It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novus Ordo Seclorum - Novae Tabulae - E PLURIBUS UNUM - Implicatio

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
In the first century, Pilate asked Jesus, "What is truth?" This was a very important question.

You mean, one person once wrote a story in which he claimed such a question was asked. But there is no evidence it happened. Thus, the whole thread hangs on pure subjecture.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Below, you pointed out the passage from Virgil's Eclogue IV (line 5), which was adapted by Charles Thomson in June 1782. Here is the translation in full. Maybe this context sheds more light on what we are describing.

"Now the last age by Cumae's Sibyl sung
Has come and gone, and the majestic roll
Of circling centuries begins anew:
Justice returns, returns old Saturn's reign,
With a new breed of men sent down from heaven.
Only do thou, at the boy's birth in whom
The iron shall cease, the golden age arise. . . "

The Reign of Saturn. According to Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated, Saturn is Moloch. This sounds like the Bohemian Club to me.

Here is the connection to the Bible. Pagan worship was worship of BAAL.

"...let's look at who Osiris is. He committed incest with his sister, Isis, which resulted in the birth of Horus the Egyptian god of the dead as well as a Sun God .. Osiris is known by many other names in other countries ... In Thrace and Greece, he is known as Dionysus, the god of pleasures and of partying and wine ... Festivals held in Dionysus' honor often resulted in human sacrifices and orgiastic sexual rites. The Phrygians know Osiris as Sabasius where he is honored as the solar deity (a sun god) who was represented by horns and his emblem was a serpent. In other places, he is known by other names: Deouis, The Boy Jupiter, The Centaur, Orion, Saturn, The Boy Plutus, Iswara, The Winged One, Nimrod, Adoni, Hermes, Prometheus, Poseidon, Butes, Dardanus, Himeros, Imbors, Iasius, Zeus, Iacchus, Hu, Thor, Serapis, Ormuzd, Apollo, Thammuz, Atus, Hercules, Shiva, Moloch, and believe it or not, BAAL!" Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 359;

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Not hardly. Words have a broader meaning when examining their within the context of their component parts.

You call my examination in error.

ErrorS. As in plural. Glaring ones.

Your own posts have only added to what I have stated.

Yeah, by explaining what the words actually mean and where the phrases originated.

Our history (Not to mention the conspiracies obvious on this website) confirm the context and platform I show.

What history?

Attacking me has little to do with speaking to the subject presented. Attack of the object is a sure sign you have nothing to say, or you would have said it.

I completely and thoroughly addressed your flawed Original Post, as did other posters, with sources and citations. When you begin to offer blogs and paranoid websites as refutation you are worthy of being attacked for it.

Get a clue.

edit on 3-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
My evidence for Jesus does not come from past events or words in books. It is confirmed in both current historical context and the past description of it. On this evidence, it is confirmed. God draws the future into the past so we can see it passing by and coming at us. I am sorry to say, but a foundation that says Jesus did not exist is a house of cards. It is evident by the prophecies in scripture and the nature of probability. Peter the Roman will help us see this truth. Unfortunately for him, he has not put on his own clothing (John 21).

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

In the first century, Pilate asked Jesus, "What is truth?" This was a very important question.

You mean, one person once wrote a story in which he claimed such a question was asked. But there is no evidence it happened. Thus, the whole thread hangs on pure subjecture.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The Reign of Saturn. According to Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated, Saturn is Moloch. This sounds like the Bohemian Club to me.

Yup. You figured us out. It is all about the 'Reign of Saturn'. We thought we could get away with this by hiding our plans in the mottos used on the Great Seal but you were just too good and caught it.

I bow to your Holmesian skills. Even if your Latin sucks.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Isis and Osiris are prominent in Freemasonry. Is this correct? It might be said that Jesus and the symbolism of Saturn are one in the same. It might be said that some people "know" this already and hold it as a secret. It might also be said that those who hold the mystery have believed a lie and are really the ones under a delusion. Is there a third option? It's the third option that sends chills down the spine. Is it possible that the mystery they think they hold is the very mystery that Enoch called the "Worthless" mystery? You need to keep track of the doublespeak. It might just be the very thing you missed.

