It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novus Ordo Seclorum - Novae Tabulae - E PLURIBUS UNUM - Implicatio

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Notice the horns on the masks. Why does everyone in the IMAGE have on masks? Who is coming up and why do you need to get ready? What does the 2nd nobility need to cut so they can be ready for what is coming up? Any clues?

Who cares? What sane person agonizes over lame music videos looking for secret messages and hidden meanings that are completely and totally irrelevant to daily life?

Tell that to kids (Annie) who have lost their fathers in war. Daddy Warbucks doesn't care, but the average American cares deeply and this IS our daily life. Not yours. Builders who rejected the Chief Cornerstone have that blood on their privately associated hands.

edit on 4-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Did you catch the changed lyrics in the main chorus?

No, I left my Jesus and Friends Super Music Video Decoder Book at Lodge. Otherwise I would have been right on top of that and actually gave a damn.

Can you not read your own symbols?

Considering none of this is Masonic I do not really feel the need to read anything in that video.

Get in the frig and drink some monster energy. Unleash the beast.

I bet you feel all witty right now, huh parve puer?

Now excuse me, Satan and I have to go program the next few hours of MTV so you can have something to occupy yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Tell that to kids (Annie) who have lost their fathers in war. Daddy Warbucks doesn't care, but the average American cares deeply and this IS our daily life.

When I run into him I will give him the message for you but I have a feeling he already knows everything about you he needs to know.

Everything.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Tell that to kids (Annie) who have lost their fathers in war. Daddy Warbucks doesn't care, but the average American cares deeply and this IS our daily life.

When I run into him I will give him the message for you but I have a feeling he already knows everything about you he needs to know.

Everything.

Beware of his heart of gold. His heart is cold.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I bet you feel all witty right now, huh parve puer?

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

I forgive you.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You are stuck on one word here. Examine the rest and comment. We have moved past the age idea.

Which word do you think I'm stuck on? I've addressed novus (which you got correct), ordo (the cake you tried to have and eat), seclorum (completely wrong), lorum (not even there), and pluribus (learn comparatives). I think these suffice to demonstrate systemic errors in your work, and consequently I have not looked at anything else in particular detail. Which word(s) do you think I should be focusing on?

As I pointed out to you, my lexicon directed me to the other words within the roots I was following.

In some cases, yes. In others, it directed you to similar-looking words with different roots. You seem to be ignoring differences in vowels (sec vs. saec), incorporating prefixes into roots (coepere and co-emptio, presumably from some common coe[m]p), and ignoring reconstructed parent forms when available (*sekami vs. *saitlom). This is not rigorous work.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Involution / Implicatio and all words related starting with Amn. You are going to need Greek.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Here are more precise versions:

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Well, there's more than one Federal Reserve Building and, no, they are not Masonic buildings.

Please name these "moneychangers"?

Yes, they are. History proves this. Just look at the swastika or the cross.

I consulted the source of masonic pages explaining the connections to Osiris, Isis and Horus.

One opinion. Others have given other opinions.

You sound really self-important right now.

Masonry is founded upon being moral, charitable, and truthful, and many other righteous virtues.

From a Masonic worldview, this basis for your beliefs and ideology must be kept secret and guarded.

False.

You cannot speak openly.

False again. We are here speaking, openly.

You cannot reveal what you know.

I refer you to my blog.

The only sure way to know is by choosing the side that is founded on the Cornerstone of giving rather than taking.

So Masonry.

Jesus is the Son of God, one part of the Holy Trinity. There was a few things written about him.

My Masonic affiliation doesn't define my religious beliefs. In fact, like Augustus, my religious beliefs were well established before I joined Freemasonry.

This video has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

I don't know why you are misplacing a video as something Masonic. Nothing in it screamed Masonic so quit reading into it. Neither the masks, veils, ravens, color scheme, and so on doesn't mean anything significant in Freemasonry.

And what does this have to do with anybody?

Didn't see anything Masonic in that video either?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I don't know why you are misplacing a video as something Masonic. Nothing in it screamed Masonic so quit reading into it. Neither the masks, veils, ravens, color scheme, and so on doesn't mean anything significant in Freemasonry.

That 71 year old lady sure can sing. Any Masonic Symbolism in THIS video? Goldfinger?? Who is Godlfinger referring to? Surly you know. I think you boys have lost your ability to conceal the symbols. They are on everything and it's only a matter of time fellas. The last Pope is here. Beware the ideas of March.

This party is just getting started. Are you sure you have an invitation to the consummation?

Better read Revelation 11 and be sure you know who "their Lord" is from Egypt. Our Lord was crucified in Jerusalem. What rises from the sea?

Enoch One

10.12 When all their sons kill each other, and when they see the destruction
of their loved ones, bind them for seventy generations, under the hills of the
earth, until the day of their judgment and of their consummation, until the
judgment, which is for all eternity, is accomplished.

