It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is not exactly true.

We are controlled by the consequences of our actions if we choose to channel dark or light. BUT ..

Even though it is these two powers by which all life resonates and we have choice in which we channel, there is always external influence seeking to temp us or force us through our desires toward the other path.

How say you that others are free if you know not of their trials?

No man can make such a claim without knowing the purpose of who he speaks and whom seeks to see such course perverted.

For the more light a man can see channeled .. The more darkness will he likewise draw.

And the darkness is relentless.

Free choice is relative .. Perspective is its window. Judge not others who feel they find themselves trapped for you are limited in knowledge of what they have seen and must endure.

reply to post by colbe

edit on 16-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MereDreamer

I am pleased to say that I have met your lord. And I am talking VERY literally. Met them in person.

I am sorry to address some issues that they have shared with me in the misinterpretation of your faith.

Firstly;

Taking the lords name in vain has been misinterpreted from its intending meaning which is using Gods name for benefit by things not for the good of God or your fellow man. By this; even unnecessary preaching that could harm the lords name by attachment of bad stigma is taking their name in vain.

I'll let you in on a little secret here: She doesn't care if you cuss as long as it is not in such a way that it is spat in hatred. Do no harm, to yourself or others.

Secondly;

WarriorOfLight96;

I have had shared with me; the secrets of the kingdom of heaven. I am around 10 days into my 40 days of fasting of sin in order to prove myself worthy of such knowledge. A process by which if I fail, I will lose my life and my soul. Jesus went on such a trial as well. He did not go into the wilderness to find himself; he went to avoid temptation so that he would not suffer such a fate, and in doing so found himself. I am beginning to know the REAL Jesus (this was not his real name) very well through these experiences.

By this I say to you; I do appreciate that you saw 'hatred' in what I post, but I have been made aware that there is great reason in the source of my disdain for the arrogance and superiority that has been mistakenly adopted by Gods followers.

Gods love is not a system of favoritism, she does not love you any more than because you are Catholic than she does your black magic neighbour.

It is by the nature of what I now embark upon, that I find fury in the postulations of ill-informed men cemented in their own sense of self-importance without actions supporting thin words.

Preaching does not make you Christian. Intolerance is not the course of the light. This I have learned within a matter of days!

The awakening is coming. I shall explain this for you.

There comes a new Gospel .. The Vatican knows this is coming. They are ready for it ..

The second coming shall present this to them. He will emancipate the Vatican from the infiltration of dark. This will be him coming upon the clouds. I have seen this all.

edit on 16-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Judgement

THOSE WHO WOULD CALL THEMSELVES RELIGIOUS MAY BE IN FOR A VERY RUDE AWAKENING SOON.

JUDGEMENT COMES NOT THROUGH ATTACHMENT TO CORRECT FAITH. NOT THROUGH PERSECUTION OF THOSE CONTRARY TO THE 'RIGHT' GOD. OR HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GIVE YOUR CHURCH.

IT WILL BE BY PURITY OF HEART, AND GOOD WILL FOR FELLOW MAN. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. NO CHURCH, NO GOD, JUST DEEDS AND ACTIONS.

THIS IS HOW THE SECOND COMING WILL JUDGE HIS PEOPLE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. PIOUS MAY FALL. PURITY WILL STAND.

Book of Simon
Darkness will always be darkness
There is only one evil though its forms are many

Light will also always be light
Just as the sun shines upon us all
The goodness and virtue of light
Can be felt by all men

Does the window from which a sunrise is viewed
Change the light brought to those who view it?

Does the suns glory shine any less by how it is seen?
Does the dawn any less end our darkness of night
Than to our neighbour devoid in faith?

Is its light not a gift for us all?
We all struggle through adversity of darkest night
So too are we all met by mornings embrace
For even a blind man knowing only of darkness
Can feel the warmth of the suns arrival
And know it shines also for him
For darkness can never hide the light
It can always be felt even when it cannot shine

For darkness cannot exist without the light
For is it by lights absence that dark is born
Just as shadow cannot exist if not born in light
But light can never be born of dark

Light will always shine through
The smallest flame will light the blackest of night
For darkness can never cover light
Dark retreats from notice where sun does shine

But for all to know the grace of dawn
All days must welcome their night
But even as the sky sets and gives to darkness
It can never be said to be of lights defeat
For what we know daily as the darkest hours
Be also those which shine upon fellow man

Many seeking answers ask;
“Why must we know such darkness in life?
Who can be said to love those they allow to know such pain?”

