It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

There's something very off with that nurse, despite the voodoo belt buckle...

She's looking through the pane of glass to her right...probably something caught her eye, security getting into position would be my guess.

CX

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by mars1

In what way? I think thats a bit of a stretch there just going on how she is looking in a split second pic.

She looks happier than many nurses i've seen in the past.

CX.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Poor Liz she is looking poorly

Get well soon love and get back to work

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Pentagram So, it goes back a long way and has associations with many groups, including but not limited to pagans or masons. Besides, i thought it was common knowledge the Queen was head of UK freemasonry...or is that just me?

Yet here he we see these symbols side by side. Explain that away!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Terrible uniforms! I'm glad scrubs with comfy pants are used here. I feel for nurses having to be in a silly dress all day. Maybe that's what the bad mood is all about.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

She's looking through the pane of glass to her right...probably something caught her eye, security getting into position would be my guess.

Do you mean to say that she has x-ray vision? She would pretty much have to as old Queeny Evil seems to be standing directly in her line of sight!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Well the pentagram does have links with freemasonry (I said that i think?), but also with Christianity, Pagans and more lately satanists...and a few other groups i could find too.

The masons don't have the monopoly on the pentagram, nor do the satanists.

As far as the uniform goes, it's a private hospital, so as has been said, it's probably the dress code of the place.

A probable link to the mason's belt buckle is that the hospital was founded in the late 19th century as a hospital for wounded soldiers of the boer war, and has extensive ties to the British Royal Family since it's inception.

Hospital Info

The hospital was founded in 1899 by Agnes Keyser, a mistress of the then Prince of Wales – soon to be King Edward VII, as a hospital for sick and wounded officers returning from the Boer war.

Its close links with the military, once revealed in its "hospital for officers" tag, survive, and grants programmes are open to "all uninsured serving and ex-service personnel and their spouses, ex-spouses and widow(er)s".

Subsidies through its charity cover up to 100% of the fees.

So, the place caters for wounded servicemen and the bill is paid by charities...hardly satanic.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

When I first went to work in care I was so miffed that our Nurses didn't wear them, Heck I find them dead sexy

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
Can people from Britain explain the blue uniform? Is it a normal uniform, i guess she is the head of that department?
Now that my attention is drawn to the belt, it seems such an unusual nurse outfit.

In some hospital's I suppose they do but the one my misses wears is white with little blue lines in it and blue trousers.
Then again this is not a hospital for the normal peeps you won't see a nurse with a buckle like that unless your a special person

The hospital www.kingedwardvii.co.uk...

Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by MysterX

Do you mean to say that she has x-ray vision? She would pretty much have to as old Queeny Evil seems to be standing directly in her line of sight!

Nah...look carefully.

She is looking ever so slightly to the right (as she would be looking) of the 'Please close the door' sign in the center of the rectangular pane of glass in the door.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
Just seen this on another site.

Just look at the Queen's nurses belt buckle.
Link.www.dailymail.co.uk...

They are not hiding it anymore now so what do you think

Freemason symbol and a pentagram like i said whats your thoughts on this.
Edit to add image.

Thanks

edit on 033131p://2013-03-04T15:46:17-06:00043 by mars1 because: (no reason given

editby]

Are you for blooming serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the 80s and 90s [ and probably back to the 1800s] English nurses earned their hospital belt / buckle.. they had an exam called a hospital exam which was a local set exam before they took their registered nurse exams [ usually about 3 months before]

If they passed their ' hospitals' they were then able to wear the training hospital buckle, which was usually silver.

Some hospitals like the one this one might represent could have been a masonic hospital - yes the mason's did historically run some hospitals in England.

Guys. Thomas', Charing Cross. Barts - all had specific buckles.

No conspiracy here apart from in your 'ead !!
edit on 4-3-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
A Google image search of British nurse belt buckles reveals NONE with masonic symbols or pentagrams, as I expected. That is definitely NOT a belt buckle worn by nurses of a particular hospital. I bet she was the only nurse there wearing this belt buckle. Definitely, custom-made to impress, I expect. Perhaps she's a Mason. People are referring to the Royal Masonic Hospital but are oblivious of the fact that it was closed in 1994, re-opening later as a private hospital and now called the Ravenscourt Park Hospital:
ezitis.myzen.co.uk...
edit on 4-3-2013 by micpsi because: Added material.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thank you for your explanation.
Nurses here don't wear any belt whatsoever so to see her rocking a red one .. let's just say it's the newest trend in fashion called colorblocking

The buckle though, i trust your explanation it is not unusual to wear, it still remains uncommon designed buckle.
Nice find OP.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
A Google image search of British nurse belt buckles reveals NONE with masonic symbols or pentagrams, as I expected. That is definitely NOT a belt buckle worn by nurses of a particular hospital. I bet she was the only nurse there wearing this belt buckle. Definitely, custom-made to impress, I expect. Perhaps she's a Mason.

yes it is

ezitis.myzen.co.uk...

she probably trained somewhere like the Royal Masonic Hospital In north London - now closed.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They don`t try to hide it because they know that the masses have been dumbed down enough that they will believe far fetched lame excuse that they are given.she could be wearing a swastika on her belt buckle and if anyone questioned it they would been given an insanely unbelievable reason and they would lap it up and believe.
people have been conditioned to distrust their own judgement on what they see and hear and instead believe what they are told.

The ignorant unwashed masses deserve everything that happens to them.If they are too ignorant to believe what their own eyes see and their own ears hear then they are too ignorant to be of any use to mankind except as slaves and possibly door stops.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Like I said on in my care home we have the exact symbols on our wood paneling, the building was a school at the time so yes maybe masons but it isn't anything sinister like some like to paint.

I see the compass which means ...The compass teaches us to circumscribe our desires and keep our passions within the boundries of right. Much like a compass circumscribes a circle.

The pentagram was first used around 5000 years ago and it has something to do with the 5 known planets at the time.

+15 more 
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

A Google image search of British nurse belt buckles reveals NONE with masonic symbols or pentagrams, as I expected. That is definitely NOT a belt buckle worn by nurses of a particular hospital. I bet she was the only nurse there wearing this belt buckle. Definitely, custom-made to impress, I expect. Perhaps she's a Mason.

yes it is

ezitis.myzen.co.uk...

she probably trained somewhere like the Royal Masonic Hospital In north London - now closed.

I was correct here is the belt buckle for nurses who have passed their exams from the old Royal Masonic Hospital, Ravenscourt Rd.

case closed.

link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Terrible uniforms! I'm glad scrubs with comfy pants are used here. I feel for nurses having to be in a silly dress all day. Maybe that's what the bad mood is all about.

Really? British men (and women probably) have always loved them in a fetishistic sense.

Romper suits don't really have the same appeal!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

What does all that have to do with the topic at hand? The thread is about the belt buckle in the photo which clearly has a masonic symbol beside a pentagram, of which both have been connected with Satanic ritual and worship. Why lead people off an a wild goose chase about everything but the topic?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

did you see my jpg from a buckle from the Royal Masonic Hospital. You are wrong.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join