Novus Ordo Seclorum - Novae Tabulae - E PLURIBUS UNUM - Implicatio

page: 3
13
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

In either case, each of the two lexicons I possess do not have the two words listed.

I don't have my copy of Cassell's with me, but you'll probably find secula listed as saecula. Someone already pointed out the change in orthography (which we sometimes see in modern words like encyclopaediaencyclopedia.) Plus may or may not be under multus, since it's the comparative form of that. If so, that wouldn't be very helpful, but multus/plus/plurimus is first semester stuff and most people wouldn't be looking it up. It is commendable that you are, but sometimes you just need to memorize irregular forms.


Either way I look it up, and I did, they do not appear. This is why I also looked online as well. The morphology I show is accurate to both the meaning we can see on the internet and the root meaning that originates the terms.

Your morphology is wanting. Look at how you arrived at lorum. You cut a letter off the stem, attached it to the affix, and found a new word. In English, it would be like seeing the word "tiered" and breaking it down into tie + red = men's crimson neckwear.




posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
HERACLES is pronounced A'REX'LEX Translation = O'King Law
O' = Oh
REX = King
LEX = Law

The Cousin "EURYSTHEUS" is two words which do not complete the truth without Tyrins And Mycenae...

Eurys in spanish means Eres = which means "is"
Theus in spanish means Theus/Deus = which means "God"

Add: Of = De

Tyrins in spanish means Tyranos = Tyrants...
Mycenae in spanish means = "Mi" (=My) + Cenae (=Segna) My Signs...


Thus "Eurytheus Of Tyrins And Mycenae" means "Is God Of Tyrants And My Signs"

Research Spanish To Unravel The True Myth Of Heracles... And His 5 Minute 12 Labors...

NOTES:
Find These And Learn:
Daeinara = Dio Nada!

1. Nemea = Ni Mia!
2. Lerna = Leer No! (+Carcinus = Aser Sin Eso!)
3. Cyrenae = Su Reina!
4. Erymanthus = Era Montes!
5. Agea = Augao!
6. Stymphalus = Su Them Fallas!
7. Crete = Careta!
8. Diomedes = Dio Miedos!
9. Hyppolite = Y Pipi Le Da!
10. Geryon = Arian! (+Orthos = El Dos!)
11. Hesperides = Espiritus! (+Ladon = Le Dan!)
12. Hades = Adios! (+Cerberus = a. Serbir Ese! or b. Sirbe Rex!)

Three Heads Of Cerberus Are: a. Perdon! b. Cariño! c. Gusto! (Forgiveness, Kindness!, Likeness!)

Like Heracles... You must first battle the two serpents in the cradle.... Their names are: Fear & Doubt!
Ceradle = Cerado! (Closed!)

The 12 Step Program known as "AA" As in Alcoholics Anonymous" As In "All Call O'Lex"


The Terms Are Designed To Implicate... You must do battle and prevail to save "Her"

In spanish (Puerto Rico) "Hera" means "Hada" which means Police!
Orthos= El Dos (Psychological Force And Physical Force) Good Cop Bad Cop Thingy...
Le Dan! Means They'll Hit You Or Jump You! Street Thing!



The Hydra Is Nine Headed: Bully, Coward, Thief, Liar, Drunkard, Whore, Beggar, Proud, Joker... Evil Folks...


Then There is The 5 Points:
The Skin Of The Lion = Red/Yellow! Impervious In Love!
The Bronze Sword = Index Pointer Finger!
The Club Of Heracles = The Thumb (to Mouth) + The Boiled Fist w/Arm!
The Stomp to Crush Carcinus = Stomp = Put Your Foot Down!
The Poison Arrows Of Heracles = Is The Word Of Mouth... Call Out The enemy, It Is Fire!

The Side Kick Iolaus = Yo Lo Uso! (I Use Him)

Dont Be A Hanged Man! Tarot: Put Up Your Arm And Put Down Your foot!


