It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by MereDreamer

What about this?

Matthew 19
16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

18 “Which ones?” he inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’”

Or this?

Luke 10
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

Or this?

Matthew 5
18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

So did Jesus lie to these people or did he tell them the truth? Why doesn't he mention his eventual death and resurrection as the most important part?

Also, believing he was who he said he was has nothing to do with his resurrection or death.

I believe he was who he said he was but I don't believe he died for our sins or resurrected. Wouldn't that mean that I will have eternal life since I believe he was God?

1st one (Matthew 19) Is really easy. Just read the next line.

"20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."

2nd one (Luke 10) is really easy.

Jesus is the Lord and a part of God (I and my father are one) so if you love him you must believe in Him, if you don't believe in Him, who will you be loving when you love Him?

3rd one (Matthew 5) does not tell you how to get to heaven (so it doesn't really fit the arguement). It just says those who follow and teach the law more strictly will be called greater in the kingdom of heaven, you still need Jesus to get you there.

Jesus could not have been who He said He was if He wasn't crucified and resurrected, as this is what the prophecies said was required, and that is what He said would happen.

So you don't believe the verse where He said he would lay down His life so that He may take it again?

If you don't believe in the baring of sins (death) and resurrection then you don't believe He was who He said He was.

So there. I hope that clears it up for you. Any more questions please feel free to ask I'm happy to help you but I won't be on here for possibly the next two days so until then goodbye and God bless. You are nearly there!

IF you seek God with all your heart, you WILL find Him.

God bless.

edit on 22-4-2013 by MereDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MereDreamer

What about giving everything you own away? Have you done that yet? If not then it looks like you're not getting into heaven. I follow Jesus, so what does that mean for me?

So your conclusion is based on the presupposition that the bible is the end all be all? That's a little backwards if you ask me. Conclusions should never be based on biased presuppositions.

So since I don't believe he resurrected, that means I don't believe he was god? Nice of you to make my mind up for me. I could have sworn I believed he was god, but I guess not! Thanks for telling me what I do and don't believe.

You do realize that when Jesus was talking about who he was, he was also talking about who we were too, don't you? He never said he was part of some exclusive club that he was the only member of, he taught that we are all part of the club and we all have eternal life already.

What's in you is the same thing that was in him, you just don't realize it because you have been taught to believe in a lie. When Jesus said he was the truth, the way, and the life, he was by extension talking about anyone else who accepted that they were as well.

You see the light but you don't comprehend it. The light of god is right in front of you, it's what allows you to see. We are made in God's image by having the image we see. Jesus wasn't the only one who was the light of the world, we all are, but most ignore it for fear of punishment.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
I am not going to bother reading .. let alone replying to any more comments in here about religion .. I can literally feel myself getting dumber doing it .. So if you want to continue bashing your Bible .. Do so knowing I am ignoring you as you represent the brainwashed that need to be told by their own Vatican.

Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

This should be enough for anyone to see the darkness he is in, for the word doesn't speak this way and this is of power,envy,pride and all lead to an unbalance in life and cause him to be weighed down by this. He will pass this to those who listen because they made themselves hateful and open, if they wanted to help you would see it but you don't. Instead you see the above post and you can't use the bible only he can, you can see the hate for the word because he can't stand the word who is Yeshau.

The word is not religion for it says, John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Because you have made so many mistakes, I'll quote each and correct all of them.

What about giving everything you own away? Have you done that yet? If not then it looks like you're not getting into heaven. I follow Jesus, so what does that mean for me?

No I haven't given everything away, and I HAVE broken the ten commandments. But I AM going to heaven, not because I deserve it, but because I believe Jesus bared my sins on the cross, and that's why I can ask and be forgiven of my sins. He paid my price. That's the whole point.

So your conclusion is based on the presupposition that the bible is the end all be all? That's a little backwards if you ask me. Conclusions should never be based on biased presuppositions.

That's YOUR conclusion not mine. I believe God is the end all be all.

So since I don't believe he resurrected, that means I don't believe he was god? Nice of you to make my mind up for me. I could have sworn I believed he was god, but I guess not! Thanks for telling me what I do and don't believe.

This is a perfect example of you not seeing what is right in front of you. Not once did I say 'you don't believe He was God'. I said:

"If you don't believe in the baring of sins (death) and resurrection then you don't believe He was who He said He was."

