It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Lady Gagas Fame fragrance & it's occult meaning

It is no secret that a retrospect of her work shows a deliberate inclusion of much occult and mind control symbolism and themes. Through her music videos, songs, photo shoots and even costumes, it has become evident that there is a definite underlying theme at work.

Hidden meaning of Lady Gaga & Beyonce's Telephone video

edit on 7-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

The read up on the Telephone Vid was interesting Foobler.

I watched the Telephone Vid from start to finish and something jumped out at me,that I hadn`t noticed before (its more than likely a stretch)...

As Lady Gaga is exiting the jail and she flashs the ok 666 sign she does a quick shuffle and throws a leg out sideways,reminiscent of Micheal Jackson,also Beyonce where she is in a bedroom,she is wearing a jacket with gold lapels also reminiscent of MJ then you`ve got the dude and others being poisoned.

I was just wondering if MJ got too weird (which most would agree) to be of any more use to TPTB and wasn`t bringing the type of publicity they wanted and had him poisoned (as was sorta his cause of death).So they made a quick reference of that death inbetween all the other references to monarch programming.

................................................................................................................................
Also I found this to be an interesting side note...

Average Age at Death of Included Rock Stars = 36.9 Years
Average Age at Death of Americans= 75.8 Years

A list of 321 and their age and cause of death...

www.av1611.org...
...............................................................................................................................
And this site which reference again about many popular artists who had an interest in Crowely

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

.............................................................................................................................
This site has tonnes of links to search

Satans Music

edit on 7-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Does anyone know what the blue and red tape the cold Play lead singer has on might be symbolizing in the occult? I have seen another musician, who I think has occult ties, did something just like that...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Its all about his support and involvement with Make Trade Fair.

The link for some reason isn`t working,just google this.... "Coldplay: The Quiet Revolution" (20050606)

In less than three weeks, Martin and the rest of Coldplay — guitarist Jon Buckland, bassist Guy Berryman and drummer Will Champion — will release X&Y, their third album of bombastic, sensitive-guy rock. Today is a press day, which means Martin will answer questions about the album, smile his way through inquiries into his personal life and raise his left hand innumerable times. On the back of that hand, he's drawn two black horizontal lines and accentuated them with rings of blue and red tape on his index and middle fingers. It's the iconography synonymous with Make Trade Fair, the international organization aimed at ending Third World debt through equal trade, which Martin has made his cause celeb.

www.wikicoldplay.com...:_The_Quiet_Revolution%22_(20050606)

Also more info...en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Thanks gps777. That is another thing about these people who are controlled... they all seem to support the same causes and the only time they are vocal is to support these very politically correct movements. It's what they DON'T say more than what they say.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Is it really any surprise? I mean, honestly, these people, aside from politicians, are America's royalty. There are entire channels dedicated to worshiping these no talent losers. You have a country that pays it's cops, military and teachers damn near minimum wage, and Justin Beiber is a millionaire. What do you expect? The entire country has it's priorities ass backwards and it's not done by design?!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bacardi
The entire country has it's priorities ass backwards and it's not done by design?!

Dead straight its by design Bacardi,Order out of Chaos.

But please don`t think the US of A is the only country affected,this has been global for ages and ever increasing.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think what they are doing with these "split personalities" are trying to influence people, especially young girls to develop a "secret side" to themselves. In an effort to break down societies moral values they can get women to act out "immoral" things but by doing do through their "other self". "It wasn't me who let 6 guys rail me and give me the rusty trombone after the bar last night, something else was controlling me." Then in their daily lives they can act like the good girl but at night become super sluts. Kinda like that Britney Spears video for "If You Seek Amy" where she is doing orgies all night and then during the day at the end of the video turns into your typical housewife.

You see all these magazines and such promoting "Your wild side" "What your man doesn't know about you" "10 dirty secrets you'll never tell".

