A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'd like to offer a couple of things that might help out those who are serious about researching this topic.

The standard mistakes in dealing with the occult are these:

1.) Assuming that the application of a symbol equals knowing use of that symbol and its meaning
2.) Failure to recognize critical variations between symbols, particularly when subtle
3.) Assuming that a particular spiritual or religious view is accurate to the exclusion of others
4.) Concluding that statements made by entertainers or other faux-subversives amount to a hill of beans
5.) Forgetting the underlying tension in the West between religious faith and atheistic decadence that is founded upon issues of morality
6.) Failing to recognize that promotion of a set of symbols that has already long been known cannot have the purpose of "preparing" a population for anything
7.) Ignoring the magical principle that subtlety is the purpose of the art: Occult means "secret"
8.) Irrationally concluding that the "secret masters" of the earth need to do anything at all - They are supposed to already be in charge
9.) On the basis of 8 - Ergo: This diffusion of symbols may be a red herring designed to focus the attention of those who might otherwise resist an agenda of domination instead upon nonsense of no real significance

With special emphasis on #2, please note this difference:

This is the "Eye of Providence" in a format known among occultists as "bounded". It is limited in other words, by the triangle drawn around it. Symbolically, this means that the providential God is a human creation. The divinity at the top of society's pyramid is a deception. That's an in-joke of the occult power-brokers sometimes erroneously referred to as the "Illuminati" and misidentified as a monolithic cult with absolute power. In reality, there are factions, and they have differing agendas.

Some occult orders have good intent - from the standpoint of Classical Western Liberalism, anyway.

For example:

This is the older, infinitely different "unbounded Eye of Providence". There is no containing triangle here, and instead, the God is a real divinity watching over creation. This is the God of Deism- not an evil cult of Illuminati wizards, but instead a revolutionary "bare bones" approach to traditional monotheism.

It is thoroughly possibly to consider Deism "theologically wrong" but it is somewhat irrational to regard it and its proponents as "evil", since the stated intent and the demonstrable activities of many Deists at least seek the good. The creation of the United States with its core values of freedom of religion and speech and stark limitations of the power of government - including arming civilians in order to remind elites that they face violent retribution for tyranny - is one example.

Because symbols are used in this way by what Manly P. Hall called "the Orders of the Quest", it is difficult to know whether we are dealing with "puppets" of dark orders, subversive artists trying to call attention to these symbols and their implications, or clever marketing schemes targeted upon encouraging decadence and a "party lifestyle".

Note that Moloch or Molech, whence we get terminology like "the belly of the beast" - in reference to sacrificial altars and the like, centered in the idol - looks like this:

That's not an owl. However, those who assert that the "diabolical brotherhood" secretly running the world utilize the Owl are somewhat correct; they have done this for the purposes of establishing a "counter-force symbol". This is the occult practice of cancelling your opponent's symbol by twisting its meaning.

The Owl was sacred to Athena. Athena was Goddess of Athens, one of the West's first classically liberal democracies, if we ignore certain moral issues and a tendency to utilize slavery - But hey, back then, everybody rolled like that. The point is that Athena was Goddess of that state, and she was symbolized by the Owl:

This animal means freedom, wisdom, and the stability of the state that embraces the values of open-minded liberalism.

While occult symbols certainly exist in the media, their application is not uniform, and they are not dependent upon a "Satanic" pedigree or connection. The pagan imagery sometimes stands for classical American ideals.

Before deciding what the media use of symbols means, a thorough training in the Secret Language is required.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

You're giving these "acts" way too much credit. This stuff is used to sell their product because it's not any good. In fact, you could possibly be here promoting them with these threads.
Their influence is not nearly as strong as you may think. Anyone who knows anything has better taste in music. This stuff is a laughable blip (akin to disco) on the timeline of music history. It will not be remembered or revered, leaving little to no impact.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

AMEN

As I have been saying, all this is used to make mediocre acts, more popular. The Music Video has helped poor talents be noticed. It was originally used to make Bohemian Rhapsody playable in full on top of the pops
But overtime, the image has been more important than the talent. Anyone remember Mili Vanilli? Now I have a soft spot for the likes of GaGa and Lambert (who have some tallent), but Beiber? Ugh shoot me, or at least deafen me , the harmonizer is the work of evil

IF the illuminati or other "secret groups" were going to do this, they would probably be more subtle, you know like these "shape changing reptilian humanoids" Icke sees (/sarc I do not follow that idea either)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerratedSoul
Thanks OP for bringing this information about the blatant moral corruption thats rife in entertainment today. Its not new, but it nonetheless needs to be brought to others attention as much as possible. Actually, there was one thing you brought up that was new to me. It was you bringing up that Jay-Z's whole foray into the symbology stuff began when he teamed up with that Rick Rubin. That is a name that I've definitely been coming across more as I've been reading more into the secret society corruption in the music industry.

