It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novus Ordo Seclorum - Novae Tabulae - E PLURIBUS UNUM - Implicatio

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
'O male dilecti flores, despectaque Matris Consilia;
O Veneris deprensae serius artes!'

I always found Peele, like Shakespeare, to be rather boring and anyone who knows anything knows that virgins are even more boring.

The Loom of Time

Man’s life is laid in the loom of time
To a pattern he does not see,
While the weavers work and the shuttles fly
Till the dawn of eternity.

Some shuttles are filled with silver threads
And some with threads of gold,
While often but the darker hues
Are all that they may hold.

But the weaver watches with skillful eye
Each shuttle fly to and fro,
And sees the pattern so deftly wrought
As the loom moves sure and slow.

God surely planned the pattern:
Each thread, the dark and fair,
Is chosen by His master skill
And placed in the web with care.

He only knows its beauty,
And guides the shuttles which hold
The threads so unattractive,
As well as the threads of gold.

Not till each loom is silent,
And the shuttles cease to fly,
Shall God reveal the pattern
And explain the reason why

The dark threads were as needful
In the weaver’s skillful hand
As the threads of gold and silver
For the pattern which He planned.

Author Unknown -

edit on 6-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

ΘΕΟΙ ΤΟΣΑ ΔΟΙΕΝ ΟΣΑ ΦΡΕΣΙ ΣΗΣΙ ΜΕΝΟΙΝΑΣ

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I prefer the Aeneid.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I prefer the Aeneid.

Muse, tell me why, for what attaint of her deity, or in what vexation, did the Queen of heaven drive one so excellent in goodness to circle through so many afflictions, to face so many toils? Is anger so fierce in celestial spirits?

edit on 6-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

In either case, each of the two lexicons I possess do not have the two words listed. Either way I look it up, and I did, they do not appear. This is why I also looked online as well. The morphology I show is accurate to both the meaning we can see on the internet and the root meaning that originates the terms.

The 'morphology' is irrelevant as the defintions have been and are what has been explained to you.

The defensiveness of the posters here is not due to my error, but the subject I reveal. This is obvious from past threads and the posters who connect themselves to anything having to do with revealing the hidden agenda of those who are building a "New World Order."

The fact that you choose to call corrections to your obviously incorrect Latin in the Original Post, 'defensive', demonstrates the paranoid agenda which you happen to adhere to in the majority of your threads. Twisting the meanings of words, as you did in your Original Post, does not support your point, it only makes you look like someone trying to bang that square peg through the round hole at every possible opportunity.

The fact some mistakes were made does not mean the american dollar does not contain any occult symbolism or hidden symbolism. One has to look further than the tip of its' nose.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Augustus and Enoch you two remind me of an old married couple.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by notkmarx
Augustus and Enoch you two remind me of an old married couple.

Then he is lucky I am against marital rape.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Muse, tell me why, for what attaint of her deity, or in what vexation, did the Queen of heaven drive one so excellent in goodness to circle through so many afflictions, to face so many toils? Is anger so fierce in celestial spirits?

tu regere imperio populos, Romane, memento
(hae tibi erunt artes), pacique imponere morem,
parcere subiectis et debellare superbos.'

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

One of the most engaging and thought-provoking OPs I have read on ATS in a long while. I also like to consider the implications of language affinities & connections, and have particular interest in the thought of a 'guided evolution' of linguistics, at first focusing on 'providentially conceived' developments, but now (thanks to your OP) also based in the notion that similar depth of meaning may have been (at least partially) 'naturally conceived', after a fashion.. Or, that the guided evolution of Latin has been spotted, and is being used by initiates (& dumbed down to the eye of a casual observer, per incomplete Lexicon works), to aid the communication of secretive knowledge.

Fascinating stuff - it seems I have a new treasure map to discover. I was already involved in a study of the Hebrew language, and to be honest had totally overlooked the significance of Latin in the analysis of Truth - until now...!!

It also helps me in my assessment of a particular puzzle, which has been in my sights for some time already.

FITO.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

One of the most engaging and thought-provoking OPs I have read on ATS in a long while. I also like to consider the implications of language affinities & connections, and have particular interest in the thought of a 'guided evolution' of linguistics, at first focusing on 'providentially conceived' developments, but now (thanks to your OP) also based in the notion that similar depth of meaning may have been (at least partially) 'naturally conceived', after a fashion.. Or, that the guided evolution of Latin has been spotted, and is being used by initiates (& dumbed down to the eye of a casual observer, per incomplete Lexicon works), to aid the communication of secretive knowledge.

Fascinating stuff - it seems I have a new treasure map to discover. I was already involved in a study of the Hebrew language, and to be honest had totally overlooked the significance of Latin in the analysis of Truth - until now...!!

It also helps me in my assessment of a particular puzzle, which has been in my sights for some time already.

FITO.

The interesting thing with this is knowing that the symbols in different languages had the same initial root. If you take the flood story, the book of Enoch and the story of Nimrod's tower of Babel, one truth becomes obvious: Many languages are telling the same story with different names. The epics of antiquity are connected by theme, but not necessary connected by names. Osiris being cut is Nimrod being sliced into languages. The same story with different names. When you get to the Biblical narrative, the true mystery is unraveled. Language is the key to taking the Biblical symbol and expanding it to connect the branch to the root.

