It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Just seen this on another site.

Just look at the Queen's nurses belt buckle.
Link.www.dailymail.co.uk...

They are not hiding it anymore now so what do you think

Freemason symbol and a pentagram like i said whats your thoughts on this.
Edit to add image.

Thanks

edit on 033131p://2013-03-04T15:46:17-06:00043 by mars1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Whats so shocking about this...
Maybe shes associated with the woman's maternal part of the Masonic Lodge. She has that right, and you do as well to put in an applications to a Masonic Lodge or any other society. An become a member.
Of course, those societies have power, that's what they're there for.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I presume you are looking for a connection between the Monarch and Freemasonry, unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny this connection, though could be possible. Many powerful/influential political figures (including the monarchy) have ties to the organization.

Though I am not to sure if your looking for some kind of sinister angle or not.

Could be as simple as a fashion and the nurse doesn’t know what it represents.

Here is a link to buy some cool Mason belt buckles online LINK

I didnt see a sign that says Masons only

edit on 4-3-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
I didnt see a sign that says Masons only.

This is an excellent point. We as Masons do not have a trademark on any of the symbolism and if apparel companies use them in their designs there really is not much we could do to curtail this.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

That is the queen's nurse's belt buckle.....the pentagram sure didnt have any magical powers to improve her looks tho!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

No I,m not looking for any angle just pointing something out that I think is interesting that's all.
On another note look at how the nurse is looking at the Queen very telling.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by mars1

That is the queen's nurse's belt buckle.....the pentagram sure didnt have any magical powers to improve her looks tho!!!!!!

She's looking okay for a 86 year old.

In Canada, we have updated our currency with her image as she has aged.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Do you just crumple up the money so she looks more wrinkled?

+56 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is getting silly now. It is not a coincidence that the nurse happens to be wearing two very occult symbols round her waist.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Do you just crumple up the money so she looks more wrinkled?

We have that partial plastic money now so its hard to wrinkle at all lol. They just gave her some jowls and some bags here and there.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well, let's see here...there is this.

THE EGYPTIAN-MASONIC-SATANIC CONNECTION (Revised Edition with new documentation) - Compares the rituals. The symbols in each of these areas with drawings from Satanic ritual abuse victims and shows their connection with Freemasonry.

Coupled with this and the photo....

CHAPTER 3 - FREEMASONRY AND HUMAN SACRIFICE 22 1 THE CONNECTION BETWEEN FREEMASONRY AND MYSTERY RELIGIONS 22 2 THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE MYSTERY RELIGIONS & HUMAN SACRIFICE 29 3 THE CONNECTION OF FREEMASONRY AND HUMAN SACRIFICE 29

...and the fact that there have been allegations that Queen E(vil)izabeth enjoys offing people every now and again(mostly children), kind of completes a picture.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

It wouldn't be the first time. In a monarch society.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What else does the pentagram represent?

Wasn't it supposed to originally a symbol for something positive and got hijacked by numpty satanists?

Like the swastika was a thousands of years old Vedic symbol, the Nazi hijacked?

Seems to me, if they are all satanists, they're pretty sloppy about who sees it.

Not to be rude or point out the obvious or anything, but many of the worlds flags and emblems have pentagrams on them...the USA flag for example has 50 of them. If it's significant in the context of a nurses' belt buckle, it would be significant on dozens of world flags wouldn't it?

ETA:

Just found this on Wiki:

Christians in the past commonly used the pentagram to represent the five wounds of Jesus,[4][5] and it has associations with Freemasonry.[6]

Pentagram

So, it goes back a long way and has associations with many groups, including but not limited to pagans or masons.

Besides, i thought it was common knowledge the Queen was head of UK freemasonry...or is that just me?

edit on 4-3-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
Seems to me, if they are all satanists, they're pretty sloppy about who sees it.

But does it really matter who sees it?

Even in this thread those who question it are given lame duck answers...Essentially written off as a crazy.

And the ones who do go deep down the rabbit hole, well they probably die.

It doesn't matter who sees it and thinks anything about it, the fact is they will continue on because of the control they maintain over multiple forms of comm

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Can people from Britain explain the blue uniform? Is it a normal uniform, i guess she is the head of that department?
Now that my attention is drawn to the belt, it seems such an unusual nurse outfit.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

There's something very off with that nurse, despite the voodoo belt buckle...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Symbolism is everywhere In my Old folks home we have wood paneling around from around 1900 and it has many symbols on like pentagrams and so forth,(both of the nurses ones are on my wall) funny though I learnt that one of my co workers great great grandad was the carpenter who made the wood panels I have asked her to find out If he was a mason but she has reported he was just very religious.
Symbols go back a long time and you will see long time establishments using them still.
Good find though OP right in line with this site

edit on 4-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by MysterX

But does it really matter who sees it?

Even in this thread those who question it are given lame duck answers...Essentially written off as a crazy.

And the ones who do go deep down the rabbit hole, well they probably die.

It doesn't matter who sees it and thinks anything about it, the fact is they will continue on because of the control they maintain over multiple forms of comm

Oh, i don't think people are crazy for questioning these things...i think they always should question just about everything.

I don't like secrets or lies, never have. By questioning what other people write or say, we can (hopefully) avoid being taken for a ride.

But i don't think everything is a dark and evil conspiracy...there are plenty of conspiracies i agree, but i don't think this is anything to worry about...I could be wrong though, so you question away mate.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
Can people from Britain explain the blue uniform? Is it a normal uniform, i guess she is the head of that department?
Now that my attention is drawn to the belt, it seems such an unusual nurse outfit.

That nurse looks to me to be wearing the traditional Nurse’s dress as worn by female nurses in the UK. The red belt is a show of her seniority, red usually depicts a Senior Charge Nurse that is to say the most senior nurse on a ward/department and most of us wear a variation of blue but nurses uniforms in the UK vary greatly even from hospital to hospital.

As for the buckle I would presume that it is probably a heirloom of sorts its quite normal for nurses who wear this type of dress to have a symbolic belt buckle. Most don’t wear this kind of stuff anymore but since its good o’ liz they put the gladrags on.

I see no significance in the buckle.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

There's something very off with that nurse, despite the voodoo belt buckle...

Yeah, if you spent a day cleaning up her lose stools and vomit you would be giving her the evil eye as well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join