To them I say;
“Without having tasted lemon, could you still say sugar sweet?
If we were not to know hard work, could reward still hold meaning?
It is through knowing the bitterest this world has to offer, that we learn to appreciate the sweetest of bitters.
And by such distinction, see true height given to the measure of our joy.

A wise man is delivering his stock to market down a long and unforgiving road, when he comes across two men outside a small town taking shade from the heat by the roadside. One man is heavily burdened by provisions to see him safe upon his journey, the other is light of such a load.

The wise man greets the men as he approaches; “good day to you both. I carry a great load as you can see; but I can seat one of you for my journey to the markets in the south.”
The man light of load approaches and eagerly addresses the wise man; “I am expected in haste only an hour by your grace to the west of the markets of which you speak. I have much coin with which to reward any who could see such a journey fulfilled.”

The Wise man acknowledged his request and then turned to the man arriving to him late by weight of his pack. “And where is your destination my friend?”

Having heard his fellow travellers offering the humble man conceded; “I have no coin with which to ply your pocket. My journey lies east of where you find trade, but I will not see your business suffer by its course.”

With this the wise man made his decision and spoke; “Then it is with you seeking east I shall arrive to market.”

“with your assistance I can see my trade concluded swiftly, and in kind I shall then see you east to your journeys end.”

grateful of this offering, the humble man removed his pack and flask of water. Concerned for his safety, he made offering of these to his fellow traveller, only to have them regarded angrily.
He turned to the wise man and asked; “Old man, I offer to pay you and yet you see me stranded? Why would you choose this man over me?”

The wise man replied; “but you are not stranded. Though your journey may be longer and harder, you have all you need to see its end. I gave grace to this man for the same reason he presented to you his flask and pack. For this is a man who knows the pain and hardship that may lie along such paths. He has accepted the costs of such a journey and seen himself ready to meet them. This is a man who has already learned the lessons this road has to teach and is respectful of their virtue.”

“You appear before me blind to such dangers. So concerned with your destination are you, that you pay no heed to its course.”

“On a road like this you, devoid of man and all his comforts; your coin is of no value. When you thirst by journeys day, can you drink of your coin? When the cold of journeys night embraces you, will your coin keep you warm?”
“Through all the lessons this road presents; what your fellow traveller offers freely, is of more value than all the gold of man

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by MereDreamer

I am pleased to say that I have met your lord. And I am talking VERY literally. Met them in person.

I am sorry to address some issues that they have shared with me in the misinterpretation of your faith.

Firstly;

Taking the lords name in vain has been misinterpreted from its intending meaning which is using Gods name for benefit by things not for the good of God or your fellow man. By this; even unnecessary preaching that could harm the lords name by attachment of bad stigma is taking their name in vain.

I'll let you in on a little secret here: She doesn't care if you cuss as long as it is not in such a way that it is spat in hatred. Do no harm, to yourself or others.

Secondly;

WarriorOfLight96;

I have had shared with me; the secrets of the kingdom of heaven. I am around 10 days into my 40 days of fasting of sin in order to prove myself worthy of such knowledge. A process by which if I fail, I will lose my life and my soul. Jesus went on such a trial as well. He did not go into the wilderness to find himself; he went to avoid temptation so that he would not suffer such a fate, and in doing so found himself. I am beginning to know the REAL Jesus (this was not his real name) very well through these experiences.

By this I say to you; I do appreciate that you saw 'hatred' in what I post, but I have been made aware that there is great reason in the source of my disdain for the arrogance and superiority that has been mistakenly adopted by Gods followers.

Gods love is not a system of favoritism, she does not love you any more than because you are Catholic than she does your black magic neighbour.

It is by the nature of what I now embark upon, that I find fury in the postulations of ill-informed men cemented in their own sense of self-importance without actions supporting thin words.

Preaching does not make you Christian. Intolerance is not the course of the light. This I have learned within a matter of days!
The awakening is coming. I shall explain this for you.
There comes a new Gospel .. The Vatican knows this is coming. They are ready for it ..