Welcome To The Mystery Of: "Master Elect Of Twelve!

Mason: "Be Thou Faithful Until Death!"



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Anti-Mason, Non-Mason, Pro-Mason, And Mason... Alike Are Not Impervious To Spanish When Applied To Greek/English...
edit on 4-3-2013 by Pinocchio because:
Pinocchio Is Not The Ark Of The Covenant!



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ANUUIT CŒPTIS Sounds alot like "I Knew It Kept Us..." ...But What????????

i knew it kept us...
a. free...
b. hidden...
c. true...
d. right or righteous...
e. etc...



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
THIS LINK


Is from a bunch of Jesus-nutters and has nothing to do with your misunderstanding of Latin.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
There is a lot of duality in this thread and a few people who think just because it is their view it is the truth.

I am gonna give you a definition of what truth is from my point of view. The truth is the knowledge of everything that is including all single souls view of what is.

To believe you know the truth while being disconnected from the information on what is to fool yourself. Even a blessed one who can feel the bliss from the other side (enlightened one) do not know the truth. Just because you have an all seeing third eye that can notice things about reality that others can't does not mean you know the truth. You might be able to make a better approximation/simplification of what is than any other human on the planet. So what the approximation/simplification is still a lie since it is not the truth that really is.

Thinking the ego mind can understand what is and what is not with it's limited information. From the view Christian bible. Still eating the apple of small minded duality are we not?

Idiotic. As if the blessed ones/shining ones/watchers would care if you say Jesus or Buddha. Same brother and sisterhood. Many parts ONE whole connected in the oneness.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Isis and Osiris are prominent in Freemasonry. Is this correct?


No, it is not.



I thought the triangle was a central symbol of Freemasonry?

Masonic Dictionary:

"The equilateral triangle, says Brother D. W. Nash (Freemasons Magazine iv, page 294), "viewed in the light of the doctrines of those who gave it currency as a divine symbol, represents the Great First Cause, the Creator and Container of all things, as one and indivisible, manifesting Himself in an infinity of forms and attributes in this visible universe." Among the Egyptians, the darkness through which the candidate for initiation was made to pass was symbolized by the trowel, an important Masonic implement, which, in their system of hieroglyphics, has the form of a triangle. The equilateral triangle they considered as the most perfect of figures, and a representative of the great principle of animated existence, each of its sides referring to one of the three departments of creation, the animal, vegetable, and mineral.

The equilateral triangle is to be found scattered throughout the Masonic system. It forms in the Royal Arch the figure within which the jewels of the officers are suspended. It is in the Ineffable Degrees the sacred Delta, everywhere presenting itself as the symbol of the Grand Architect of the Universe. In Ancient Craft Masonry, it is constantly exhibited as the element of important ceremonies. The seats of the principal officers are arranged in a triangular form, the three Lesser Lights have the same situation, and the Square and Compasses form, by their union on the greater light, two triangles meeting at their bases. In short, the equilateral triangle may be considered as one of the most constant forms of Masonic symbolism.

The right-angled triangle is another form of this figure which is deserving of attention. Among the Egyptians, it was the symbol of universal nature; the base representing Osiris, or the male principle; the perpendicular, Isis, or the female principle; and the hypotenuse, Horus, their son, or the product of the male and female principle."

Masonic Dictionary


edit on 3-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)


the triangle is the pubic area and the eye is a sideways vagina.
at a fundamental level, the human condition reduces down to issues
surrounding sex and death, and these two considerations are found to be the
drivers behind all human earthly undertakings.

but, of course, we are only part human.

jesus is a mushroom. no offense.

322 is soon on the way.

be-not-ware (of) the ides of march, eh august augustus?

