It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

Why ask why why not , if the person has nothing better to do the let them look for it i am 100% sure they will find some kind of link, connection or making 2+2 =5 in their search. of they might find this

edit on 4-3-2013 by bekod because: (no reason given)
or if that be too much then this might be a slow one ,listen to the words then tell me what you hear or do not hear

edit on 4-3-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit
here is the video that works and easy listening

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by SubAce

Why ask why why not...

(Romans 16:19) But I want YOU to be wise as to what is good, but innocent as to what is evil.

(Philippians 4:8) . . .Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste, whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well spoken of, whatever virtue there is and whatever praiseworthy thing there is, continue considering these things.

edit on 4-3-2013 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

I`ve never heard of the Boule Foundation before until your post,so thanks for your digging NihilistSanta and has sent me off surfing,I havn`t found anything to do with the music industry as yet,though don`t doubt they would play a big part in African American society which would very much included the music industry.

Originally posted by NihilistSanta

Appears to be a Sphinx perhaps guarding an Urn or something.

This lifted my eyebrows...

We also found their insignia, the Grecian Sphinx, covering an urn (vase) with its right paw, the circle within a circle [representing both the (Cecil)Rhodes/(Lord)Rothschilds Secret Society) and the concealed history of Ra] also represents the container into which were placed the names of Greek citizenz who would be chosen by lot to lead the state. The word 'Sphinx' can be best defined as "to guard, protect or gatekeeper" in Webster's Dictionary.
www.daghettotymz.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
let me get this straight, Illuminati is in all music, cds lp 45 78 331/3, not only is it the artist but the labels as well, Motown, apple RCA Columbia and EMI Atlantic Capitol, music from Mozart to Jay Z.....*SNIP*

how to put it ... due to over overzealous Christians, that think there is the devil under every bed nook and cranny. That all music is the work of some forbidden knowledge, and the the Illuminati is behind it all, that the US system of Gov or money, or the car you drive , [yea heard that one as well] is a symbol of being in part of or giving in to the powers of the Illuminati.

Then your bent from the get go,unless you can show where anyone has said that the illuminati is in all music.

Then you`d have one thing I know you have straight.

Maybe it would help to read the thread and even watch a few vids,though I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

oh you mean like this one
Iron Maiden, or Ozzy or black sabbath, I bet you have not heard that Mozart, was a Illuminati If you don't believe me then will you believe this www.angelfire.com... from the link

Freemasonry in 18th century Europe was a new and worrying thing to many in power. Its stated principles of humanism and equality made it seem revolutionary to the nobility and the Church, and it was widely believed after the shocking events of 1789 that the Freemasons (in particular the Illuminati with whom Mozart was most closely linked) had initiated the French Revolution. Although of itself not a political force, it attracted the attention of many who did have political power, and thus became a danger to the established order. Based largely on ideas of what Egyptian and Eleusinian ritual were all about, Freemasonry also encapsulated the secrecy of an underground religious order, and an affinity with Nature. Masons believed that by regressing to a state of primitive humanity (Rousseau's 'noble savage') men could become equal parts of society once more. The vast disparity between the wealth of the noble minority and the poverty of the illiterate majority was seen as the greatest evil of Mankind, and it was to this end that the Masons worked to establish communes and a sense of equality and fraternity. (Little wonder that those not initiated into its deeper mysteries believed them capable of starting a revolution!)
so yes Mozart was linked to them or so they say , what to you have to say to that??? as if i do not know. here this one should read Illuminati all over it

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

and your point is? umm sorry you don`t have one.

Iron Maiden!! oh goodness gracous my eyes! my eyes! it burns of the heat of a thousand suns

Heck I thought they were crap compared to most heavy metal when I was young,let alone now.

ETA

Before I became a Christian, my mates and myself would mainly go and see a particular pub band here in Australia called the Jets,they were fantastic musicians,they could imo out do any heavy metal band on the planet,they didn`t write their own music but played and sung all the best and hardest songs out there,the lead vocalist was out of this world from Zeplin to Deep Purple etc etc etc (and no they didn`t play Iron Maiden,I guess thats more aimed at the kids type music
) anyway during a break of theirs in a shoulder to shoulder packed pub of thousands the lead gitarist took the mic and gave his testomony that he had now given his life for Christ,everyone thought this guys gone completely loopy,he quit the band and started playing in a church band.