10.13 And in those days, they will lead them to the Abyss of Fire; in
torment, and in prison they will be shut up for all eternity.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Maybe you do not know, so I'll explain it.

16.1 And the death of the giants, wherever the spirits have gone out from
their bodies, their flesh will be destroyed, before the Judgment. Thus they
will be destroyed until the Day of the Great Consummation is
accomplished, upon the Great Age, upon the Watchers and the impious
ones."

In the last post, you will see the parallel to this verse where Enoch gives the Watchers a 70 generation countdown to judgment. Enoch was 950 years past Adam when he was taken by God. A generation is the precession of the Earth (25920) divided by 360. That's 5040 in Enoch's generations (70X72). 72 is the precession divided by 360. Add 950 to 5040 and you have an approximation of why the Watchers left long count calendars in their pyramid sites. 5125 years was a countdown to 33 degrees on the ocean (2012.9 nautical miles), which is December 12, 2012.

Genesis 6

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

These are Jubilee years. (7X7)+1 is a golden jubilee. Every 50 years, there is a renewal of some aspect of creation. 120X50 is 6000. Check the book of Jubilees. In it, it states that Adam died at 19 jubilees. That's 19X50=950, just as the Bible states. Now that you know there are 50 years Jubilees, you can now connect the dots between the Watchers and what they were teaching mankind.

Enoch One

16.2 And now to the Watchers, who sent you to petition on their behalf,
who were formerly in Heaven:

16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in
the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the
men cause evil to increase on the Earth."

16.4 Say to them therefore: "You will not have peace."

Mystery Babylon is the Mystery School of Babylon. This is the school of fallen Watchers who corrupted mankind. this is Esau and Nimrod. This is Osiris and Isis. This is the Virgin of the World Archon's who transgressed their allotted assignment.

Virgin of the World

Then, having summoned to these splendid regions of ether the souls of every
grade, He said to them: "O souls, beautiful children of my breath and of my care, you
whom I have produced with my hands, in order to consecrate you to my universe, hear
my words as a law: – Quit not the place assigned to you by my will. The abode which
awaits you is heaven, with its galaxy of stars and its thrones of virtue. If you attempt
any transgression against my decree, I swear by my sacred breath, by that elixir of
which I formed you, and by my creative hands, that I will speedily forge for you chains
and cast you into punishment."

Are you sure you are fighting for the right side of truth? I believe you are on the left young Templar.

Jude 1

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”[e] 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

Your rituals and Theurgy is that of Demons. Run! Come out of Egypt!

Egypt is the refinery. No need to try and build your own. Again, back on topic.

You are in the water to repent of these private associations. As Jude says above, "The boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage."

Involution is meant for evolution from selfishness. Giving is the key to truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I forgive you.

Gee, and I thought I was going to lose sleep until you did.

Satan and I planned a Gaga marathon for you tonight, get your Super Secret Decoder Book ready and take copius notes.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I grew upon James Bond so I like her singing, but not everyone does.

The man with the Midas touch has no significance in Freemasonry nor does some supposed prophecy that the next Pope will be the last one. So many people put so much stock in prophecies, but lets look at how many supposed prophecies have come true lately?

There was no Masonic symbolism in that video, you're just reading far too much into and showing how little you know.

I'm glad you think you know more than me about my own Fraternity.

None of the incoherent rant you posted has anything to do with Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I forgive you.

Gee, and I thought I was going to lose sleep until you did.

Satan and I planned a Gaga marathon for you tonight, get your Super Secret Decoder Book ready and take copius notes.

'O male dilecti flores, despectaque Matris Consilia;
O Veneris deprensae serius artes!'

What Ceres? "create", "cereal", "grow", "kernel", "corn", and "increase"

"We were plucking the pleasant flowers, the beautiful crocus, the iris, the
hyacinth, and the narcissus, which, like the crocus, the wide earth produced. With joy I
was plucking them, when the earth yawned beneath, and out leaped the strong King,
the Many-Receiver, and went bearing me, deeply sorrowing, under the earth in his
golden chariot, and I cried aloud."

The right or left is your choice of centrifugal or centripetal movement. There is a downward spiral and there is an upward spiral.

edit on 6-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Have you ever read the Seventh book of the Republic? Have you connected anything I have said so far with the video of the one coming up? Have you read the book of Enoch? Do you know of the ones chained in darkness? Did you read my description of involution and evolution?

Most importantly, do you know what Peripeteia is? I can lead the horse to water but it must drink by itself. I have no power to make it drink.

"O woe and heartrending grief to quit these vast splendors, this, sacred sphere, and all the glories of the
blessed republic of the Gods to be precipitated into these vile and miserable abodes!
No longer shall we behold the divine and luminous heavens!"

