It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Afterthought

No and rightly so, patient confidentiality and such.
Would you want your ills told to everyone?

First, I'm not royalty.
Second, in today's time, it's nothing for people to air their dirty laundry.
Third, she's the ruler of a country. I believe that the people do indeed deserve to know how she's fairing and what's wrong with her.
Fourth, we heard all about her husband while he was in the hospital. I wonder of his nurses were Masonic? It will be interesting to see if the Princess has Masonic nurses for her delivery.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I don't know. You tell me.

There is no such thing which is the reason I asked you for a defintion.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The Masons are known for keeping secrets, so it's no surprise that the Queen would be specifically cared for by a Masonic nurse. Was it really a stomach flu? With all their money, why wouldn't she have a personal charge come to the palace and care for her. If she needed an IV, that wouldn't be difficult to cart there. Remember when doctors made house visits? Wouldn't this be easier in today's time with most medical equipment being smaller and more able to transport? I bet she was having surgery of some sort. Maybe she has one of those mechanical hearts like Dick Cheney has and it needed a tune up.

That post really does demonstrate a total ignorance of health care.

Putting up IV’s out with a hospital can become quite a complex task, say you start her on Saline at 50ml/h but then its noticed that despite this she isn’t peeing so may have problems with her kidneys so you need to change to a different solution like Hartman’s solution or dextrose but you don’t have it there when you need it like you would in a hospital. Or suppose something unthinkable happens like she is given these fluids but then her BP starts to go off and she becomes overloaded or haemodynamicaly unstable for another reason and you need to put a CVP in her neck put a A-line in and perhaps even need to start with the inotropes, cant do that from a bed, even in a palace you need a hospital.

That’s really what the problem is with your suggestion that she didn’t require a hospital for a stomach bug your assuming that a stomach bug is just a little bug. She could have ended up having massive haematemsis or something again, better if she is in a hospital.

And I really do hope that you are not so ignorant of health care that you think a 86 year old lady would be discharged from hospital only a few days after major surgery like the heart surgery you alluded to.

And what exactly is a Mason nurse?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well, if I were the Queen, I suppose I would trust a nurse who was trained in the Masonic ways to care for me. If I thought I needed my condition kept a secret, I'd want someone who promised to be disembowled if they should reveal such secrets. Being the Queen, I bet she could make this happen, too, should this nurse have loose lips.
Let's not forget what happened to the nurse who answered the phone while the Princess was in the hospital.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

For those that do not understand the meaning behind this.

The Masonic symbol is of course the compass and square. These two symbols are about forming society in the image it wants. The tools of the stone masons. Why do you think you wear a mortar board on you head during graduation? Turn that mortar board right side up and it has a human sitting on top. Human clay to be formed as the puppet masters wish.

The pentacle is spirit above the four elements that form the material world. The spirit has control of the material. Put it together and it is about controlling all of mankind.

Any denial of these facts is nothing but mental masturbation.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Allow me to try to get a decent convo going with some masons and to try to set the scene a little for the angle that I am coming at, just so you fully understand me...

I feel the subject is so often turned into an us against them with the mason part of our community and I think this is just a misunderstanding... Okay, here goes...

I was brought up catholic and from a very early age I saw the senselessness and the pomp and the hypocrisy... I saw the collection plate being passed around and I wondered where all the money went... I saw the priest with a nice car and he had a nice place to live too...

Then I would look at the pope and rome with all the evermore pomp and riches and gold and flamboyance and I thought to myself is this what jesus and god would want? Is repeating the hail mary really what god would want, etc...

Suffice to say I was on to them!

Then it got even more sinister when I got older and learned about all the other things some priests get up to with the alter boys!

Now, with all my first hand experience and knowledge of this religion and with the conspiracy that I had gleaned and the sickness that I had learned about do you think I thought of ALL catholics as child molesting money grabbing hypocritical SOB's? Hell I didn't think of ALL the priests/bishops etc like that, but I would most definitely be suspicious of them and their motives!

I looked on at the average catholic as a poor deluded soul, someone that has been taken in by a really blatant in your face scam... I felt sorry for them, my family included... How could they not see, is what I thought...

So now on to masons, for a start you are a secretive bunch and that is bound to cause concern and suspicion, I mean even the catholics preached about being open and honest etc, even if they were hypocritical about it!