It has never been the case that a deceiver is himself free from being deceived. The pit they dig for others becomes their own grave.

"Since the all-seeing eye represents the Egyptian Osirus,let's look at who Osiris is. He committed incest with his sister, Isis, which resulted in the birth of Horus the Egyptian god of the dead as well as a Sun God .. Osiris is known by many other names in other countries ... In Thrace and Greece, he is known as Dionysus, the god of pleasures and of partying and wine ... Festivals held in Dionysus' honor often resulted in human sacrifices and orgiastic sexual rites. The Phrygians know Osiris as Sabasius where he is honored as the solar deity (a sun god) who was represented by horns and his emblem was a serpent. In other places, he is known by other names: Deouis, The Boy Jupiter, The Centaur, Orion, Saturn, The Boy Plutus, Iswara, The Winged One, Nimrod, Adoni, Hermes, Prometheus, Poseidon, Butes, Dardanus, Himeros, Imbors, Iasius, Zeus, Iacchus, Hu, Thor, Serapis, Ormuzd, Apollo, Thammuz, Atus, Hercules, Shiva, Moloch, and believe it or not, BAAL!" Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 359;

Yup. You figured us out. It is all about the 'Reign of Saturn'. We thought we could get away with this by hiding our plans in the mottos used on the Great Seal but you were just too good and caught it.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Isis and Osiris are prominent in Freemasonry. Is this correct?

No, it is not.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

My Latin is that of the Lexicon. I simply found the root of the word and swirled around the context to see more than one word can tell. I realize this must be frustrating for you to see a broader definition, especially if that definition shows a pattern leading to a higher truth. As this unravels over the next few months, how do you suppose the book will end?

From my view, the book has already revealed how it ends. The end is defined by the words and the word is not lost. It's a destiny impossible to change. Eyes Wide Open There are two sides we can choose to see the words by in reflection. The OP takes the "right" side of truth on the path to knowledge.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Isis and Osiris are prominent in Freemasonry. Is this correct?

No, it is not.

I thought the triangle was a central symbol of Freemasonry?

Masonic Dictionary:

"The equilateral triangle, says Brother D. W. Nash (Freemasons Magazine iv, page 294), "viewed in the light of the doctrines of those who gave it currency as a divine symbol, represents the Great First Cause, the Creator and Container of all things, as one and indivisible, manifesting Himself in an infinity of forms and attributes in this visible universe." Among the Egyptians, the darkness through which the candidate for initiation was made to pass was symbolized by the trowel, an important Masonic implement, which, in their system of hieroglyphics, has the form of a triangle. The equilateral triangle they considered as the most perfect of figures, and a representative of the great principle of animated existence, each of its sides referring to one of the three departments of creation, the animal, vegetable, and mineral.

The equilateral triangle is to be found scattered throughout the Masonic system. It forms in the Royal Arch the figure within which the jewels of the officers are suspended. It is in the Ineffable Degrees the sacred Delta, everywhere presenting itself as the symbol of the Grand Architect of the Universe. In Ancient Craft Masonry, it is constantly exhibited as the element of important ceremonies. The seats of the principal officers are arranged in a triangular form, the three Lesser Lights have the same situation, and the Square and Compasses form, by their union on the greater light, two triangles meeting at their bases. In short, the equilateral triangle may be considered as one of the most constant forms of Masonic symbolism.

The right-angled triangle is another form of this figure which is deserving of attention. Among the Egyptians, it was the symbol of universal nature; the base representing Osiris, or the male principle; the perpendicular, Isis, or the female principle; and the hypotenuse, Horus, their son, or the product of the male and female principle."

Masonic Dictionary

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

My Latin is that of the Lexicon.

The relevant points about your inability to locate these words in said lexicon was pointed out.

I simply found the root of the word and swirled around...

It swirled alright, like a turd in a toilet.

I realize this must be frustrating for you to see a broader definition, especially if that definition shows a pattern leading to a higher truth.

Words have defintions for a reason. You can feel free to misinterpret them all you like, they still mean what they mean.

As this unravels over the next few months, how do you suppose the book will end?

