It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Missed that memo...Evil from where?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

C'mon admit it, you know where he he he. You try to play so coy you silly boy!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Thanks for that photo!

Check out the flag hanging from the horn. Lots of pyramids/triangles stacked on top of each other. Is that a raven on the larger part? What was the name of the road that the Masonic hospital was on again? Ravencrest Road? I'll have to go back and read through the posts. I know it was Raven-something.

Nevermind, I see that it's a dragon on the flag now. No real surprise there!
I still find the name of the hospital's road strange though, Dare I say, "Quoth the raven"?

Edit to Add: The road was Ravenscourt.
Just a quick search for meaning behind the symbol of a raven:
www.squidoo.com...

Learn about the lore of the raven - bird of mystery, magic and omens both good and bad. Raven symbolism is rich and plentiful, with a plethora of raven mythology, raven lore and raven superstitions available from a wealth of cultures.

The raven often has a bad press, for being a carrion bird it is ultimately associated with death, and consequently considered a bad omen by many, or a forewarning of war.

But there is much more to this enigmatic and intelligent bird than death, darkness and destruction. Raven is a trickster, a protector, a teacher. and a bringer of great magic.

Weird that a Masonic hospital just happens to be on a road named after a bird symbolizing death, darkness, destruction, and magic.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Just tell us and stop being a ****. what do you even mean he he he ?
Coy nope just confused at your inane rambling.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

some here are linking a lot of covert control and evil with Masons going way back and right up to the present. Masonic symbols have been researched quite extensively by many in recent times. If you are still confused, I can't clear your mind up for you, sorry.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

C'mon admit it, you know where he he he. You try to play so coy you silly boy!

Sorry dude how am I supposed to understand what you mean after a post like this.
Why didn't you just say what you meant in the first place eh?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
Just seen this on another site.

Just look at the Queen's nurses belt buckle.
Link.www.dailymail.co.uk...

They are not hiding it anymore now so what do you think

Freemason symbol and a pentagram like i said whats your thoughts on this.
Edit to add image.

Eastern Star Freemasonry. That's all it means and signifies. They surround themselves with that kind of stuff as if IT's the stuff of enlightenment itself, having all those symbols everywhere, like talismen..

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Sorry dude how am I supposed to understand what you mean after a post like this. Why didn't you just say what you meant in the first place eh?

What are you trying to say? Do you mean to tell me that you have access to my thoughts?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

He is a Freemason, ya never know..

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
ok, skimmed to page 2 and my eyebrow started twitching too much before I had to post. Surely somewhere someone clarified the difference between a pentagram and a inverted pentagram...

A pentagram is about as satanic as a cross. its only considered "evil" when flipped upside down.

I am surprised that it wasn't pointed out in like post 2 or 3 of this thread...yet hitting the end of the second page and...still no clarification?

Come on ATS...your meant to research stuff at the very least.

The pentagram was used in ancient times as a Christian symbol for the five senses.[22] Medieval Christians believed that the "pentalpha" symbolizes the five wounds of Christ. The pentagram was believed to protect against demons.

The pentagram figured in a heavily symbolic Arthurian romance: it appears on the shield of Sir Gawain in the 14th century poem Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. As the poet explains, the five points of the star each have five meanings: they represent the five senses, the five fingers, the five wounds of Christ, the five joys that Mary had of Jesus (the Annunciation, the Nativity, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and the Assumption), and the five virtues of knighthood which Gawain hopes to embody: noble generosity, fellowship, purity, courtesy, and compassion.

(just one of the many uses of the pentagram throughout history)

Again, I am assuming that as of this point, this was pointed out repeatedly...but seriously....not the first page? Slow on the uptake.

As far as the masonic symbol...maybe the nurse is also a mason..big deal. She probably is also part of a choir and a member of mensa.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

No I'am not....
Anyhow Iam out, I think someone is either drunk or trolling so not gonna bother.
The questions in the OT have been answered moving on.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by HelenConway
...she probably trained somewhere like the Royal Masonic Hospital In north London - now closed.

Found it. You are exactly right. Here is a link to an image of the Royal Masonic Hospital's Nursing Buckle which is in the London Museum.

i dont get your argument here

is it a masonic symbol or not... i guess it is

looks like they want william in power this year....lets see what happens here
edit on 4-3-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

i alluded to it here,
sometimes you just need to hit people over the head with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The Early Roots The earliest known use of the pentagram can be found around 3500 BC at Ur of the Chaldees in Ancient Mesopotamia. It was found here on fragments of broken pottery with some of the earliest findings of written language. In later periods of Mesopotamian art, the pentagram was used in royal inscriptions as a symbol of imperial power extending out to "the four corners of the world".

Celtic Druids, saw the pentagram as a symbol of the Godhead.

It's also important to note that these Celtic traditions provide the foundation for much of modern Paganism practiced today.

Seems there's a lot of info out there on the web. I've seen plenty telling me it is not always as it seems!

edit on 4-3-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Woah scary, and hundred of children throughout the USA are looked after at Masonic Hospitals as well www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org... We're all doomed! There has to be a conspiracy. /Sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i dont get your argument here...

Because there was no arguement to get, I was pointing out that the previous poster, HelenConway, was correct.

is it a masonic symbol or not... i guess it is

Of course it is.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Celtic Druids, saw the pentagram as a symbol of the Godhead.

It's also important to note that these Celtic traditions provide the foundation for much of modern Paganism practiced today.

Seems there's a lot of info out there on the web. I've seen plenty telling me it is not always as it seems!

edit on 4-3-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

Exactly the same as the cross

The truth is that the cross has been used both as a religious symbol and as an ornament from the dawn of man's civilization. Various objects dating from periods long before the Christian era, have been found through archaeological discoveries, marked with crosses of different designs in almost every part of the old world. The cross symbol was found in Scandanavia: The Tau cross symbolized the hammer of the God Thor. In Hinduism, the vertical shaft represents the higher, celestial states of being; the horizontal bar represents the lower, earthly states.

Symbols...they are only as good or evil as you personally perceive them to be, and not by what they stand for.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by rickymouse
They are just symbols like the symbol of the eye of Horus/Ra on the dollar

Like the Nazi's intention to brand themselves with the Swastika,
perhaps the symbols are used as a way to brand "our" western society.

From what I read, the Swastika was not an evil symbol until Hitler made it that way.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...
forget that dumb belt buckle...
she kinda seems to have that 'operating system time out' look like the W. clone used to.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I think she needs her dentures worked on. In that first pic, she has one jutting severely out of place in the front on the bottom row. The other pics aren't much better for showing her teeth in a favorable light. That one I mentioned first is a real snaggle tooth!
Are they her real teeth?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join