It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

"Illuminati selling your mind soul and your body and they never needed any rappers to accomplish that"

Wise Intellegent's verse breaks it down for you. These rap guys aren't the guys to worry about. There simply puppets following orders.

You guys are wasting your time pondering on this celebrity gossip. The real Illuminati would never let black people in, so saying Jay-Z is "Illuminati" is just misleading.

Jay-Z's a mere fly on a cows ass compared to the Rothschild, or Rockefellers.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

I had a feeling this was going to be the reply (even if you are not the poster) from someone. Oh and I see the term sissies used. How manly of you. Oh and we crammed in gun talk too, how butch. You talk of proper, and natural here, and that really sounds like a certain Abrahamic axe you are grinding neighbour. Its strange that the majority of the world is begining to feel as if acceptance is important, yet certain hold outs, who rely on a single poorly edited book, get their panties in a twist over it.

Lets get this sorted. You are saying that the Illuminati, through Lady Gaga are promoting this? As opposed say individuals getting that it might not be right to discriminate?

Also that percentage you quoted is fascicle, there is 100% and then there is fantasy numbers

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yes I understand that meaning, even if I do not subscribe to that cosmology. I'm not a hermetic, even if I have studied that philosophy.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden

Yes I understand that meaning, even if I do not subscribe to that cosmology. I'm not a hermetic, even if I have studied that philosophy.

Even if you aren't, how can you be so sure that Lady Gaga isn't?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta

Originally posted by Foobler
Let's not forget NIki Minaj adopted the name Roman by ripping off the name of a famous occult fueld director of a famous occult fuled film as evidenced here: nickiminaj.wikia.com...

It's also curious the occultic and strange band Psychic TV en.wikipedia.org... whose leader is a known occultist en.wikipedia.org... was also obsessed with Roman as evidenced here:

edit on 2-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

Genesis P Orridge of Psychic TV is a very obvious occultist becoming transgendered to embody the hermaphrodite. Many bands in that early industrial scene were occult influenced. I can think of many such like yelworC which is Crowley backwards, Skinny Puppy, Coil, BiGod20, Borghesia, U-Tek and the likes but those are like I said obvious. The shock to me is that Hip Hop which is very mainstream has been almost hand tailored to be a created culture to influence and destroy.

S/he sure is a strange one:

And why do these demon conjuring secret societies orders and temples love egyptian symbology so much?

truthquake.com...

maelstrompress.info...

edit on 3-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Chances are she's not
She does not strike me as that dedicated

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden

Chances are she's not
She does not strike me as that dedicated

I disagree.
(What's with you using that winky face to accompany most of your comments? Is that suppose to be sarcasm?)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Good grief at all that symbolism at that rihanna concert.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by Foobler

Good grief at all that symbolism at that rihanna concert.

And on her body too!

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Anybody ever watch Yu-Gi-Oh! ? I'm just saying. The only way they even try to hide is in the fact that this in a cartoon... If you believe all this stuff.
Jk. But seriously, if you're not familiar with the original cartoon, which is STILL IN SYNDICATION ON SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS. I think it's on CW, but it might be fox. I actually like the series. I've seen it all, but I never thought about any of this stuff at the time. Makes me wanna watch again from the beginning, being aware of some of this. Go check google images

Someone who is better at posting should post some of the images from a yugioh search.
edit on 3/3/2013 by japhrimu because: Last line added. I had a last line, but it turned out to a false last line. The new last line is the line that's last.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You disagree a lot, and it is your perogitive, however I disagree with your disagreement. Shes too young to have much understanding into hermeticism, Thelma, or hell her professed Christianity. Yes the minks are for sarcasm, as kids these days seem oblious to the old standards of the net of "" or italics, or even /sarc

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
So while some have led this topic astray I have been researching the previous topic I mentioned, that being the Boule societies. From what I have gathered they are a skull and bones type society that recruits up and coming blacks. They use the Fraternity Sigma Pi Phi and the Prince hall of freemasonry to herd members into influential positions within black society. Like other societies they use blackmail to keep people in line and often use same sex relations for this. This may be why there are many videos accusing various black members of the Hip Hop and Entertainment industry of homosexuality.