As what unravels? Is this another domsday apocalypse prediction that I need to mark on my calendar next to the recycling days?

The OP takes the "right" side of truth on the path to knowledge.

The Original Post is flawed as you opt to use personal defintions for words that already were well-defined.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Only through the 47th Problem of Euclid.

The lectures from the three degrees clearly explain Masonic symbolism and Osiris and Horus (and triangles) make no appearances.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hiram Abiff and the Thee Degrees - Osiris mentioned...MasterMason.com

Hiram Abiff is, in essence, identical with many of the Mystery School heroes. The drama of the Egyptian god Osiris began with his tragic death, the search for his body by Isis, its discovery and restoration. The Greek god Dionysus was attacked by the Titans. In the course of the fight he went through many transformations but was finally overcome. The Titans dismembered him, but in due time the goddess Rhea came to his aid and he rose glorious and entire. This formula is ancient. It is the concept of the sacred king, who in many instances is lame (which signifies his dedication), and is destined for sacrifice, that the earth might become regenerated and uplifted by divine power.

Regarding Hiram as the “Son of the Widow,” there are a few things to mention. The Egyptian god Horus, as the child of Isis and Osiris, was also the son of a widow. Hermes Trismegistus called the stone “orphan.” There seems to be a Manichaean origin to the terms “son of the widow” and “children of the widow”. The Manichaeans were called “children of the widow”. Etymologically, the word individual is related to the word widow. Vidua, Latin for widow, derives from the verb videre, meaning “to part.”

The lectures from the three degrees clearly explain Masonic symbolism and Osiris and Horus (and triangles) make no appearances.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Former Masons disagree with you: 47th Peoblem of Euclid

"In resolving the 3, 4, 5 square by Pythagoras' Theorem we find the squares are 9, 16, and 25. The previous illustration of the 47th Problem of Euclid, as depicted in some Masonic Monitors/Handbooks, however, is not the 3:4:5 proof, but the 1:1:√2 proof. Some Monitors display the correct 3:4:5 proof, as shown here."

When the squares of the nonhypotenuse sides are added together (9 + 16 = 25), then joined to the squares of the hypotenuse side for proof (25 = 25), we find an oblong square of 50, or 5x10, corresponding to "the form of the Lodge".

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I am new to this group. Recently I was doing some geneology and nothing I was told about my family adds up. When I got with my wife her dad threw a fit and did everything he could to keep us apart. No matter what, since we met 5 years ago, 2 kids later, we cannot stay apart.

I remember growing up, my grandpa always talked about his Freemason friends and went to meetings. He had the gold ring with the diamond in the middle. He was a very well known man in the southern part of the state I live in. He taught me many qualities of being a good person, taking care of my family and being honest. I did venture off the right path but I still try to be good in the right ways. While I was doing my family history, my wife was also digging.

Her stuff turned up to not have anything she was told about her family. Actually, we found out that there is a cemetery from long ago with both of our last supposed last names in it. My history shows 20+ newborn- 5 yr old kids that died ranging from same day of birth to exactly a year later to same day different month.

Daughters of Zion came up. One obit said this woman died in a car wreck with a train. It was her and her 2 daughters. It had a comment that said and I quote. "They were killed in a tragic car/train wreck."

The term black widow has been brought up in conversations with her family. We both had questions about our families but don't want to stir the fire.

Some of the names are Williams, wade ,Johnson, Kennedy, pierce, hicks, Eakins, hix, McMillen, and jones.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Hiram Abiff and the Thee Degrees - Osiris mentioned...MasterMason.com

Is it even worth mentioning that this is someone's opinion you are quoting and not Masonic ritual?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Disagree with me about what? I see nothing pointing to triangles, Horus or Osiris in the ritual.

I would say that you derailed your own thread but it was derailed from the get go.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Disagree with me about what? I see nothing pointing to triangles, Horus or Osiris in the ritual.

I would say that you derailed your own thread but it was derailed from the get go.

Nope. Still completely on topic. The train remains on the tracks as long as we keep hitting all the stations along the way.

THIS LINK

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I used to think the Masons were nice people. After reading this thread I may have to rethink that belief.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3point14
I used to think the Masons were nice people. After reading this thread I may have to rethink that belief.