I never forgot it though and was one of the many many reasons that got me to really contemplate is there a God,anyway now I also know and I also know what courage it took to not only ruin ones career but to have a conscience about all the people he is apart of influencing.

So your going to have a hard time impressing me,if you continue with the way your posting,some will be impressed though,birds of a feather and all that.

so yes Mozart was linked to them or so they say , what to you have to say to that??? as if i do not know.

Adam Weishaupt rode a horse,therefore all jockies are evil and and are trying to take over the world!!!

See how easy it is living in your world.

But you knew I was going to say that,as you said above,pure esp genius.

edit on 4-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Actually you got that everything but straight. You did nothing but invent strawman arguments. But as we've seen ad nauseum, when you can't refute an idea just distort it and attack that distortion.
edit on 4-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
An interesting thing about the Nicki Minaj aka Roman Zolanski alter ego.

So we know it's a take on Roman Polanski. Also the british occultic band Psychic TV had a song called Roman P.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

She also speaks with a british accent when she takes on that persona.

The occultic transgender Psychic TV singer who looks like a Lady gaga prototype used to have muse named Lady J that died. Perhaps a link to the creation of Lady Gaga along with all of her occult symbolism?

en.wikipedia.org...

And then there's this:

If Charles Manson, the mastermind behind the murders of Roman Polanski's wife and others, truly was an Illuminati creation along with Nicki Minaj who was a trained actress for many years before becoming a singer then Beyonce's baby may have been concieved as a Rosemary's type experiement (remember the flap about a possible fake pregnancy?):

Oddly on the cover of Nicki's Roman Reloaded album she is seen having long blond hair like Sharon Tate along with knife like slashing of paint on her face:

25.media.tumblr.com...

edit on 4-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm sitting here making breakfast and trying to map out an actual diagram on paper of all these interconnected Illuminati puppets and while doing research into the connections, quite a few jumped out at me.

Someone mentioned Madonna and a possible Guy Ritchie connection. Well, I had forgotten about it but Madonna did a song with Lil Wayne on his "rock" album Rebirth. Yes, "Rebirth." A friend of mine at work thinks this is around the time he started doing all of this Illuminati and Satanic symbolism, but I'm not sure. Trying to find out specifically when he started. Anyone who knows, let me know. Anyway, I digress.

Another connection I was trying to find was Ke$ha. If you've seen her "Die Young" video (which I'm sure many of you have) then you know why. Well it turns out she has also done collaborations with Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj. Doing more research. Will let ya know what I find as I find it.

ETA: Oh and for whomever it was that suggested a Tom Petty connection, not only did his daughter Adria direct Beyonce's Satanic "Sweet Dreams" video and her sister Annakim (a name based on the race of giants that was born as a result of fallen angels raping human women) being involved in Satanic rituals (both of these pointed out in this thread by Foobler), but Tom himself worked with Rick Rubin (who was named one Time's 100 Most Influential People in the World) in the past.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

This is kind of a repost from a previous page but I wanted to use it as a repsonse to your inquiry on a LiL Wayne/Madonna connection

I found a video of a crowley ritual filmed by the guy who filmed Tom Petty's daughter doing one earlier this year:

www.disinfo.com...

It's called "Evocation of Mars" which reminded me of LIl Wayne calling himself "a Martian" which he explained why here:

www.xxlmag.com...

And this may be his Illuminati connection to Madonna through Cee Lo
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Here are some interesting links about Rick Rubin and his ties to the Sharon Tate murder house and other paranormal type weirdness from his Laurel Canyon studio:

www.blabbermouth.net...

www.charliemanson.com...

And in this one skip down to numbers 6. & 7. for relevant info:

www.avclub.com...