(i try not to use capitals, as a personal protest against the (k)no(w)-ledge
that english (especially) and many other (later) languages are contrived
and encoded creations/evolutions designed for the specific purposes of
deceiving the 'un-initiated').

when i say 'trident (in the skies)', does that mean anything to you august?

edit to add: funnily enough, just as i posted, i noticed i had (1)777 characters
remaining.
methinks it is done already.

edit on 4-3-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatoutofprion
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


I am new to this group. Recently I was doing some geneology and nothing I was told about my family adds up. When I got with my wife her dad threw a fit and did everything he could to keep us apart. No matter what, since we met 5 years ago, 2 kids later, we cannot stay apart.

I remember growing up, my grandpa always talked about his Freemason friends and went to meetings. He had the gold ring with the diamond in the middle. He was a very well known man in the southern part of the state I live in. He taught me many qualities of being a good person, taking care of my family and being honest. I did venture off the right path but I still try to be good in the right ways. While I was doing my family history, my wife was also digging.

Her stuff turned up to not have anything she was told about her family. Actually, we found out that there is a cemetery from long ago with both of our last supposed last names in it. My history shows 20+ newborn- 5 yr old kids that died ranging from same day of birth to exactly a year later to same day different month.

Daughters of Zion came up. One obit said this woman died in a car wreck with a train. It was her and her 2 daughters. It had a comment that said and I quote. "They were killed in a tragic car/train wreck."

The term black widow has been brought up in conversations with her family. We both had questions about our families but don't want to stir the fire.

Some of the names are Williams, wade ,Johnson, Kennedy, pierce, hicks, Eakins, hix, McMillen, and jones.


i met an old man recently who told me that fairy forts (in ireland) were, in his younger days,
the locations where illigitimately conceived children (from incestuous relation(ship)s within families
-which went on all the time apparently, between priests and local girls or landlords and tenents
daughter etc.) were aborted (and/or murdered, i suppose) and buried.
apparently the practice went back a long way and was well known but never talked about.
this put the well known 'old wives' tale' to 'never disturb the (sacred (s-c-a-r-e-d?)) ground
in and around a fairy fort, for risk of bringing a lifetimes worth of bad luck down upon
you and your loved ones' into a completely different light for me. i believe that old man and
he said it still went on in his younger days. he said that it was common practice, that if a
tenent/farmer couldn't pay the rent on time, he sent his prettiest daughter up to the (usually
british) landlord with a pie of some sorts, knowing full well not to expect to see his daughter
again for a few hours. them were the days, eh?
the horror of it all.

not to want to lead you into areas/possibilities that might not have considered, or be
adverse to considering, but do you think that there is some incestuous history known
but not openly talked about regarding your two families?
(not that any discovery could/should change the nature of your love. the truth can only
ever set us free, even if it may not always seem to do so).

as i said in my last post; it all boils down to sex and death, from the pauper to the prince.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 

"Qui veritas." Pontius Pilate



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Right. It's an age or period of time. It's a good reason to post this on a forum so the idea can be refined. Either way, the the rest of what is listed still has a great deal of additional perspective for anyone to see. Are you suggesting that root morphology in Latin does not tell a larger portion of the story? Anyone who studies linguistics should realize that a word by itself never tells the full meaning apart from the rest of the words on the branch. Gaining a full knowledge of any world must include knowing what comes before and after. You have pointed out one small error. Care to discuss the rest of what is listed in the OP?


Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

In either case, each of the two lexicons I possess do not have the two words listed.

I don't have my copy of Cassell's with me, but you'll probably find secula listed as saecula. Someone already pointed out the change in orthography (which we sometimes see in modern words like encyclopaediaencyclopedia.) Plus may or may not be under multus, since it's the comparative form of that. If so, that wouldn't be very helpful, but multus/plus/plurimus is first semester stuff and most people wouldn't be looking it up. It is commendable that you are, but sometimes you just need to memorize irregular forms.


Either way I look it up, and I did, they do not appear. This is why I also looked online as well. The morphology I show is accurate to both the meaning we can see on the internet and the root meaning that originates the terms.