They are promoting depravity and destruction of the family and using entertainers to sell it - especially to girls. Like the Rihana songs promoting S&M when the stations that play those songs are listened to by kids who haven't even reached puberty. Here trashy style with the shaved head, leather, glamorizing her being beat up by her boyfriend. Then you have the promotion of the "50 shades of Grey" book and you see how it is all tied together. The message is... "girls be total sluts and strippers (pole dancing is now a sport) and delight in being raped, bound, and gagged, and #ed by at least three dudes at once" but don't let your parents or husband know.

Then there is the trashy girl conditioning where they get girls to bleach their hair blond, get a tattoo on their back and get breast implants and usually try to condition those types of girls to hook-up with black guys. Not racist, that is just what I see happening.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
Thanks gps777. That is another thing about these people who are controlled... they all seem to support the same causes and the only time they are vocal is to support these very politically correct movements. It's what they DON'T say more than what they say.

so it's very politically correct (a critical statement) to try to get third world producers of food stuffs etc a fair price? Chris Martin may be a world class berk, but you have just surpassed him
edit on 9-3-2013 by skalla because: opty

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Here's a recent Illuminati referencing song by Rick Ross:

And here's an interesting interview with Kenneth Anger aka "The Magus of Hollywood"

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Illuminati Symbolism of B.I.G's Last Televised Performance

In Freemasonry, top hats are often associated with the position of Worshipful Master as they are the only member allowed the privilege to wear one...

Puffy is wearing the top hat, Biggie the fedora.

"..Yes, lucifer is god, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, for the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods, darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive..".

Big is symbolically being lowered down an elevator shaft. In other words he's being shafted and lowered as a casket is lowered.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
More Taylor Momsen connected creepiness through clothing:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Wow! How in your face can you get? "Do as thou wilt!" LOL!
I bet she has a portrait in her house to match.

You know, I'm highly speculative of those who would place this topic in the Highly Speculative forum. There's more than enough evidence to prove that there is a nefarious agenda at work here. You have to be blind not to see it. Just look at how all the female Mouskateers (sp?) all turned into sluts.

I did a thread a while ago about Britney Spears. I wasn't surprised by all the people coming into the thread and attacking the info I was presenting. Some people just don't want to believe it.
"Proof B. Spears Is an Illuminati Puppet! UPDATED! Connected to Rothschild Family"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Here's another shot of Jay Z in the infamous hoodie/
edit on 17-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Illuminati Symbolism in New Justin Timberlake Video

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Check out Kanye's skank. No, this isn't just about her blantantly slutty see-through skirt, but look at the belt buckle.
www.zimbio.com...
Definitely looks symbolic of Beta/Kitten programming to me!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The reason it is considered highly speculative is because the NWO propaganda is working. Most conspiracy theorist are tools for indoctrinating others into the occult because they see the material aspects of what is going on but not the spiritual. They embrace the same doctrines and ideologies as the NWO through music, tv ,and books.
If you look around you notice all the kids heroes are werewolves, vampires, witches/warlocks etc. Evil is glorified and goodness is mocked and despised.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster

so it's very politically correct (a critical statement) to try to get third world producers of food stuffs etc a fair price? Chris Martin may be a world class berk, but you have just surpassed him
edit on 9-3-2013 by skalla because: opty

The point is that it is just a diversion... and you missed the point completely. The issue isn't what he said... it's what he didn't say. Now try rereading my post again and maybe now with a clue you'll get it.

How can those problems be solved when no one ever talks about WHY there really isn't a fair trade market? And the only people in a position to be heard never address these issues.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Are they really trying to promote depravity though? OR is the depravity a way of their controlled stars being controversial to prevent people from joining any kind of real movement.

Think about what was rebellious in the 60s (anti government) compared to what is rebellious now (anti morals).... they seem like diversionary rebellions. A way for people to feel rebellious while government maintains the status quo.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Found this to be an interesting update. Rick Rubin has been working with the members of Black Sabbath to produce a new Album called "13". The first single is "God is dead" . That Rick Rubin is a busy guy. Seems like whenever Satan's musical minions fall out of popularity there is Rick Rubin breathing new life into them.

edit on 19-4-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join