Rubin makes a cameo in this Jay Z video:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Joan Baez sings about her childhood Illuminati mind-control programming after she regains some of her memory of it later on in life:

Lyrics:

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY ME BACKWARDS,
TO GET THE MEANING OF MY VERSE,
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE AND GO TO HELL
TO FEEL THE DEVIL'S CURSE

WELL I THOUGHT MY LIFE WAS A PHOTOGRAPH,
ON THE FAMILY CHRISTMAS CARD.
KIDS ALL DRESSED IN BUTTONS AND BOWS
AND LINED UP IN THE YARD.
WERE THE GOLDEN DAYS OF CHILDHOOD
SO LYRICAL AND WARM?
OR DID THE PICTURE START TO FADE ON THE DAY
THAT I WAS BORN?

LET THE NIGHT BEGIN, THERE'S A POP OF SKIN
AND THE SUDDEN RUSH OF SCARLET,
THERE'S A LITTLE BOY RIDING ON A GOAT'S HEAD,
AND A LITTLE GIRL PLAYING THE HARLOT.
THERE'S A SACRIFICE IN AN EMPTY CHURCH,
OH, SWEET LI'L BABY ROSE,
AND A MAN IN A MASK FROM MEXICO,
IS PEELING OFF MY CLOTHES.
I'VE SEEN THEM LIGHT THE CANDLES,
I'VE HEARD THEM BEAT THE DRUM,
AND I'VE CRIED MAMA, MAMA, I'M COLD AS ICE
AND I'VE GOT NO PLACE TO RUN

SO PAYING FOR PROTECTION
SMOKING OUT THE TRUTH,
CHASING RECOLLECTIONS,
NAILING DOWN THE PROOF.

I'LL STAND BEFORE YOUR ALTAR,
AND TELL EVERYTHING I KNOW,
I'VE COME TO CLAIM MY CHILDHOOD,
AT THE CHAPEL OF BABY ROSE"

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

In programming Monarch slaves, mirrors are used a great deal. Within the Monarch slave's mind, countless mirror images are made. The slave sees thousands of mirrors everywhere in their mind. Because Marilyn was so stripped of any personal identity, she decorated her house as her mind looked on the inside--full of mirrors. Although other Monarchs may have some desires to decorate with mirrors, Marilyn is the most extreme case I know of filling one's house full of mirrors"

source: www.illuminati-news.com...

In reference to this, it's interesting to read the lyrics of Jimi Hendrix, especially from the song called "Room full of mirrors". The lyrics go:

"I USED TO LIVE IN A ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS
ALL I COULD SEE WAS ME
WELL I TOOK MY SPIRIT AND I CRASHED MY MIRRORS
NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS HERE FOR ME TO SEE
I'VE GOT A WHOLE WORLD THAT'S HERE FOR ME TO SEE
NOW I'M SEARCHING FOR MY LOVE TO BE

BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN
CUTTIN' AND SCREAMIN' AND CRYING IN MY HEAD
BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN
IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED
IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED
I SAID MAKING LOVE WAS STRANGE IN MY BED"

A possible link to artist mentioned in our discussion:

Bonus clip of JT singing his new song "Mirrors" ( he recently hooked up with Jay Z for work on his new album)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

Taylor Swift at the Brit Awards: Yet Another Illuminati Ritual for the Masses

source:www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Illuminati's main mission is to slowly introduce Islamic culture (which will be the one world religion during the Tribulation years soon) by symbols of the middle east. Pyramids, eye of Horus, etc.

Lady Gaga was recently seen wearing a burqa at a fashion show, and recently has a song called "Burqa Swag", slowly introducing Islam as mainstream. Gaga's main producer, RedOne, is also Muslim.

Jay Z and Kanye West's celebrity tour manager is Muslim.

Lil Wayne's lyrics to A Millie: "the almighty powers of Allah" - www.mujahideenryder.net...

Eminem: www.mujahideenryder.net...

Ahmet Ertegün, the founder of Atlantic Records, who also own Interscope Records (Gaga) and Jay Z's label.. was also Muslim.

Rappers that are Muslim:

- Akon
- Busta Rhymes
- Ice Cube
- Lupe Fiasco
- Snoop Dogg
- T-Pain

.. just to name a few. I could go on forever with the Islamic regime and the Illuminati. These are just 1/50 of random facts that you can put together connecting the Illuminati artists and Islam all together.