Your morphology is wanting. Look at how you arrived at lorum. You cut a letter off the stem, attached it to the affix, and found a new word. In English, it would be like seeing the word "tiered" and breaking it down into tie + red = men's crimson neckwear.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Doublespeak gives you away. As I stated, Latin holds many keys to the process of refining truth. There is a lie and delusion you have believed. Don't be so sure you hold the correct view of Jesus.


Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Isis and Osiris are prominent in Freemasonry. Is this correct?


No, it is not.



I thought the triangle was a central symbol of Freemasonry?

Masonic Dictionary:

"The equilateral triangle, says Brother D. W. Nash (Freemasons Magazine iv, page 294), "viewed in the light of the doctrines of those who gave it currency as a divine symbol, represents the Great First Cause, the Creator and Container of all things, as one and indivisible, manifesting Himself in an infinity of forms and attributes in this visible universe." Among the Egyptians, the darkness through which the candidate for initiation was made to pass was symbolized by the trowel, an important Masonic implement, which, in their system of hieroglyphics, has the form of a triangle. The equilateral triangle they considered as the most perfect of figures, and a representative of the great principle of animated existence, each of its sides referring to one of the three departments of creation, the animal, vegetable, and mineral.

The equilateral triangle is to be found scattered throughout the Masonic system. It forms in the Royal Arch the figure within which the jewels of the officers are suspended. It is in the Ineffable Degrees the sacred Delta, everywhere presenting itself as the symbol of the Grand Architect of the Universe. In Ancient Craft Masonry, it is constantly exhibited as the element of important ceremonies. The seats of the principal officers are arranged in a triangular form, the three Lesser Lights have the same situation, and the Square and Compasses form, by their union on the greater light, two triangles meeting at their bases. In short, the equilateral triangle may be considered as one of the most constant forms of Masonic symbolism.

The right-angled triangle is another form of this figure which is deserving of attention. Among the Egyptians, it was the symbol of universal nature; the base representing Osiris, or the male principle; the perpendicular, Isis, or the female principle; and the hypotenuse, Horus, their son, or the product of the male and female principle."

Masonic Dictionary


edit on 3-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)


the triangle is the pubic area and the eye is a sideways vagina.
at a fundamental level, the human condition reduces down to issues
surrounding sex and death, and these two considerations are found to be the
drivers behind all human earthly undertakings.

but, of course, we are only part human.

jesus is a mushroom. no offense.

322 is soon on the way.

be-not-ware (of) the ides of march, eh august augustus?

(i try not to use capitals, as a personal protest against the (k)no(w)-ledge
that english (especially) and many other (later) languages are contrived
and encoded creations/evolutions designed for the specific purposes of
deceiving the 'un-initiated').

when i say 'trident (in the skies)', does that mean anything to you august?

edit to add: funnily enough, just as i posted, i noticed i had (1)777 characters
remaining.
methinks it is done already.

edit on 4-3-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Enoch One mentions the Watchers. They would appear as great to our view. In reality, the mystery they know was worthless. It can only be revealed by the Holy Spirit.

16.2 And now to the Watchers, who sent you to petition on their behalf,
who were formerly in Heaven:

16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in
the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the
men cause evil to increase on the Earth."

16.4 Say to them therefore: "You will not have peace."

And they HAVE had no peace. Don't be so sure they are not liars of the most subtle degree.


Originally posted by LittleByLittle
There is a lot of duality in this thread and a few people who think just because it is their view it is the truth.

I am gonna give you a definition of what truth is from my point of view. The truth is the knowledge of everything that is including all single souls view of what is.

To believe you know the truth while being disconnected from the information on what is to fool yourself. Even a blessed one who can feel the bliss from the other side (enlightened one) do not know the truth. Just because you have an all seeing third eye that can notice things about reality that others can't does not mean you know the truth. You might be able to make a better approximation/simplification of what is than any other human on the planet. So what the approximation/simplification is still a lie since it is not the truth that really is.