Male members are Archons and their wives are Archousais. There are 112 chapters with over 5000 members that make up the wealthiest group of blacks on the planet.

People like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to Robert Johnson founder of BET, W.E.B. Dubois and many others are accused of or confirmed to be Boule. This is apparently a self applied title which comes from the greek system where the Boule was the Lower House of Parliament who organized the affairs for the king. A previous poster is correct in stating that these guys are not Illuminati nor could ever be but are used by them and supplied with riches and fame so long as they fall in line with the agendas set forth otherwise they are taken out through the media or physical assassination.

These guys have been gate keepers for black culture and have been instrumental in helping create and steer the hip hop industry to be used to promote a violent criminal and decadent culture.

This is the information I have found so far but will continue looking. Much of the information comes from Black Liberation sites and such so you have to sift carefully. I tried to find videos I could link to discuss this but many of them contain offensive language and this was warned about earlier. Steve Cokely seems to be a main proponent of this idea and is worth looking into.

Below is symbol used by the society. Some here may be members so I would like to hear some input about the ideas of Steve Cokely .

Appears to be a Sphinx perhaps guarding an Urn or something.

edit on 4-3-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

Actually you are wrong. Just like in Arabic the Muslim declaration of faith is "La ilaha ill Allah" is "There is no God but Allah". The "There is" is implied in the sentence. So just "la ilah" would be "There is no God."

And even if it only translated as "no God" that still means she is saying the same thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

You have made some interesting connections. Here is an interview by the Nazi Tom Metzger with Nicholas Schreck who married the daughter of Anton LaVey and has worked with artist like Boyd Rice of Death in June as well as Genesis P Orridge.

Schreck mentions in the interview about using music as terrorism to bring about a new world order. About using the Goth culture to create followers for this coming new world. It is very interesting. His wiki mentions he has renounced satanism and is now into Tantric Buddhism like our friend Rick Rubin. He was also affiliated with Michael Aquinos group the Temple of Set. Schreck has also published books about satanic symbols use in the entertainment industry.

edit on 4-3-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Here's some related commentary from Mark Dice about the illuminati along with Rihanna and Kanye West:

Bonus Beyonce clips perpetuating diamond lust

edit on 4-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

That would be a great idea, Dyepes! The only problem is, the way Twitter is run, that'd for sure just end up getting everyone involved banned from Twitter.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This thread really makes me wonder about Dave Chappelle and the threats he said he received that accompanied his rather strange disappearance from the mainstream. I remember at the time his DVD had set a record for most sold if I recall and his show was one of the highest rated and bam he just goes away. Something scared him because he was an uncontrolled black figure and they could not allow that. I recall in an interview by him he mentioned how come black male actors have to dress as women and how it was degrading being a role model and having to do that, alluding that you have no control over it. This reminded me of the Boule society and claims of homosexuality and black mail.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Oh no the god botherers have found another load of bs to moan about....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
let me get this straight, Illuminati is in all music, cds lp 45 78 331/3, not only is it the artist but the labels as well, Motown, apple RCA Columbia and EMI Atlantic Capitol, music from Mozart to Jay Z from the time the first note was plucked or blown, Jericho's horn, there lies the Illuminati. From the time i heard about Elvis and how he got his nickname Elvis the plev....[ you have got to know this . if not web it up you'll find it] I had to go in search of the truth and wisdom , and in my 37 year search i have come to the conclusion that this is all.... how to put it ... due to over overzealous Christians, that think there is the devil under every bed nook and cranny. That all music is the work of some forbidden knowledge, and the the Illuminati is behind it all, that the US system of Gov or money, or the car you drive , [yea heard that one as well] is a symbol of being in part of or giving in to the powers of the Illuminati. and thus i give you this thread, that does nothing but to put down or say just what i am getting at PARANOIA will destroy ya www.bing.com...

edit on 4-3-2013 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2013 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by kloejen

Right. I'm looking more for a sense of how they are all interconnected

Why?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join