The second coming shall present this to them. He will emancipate the Vatican from the infiltration of dark. This will be him coming upon the clouds. I have seen this all.

edit on 16-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

BornOfSin, hello, wondering....

How come you used the word "she?" God is masculine, the Blessed Trinity present Themselves as masculine.

Thanks for mentioning the "awakening", the Great Warning (Rev 6:15-19, 1Cor 3:13).

The only "new Gospel" to be revealed, the true faith will seem "new" to those following heresies. God doesn't change. He wants us all to believe the same, the Truth will be shown in this "awakening."

The Remnant is Roman Catholic.

Right now, Our Lord is speaking through a Protestant Prophet named Kevin Barrett, teaching, correcting Protestant heresies. Read the messages. OSAS, especially "Faith Alone", the prosperity Gospel, the "imputation" heresy of Jesus did it all on the Cross, the Rapture lie, Our Lord repeats over and over to show you. On Martin Luther's "faith alone", Jesus tells you, you must be a doer (works) of righteousness.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com...

Satan knows who the true faith is, his plan to take down the faith is not going to happen. When you see the anti-Christ attempt to abolish the most Holy Eucharist (the abomination of desolation), remember. A question now, why would the anti-Christ do this if the most Holy Eucharist isn't true?

The most Holy Eucharist is the pinnacle of the faith. Believe now, ask Our Lord in prayer.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
How foolish of man to assume that the giver of all Universal life could be without a womb with which to give it.

How in the scheme of creation could we be so blind to think that all life is given by men .. except for the birth of all things in nature?

I say to you, though you may be devoid of ears to hear; God is a woman. This is certain as our sun shines.

She is woman; her Son is her balance, man who takes life as she would give it. This is why God did not smite down Lilleth for her leaving Adam. Her love for her daughter born equal of man meant she could only ever deprive her of the gifts of man, not destroy her.

This is also why God then made Eve from the rib of Adam, for it would mean that she would then be the only woman to ever have power over man. It was also necessary for the fragile egos of ancient man and the essential nurturing positions of the life giving women, that God be presented a man.

God the feminine, Her Son the masculine, and the holy spirit which binds them - Love and light, which binds all things.

You think I should know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven and not know very well its inhabitants?

The current Gospel is a perversion of necessity perpetrated by those misguided in the good intentions of their faith. Its teachings have exceeded the time of their intention. This by no means makes them no less important today to man, but much like society will now accept God for who she really is, there is much that need be updated and made time appropriate within all Biblical text.

The archaic composition of the texts are leading to polarisation of man within the teaching of a single book and God fears the cure is fast becoming the problem.

I have never read (Rev 6:15-19, 1Cor 3:13) .. Up until around 12 days ago I was an Atheist who had never even owned a Bible. I told you these from what God spoke to me, and by what I have seen and know to be true.

The teachings given were what man needed. They have served their purpose. Man now needs much more to move forward as one.

These days are coming. They will be seen before Jun 2015. The second coming of 'Jesus' has already began.

He is amongst you already and only now awakening to purpose. Already he is eying those who speak of love with hollow words. Over 2 million African Kids need Just 15 cents for Malaria Drugs, While Africa's Bishop Oyedepo hoards 3 Private Jets worth around 21m each. This is where judgement of deeds over words will come into play. Oyedepo has been regarded and has been found to fall greatly short of what is expected from him.

And I tell you that a new Gospel DOES come. It is already being written an I have presented you with some of its early work.

The Vatican knows very well this is coming, they have been looking for it and are no doubt regarding its author very intently as he is also regarding them. They intend to absorb this I can guarantee you. They recognise the need to evolve and are VERY aware of what is coming straight from them from the Cosmos and they are rightfully worried.

Much as I thought the coming Archons would not allow the Vatican to evolve and adopt their new paradigm and Gospel. This will happen. This NEEDS to happen. The second coming will ensure this.

I have seen it.

The Church will very soon announce their belief in the existence of extraterrestrial life. They will make a Papal decree that they wish to spread the word of the Lord to these extraterrestrial races.

Not long after (I believe around the start of 2015) an extraterrestrial race will make contact with them, or man (I believe just them though) and declare themselves the creators of man and God.

The second coming will not allow this to take place and in such a struggle and ensuing war, Rome will burn.

