In any case Obamas visit will be very interresting.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Very nice to see tension in between the US and the terrorist state of israel.
Maybe the US could just pull all funding/aid and allow them to be their own country.
Somehow though, I feel this is only theatre...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This is just a rouse to fool the people into thinking that the U.S does not support the taking of more land from the Palestinians when they are actually funding the land grab.

What people dont know is that Israel is willing to blow themselves up to blame the country they want to over take.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Very nice to see tension in between the US and the terrorist state of israel.
Maybe the US could just pull all funding/aid and allow them to be their own country.
Somehow though, I feel this is only theatre...

Maybe Obama is pulling the strings to let crazy Israel do whatever it wants in mideast and then play the victim mouse. (referring Tom & Jerry , the cartoon that the mouse was always being threaten by the cat)

No bad thing for Israel is going to happen because AIPAC has always been there for America and so America,

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Israel has as much right to that land as the Palestinians do, Jews never left completely, so whoever has the biggest guns should keep it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Explanation: That would be Russia with its Tzar Bomb at 50 Megatons!

What country has the most powerful nuclear weapons? [answers.yahoo.com]

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
From what I have read - and I assume a lot is classified - Russia uses larger bombs than the US, but the US relies on more weapons per missile and more precise targeting.

I believe the largest test ever was of the Soviet Tsar bomb, about 60 megatons.

Countries with the most Nuclear Weapons Country Number of warheads [aneki.com]

1 Russia 28,240
2 United States 12,070
3 France 510
4 China 425
5 United Kingdom 400
6 Israel uncertain
7 India uncertain
8 Pakistan uncertain

Source: BBC

They also have more nukes than anyone else!

Personal Disclosure: Care to revise your answer in the light of these facts?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: That would be Russia with its Tzar Bomb at 50 Megatons!

What country has the most powerful nuclear weapons? [answers.yahoo.com]

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
From what I have read - and I assume a lot is classified - Russia uses larger bombs than the US, but the US relies on more weapons per missile and more precise targeting.

I believe the largest test ever was of the Soviet Tsar bomb, about 60 megatons.

Countries with the most Nuclear Weapons Country Number of warheads [aneki.com]

1 Russia 28,240
2 United States 12,070
3 France 510
4 China 425
5 United Kingdom 400
6 Israel uncertain
7 India uncertain
8 Pakistan uncertain

Source: BBC

They also have more nukes than anyone else!

Personal Disclosure: Care to revise your answer in the light of these facts?

Nope, who says they will use nukes?

Back off and let Israel defend herself. The Jews have as much claim to that land as the Palestinians do. Remember, they never had an established country there, they were Nomads living by the sea, they've never ruled and they've always shared it with Jews.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Israel has as much right to that land as the Palestinians do, Jews never left completely, so whoever has the biggest guns should keep it.

How stupid.

The 'jews' as you put it are mainly Polish and other peoples that were attacked by the Nazis in ww2 and were given land that prophetically was claimed to belong to the jewish people so they found the right to uproot and kill the Arabs in Palestine which is based on ancient ancient mis-understood texts.

But if you do your research you will find that elements of the U.S gov funded Hitler ( Bush- Union bank) took over Europe, pulled their boogeyman (hitler) established the league of nations, world banks lent money to rebuild forever keeping europe in debt, U.S Nukes Japan twice and then 6 million jews oh wait correction less than 1 million jews are attacked and then as a final move they are given Palestine to create a new banking state and middle east base for world domination.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

It look like the US has the biggest guns. Israel has been so cruel to the Palestinians that I think they will lose a lot.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

How stupid.

The 'jews' as you put it are mainly Polish and other peoples that were attacked by the Nazis in ww2 and were given land that prophetically was claimed to belong to the jewish people so they found the right to uproot and kill the Arabs in Palestine which is based on ancient ancient mis-understood texts.

But if you do your research you will find that elements of the U.S gov funded Hitler ( Bush- Union bank) took over Europe, pulled their boogeyman (hitler) established the league of nations, world banks lent money to rebuild forever keeping europe in debt, U.S Nukes Japan twice and then 6 million jews oh wait correction less than 1 million jews are attacked and then as a final move they are given Palestine to create a new banking state and middle east base for world domination.