I remember well when Jay-Z began to get bigger and more mainstream in the late '90s and early 2000s. At that time, I was going through middle school and high school, so alot of the kids/teens then were really into him and he was everywhere, especially all over MTV on Total Request Live. I always wondered why people liked him so much. I never thought he was a particularly good rapper. Always seemed lame to me. Fast forward to the present day, when I'm older and a bit wiser to the world, and I can see why and how he's obtained such an insanely large, Pope-like status in the music industry, with cushy, rich lifestyle it brings. He's definitely made some devil deals to get where he is.

Finally, I'd like to leave off with this. About a day or two after the Super Bowl, a family member had the TV on Access Hollywood and, like everyone else on the boob tube, they were talking incessantly about Beyonces half-time performance. Billy Bush (whom, if i remember correctly, has relations to the Bush family) had brought up, briefly, that there was "buzz" about the trademark hand-gesture that Jay-Z uses in association with has label and how it had 'Illuminati' connections. The sole purpose of this brief segment was to denigrate the people who are bringing these nefarious and Satanic connections to light. It was explained away by reminding everyone that its "just her paying homage to her husband and his record label which is a diamond.", to which he ended by giving a mock shudder and grin. We all know him and their ilk are full of # and know damn well what theyre doing. It's clearly a pyramid hes making with that gesture, which regularly has him staring one eye through. If he wanted it to REALLY resemble a diamond, then he should be flipping that thing upside down so that the thumbs are at the top and the other 8 fingers are pointing down. They know the heat is on, and they're doing all they can to keep everyone looking in the direction they want them too.

Ok so can someone please clarify why it is that they constantly throw up these hand signals and include symbolic gestures and material alluding to this supposed ''Illuminti'', but then they try to play it down in the media? is that what your trying to say? What purpose does it serve to hint at something you dont really want the general bulk of people to find out about? Ive never understood the logic. It has to serve a purpose if its the way many people in this thread say it is. Im not saying i dont buy it, but i just need to know what the logic and reasoning behind these actions are if they are anything more than just part of an entertainment act.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

You're giving these "acts" way too much credit. This stuff is used to sell their product because it's not any good. In fact, you could possibly be here promoting them with these threads.

On the contrary,as most things that are shoved in our face by the media or government it is to wear down resistance to test the water so to speak,then make it hotter.

(As is in the saying...if you throw a frog into hot water it will jump out,but if you put a frog into cold water and gradually heat it till it boils it will stay and die)

Their influence is not nearly as strong as you may think. Anyone who knows anything has better taste in music.

Tell that to the millions of kids who follow them and idolise them.

This stuff is a laughable blip (akin to disco) on the timeline of music history. It will not be remembered or revered, leaving little to no impact.

The impact of and is still seen and felt from the beatles. "Imagine" let alone the gutter crap that kids are influenced with today.

On the beatles sergeant peppers album it shows 100 of their favouite people en.wikipedia.org...'s_Lonely_Hearts_Club_Band,snuck in at the back you can see the bald head of the creep Aleister Crowley. en.wikipedia.org...

Each generations parents for the most part are very concerned with what the kids have thrown down their throats as cool and hip for good reason.It only gets worse,then they come under attack by people that say "its always been that way,just go to sleep like the rest of us".Then wonder why the world is so screwed up.

When all resistance is virtually gone,then its end game.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Tell that to the millions of kids who follow them and idolise them.

Sure!
Now, apply this to Lady Gaga's fans and how she calls them Little Monsters. This certainly isn't a positive pet name for a child. Just look at how if someone is called an idiot enough, they start to believe it and act accordingly. It's also a way of lowering one's self esteem. I wouldn't follow someone who called me a negative connotation and I most certainly wouldn't want my children idolizing this person.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Now, apply this to Lady Gaga's fans and how she calls them Little Monsters. This certainly isn't a positive pet name for a child.

But "baby (they) you were born that way".

So in a childs mind,there`s no need to grow up or adjust bad behaviour,they were born that way.

Hang on to your hats folks for the next generation of kids that come through,Order out of Chaos that these so called artist who are doing the illuminati`s bidding for fame and fortune reaching the youngest target audience.

Beyonce`s (who is clearly an illuminati puppet) "who run the world,girls"....

"There is no way of influencing men so powerful, as by means of women. These should therefore be our chief study; we should insinuate ourselves into their good opinion, give them hints of emancipation from the tyranny of public opinion, and of standing up for themselves..."
Adam Weishaupt and the Order of the Illuminati (1776)

modernhistoryproject.org...