He will come upon the clouds with the powers of the kingdoms of heaven, to prevent man from being enslaved.

There was a very good reason the Archons kept me as their friends and played the good guys. They didn't want me to see the truth about what was to come.

But I have seen it, I know what is coming and what needs be done.

We need also be aware there IS a race of beautiful and benevolent light beings that are watching over us. They mean us now harm, they love us and they are on our side. They have been my teachers and friends and helped me see the light of love. These are your 'angels'.

Darkness will not succeed upon this planet.

All the religious of Earth are about to be judged by the measure of their hearts and none falling short will be left standing.

And you are misplacing yourself by asking me to believe. For I have seen I need not believe. I am an instrument for Gods judgement of our people.

Why do I need believe when all I have seen I know shall be done? My fate is sealed with this path I walk, I have given up all fear to what is to befall me and a third the men of Earth. With a pure heart I have joined the light, so I no longer need believe in it.

Be pure of heart now,

Bless - Love and light

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

BOS,

I read your first two sentences and the third, I didn't need to read further.

"I say to you, though you may be devoid of ears to hear; God is a woman. This is certain as our sun shines."

I don't know if this will help you. Angels, our guardian angels too are spirit but manifest when it is needed as men because they model God the Father.

God bless you BornOfSin,

colbe

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

She says to offer to you Colbe;

26th of May 2013
At a congress of polluted souls. 37 - 46 - 11

This will be your time to believe and you will weep for you did not regard God when they were offered to you first.

But no one will be blamed for not knowing their God, as no one has truly spoken with God since Fatima. Albeit misunderstood as the Mother Mary. Blame will only be found in not knowing thy fellow man.

She has heard us, has guided us, guard us and loved us. But no one has heard her word.

This is the reawakening. The start of tribulations, by which all those who claim to be of her kin shall be judged by one not qualified of her word.

But he shall too find judgement as her son has already return. You will bear witness.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe,

Fireballs and Tornadoes across the new lands ..

I told you that it had began. Yet you did not believe in me.

They know of the awakening of the second coming. It is now that the powers of the dark will really begin to show their fury.

I have told you this would be so, and so it shall be.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yes, the awakening is happening now.

But your words of judgement and condemnation bring about fear, division, separation within man's soul.

Even though this is true, the way for liberation of all man is through love, patience, forgiveness.

Man must change the ways of his heart, by fully understanding his own heart/mind/soul. When one has seen the truth for himself, from within himself/herself, there is no denying it.

The external forces are powerful, yes, but they are just that, forces. With force, there is clouded judgement. With force, one cannot see through the bottom clearly.

I appreciate what you are trying to do, but it is inevitable.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The Pope said today during his Wednesday Mass in Rome that atheists who do good are redeemed, not just Catholics. He is emphasizing the importance of "doing good" as a principle that unites us all.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Is this another way that the Vatican is covering it's butt for when full disclosure happens?

BOS, it'a amazing how this comes out not even a week after you had said, "JUDGEMENT COMES NOT THROUGH ATTACHMENT TO CORRECT FAITH. NOT THROUGH PERSECUTION OF THOSE CONTRARY TO THE 'RIGHT' GOD. OR HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GIVE YOUR CHURCH.

IT WILL BE BY PURITY OF HEART, AND GOOD WILL FOR FELLOW MAN. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. NO CHURCH, NO GOD, JUST DEEDS AND ACTIONS."

A weird thing, while typing this there's a family Guy episode on, "Holy Crap" (season 2), where Peter kidnaps the Pope.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I would casually make an observation here.

The move to a One World Government and Universal Religion has been foretold and in prophecy...but it wasn't in any positive way for what it indicated and preceded. If this is as it appears ...well, I don't know how much more I personally need to see before figuring we ARE starting to see Scriptural end times take some form. The odds of things lining up for nature of events and sequence of events are just getting a bit too long to bet against. Even for me.

This talk of One World anything out of Vatican City is the most deeply disturbing thing I've seen in any tangible way yet.

I agree with you. There are many people who do not understand what is really going on because they haven't been able to connect the dots mostly due to a lack of knowledge on this topic.