It's likely no different than the church. There are the faithful and there are those taking advantage of the faithful. I have always seen the Masons as two organizations. The outer and inner temple is the way they describe their own lesser and greater mysteries. They originate from the Mystery Schools, or what the book of Revelation calls Mystery Babylon. Enoch described it this way:

Enoch One

16.2 And now to the Watchers, who sent you to petition on their behalf,
who were formerly in Heaven:

16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in
the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the
men cause evil to increase on the Earth."

Enoch also had access to the tablets in heaven, as well as Adam. Here is what is stated about the true mystery in relation:

81.1 And he said to me: “Oh Enoch, look at the book of the Tablets of
Heaven and read what is written upon them, and note every individual
fact.”

81.2 And I looked at everything that was written and I noted everything.
And I read the book and everything that was written in it, all the deeds of
men, and all the children of flesh who will be upon the Earth, for all the
generations of eternity.

81.3 And then I immediately blessed the Lord, the Eternal King of Glory,
in that he has made all the works of the world, and I praised the Lord
because of his patience, and I blessed him on account of the sons of Adam.

81.4 And at that time I said: “Blessed is the man who dies righteous and
good, concerning whom no book of iniquity has been written, and against
whom no guilt has been found.”

There are two religions mirroring each other. One is a worthless mystery that was partially known. The other is the true mystery revealed in the Bible. The reason they appear similar is completely accounted by who teaches the mystery.

My feeling is that many Masons are simply unaware that the rituals they practice have their foundation in the wrong school of truth. It is my contention that the Masons are only one branch of a larger conglomerate grooming potential members. A careful study of the organization can be gained by simply listening to their podcasts and reading their materials and books. Much of it is centered on ritual magic, theurgy and demonic knowledge.

In the Bible, we find echos of Enoch in Jude 1 and Genesis 6. When God said, Jacob (Farmer) have I loved and Esau (Hunter) have I hated, this is a reference to giving and taking, which are the two sides of truth. God's will is to give and receive. Man's desire is to take. This is reflective of the nature of the Masons and the Church. Masons hold secret and private associations with members. In the church, there are no secrets and the doors are open to anyone. As I outline in the OP, private associations behind closed doors ensures that the few control the many.

I think there are many good hearted Masons doing very good works. This does not change the nature of the organization or the foundation it rests its rituals upon. Comparing this to the Church, we see the same corruption at the top. Then again, the Vatican seems to have many Masons among its ranks. The church of LDS is the same. Masonry is far-reaching. There are many Baptists who are Freemasons. I suppose this is why the Bible refers to Nimrod's Mystery Babylon as the great harlot.

Within this mess, God's will is to give and receive. The thief takes. We know anyone by their fruit.

The topic of the OP was simply showing this central truth among all the other noise of the NWO. We are involved into the water to serve and not to be served. Involution, as I point out in the OP, is implication. Light reveals what it hits. Masons hide in the shadows. Shadows can't escape light. The Church, when the name (Character) of Christ is held in truth, is a light to the world.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

In the first century, Cesar asked Jesus, "What is truth?"

Really? When did 'Cesar' (or Caesar for that matter) hold a conversation with Jesus?

Here is where it gets interesting. Seclorum is not listed in my lexicon. The only reference I have is this.

That is because your book is based on Classical Latin. Medieval Latin saw the shift from the Classical 'æ' to 'e'. The word you should be looking up is 'sæclorum'. The phrase in question is taken from Virgil's Fourth Eclouge and reads 'Magnus ab integro sæclorum nascitur ordo', 'The great order of the ages is born afresh'.

Pluribus - Is it interesting to know that this word does not appear in my lexicon.

The almost exact phrase was used again by Virgil (who may not be the orignal author) in his poem Moretum. It reads 'color est e pluribus unus' and refers to blending of colors into one.

edit on 3-3-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.....in any language

Spot on from what I read of your post mate.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I Sincerely Agree With OP About His New Venture... Save Only That I use Spanish To Decipher Olden Terms And Linguistics. Phonetics Is A Cure To Confusion.

good Job OP...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join