In the early days 1900`s the suffragettes were funded by the Rothchilds.

edit on 3-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
We should start a viral campaign with all members of the conspiracy theory research community to begin blowing up their twitter and facebook accounts of the offending artists and demand they cease the use of satanic imagery and symbols in their art (if u can call it that nowadays) and help others understand that if there was no conspiracy, then why are dozens of pretty much only THE MOST POPULAR and influential musicians constantly blasting the public with such synmbols?? I am going to create a twitter account for this purpose. You have to figure if tens of thousands of people start calling out these artists on their most publicly accesible social forums, people will start to notice.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Actually the message in that song is one of equality. Its about it being ok to be different (gay, a geek, a different color whatever). Now I can see why some organisations would dislike a message of acceptance, it sort of takes their power base away just a little

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

I think thats quite commendable,though all that can really be done is wake people up to it,if thats possible,it cannot be stopped only slowed.

They hold all the cards.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

No. It's actually using the "as above, so below" reasoning.
All you have to do is look at Lady Gaga. If she actually believes that people are beautiful and special the way they are born, why is she always in costume? If she really believes what she's preaching, she should walk the walk.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Noinden

No. It's actually using the "as above, so below" reasoning.
All you have to do is look at Lady Gaga. If she actually believes that people are beautiful and special the way they are born, why is she always in costume? If she really believes what she's preaching, she should walk the walk.

Because she is a performing arts grad.... they tend to not be logical. You are reading too much into this.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
B-but I like Rihanna

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden

Actually the message in that song is one of equality. Its about it being ok to be different (gay, a geek, a different color whatever). Now I can see why some organisations would dislike a message of acceptance, it sort of takes their power base away just a little

Oh don`t worry I know the message thats being played that most people and especially children are gullible to swallow.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

What message is this then? I am curious to see how others think

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
then we should get a serious effort to have Anonymous involved. If they can hack DOD websites, surely they can spam twitter accounts of a few of the most famous people in American music as well as their facebooks so that the millions of people who visit them daily, can understand they are being subconsiously and conciously pressured into abandoning positive moral standards and having the Devil slammed into their brains without even realizing it.

We must remember to keep Rick Rubin in the spotlight as according to wikipedia

MTV called him "the most important producer of the last 20 years."[1] In 2007, Rubin was listed among Time's 100 Most Influential People in the World.

So those who say that these artists have very little to no influence should be more attentive, because the people themselves disagree with that statement.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Born this way is a homosexual promoting agenda to help continue and infect the population with homosexuality. I am not saying that it is bad to be homosexual, but I absolutley 100000000%%% believe it is absolutley wrong to promote the idea that people are born gay. No scientific basis for it whatsoever. So it gives lil boys and girls who already have self confidence issues an excuse to abandon any effort into making a natural and proper male/female bond and in their head gives them free reign to seek their physical pleasure from a same-sex friend, for which they get used to it. It is those unnatural bonds that are causing instability in our country, for if anyone pays close attention the gay community is at the center of the conspiracy on attacking our constitutional rights from gun control to free speech.

Its always the sissies that fear being victimized that want to disarm others and stop them from speaking their mind.

There you have it, that is how I see the message in the song. but i would rather not derail the thread into an anti- or pro homosexual rights so if anyone responds to this post by me I will only address it in PM's.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Wise Intellegent's verse breaks it down for you. These rap guys aren't the guys to worry about. There simply puppets following orders.

You guys are wasting your time pondering on this celebrity gossip. The real Illuminati would never let black people in, so saying Jay-Z is "Illuminati" is just misleading.

Jay-Z's a mere fly on a cows ass compared to the Rothschild, or Rockefellers.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Because she is a performing arts grad.... they tend to not be logical. You are reading too much into this.

Yeah, OK.
You do understand the meaning of "as above, so below", don't you?
It means that black is white and white is black, what's good is bad and what's bad is good, etc.
It's related to duality and neurolinguistic programming. It's telling someone one thing, but it means the exact opposite. The conscious mind isn't aware of the message, but the subconscious mind picks it up.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

"Illuminati selling your mind soul and your body and they never needed any rappers to accomplish that"

Wise Intellegent's verse breaks it down for you. These rap guys aren't the guys to worry about. There simply puppets following orders.

You guys are wasting your time pondering on this celebrity gossip. The real Illuminati would never let black people in, so saying Jay-Z is "Illuminati" is just misleading.

Jay-Z's a mere fly on a cows ass compared to the Rothschild, or Rockefellers.

new topics
top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join