There have always been Jews there that never left, even the bloodwork shows that the Jews and Palestinians are related. They didn't all import into there during the great migration you know.

Some people need to study thier history.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Here's the thing,

When the Palestinians develop a history of constant persecution for their religion, lose millions of people to death, they can have some sympathy.

As it stands, they are simply rejects that no other Arab nations want and were stupidly promised something, they had no right too, by they British.

They were supposed to help overthrow the Ottoman empire, which they didn't, we did, and Britain held up their end of the agreement when they shouldn't have.

Sorry but Jews have always been in that land also, they are persecuted, so they have more justification to have it.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Back off and let Israel defend herself.

That is fine... how about the USA stop funding and supplying Israel ... and then Israel can defend herself ok!

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Back off and let Israel defend herself.

That is fine... how about the USA stop funding and supplying Israel ... and then Israel can defend herself ok!

Personal Disclosure:

Ok, that works for me.

I have no horse in that race so if they want the land its up to them. However, they have nukes and are under constant threat so do you want to leave them to their own will?

I imagine we will have easy access to ME oil though after everyone is dead from the nuclear fallout.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Here's the thing,

When the Palestinians develop a history of constant persecution for their religion, lose millions of people to death, they can have some sympathy.

As it stands, they are simply rejects that no other Arab nations want and were stupidly promised something, they had no right too, by they British.

They were supposed to help overthrow the Ottoman empire, which they didn't, we did, and Britain held up their end of the agreement when they shouldn't have.

Sorry but Jews have always been in that land also, they are persecuted, so they have more justification to have it.

You mean manufacture a history?

Jews are not special... they are entitle to NO special treatment or land for that matte
Once they tone down on their insane views on fictatious scriptures they can possibly be accept as "normal" people...that whole poor thing or martyr thing, is created by jewish extremists....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Here's the thing,

You mean manufacture a history?

Jews are not special... they are entitle to NO special treatment or land for that matte
Once they tone down on their insane views on fictatious scriptures they can possibly be accept as "normal" people...that whole poor thing or martyr thing, is created by jewish extremists....

What exactly is manufactured?

Are you saying the history books lie about the Romans marching them out of that area or that Hitler didn't prosecute them by the millions.

Ahhhh, you are a denier.

Tell me the history of aggression against the Palestinians throughout history.

Lets compare it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Its all coming together now. But I mean who am I to judge our president. He knows best for us right? It just seems odd to me that he breaks his back to help Egypt, but basically turns his back on Isreal. The one country that we should be standing firm with against the sadistic countries that seek to destroy Isreal. And since the genecide in Syria started Obama has barely mentioned it. Maybe that's because he believes in the same laws as Muslims. Just a thought not an accusation. So try not to tear me apart too bad.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

You seem to overlook the fact that the Palestinians have been there for generations and the Jews that did live in the area with the Muslim's and Christians in relative peace and never called for the creation of Israel. Now the Russians that are passing themselves off as Jews have absolutely no claim to the area to say this belongs to us because of our religion is just plain stupid.

"so whoever has the biggest guns should keep it" Nice attitude let Israel give back all the weapons America has given them and let's see how that attitude stands.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Here's the thing,

People have been mean to us throughout history so give us what we want. Jews aren't the only people that has been persecuted throughout history.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The Palestinians only took over that area because after the Romans marched out all the Jews is was a place for them to squat.

No other country would have them.

Many Jews were able to stay however so yes, they've always had a presence in that land though not an overriding one.

The reason we gave them the right to return is because of the global prosecution against them. I certainly don't want anything bad to happen to the Palestinians either but to say its their land is a fabricated myth put forth by sympathizers.

Its no more their land then it is pure Jewish land. They both have had a presence there for a long enough time to call it their own.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Here's the thing,

People have been mean to us throughout history so give us what we want. Jews aren't the only people that has been persecuted throughout history.

Like I said, lets compare.

Show me the agression against Palestinians and Jews throughout history.

Put your money where your mouth is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join