This is because He said He would lay down His life, and He said I am the resurrection.

John 10:15
"As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep."
John 10:17
"Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again."
John 11:25
"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"

You do realize that when Jesus was talking about who he was, he was also talking about who we were too, don't you? He never said he was part of some exclusive club that he was the only member of, he taught that we are all part of the club and we all have eternal life already.

Wrong. He said:

John 10:14
"I am the good shepherd"

John 10:16
"...there shall be one fold, and one shepherd."
- He is the only shepherd.

John 10:9
"I am the door:..."
- Jesus was. Not you.

John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
- That's Jesus only.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
- You do not already have everlasting life. You get it by believing in Jesus.

Romans 6:23
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
- Eternal life through Jesus, not yourself.

There are more but I'm running out of characters.

Also, if works get you to heaven, what about the thief on the cross? maybe you still don't believe in the crucifixion but I'll mention this too. The part where the thief says "This man hath done nothing amiss", meaning He is not guilty of blasphemy (what he was falsely crucified for), Jesus says "Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43). It was his faith in Jesus that saved him.

What's in you is the same thing that was in him, you just don't realize it because you have been taught to believe in a lie. When Jesus said he was the truth, the way, and the life, he was by extension talking about anyone else who accepted that they were as well.

Well I haven't been taught to believe, I chose to believe. And I've already proven other places where Jesus says He is the only way to heaven (above (i am shepherd, only one shepherd etc)).

You see the light but you don't comprehend it. The light of god is right in front of you, it's what allows you to see. We are made in God's image by having the image we see. Jesus wasn't the only one who was the light of the world, we all are, but most ignore it for fear of punishment.

Jesus was the ONLY light of the world. There are no others. Even John the Baptist was not the light:

John 1:6-8
"6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light."

John 8:12
"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

So, you were proven wrong on every point by the Bible. This is why it's TRUTH!

God bless.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
OH .. for God sakes!!! (pardon the pun)

Will everyone here of of an intelligent mind please stop catering to his delusion.

It's like trying to tell someone who is retarded, that they are retarded.

Even if by some miracle you get your point across, it will make them no less mentally inferior.

Therefore, all you're serving to do is frustrate yourself into the sorrow that comes from being classed as the same species as them.

It boils down to this, plain and simple.

‘Faith’ and ‘Truth’ are by definition incompatible. For if you adopt faith as truth, then it can no longer be said to be ‘truth’. Faith can lead you to truth, but faith can never be truth.

Checkmate religion. Any of the faithful that even TRY to argue against such logic are so brainwashed they aren't worth bothering with. Pick those who WANT to know the truth .. Not those who would like us to drink their cup of faith and forget about finding it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Any other news from the outside? What's about huge black orb that you mentioned? Is it still upon you?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
No sire .. I have not seen this again ..

But there is a definite 'increase' in activity ..

A meteorite somewhere near the Yukon.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

OH .. for *** *****!!! (pardon the pun)

Just a reminder that taking the Lord's name in vain is in direct violation of one of the Ten commandments.

Exodus 20:7
"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."

‘Faith’ and ‘Truth’ are by definition incompatible. For if you adopt faith as truth, then it can no longer be said to be ‘truth’. Faith can lead you to truth, but faith can never be truth.

I have faith in the Truth
. I proved you lied so you are not of the truth. I don't have any faith in your theory or beliefs.

Any of the faithful that even TRY to argue against such logic are so brainwashed they aren't worth bothering with.

Exact opposite attitude of Jesus, who 'ate with the sinners', because they needed Him the most.

Mark 2:16-17
"16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners? 17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

Hope you see the truth soon. Jesus saves.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Anyhow, reading all through in this thread it seems obvious that your intent changed from being informative and caring to being defensive.

As you mentioned earlier that you can attach to the super-consciousness, then you should (I think, my opinion) clearly see / feel what kind of persons are those: all life experience was based on his (no person in particular) belief system backed up by religion aspects through hearings from priests to friends and relatives, which one way or another helped him to live hard times.

If indeed it was true, then how (by his opinion) this is not plausible as the real truth? And this is written in THE book exactly how he felt it is
Huh.. ?