All other versions are what Enoch called the worthless mystery. The Mystery School of Babylon is Mystery Babylon in Revelation.

Enoch One

16.2 And now to the Watchers, who sent you to petition on their behalf,
who were formerly in Heaven:

16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in
the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the
men cause evil to increase on the Earth."

16.4 Say to them therefore: "You will not have peace."

This worthless mystery was the one taught by the fallen beings of Genesis 6 before the flood. After the Flood, Nimrod resurrected this Mystery School and was cut into pieces. In Egypt, we know this as Osiris being chopped into pieces, with Isis trying to put him back together again. When Jesus came in the first century, he was revealing the true identity and manner of the Spirit's involution (Baptism) into matter for the purpose of rising again (Evolution). Christian baptism is the involution of Adam (Son of God) into the material world and God allowing the Spirit to rise again.

Gospel of the Nazarenes (Lection 88)

12. For by involution and evolution shall the salvation of all the world be accomplished: by the Descent of Spirit into matter, and the Ascent of matter into Spirit through the ages.

In Colossians 1, we find out who it was that sacrificed Himself for all souls to live:

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

Three things to note from this:

1) The Head of the resurrected body is Christ
2) The body is the church
3) He is the Beginning (ADAM) and the firstborn form the dead (ADAM REBORN - LAST ADAM).

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

Christ is the HEEL of the loaf of bread listed below.

1 Corinthians 10

And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We, who are many, are the body of Christ. Christ is Adam 1 and the last Adam (New Mankind).

All of the symbols in the Bible are expanded by following the root on the branch. In Latin, the prefix can be followed many times in the same manner. The entire tree is made up of grafting that has taken place over four languages: Phoenician / Hebrew, Greek, Latin and English. In descending order, the story is expanded. English hides part of the other three. Phoenician is the concrete side and Greek is the Abstract / Mathematical. Latin is biology and medical.

They are still trying to put Babylon back together again under one language. The lost Word has never been lost at all. It's Adam.

edit on 8-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Very interesting response. I will be looking further at the texts you referenced; I read the Book of Enoch a long time ago, but I didn't have enough grounding in other areas of study/ life experience to fully appreciate its worth.

I happen to believe that there are more layers of meaning embedded/encoded in the Biblical canon than have been conceived as possible in the mind of Man, and by concentrating primarily on what it can reveal in non-conventional ways - not just by a basic literal reading - one can begin to offer up the beginnings of concrete scientific & philosophical evidence of the divine origins of the Cosmos. Also resulting from such a study is a greater weight of Truth concerning the care & wisdom of a Creator who does not despise knowledge, as is erroneously claimed by false accusers (they look to the errors of man via the various historical expressions of the church, in attempts to yield their 'proofs' of the invalidity of the Biblical canon as a source of high knowledge & wisdom..) - rather, a series of 'time-delayed locks' are systematically revealed as being opened as we progress technologically, and in terms of our collective scientific/philosophical understanding, enabling us to access new layers of data. Over time, though it may sound odd to our faith-driven minds, a more 'scientifically acceptable' presentation of the total plan of Salvation for a fallen world (which can be shown as it really is, a simple blessing to Mankind - collectively & individually - if properly applied) will result from continued inquiry into uncovering the deeper literal knowledge & more complex expositions of certain enduring mysteries as are encoded in scripture.

Of course it is very important to note at this stage that I firmly believe a surface reading of scripture, with the application of wisdom & understanding (such as would lead us towards an experience of God's presence, guidance & purpose for our lives, as members of His church) is invaluable in itself..

As you mention, there is this core idea of involution & evolution, a raising of the lower to the higher. I suppose it is already well and truly begun, with the descending of the Highest to the lower realms - including Earth.

I firmly believe that the time is coming when the world will be surprised at what the (apparently jaded, irrelevant & 'debunked') Hebrew/Christian Bible has to offer.. The original Judaic canon is, in my humble opinion, an infinitely complex holographic schematic of the totality of 'The Cosmos & Beyond', and as yet we have only scratched the surface of what it actually comprises - despite the fact that all of Western civilisation has been established successfully on its principles. The mysteries of the structure of the Hebrew language are also just beginning to be uncovered - a specific area of investigation I've undertaken recently that has led me to the absolute conviction I noted in my first response in-thread: Language itself has been providentially guided into specific forms, revealing deeper mysteries yet remaining to be solved. As with the numerical value of Pi, infinity itself - all data, all possibilities & all end results; all details & all knowledge, each and every feature of Reality that has ever existed or ever will exist, the Alpha & Omega - all is encoded in the original canon of the Hebrew Torah.

NB - Further complexities of similarly evolving concepts are probably inherent to the writings of the New Testament, though as yet I think these are largely unstudied in any context akin to the Torah observations, and are likely to deal with the evolution of philosophical absolutes, rather than with scientific or data-based absolutes.