The greys and the reptilians are not good at all, and neither were they the ones who helped humans in our evolution. However, they are trying to make people believe that they were. But you all should ask yourselves, if it is true that the reptilians and the greys were the ones who genetically changed us to be what we are today, then why are they trying to look like us for the past few decades?

Why are these two species apparently taking human genes from abductees and using them to change their appearance and look like us IF "they made us in their image"?...

According to the Vedas, humans have existed as we are now for at least a million years. Yes, the scriptures mention vimanas, and how the so called gods and goddesses helped mankind, and even used mankind to fight their wars.

It appears that these beings were around for a long time, and then for whatever reason they left.

IMO, the greys and the reptilians are not the races that were here first and was helping mankind for a long time. The greys and reptilians came later, and now they are trying to look like us and want to claim they created us.

For what reason would they do this? I have my own theory of what I think they are trying to do, and will be making a thread about it soon. Know this, the greys, and the reptilians are not good, they are not here for our own good or to help us "save the Earth", but they are trying to make people believe they were the ones that pushed human evolution and helped mankind when it wasn't them.

edit on 24-5-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
BTW, imo if you really want to find out the real views that Jesus, and his disciples were trying to impart, you should read some of the books which have survived the 2,000+ years of changes that those in power from then until now have been trying to tell us is what Jesus and his disciples believed.

Some of the original teachings can be found for example in the Gospel of Thomas, which survived in it's original form from the first century A.D. until it's discovery near the Upper Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi in 1945.

For example, the bible which has been "changed" for the past 2,000 years and in which much knowledge was taken out from because the elites at the time didn't want the common people to know, states that the kingdom of God can only be found by following the edicts of whichever "Christian religion" wants to claim has the truth, but in the original gospel of Thomas it says:

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

gnosis.org...

A lot of the original knowledge is either completely lost, or is in the hand of a few elites. only a little bit of this knowledge and truth has made it to us, the rest was either destroyed, or is still being hidden by a few elites.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This is such an interesting thread, I will have to pay further attention to it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Read and study the book its all in it, call on God through the blood of Christ.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's all about preserving the flesh of the fallen, after the fall they where twisted and deformed and 70 angels were sent to watch over us but lusted after the woman and all of the offspring were destroyed and not a word was said about the Archon and are still allowed and will be like the days of Noah. These are the Gods of Egypt,Greece and so on through out earth's history and look up Ormus and how white gold is used, Christ shows the way and he became the door and the bed you rest on and follow him, the word will never change.

The word is Christ and it's always been about good fruit, those that don't follow Christ will be judged on their fruit and Christians will be judged the hardest because they believe in God and Jesus and all this has been said on this site by many. Religion has made you all blind and angry and that you forgot but you will remember, the evil comes first and will try to change the word but if you have eye's you will see Yeshau is the word.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
BTW, imo if you really want to find out the real views that Jesus, and his disciples were trying to impart, you should read some of the books which have survived the 2,000+ years of changes that those in power from then until now have been trying to tell us is what Jesus and his disciples believed.

Some of the original teachings can be found for example in the Gospel of Thomas, which survived in it's original form from the first century A.D. until it's discovery near the Upper Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi in 1945.

For example, the bible which has been "changed" for the past 2,000 years and in which much knowledge was taken out from because the elites at the time didn't want the common people to know, states that the kingdom of God can only be found by following the edicts of whichever "Christian religion" wants to claim has the truth, but in the original gospel of Thomas it says:

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

gnosis.org...

A lot of the original knowledge is either completely lost, or is in the hand of a few elites. only a little bit of this knowledge and truth has made it to us, the rest was either destroyed, or is still being hidden by a few elites.

New Testament was a byproduct of Josephus , he played with it in the favor of the Romans. It is true that "True Knowledge" was lost or hidden. Kingdom of God is within us /outside us ..this is what they do not want you to know and Christianity managed to erase it . Read Cesar's Messiah Book by Joseph Atwill

Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus

History is written by the winners -- and Titus' falsified scriptural pseudo-history (aided and abetted by Josephus' pro-Roman propagandistic works) was no exception. The DEAD SEA SCROLLS were those writings that reveal the undiluted views of the losers of that conflict: the Zealots, the "Sons of Light". Their texts were hidden away in jars in caves inaccessible to the world's scholars for 1,900 years.

