It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Hospitlized

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm not a monarchist
Or religious
But I am British
God bless Maa'm

Respect

Cody
edit on 3/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hopefully she doesn't catch something worse in the hospital. I hope she gets better quickly, hospital food can really suck sometimes, especially if they put you on a salt restriction.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos
This was just priceless.
Glad to see there are more courageous souls than myself who are willing to get their hands dirty on this one.

Yup, those hands get SO dirty behind a computer screen, don't they?

link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Pisses me right off. Here you have some dude spouting off about fighting for queen and country, the bunch of thieving tyrants that they are, and then they have the nerve to expect people to be grateful of this service that they have provided us. Piss off. I certainly never asked them to fight for me and I take great offence to them using me as their excuse, as if they are doing it for me. They prance around the world pissing people off in my name and to be honest Im sick of it.

There are more and more people who feel the way you do today.

I know we are progressing as a species but DAMN it is a slow journey.
Just think, how many poeple do you think would have agreed with you 500 years ago??

There are alot of people who are done with this nonsense and see right thru it for what it is.
Problem is, there are just as many people who fall right in line with 500 year old thinking and are ruled by fear and emotion rather than logic and reason.

Sad but,
we're getting there.
One fearful soul at a time.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by GeneralChaos
This was just priceless.
Glad to see there are more courageous souls than myself who are willing to get their hands dirty on this one.

Yup, those hands get SO dirty behind a computer screen, don't they?

It looks as though you misunderstood the metaphor I was using.
I'll try not to use any more.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Nice to see that children on ATS have no respect for the armed forces thank goodness we have a much older bunch on here to. While you can damn the Queen all you like that's up to you but do not damn a person who fights for there country in the same breath.

Thank you for listening and all that blah blah blah

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Please show me the evidence to what you have stated?

The Queen has "Given Up" the right to an ordinary every day life like 99% of people can live. She has given up that right to serve her country. For that she should be applauded. How would you like your life to be planned out for you as the Queens life has been? Or do you enjoy the freedom to do what you want and when you want?

She is like ANY other person, she can make her OWN decisions...but choses not to as it benefits her being in the position she is. She can walk away anytime she likes!

We are all free to a given extent, you chose your freedom

Maybe if more of the Worlds politicians and leaders showed the same "Sense Of Duty" that The Queen has done and still does then maybe the World would not be in the # state that it's in. The majority of World leaders are in the "whats in it for me club" The Queen can never be blamed for that.

link   

link   

reply to post by alldaylong

Go look at some british history, its all there.

No. You direct me to sources that state QE II is responsible. Then i may spend time discussing it with you.

I will wait, but won't hold my breath.

Royals...not QEII.....the queen has probably never murdered anyone with her own hands, in the past it was very different. Ruled by fear!

So you want to hate someone who has never done anything bad for this country because of something their ancestors have done? That's very shallow, its obvious you are just looking for excuses to hate someone.

If she was a bad evil person then sure go ahead and hate..but hating out of jealousy or because you have heard people say they don't like her is just weak minded. Some people are born into money and power , as long as they are not bad people then so be it.

The amount of her personal time she spent visiting other countries , meeting people and helping charities over her entire lifetime is not to be scoffed at. Her entire life has been devoted to this country. Did she retire at 65? No..she keeps on giving and doing her duty for the people of the united kingdom. I wonder if you would do the same if you were as rich as her?

edit on 3-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
OK guys, I can't moderate this thread because I'm participating in it but whatever your thoughts are on the monarchy remember that ATS has rules. Please be excellent to each other. As Bill and Ted would have said.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Regardless of your thoughts on the monarchy
Surely a woman that has worked so hard, for so long for the good of her country deserves respect.
Certainly more than some of the replies here

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I believe Charles is a good man and would make a good king. He is often misunderstood and misrepresented by the press, which has been a constant hindrance for him over the years.

link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50
Nice to see that children on ATS have no respect for the armed forces thank goodness we have a much older bunch on here to.

So if we object to you using us as an excuse to wage war in third world countries, we are children? I think we can see just how much of a man the military makes, you are a shining example. You earn respect and so far your balance is at zero.

While you can damn the Queen all you like that's up to you but do not damn a person who fights for there country in the same breath.

Damn you. Damn you for the murder of innocent women and children killed in the wars you and your pals like to revel in. More often than not wars fought for capital gain and empire building. Damn you all to hell, every single one of you. Clear enough?
edit on 3-3-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by alldaylong

Go look at some british history, its all there.

No. You direct me to sources that state QE II is responsible. Then i may spend time discussing it with you.

I will wait, but won't hold my breath.

Royals...not QEII.....the queen has probably never murdered anyone with her own hands, in the past it was very different. Ruled by fear!

The topic of this thread is Queen Elizabeth is it not? So lets stick to that eh. You cannot blame QE II for what her forefathers may have done, just the same as you cannot blame later generations of Nazi SS officers for what they did during and before WW II. Or are you saying you can?

link   
I think they should do away with her and her whole leeching brood of inbred weirdos.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

Surely QE has had a viruses before...and they were not publicized. This one, at this point in time, was. That is what struck me. And this is a "conspiracy" webpage where topics like this are discussed.

I think it is the fact that she has been hospitalised that has caused the announcement, not the fact that she has a virus. In fact, I can't ever remember the Queen being in hospital - from a media point of view it is certainly a newsworthy event, regardless of what is or isn't happening elsewhere in the world. I don't see any conspiracy. All I see is a golden opportunity for the media to make a fuss. Apart from a birthday celebration and jumping out of a plane, we've hardly seen the lady all year. All in all, for a Head of State, she is as low-key as you can get, hence the media scramble when something, anything, happens.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

........and to be honest Im sick of it.

So what are you going to do about it?

In fact apart from slag someone who you know absolutely nothing about off from behind the safety of your keyboard what have you actually ever done about anything?

You may not like or agree with the Royal Family, and that's entirely your right, but the vitriol you are displaying is quite revealing.

Now if Thatcher had been the target for your ire........

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

What do I do about it? I tell EVERYONE. We don't owe these people anything. We don't owe the Queen anything. If anything THEY OWE US. We the tax payer who pays his wages, and her dole money. I've got more of a right than him if anything as everything they do is in my name. They soil the name of this country and the good men and women of it. Shame more people don't tell them so.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

You tell EVERYONE - but actually DO nothing - unless of course if insulting people counts for something to you.

The man who you insult without knowing anything at all about at least had the guts and balls to stand up for what HE believes in and the very fact that you exercise your right to free speech is solely reliant upon the fact that other's like him did exactly the same.

Disagree and dislike The Royal Family all you want.
Disagree with the wars allegedly 'fought in their name'.
Disagree with the policies of our government.
But at least have the guts to stand up and do something about it instead of slinging insults around on the internet.
And if that is the limit of your disgust then at least have the common decency to engage in reasoned and respectful debate.

Do not make mistake my posts as those of someone who blindly follows or believes in any particular stance, ism or wing or of those of a man of inaction - I assure you I am neither.

ETA.

Perhaps you'd be best served directing your anger and disgust at those who deliberately misled this country into an illegal war and those whose current policies are dragging us backwards to a Victorian like society along with the all the injustices and inequalities that go with it.
edit on 3/3/13 by Freeborn because: Add ETA and clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join