A deeper understanding of the statement "The Heavens & Earth will pass away, but my Word endures forever", will be expounded greatly within the course of our lifetimes, for those who care to look into the matter - and we already know the significance of the Living Word 'made flesh'... My conviction is that YHWH intends to spell it out in modern terminology, so that all may believe, as we approach the ending of the Age.

The days of Daniel are almost upon us, I presume.

PS - I more or less agree, with regards to your comments concerning dim reflections & distortions of Truth in the 'Mystery Babylon' schools, I came to the same general conclusions after consideration of the issues involved.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

You have a writing style similar to Albert Pike. Have you read Morals and Dogma? I especially loved your first paragraph. You should be writing for a living (or maybe you do). I love the "series of 'time-delayed locks'" idea. If you understand what I meant by the HEEL of the loaf, you will likely see the significance of Adam being on both ends of the loaf. If there were a time-delayed lock on the identity of the Redeemer, this would be the idea that shows us how involution and evolution operates. One soul accomplishes one goal. Here is the goal and the entire point to the story.

Genesis 3

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

This also gives more meaning to Genesis 40. The Baker bakes bread. The Cup Bearer is all of us. We, who are many, are one loaf.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Something else that I find interesting in this is Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.”

Clearly, the context of Job's words here are of the Redeemer. Job knew his own death would see a rebirth into another body. He also knew the identity of his redeemer. When he says, "the root of the trouble lies in him," he is identifying Adam as the Heel on either end of the loaf. Not only is Adam our Father, we are Adam's forefathers. When Adam comes are redeemer in the first century, he is perfected by the lessons of the OT. The Lord of the OT is the Son being raised in the wilderness. All that lamenting in Psalms, the realizations of Solomon and the sure path of the savior are ALL Adam. We, who are many, are one loaf rising in the oven. We were not yet read to come out in the first century. This loaf takes 7000 years to bake. What is the 1000 years of rest? The bread must come out of the oven and sit.

I try and try to speak these things here and to people I know. They are not ready to hear it. Theology is a box we put God inside. God is trying to take us out of that box. Like you say, it is a time-lock. We have the key. All those seeds in the Bible are planted in hopes that someone comes along and finds the key to breaking the shell. The key is linguistic root morphology. Simply take the seed, then follow the root and branch hidden in language. Word is the key to overcoming the beast. Word is spoken with breath. Breath is Nitrogen and Oxygen. Nitrogen has 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. Oxygen has 888. Both numbers point to the other dimension of language. Carbon (Fruit of knowledge) has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. It is the mark of mankind and all other life. We are the beast and that beast either overcomes the Nitrogen and Oxygen cycle or the Breath overcomes the Carbon with the Word. We have a choice in the outcome.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-of or Mankind] That number is 666.

Did Genesis 3 say that our use of the fruit would destroy us? By what method? Fire. Our pride engages the flaming sword protecting the primary book of words (DNA / TREE OF LIFE).

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

With this information, answer this question. Who is the Father?

25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

Go back to Genesis 3 and Enoch One. Do the serpents have seed? Yes. There is enmity between the serpents seed and the woman. Enoch said that the Watchers mixed strands with the daughters of mankind. Part of us are from the Father Adam and part are from Satan. We have twins in the Bible throughout.

Why is Christ important to this entire thing? The Blood of Christ crushes the head of Satan. A new strand of DNA makes the new man. Christ was the first fruits of this new man. The answer can only be found by eating from the tree of life. Before this happens, we must disengage the flaming sword. That sword is engaged by our pride against God. God's will is to give. The thief takes. As long as we continue to take from the tree of knowledge with our polluting technology, we suffer the flame. When we get back to God's fruit in nature, our own fruit matches God's will: GIVE AND NEVER TAKE.

It's rather obvious when you put the puzzle together.

That new world order will come when Christ cuts off the Old Nobility. It's a mirror. As I stated in the OP, it's a reflection and truth must come from the right side of the same. When Christ told Peter to fish on the right side of the boat in John 21, he was telling him where unity is found. They caught 153 fish. This is what Pythagoras called 'the measure of the fish.' The fish is the Veseca Pisces. 153 is the 17th triangular number and the represents the ratio of 1:1.415, which is the square root of 2. The difference between unity and multiplicity is found in this answer to unity over non-unity. Energy needs can be met on this planet by this ratio.

It's the secret. Blind eyes will never see this secret and it is right here on this page. I even say it is right here on this page and blind eyes will still glaze over. 153 is the secret. Nope. They still are blinded.

Jesus told Peter to feed the fish. What could unlimited energy do for our planet?

edit on 8-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

First off it's Seesar not Caesar and i never talked to Jesus in the flesh i helped Godzilla out one time that's about it....lol..

Anyway being serious i would say the secret that you are talking about at least from my perception would be on the post you posted right above me, but people see things in a different way so i'm not sure... just the answer i was gathering was from there....

As far as your question regarding unlimited energy i reckon it could do wonders not just for the planet but for people in general of course this is subjective but take it as you may...
edit on 10-3-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join