What did Titus do? He created a religion that was intended to domesticate the 'wild animal' that was Militant Judaism, the Zealot/Sicarii movement that sought to revivify the spirit of the Maccabeans, who succeeded in overthrowing Antiochus Epiphanes' pagan forces. The new religion -- a New Judaism -- would have a 'savior' who would preach SUBSERVIENCE to the ruling authorities (Rome). If it accomplished that, then that would be reason enough for him to do it. Unfortunately, for the world, this new religion also gave us a legacy of religious-based and governmentally-enforced dogma that kept Europe stagnant for over a thousand years. The Dark Ages.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Hello BoS. I was wondering how closely and if at all you were following the events of the 2013 citizens hearing on ufo disclosure, in short - high ranking members of government, military and trusted independent researchers / journalists all held documented testimony to former members of congress, in Washington recently, as a means to bring public attention to what i can only think of as the most important yet least documented beginnings of revolution in mans history.

The reason i bring this topic up, is because it seems as if, like the ancient predictions spoke of (which have been misinterpreted to my limited understanding?) are truly coming to pass, in the sense that 2012 marked the ending and beginning of a new state of universal consciousness, rather than an ending of life on this planet. More recently than ever it seems as though the idea for open awareness on the subject of ufos is becoming more and more acknowledged / questioned, with the aid of dr Greer who helped birth the idea for a strong peoples movement against government secrecy on the topic of extra-terrestrial contact being made. Despite having a creative mind, i strongly believe that what is being admitted by these people who are courageous enough to testify is in-fact the real truth, and that these movements which will hopefully snowball may directly coincide with the time frames you have mentioned for a second coming.

Dr Greer constantly stresses the importance of meditation and heightened consciousness, and the ties both of these two have in relation to making contact with other worldly beings, it seems like a logical idea, in the sense that you would certainly have a far greater chance of exchanging presence with an extra terrestrial if they were aware of the fact that you were open to ideas and your surroundings. Im in my early 20s, yet i genuinely worry about the future of this planet, that there are so many people out there that have no interest in understanding more than the minimal amount of knowledge required to get by in this world ripe with tyranny and ignorance, it gives me hope that there are movements like Disclosure who actively try to bring these important matters to the attention of society as a whole.

What are your thoughts on this, and will it be movements such as this that will be the push needed, in order to open these flood gates?

Any reply to this would be greatly received, thankyou

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You say" Using Gods name for benefit by things not for the good of God or your fellow man. By this; even unnecessary preaching that could harm the lords name by attachment of bad stigma is taking their name in vain.
"

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Also, and i apologize for double posting before you could get a reply out - with the no doubt inevitable impending dooms on humanity, wether its internally (and yes i do entertain conspiracy theories) from oppressive governments and corporations who essentially r@pe nature for materialistic comforts. Or externally, from malevolent extra-terrestrial visitors who do not care for our best interests. As well as black holes like Nibiru who offer to devour us, the list seems endless. And after a certain point, with the wrong mindset, rather depressing to be honest.

What does make me wonder though, is that what we can be sure of in this reality is that to whatever is representative of darkness, there is also that which represents light. And in saying that, im willing to assume that, like i have read you say, there are creatures out there who, unlike some, have our best interest at heart (the reptilians and human ascendants i believe?), who might truly be representative of the term 'guardian angel'.
To that thought, would it be farfetched to believe that such an advanced race worthy of interstellar travel that defies societies conventional understanding of physics, can see into the future? and that their current actions are a direct result of ushering us down a very specific path, not having to interact with mainstream society directly, rather impacting it as much they can while still being the scientific observers of an evolving species from the other side of the glass so to speak.

And on the flip side of the coin, lets assume that they arent able to see our future, and are in fact giving us dire warnings of coming doom like Nibiru which you say will begin to take place in 50 years (from memory), while also dealing with ill intended aliens, and corrupt governments who have anything but the peoples interest at heart, while also trying to condition the population to higher levels of thinking so that when they do present themselves they wont be attacked by joe the hick, so that we can become aware of such an imminent threat and vacate the planet before our race becomes extinct.

If you look at it all from that perspective it just sounds like theyve got a lot on their plate to deal with, considering the time and patience theyve invested, all for a result that could really go either way (unfortunately).

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Great Thread!
Thanks

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join