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Very interesting perspective. You are one of the few here participating in a discussion of the OP directly. I have a verse to go along with this:

Revelation 6

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[f] from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their[g] wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

I am not thinking they will be laughing much while they breath in their life support.

Also, Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is the mark of mankind and the mark of our technology. Our technology is the fruit of knowledge. The apple we took kills the oxygen and nitrogen cycle. Oxygen has 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. Oxygen is 888. Both God and Jesus have connections within the word of God to these two numbers. The breath they give is overcome by the carbon, yet Jesus says this:

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Faith has a hope.

Originally posted by NeoVain

I´m sorry i was with you until this part

The final definition: A New Nobility to set In Order what is Cut.

Complete bollocks. it is "

Novus - New, fresh, young. A field reploughed. Political change and revolution. New account books.

Ordo - Line up. Order. Rank. Politically and socially, an order, rank, class; senatorius, or amplissimus, the senatorial body. The body of knights.

Sec - Sever, separate, disassemble.
Lorum - What holds something together, like a leatherstrap, but also like bracers, a bottle, or even EARTH(Holds ecosystem together).

A new way of life when we sever the Earth from it´s ecosystem.

Complete tyrrany to survive by murdering for oxygen for the few that survive..

A world ruled by the few with foreknowledge and instant access to oxygen, as well as a pressurised chamber where he will live out the last of his days as the last surviving human. He will laugh good before he die.
edit on 4-3-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

The Lamb is Israel, their wrath is revenge on the rest of humanity for not being "The Chosen" like they are. Their goal is to show the rest of us, that they truly ARE the chosen, that THEY where right, and the rest where wrong.

That is their ultimate goal.

The beast sits on the throne, this is not Israel.

The beast is a creaton of humanity, an inevitable manifestation imprinted in our DNA, that ensures that the cycle resets after our technology hits a certain point.

The bible is a bleak copy of a blueprint of our DNA in story form(with many translation errors from earlier texts) in a language made for us so that we could understand it. The original text is long since eroded by time.

Eons ago.
edit on 6-3-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It's been a while since I've read the Republic, but I know where you are going with this...the cave? I'm guessing your going to compare us Freemasons to the prisoners of the cave thinking the shadows cast on the wall are reality. Am I right?

Most importantly, do you know what Peripeteia is?

Isn't that the stuff you take when you're balding?

I can lead the horse to water but it must drink by itself. I have no power to make it drink.

Well, what you're trying to lead us to is neither water or truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Nay but a gatekeeper cannot be led anywhere for all stalwart keepers of the flame, defenders of the word, champions of all that would grieve humanity are but watchers at the door of the beast.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

'O male dilecti flores, despectaque Matris Consilia;
O Veneris deprensae serius artes!'

I always found Peele, like Shakespeare, to be rather boring and anyone who knows anything knows that virgins are even more boring.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The cave is an analogy of all humanity. Enoch's watchers locked in darkness with no peace are the same allusion to the same illusion. Peripeteia is sudden realization, which comes under particular conditions. I have given enough quotes and references for the tracks to be followed. If you really don't know, then this confirms my understanding of Masonry in general. The question with the woman in the video is determined by our actions as a human family, nations and individuals. She's coming up whether we try to hold her back or not. It's either centrifugal or centripetal. One is a spiral closer to the material and the other is a spiral upward with the Spirit.

In the end, the inside jokes are on the ones making them. I have warned of this since I first posted on ATS. Listen or not, I'll just keep showing you what you may not be paying attention to in your own lodges. I guarantee you that the priests of the Lodge know this well. Do the media controllers know? It's written in our DNA so it continually comes to the surface.

Don't miss a single symbol. What is he weaving? A new Robe. What logo is on the wall behind at .34 seconds? Can you read the inscription? He wades into the water for his fish. The fish is eaten and offered to Esau. The ship represents humanity coming to an isolated wilderness. I could go on.

You would suggest that this is all just coincidence. You either know or you will play dumb. Either way, it's OBVIOUS! Those who are pushing the Spirit down are possessing the worthless mystery, which is a copy of the true mystery from the tablets of Heaven. One Mystery is a Hall of Mirrors and the other is the gateway home. I suggest watching all 120+ episodes of Lost.

There are no accidents with these symbols coming from the "Experts" hiding the keys. The Bible says this about them:

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

We are all sinners and Mercy and Grace are free. Humility is required.

Originally posted by KSigMason

It's been a while since I've read the Republic, but I know where you are going with this...the cave? I'm guessing your going to compare us Freemasons to the prisoners of the cave thinking the shadows cast on the wall are reality. Am I right?

Most importantly, do you know what Peripeteia is?

Isn't that the stuff you take when you're balding?

I can lead the horse to water but it must drink by itself. I have no power to make it drink.

Well, what you're trying to lead us to is neither water or truth.

edit on 6-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join