Thinking the ego mind can understand what is and what is not with it's limited information. From the view Christian bible. Still eating the apple of small minded duality are we not?

Idiotic. As if the blessed ones/shining ones/watchers would care if you say Jesus or Buddha. Same brother and sisterhood. Many parts ONE whole connected in the oneness.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


Speaking of the watchers... have you checked in to view this whacked out thread? lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im like you, I believe the Masons for the most part to be good people who care about others.

I can't really fault them for being private with their teachings as I believe Jesus to have done the same in private... teach.

At the highest levels of any organization there is more than likely corruption.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


I´m sorry i was with you until this part




The final definition: A New Nobility to set In Order what is Cut.


Complete bollocks. it is "

Novus - New, fresh, young. A field reploughed. Political change and revolution. New account books.

Ordo - Line up. Order. Rank. Politically and socially, an order, rank, class; senatorius, or amplissimus, the senatorial body. The body of knights.

Sec - Sever, separate, disassemble.
Lorum - What holds something together, like a leatherstrap, but also like bracers, a bottle, or even EARTH(Holds ecosystem together).


A new way of life when we sever the Earth from it´s ecosystem.

Complete tyrrany to survive by murdering for oxygen for the few that survive..

A world ruled by the few with foreknowledge and instant access to oxygen, as well as a pressurised chamber where he will live out the last of his days as the last surviving human. He will laugh good before he die.
edit on 4-3-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
"Qui veritas." Pontius Pilate


Right. And he is not Cesar (or Caesar).



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Doublespeak gives you away.


The only one playing at double speak is the person pretending to understand Latin.


As I stated, Latin holds many keys to the process of refining truth.


Only if you understand the defintions and usage of the words and phrases.


There is a lie and delusion you have believed.


Which is?


Don't be so sure you hold the correct view of Jesus.


My view of Jesus is irrelevant to your Latin-challenged Original Post.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb
 

What you and Enoch don't seem to understand is that symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous; no symbol has a single, fixed, or exclusive meaning. Symbolic meanings differ depending on culture, temporal context, and personal knowledge. The eye within triangle can also represent the characteristics of God, the Holy Trinity, and so on. What a symbol means to you or anyone does not mean it means that with everyone else.

Far too many try to reduce everything down to some sexual context and demonizes it as such. Such behavior is demeaning and ignorant.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


Speaking of the watchers... have you checked in to view this whacked out thread? lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im like you, I believe the Masons for the most part to be good people who care about others.

I can't really fault them for being private with their teachings as I believe Jesus to have done the same in private... teach.

At the highest levels of any organization there is more than likely corruption.


I can fault Daddy Warbucks for playing both sides of war for profit. I can fault the ones Daddy Warbucks funds in Israel. Most of the death in this world is at the hands of those who instigate war for profit and to steal resources. The Federal Reserve is a Masonic Building. Most moneychangers are mostly Masons. Our world is built by the builders. As you say, there are likely a good number of fine upstanding men in the organization.



edit on 4-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Organizations and Ambitions - I think you typed orginization and amibitions. We all have errors in our typing occasionally and I will be more than glad to find all of yours if you like. Link to your errors with Organizations on three different posts on the same page. I'm more than willing to help you proofread. Thank you for the help you provided me with Caesar.


Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
"Qui veritas." Pontius Pilate


Right. And he is not Cesar (or Caesar).
edit on 4-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
We all have errors in our typing and if you want to point them out as an attack, I can find more of your misspellings if you like.


Fine with me. I do often mis-spell things because I try to type too fast but I never get historical figures like Pilate and 'Cesar' confused. That is just outright sloppy research which, coupled with your atrocious Latin, is the crux of the problem with your Original Post and is systemic with your premises in general.





top topics
 
13
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join