I think the main point here is this:
Are we are the sheep or are we are the shepherd (conscious)? It is much easier to be the sheep though... The development level of inner self is quite obvious in some replies that we seen here, that is - does the person thinks more than he writes or...?

Thus form my personal experience (which is kind of developing in a speed of light every day) I can conclude: do your own research, think more about it, feel it. We all have it. Even my kid has it.. and she is only 6 months..

Take care.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
1 Timothy 4:1

"1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy;..."

2 Timothy 4:3-4

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

I hope all of you who seek truth can see the truth. This is all in the Bible. Do not be deceived by liars.

God bless all of you.
edit on 24-4-2013 by MereDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
When this all goes down, what do you see is in store for us? After we make the collective decision that our religions are all talking about the same thing, that we are aspects of the intelligent infinite mind of what most here call God, and the Vatican falls... then what? I'm certain the ascension of consciousness (aka return of christ) has/is happening. My questioning is in regards to our dualistic 3d reality, what kind of changes do you see? I'm working on concepts of 3d time/temporal(astral) travel/building the subconscious bridge to the superconsciousness with help From Dewey Larson's RS and RS2. As always, thanks for your time and effort BoS

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MereDreamer
1 Timothy 4:1

"1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy;..."

2 Timothy 4:3-4

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

I hope all of you who seek truth can see the truth. This is all in the Bible. Do not be deceived by liars.

God bless all of you.
edit on 24-4-2013 by MereDreamer because: (no reason given)

It is important to accept the fact not everything God has revealed is written in the Word.

"Bible Alone" came from Martin Luther's head not God.

Follow God's authority on earth, the Church through the Great Tribulation, you won't be deceived by the anti-Christ and his group of men. The faith, the same Church, who gave the world the Bible is the Roman Catholic Church.

Figure it out now, prophecy all the way back to the OT reveals the anti-Christ and his evil men will attempt
to abolish the most Holy Eucharist (the abomination of desolation). You will first be aware of never before seen changes to the faith. Remember, this is the beginning. And so obvious, why would the anti-Christ attempt to abolish the Eucharist if it ISN'T true?

God is going to warn the entire world of the evil one's plans during the "awakening" as Protestants know it and Catholics hear it called the "Great Warning" (Rev 6:15-17, 1 Cor 3:13).

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
BoS, I'm a fan of the information you are providing. Do you have this information compiled somewhere to view? I also saw that you have translated the New Testament.. from what exactly? I have been reading about Mauro Biglino's new OT translation, which is very eye-opening as to your origins and the purpose of the bible. Anyways, good luck in your endeavors and hope you are well

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

How is the Book of Archons coming along? Can't wait to give it a read and see if they tried to get consciousness the chakras and all entailed in the writings at all.

Can you tell us what the reference to Lucifer was in the bible, was it a planet, a replaced Sun, a rouge Archon?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I am sorry I haven't been around .. Been hacked .. arrested .. and all the good things that go along with knowing you are on the right path ..

XGodofwarX I will message you.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm interested too M8.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I am sorry I haven't been around .. Been hacked .. arrested .. and all the good things that go along with knowing you are on the right path ..

XGodofwarX I will message you.

Hi everybody, here is a prophetic update. Given in March and more recently. A message from Our Lord naming the comet, He called it the "blue comet." Lines up with Hopi prophecy and Nostradamus' prophecies.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can go read the message to Sadie directly at: www.catholicbinder.com...

God bless us all, look to the sky,

colbe

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It makes sense that the council of man and the forefathers sayin they are representing God would label these Archons/Annunaki as evil and of the devil so they could retain power and control over the masses.

After generations of sitting on thrones and in castles with tons of wealth what would you do to hang on to it all?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
It makes sense that the council of man and the forefathers sayin they are representing God would label these Archons/Annunaki as evil and of the devil so they could retain power and control over the masses.

After generations of sitting on thrones and in castles with tons of wealth what would you do to hang on to it all?

Give example of the miraculous concerning these Arcons/Annuaki? Give evidence of their divinity? Thanks!

It is so silly to shout control, you have free will, no one is controlling you. The same for everyone else, you
believe or you don't.

God bless you superluminal,

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

What does your thread have to do with anything I have posted?

If you want people to view your writings, then make them more palatable. This is spam pure and simple.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join