It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Hospitlized

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Are you saying there is no benefit in education? Informing others that things don't need to be the way they are is not doing something?

I suppose if telling people they do not need to bow down to these people in servitude is nothing, then I am guilty as charged.

You carry on being a slave if you like.
edit on 3-3-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys
reply to post by Freeborn

What do I do about it? I tell EVERYONE. We don't owe these people anything. We don't owe the Queen anything. If anything THEY OWE US. We the tax payer who pays his wages, and her dole money. I've got more of a right than him if anything as everything they do is in my name. They soil the name of this country and the good men and women of it. Shame more people don't tell them so.

Theres some gender confusion with the his and hers but as i said before they actually do bring in more money than they cost...foreign tourists coming to watch the pomp and pageant spending their hard earned monies and the crown lands which earn 4-5 times the money to the treasury than they get back as part of the civil list and the only money the queen has as her own is the profit from her private estates which she pays tax upon so in the modern era the queen is just a tax payer with 99.9% of her time spent doing formal things for which she doesn't get any extra pay

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Reminder~~~~~~~~

This thread is about Queen Elizabeth being hospitalized...so keep your bickering and off topic remarks for elsewhere!!

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

Failure to post civilly and on topic will have consequences.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Get well soon Liz.
Done a grand job since WW2 keep it up.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

Anything to get out of going to Wales

Seriously, like you say, people of a certain age do tend to fall ill quite often and there seems nothing suspicious about this at all that I can see. Would it have made any difference had this occurred last week or in 2 months time? It's just one of those things, inevitable: as those of us who know elderly people appreciate. Not everything that happens has to be part of a conspiracy!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

I won't reply to most of your post, as much as I would like to dissect it. I will exit this thread with this brief statement. My wife is a care assistant. She looks after old people in their homes (as difficult as this Queens government is making it), which avoids the need for them to be taken into care (where they are mistreated and often die thanks to neglect). The amount of attention given to this Queen is disproportionate in the extreme (it is an affront to be exact). I have far more respect and empathy for someone in a poorly condition who perhaps spent most of her life as an NHS nurse that a pompous freeloader who thinks she has a god given right to take what she wants, by force if necessary. Her rent boys don't make things any easier. I don't wish her dead, but if that happens, good riddance.
edit on 3-3-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
good luck to Queen Elizabeth II. i do wish her all the best and admire the vow she made to all the commonwealth when she came to the throne. i do believe she has kept this vow. yes...she has enjoyed a life beyond what any of us can imagine, but she has done a damn fine job.

i love to read biographies and i can say that after reading the official biography of her mother, it was one of the best books i have read. such a facinating women who lived over 3 centuries.

yes they might not have to worry about doing the washing and vaccuming etc but we dont have to worry about shaking the millions and millions of hands she has over the years and attending thousands of functions looking as though you are really interested. they have raised enormous amounts of money for charities etc so good luck to "ole lizzie" (said with affection) and i hope gets over her bad case of the squirts very soon.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
God save the queeeen!!!

LOL, from what? Diarhea? Not something i'd consider praying to Jesus about. Drink lots of water, camp near a toilet and ride it like a boss.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I hope shes ok, She has been a true rock for this country. I know a lot of people hate the royals (mainly out of jealousy for their wealth and power) but i think think they do a lot of good for the country.

Long live the queen

at least you admit they have wealth and power. most who support them pretend they don't.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Interesting thread as to the viewpoints of the posters.
As an Irishman it is almost obligatory to be anti-royalist, history etc. Blah blah blah.

But forgetting any thoughts on monarchy, I do think that queen Elizabeth is an exceptional person. She has fulfilled her role spanning the bridge of two centuries. She has met countless world leaders, several US Presidents, dictators, despots, terrorists and millions of ordinary people. She has done this from a gilded cage with a quiet dignity and grace that I think history will judge favourably.
As a human being I wish her well.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
1 wishes the Queen the best in her recovery from the illness upon her and strength to her family around her to support her.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
She ate a bit of horse meat.

Now she has the trots.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by sam_inc
Well i hope she'll be okay

Or at least doesn't kick off on March 15 or 22. We'd never hear the end of it!

OK, my curiosity is piqued. What does that mean?

March 15th is the day Caesar was offed. As in Beware the Ides of March. e tu, Brute?

And March 22, is the 33rd anniversary of the Guidestones. 3-22, being Skull and Bones insignia.

Just read 4 pages of this thread and it seems peeps are forgetting this is a conspiracy forum! This post was last I found of interest. Top man!

So, keeping with the theme; my eyebrows raised when I heard a planned royal visit this week to ROME of all places has been cancelled due to this episode. Hmm, that alone is enough to get my synaptic connections all excited, but then another thread pointed me here,

itccs.org...

According to above link, the Canadian PM, Queen Elizabeth and Pope will have arrest warrants issued today, 4th March. Now, could be BS, but the Pope has resigned and is hiding in Vatican, and now Lizzie cancels public engagements and goes awol. This is the stuff of conspiracy.

Buckle ya seat belts!!!
edit on 4-3-2013 by FlesyhTwonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Lots of well wishers, and lots of haters, ho hum.

This is a conspiracy forum, not Facebook, and nobody has noticed the 500lb gorilla in the room.

The Queen has been hospitalised after symptoms of gastroenteritis led her to cancel a visit to Rome this week. She has stated that she wants no visitors, not even family, so not to disrupt the running of the hospital. This may seem admirable, or it could be seen as a guilty conscience for using the hospitalisation as a ploy to avoid the trip to Rome.

Now cancelling a visit to Rome may not seem like a big thing, but lets take a look at some recent occurrences based around Rome.

The Pope retires; we don't know why, but we do know that he was put under pressure. That would mean he was ordered to do something he could not stomach, and his resignation was the only way out of it. He won't be around this week in Rome.

Next comes Cardinal Keith O’Brien, Britains most senior catholic, who has just resigned from his post, after sexual allegations were made. Again, it looks as though pressure was applied, and these allegations from years ago were the bait to make him conform. But it appears that, ignoring his sexual conduct, he is a man of honour, and will not bend to blackmail, so he resigned, and will not be in Rome this week.

That just leaves HM Queen, where resigning is not an option, and she may have taken the path of least resistance. But, either way, she will not be in Rome this week.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchfull

hmmm interesting, if she is using her illness as a scape goat for going
to Rome then that would be a very glaring statement, shunning the religion
which put her in power...... i for one am all for any shunning of those religious
kooks lol
edit on 4-3-2013 by bloodreviara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well. This republican Frenchman would vote for Queen Elisabeth any day.

She is widely admired in Europe for her service in the war and for her selfless dedication to her countries around the globe. I think she is a genuinely remarkable person, I feel heart sorry that her every cough and sneeze is deemed newsworthy, think about how tiresome life in a goldfish bowl must be.

Anyway, hope she gets better soon.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchfull

I really don't wish the woman any harm at all...she didn't choose her birth. But now my conspiracy whiskers are twitching like mad, and I'm wondering about the others on this arrest list. I believe there were many more than the Queen, the Pope and the Cardinal. Rome bothers me too, and I've felt almost a guilty sense of relief since I visited it that I had been there cos I wouldn't ever be going back. What's with Rome....are the prophecies of destruction literal after all? Do some of those in power know what's coming? How about on 9/11 when some people were so mysteriously out of town, or warned not to be there?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join