It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Pics Helen or Iam calling BS, did you wear stockings too?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

pics from 20 plus years ago ... gosh wish i still looked like that.
I used to wear hold ups actually .. that was then !

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
never mind the belt, she looks like a witch..............oh, now I'm back to the belt again!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Pics Helen or Iam calling BS, did you wear stockings too?

LOL!

I'm glad you said it and not me mate

Funny, for some strange reason i have a sudden and irresistible urge to watch 'Carry on Nurse'.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hehe yeah we want pics.....i was wondering was your belt like the masonic one made of real silver?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by boymonkey74

pics from 20 plus years ago ... gosh wish i still looked like that.
I used to wear hold ups actually .. that was then !

Stop it Helen...it's been a year.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

It was silver but a generic style, still have it, attached to my old belt with an impossibly small width. Have not worn it since about 1990

I also had a silver badge for passing my hospital exams - lost that , oops..

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wait... I don't get this thread, so there is a nurse supposedly wearing a masonic belt buckle and then people confirming that it is indeed a masonic buckle that was issued by a masonic hospital no less, and then claiming case closed?

But, how is that case closed? Someone who likes to call herself the queen goes to stay in a hospital that has deep roots with the masons and the nurse is parading around in the old masonic attire and therefore it is "case closed"...

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that.... lol

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Shame you lost your badge, bad luck Helen.

Least you still have the other one though.

This goes back on topic really, you obviously have pride in your Nursing career, the fact you keep the badge and belt proves that Nurses are rightly proud of what they do, and train hard to achieve and earn their place on staff.

Good for you, seriously.

I still have my cap badge and beret, dress belt and webbing from way back in '86..so i know how you feel, and how the nurse in the picture more than likely feels about her training days and badges she earned too.

Ajay...mate...relax. There's no conspiracy here, honestly...i don't think that's going to stop you though is it!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Secret societies, black budgets, redacted files released, it's all the same. If you have nothing to hide, you should have nothing to fear! Obviously all these people have something to fear, hence the need for secrecy. It is also peculiar that many times, all these people who hold secrets dear, seem to have connections!

Bingo, baby!
The Masons are known for keeping secrets, so it's no surprise that the Queen would be specifically cared for by a Masonic nurse. Was it really a stomach flu? With all their money, why wouldn't she have a personal charge come to the palace and care for her. If she needed an IV, that wouldn't be difficult to cart there. Remember when doctors made house visits? Wouldn't this be easier in today's time with most medical equipment being smaller and more able to transport? I bet she was having surgery of some sort. Maybe she has one of those mechanical hearts like Dick Cheney has and it needed a tune up. Hmmm.....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

What If she had complications? the hospital was the best place for her..just in case.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It is an interesting buckle.....I have many friends who are nurses and none of them have any idea why a nurse would wear that belt.

edit on 4-3-2013 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
never mind the belt, she looks like a witch..............oh, now I'm back to the belt again!

Actually, she looks like she doubles as a body guard.
Although, Nurse Ratchet comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

goes to the site but the page says not found.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

What If she had complications? the hospital was the best place for her..just in case.

Well, if she did, it's obviously a secret. I haven't heard any specifics about her stay. Have you?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Well, if she did, it's obviously a secret. I haven't heard any specifics about her stay. Have you?

Probably just as well...a dodgy prawn induced bout of the squirts isn't a pretty picture.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

No and rightly so, patient confidentiality and such.
Would you want your ills told to everyone?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

...so it's no surprise that the Queen would be specifically cared for by a Masonic nurse.

What is a 'Masonic nurse' and what specifically makes them different from 'non-Masonic nurses'?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...so it's no surprise that the Queen would be specifically cared for by a Masonic nurse.

What is a 'Masonic nurse' and what specifically makes them different from 'non-Masonic nurses'?

I don't know. You tell me.
They're obviously more special than regular nurses since she's caring for the Queen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join