The "Mahdi" (Islamic messiah) is actually the Antichrist of the Bible. Many people will begin to question the Bible's authenticity due to the supernatural elements the Antichrist (bringing fire down from the sky; miraculously surviving a fatal head wound) will be able to perform. Those left behind will wonder if Islam is actually the "right religion" in contrast to Christianity because of these miracles. Even Christians will wonder.

The False Prophet (Isa) will be the Islamic Jesus who will tell those to worship the Beast (the Islamic messiah, Mahdi) who will eventually profess to being Allah. To show your allegiance to Islam, you will be required to show it by a mark on your hand or forehead. This is the mark of the beast.

Otherwise, as since the days of Muhammad, you will be beheaded.

Here is a great thread that is so accurate to what is going to happen during the Tribulation: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-3-2013 by ApokalypsisRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There`s been good contributions from members here
to all,you know who you are!

LazarusTsiyr I know this thread is primarily about the music industry,but I feel sometimes it also needs to expand from time to time,no offense pal its a rockin thread...

NihilistSanta brought up Boule foundation the other day (with lists of known members,some sports stars) and while watching the news this morning I was blown away!

I had mentioned earlier in the thread that the illuminati is pushing for a NWO one world globalisation into one system using 911 as a cause (see the eye vid at ground zero) and systematically taking out anyone who refuses to be controled,(well those that don`t have much to fight back with and nukes)

Anyway this morning they aired "Rodman strikes alliance with Kim Jong UN" a basket ball star.

Here is the link to the interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos,the video is at the bottom,FREEZE the vid at 3:54...
www.businessinsider.com...

Who believes a basketball star just gets up by themself and vists and sits with one of the most natorious dictorial coutries on the planet.

Things that make me go hmmmmm

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

I have to disagree. The Illuminati do use Islam, but they use all religions for their agenda. They'll use whatever religion will brainwash the people of an area. Look at the Saudi-funded Salafi Islam movement which gives birth to Islamic terrorism and extremism. The Saudi Royal Family are Illuminati themselves. They use Salafism to keep their people poor and complacent (and angry at the West) while the SRF makes money off of oil profits hand over fist.

ETA: By the way, Snoop is not a Muslim. He's a "Rasta" now. He's a fool. But you need to get more updated info if you are gonna propose a Muslim takeover theory.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler
And then there's this:

Sorry guys.

I don't know what I was thinking posting that radio segment without hearing it first.

I thought based on the headline that it was gonna be an explosive expose but it was too late for me to edit when I realized that it was one of a multitude of topics discussed on that radio show that day which is broken up into 12 youtube parts with commercials included.

Damn, that won't happen again. I gave up trying to find the right part and segement from that youtube user.

So instead here's this webpage I discovered that covers the topic better:

www.illuminati-news.com...

Charlie Manson was a member of the Ordo Tempi Orientis Solar Lodge of Jean Brayton's. The 'Caliphate' often claims that Brayton's group was irregular in O.T.O. terms, but Phyllis Seckler, a protagonist in the founding of the 'Caliphate', has admitted that it was a genuine O.T.O. lodge. To exaggerate for a moment, you might say that without Manson the 'Caliphate' OTO would not even exist.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

I have tried myself to find ties with Manson and O.T.O. but havent found anything concrete. An author Maury Terry was successfully sued by the Solar Lodge for claiming an association between them and Charles Manson and David Berkowitz. However if you research the Process Church of the Final Judgement you will find some interesting ties.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Revelation of the method

By using pop culture and the power of corporate state run media they give themselves more power by "announcing" their presence, existence, and control by using blatant symbolisms such as those seen in Superbowl Halftime shows or even putting demonic statues in the DIA airport, which is way too sketchy enough without Egyptian God Anubis Statue being placed in there for a limited time.

Whenever you enter you pass by El Mesteno and whenever you head towards baggage claim the walls have "art" of what I am pretty sure looks like WW3 or something.

Simply put, it's the elite's special way of publicly saying F you

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join