It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Demands Timetable For Israeli Withdrawl From The West Bank.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MildCat

The problem with today is people only see todays news. They don't bother to go back and look at the underlying issues and see what has brought all this bs on. I understand we cannot trace back 1000's of years and determine who the land really belongs too (I bet none of them lol) but we can certainly take a look at whats brought the recent stuff on. Zionism has played a major part in the modern issues including both world wars and one only has too look at the attitudes of some of the first Zionists to get a better understanding of what their goals actually were, how they felt about the Arabs and Christians in Palestine and people wonder why they fight back like they do..

They believe they are Gods chosen people, they believe they are better than everyone else, they probably believe that one day they will be the only people on the Earth also. They are on their own when it comes to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MildCat

Wrabbit is a great poster and outside this Israeli/Palestine crap which always seems to ruffle a few feathers you will find that out yourself. When it comes down to it now, both sides really aren't helping each others cause so they are both to blame.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

How is my assertion that the land doesn't belong to them faulty? They were given their nation back in 1948. Then suddenly in the cry defense they expanded their borders back in 67 never minding that annexing land by force is against international law. But the UN and everyone else said ok you can have the land. But if you look at any map their borders are again past what they were given. They are stealing more land. They constantly keep building illegal settlements and so on a person would have to be blind not to see it.

And the old well this land belonged to us because this book says so is nonsense. If everyone followed this line of thinking no one would have anywhere to go because it belonged to someone else at one time.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
This is shocking, I didnt expect this of Obama

Obama is not doing anything special. He is just following the protocols of the 4th Geneva Convention (1949). All countries on earth have signed onto the 4th GC.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join