But the point is whatever the conversation is regarding masons it isn't about the average joe! I'm sure people do not think YOU guys are involved in some form of conspiracy... But I am sure there are elements within your community that are unsavory, and I think that secrecy could be used to manipulate, even the masons. or especially the masons... Kinda pulling them in with the promise of more info to come! Kinda like how a soap opera ends on a cliff hanger to keep you coming back for more... To draw you in and keep that cash flowing! I also think for some members there will be the obviously I scratch your back if you scratch mine going on... I dare say that happens in any religion...

So I hope that kinda explains at least how I feel about it and I hope some of you masons can stop getting so defensive! It is not about you or even your congregation, but about the sinister elements within the organization as a whole.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

if I were the Queen, I suppose I would trust a nurse who was trained in the Masonic ways to care for me.

HA!

That made me laugh, as a nurse I would love to know what it’s like to be a nurse “trained in the masonic ways”.

I wonder if they have a secret hand washing technique rather than a secret handshake

Maybe these masonic nurses are the lucky ones who get BP cuffs that work first time.

if they get more free annoying RCN letters than me I am going to be so angry

edit on 4-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well, if I were the Queen, I suppose I would trust a nurse who was trained in the Masonic ways to care for me.

What does 'trained in the Masonic ways' mean?

If I thought I needed my condition kept a secret...

She would already have that with client-patient-privilege.

edit on 4-3-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Regardless, she looks pretty darn good for having the need to be hospitalized for a stomach bug.
Maybe this nurse is a makeup artist, too? I have a feeling she wears many hats.

Another thing that occurs to me in regards to secrets is that people would be communicating info to the Queen about certain political agendas. I bet they needed someone who could keep their mouth shut should they overhear any sensitive conversations.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Really I thought she looks poorly to me and tired.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What does 'trained in the Masonic ways' mean?

Stop being coy. You know darned well what I mean.
I wouldn't doubt if the Masonic nurses cared for MI6 agents when they are injured.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

she looks pretty darn good for having the need to be hospitalized for a stomach bug.

Oh really and is that you professional medical opinion?

I think she actually looks really quite pale in this photo

You can’t tell if a person is walking around with a major condition just by looking at them to say “well she looks ok” does nothing to back up any of your claims.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Please explain it to us then.
Is it a secret martial art? do they cast real spells? Magic missile etc?
edit on 4-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Stop being coy. You know darned well what I mean.

I do not ask for explanations of things I know the answer to. If you are incapable of answering my questions just say so otherwise I would appreciate an answer.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I wouldn't doubt if the Masonic nurses cared for MI6 agents when they are injured.

I once cared for a ex-SIS officer who served in WWII and I am not a mason she was actually quite a unassuming pleasant lady but was very interesting to talk to.

Again I am not a mason.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

see what i did?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I look after a 97 year old who spied for us against Italy in WW2 (he was a translator for Mussolini and knew him very well) Does that mean I too am a mason carer?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
I presume you are looking for a connection between the Monarch and Freemasonry, unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny this connection, though could be possible. Many powerful/influential political figures (including the monarchy) have ties to the organization.

Though I am not to sure if your looking for some kind of sinister angle or not.

Could be as simple as a fashion and the nurse doesn’t know what it represents.

Here is a link to buy some cool Mason belt buckles online LINK

I didnt see a sign that says Masons only

edit on 4-3-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Considering its the Queens Nurse, presuming that she doens't know what it represents is a embaressing statement you should really take back
edit on 4-3-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

I look after a 97 year old who spied for us against Italy in WW2 (he was a translator for Mussolini and knew him very well) Does that mean I too am a mason carer?

Do you know the secret hand washing technique.

I couldn’t believe it when I found out what this old woman used to do it was so funny the way she told me.

edit on 4-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The key word there is "served".
MI6 are a special breed. We're not talking about regular military fighters. These are trained special agents and if they become injured during one of their missions, do you really think they're going to be placed into a regular hospital? I honestly don't think so.
I know most of you aren't agreeing with me and asking me to answer questions I've already answered, but I believe there is more to this than meets to eye. I'm just here to give my two cents. I didn't expect to change anyone's mind or make anyone believe something they don't think is possible. We all know that Masonic initiations involve pledging to be murdered should they reveal secrets of the craft and other secret knowledge. I'm not a Mason or an Eastern Star, so I'm not privy to whatever info they are bestowed with at the highest of ranks. Whatever makes them feel special and needed, right?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join