It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I think it's the equivalent of trying to discuss something with a child who puts his fingers in his ears and sings "la,la, la, I don't hear you"

The facts are never disputed, just ignored, only to be glossed over by ........DUN! DUN! DUN!.......patents.
I used to think if only one person dropped the ignore method and had an intelligent conversation, it would be worth it, but it's been so long since that happened, now, I am not so sure.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Ok, so what are ideal conditions for the contrail sheets to form?

contrails generally form where the temperature is low wenough and Rhw (relative humidity for water) is >70%. they persist when Rhi (Relative humidity Ice) is >100%

This paper has a relatively simple "plain english" discussion of the conditions required for contrails to form and persist in section 2: Background. It pretty much boils down to:

Contrails can form and develop into cirrus clouds when T 100% because, in many instances,
aircraft exhaust temporarily raises the local Rh above 100% as it mixes with the ambient air causing nucleation
of liquid droplets that freeze instantly. Therefore, contrails can add to the natural cirrus coverage when
T,2398C and Rhi . 100% and no natural cirrus cloud is already present (Fig. 1). If Rhi

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

Ok, so what are ideal conditions for the contrail sheets to form?
It takes one set of conditions. Supersaturation with respect to ice.

What are the definitions / terms you want to use and define
Perhaps if you could define "chemtrail" it might be useful. Any other terms are already defined but that one seems to shift around quite a lot.

Should we look at altitudes of the planes and their flight plan?
Yes.

Do international flights do this with such consistency?
Do what? Produce spreading contrails? Yes, if they fly in conditions which are conducive to doing so.

Do you acknowledge any presence of geoengineering?
The term geoengineering covers a range of techniques. Planting trees is a form of geoengineering. Painting rooftops white is a form of geoengineering. Can you be more specific?

edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I think it's the equivalent of trying to discuss something with a child who puts his fingers in his ears and sings "la,la, la, I don't hear you"

The facts are never disputed, just ignored, only to be glossed over by ........DUN! DUN! DUN!.......patents.
I used to think if only one person dropped the ignore method and had an intelligent conversation, it would be worth it, but it's been so long since that happened, now, I am not so sure.
Facts? I know you're not talking "FACTS". Please!!! 911 proved "facts" can be CHANGED. If anyone is putting their fingers in their ears, it's those that believe the government and their hand picked scientists. Like i said, you still don't know how the game is played.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Why aren't you people mad at this?

Call your congress person! Start up a campaign to outlaw this nonsense!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Sorry mate, misquoted there I think!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus

If I listened to you, I would have to adopt the theory that the earth is flat and we are at the center of the universe since "science" tells us differently.

I promise, if you use "critical thinking" you will be able to discern fact from chemtrail fiction.

My example is this site. It's filled with verifiable facts that counter chemtrail arguments. Since you cannot dispute any information within, you resort to childish tactics and attacking the messenger.

man up and attack the facts. But do it with something other than opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtybird
theintelhub.com... ail-facility-revealed-evergreen-air/
edit on 28-2-2013 by dirtybird because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that article. I find it compelling and informative, but most of the naysayers here who are constantly stating that no pilots or mechanics have come forward will simply say that the account is total BS.

Recently Aircrap.org released an article about a drunken pilot who apparently spilled the beans in regards to Evergreen Air and chemtrails. If this information is true it would seem to collaborate the whistleblower that spoke with Shepard.

AirCrap.org

A major missing piece of a grand conspiracy has been targeted by a drunk pilot. In a small town 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean in Oregon is the center of a major global operation. At a bar in McMinnville, Oregon, an inebriated pilot attempted to impress one of the pretty ladies with tales of his secret mission.

The pilot’s pathetic attempt to portray himself as a Sean Connery or Daniel Craig caused him to (ante up) his importance and spill the secrets of the CIA’s asset Evergreen International Aviation.

The slurred revelations confirmed suspicions that Evergreen (International Aviation) is part of the major crap dump on the planet. Chemtrails made up aluminum, barium and other ingredients contribute to respiratory ills and change the acidity of the soil.

I can believe the above completely and I highly doubt that the woman he was talking to was simply a regular woman visiting the bar because she was bored. There is an airport not far from me and I had a friend who worked as an undercover investigator attempting to talk to pilots and get them on camera saying how many drinks they had and when they were flying out. Maybe the women in this bar are also undercover agents looking for info and this guy was just too stupid to keep his mouth shut?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm on the side, "See it and get rid of it."

Built a chembuster and it works.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I've mentioned that on other chemical trail threads, but it was always dismissed as insignificant because it was so far out to sea.

I guess it's now OK to include in these threads?
Another way that machine was shot down was to say that it has nothing to do with airplanes, so it cannot be considered as chemical trail evidence. I wish you people would get your stories straight or at least catch us up on the play book. Sheesh!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

So, give the choice between the published papers of thousands of scientists all over the world, and an anonymous story about an anonymous drunk in a two-bit bar ...... you chose the latter as the most credible?

Wow!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Since contrails were first studied toward the end of WW1, you must believe that this grand plan to do __________ (insert your favorite purpose here) has existed since then, right?
So the world governments has not changed, airplanes have not changed, information access has not changed?
How effective is this plan that it has been in effect for so many years and still no actual proof by testing exists?
They must not be so powerful after all.
Sorry, but you are negating the whole theory. The all-powerful are doing something and it doesn't work. That doesn't make them very powerful.
Face it, if you hold to the geo-engineering (I didn't buy the scorecard, so I don't remember who is believing what here) it hasn't worked.
Pretty much any "why?" about "chemtrails" has been a failure. The population is still growing, the weather is still changing, people are still polluting everything they touch anywhere they live, the ozone is still changing......kind of a stupid plan anyway you look at it.

oh, there is one thing "chemtrails' might be doing......No one can see Nibiru yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Your tactic at character assassination is pathetic.
I've offered plenty of evidence for chemical trail activities and believe the drunk plane mechanic story.
I'm sorry you're too dense to put two and two together.

Edit to Add: How do you know it's a two bit bar? Have you been there?
The bar by the airport near me is far from being a hole in the wall. I think you'd offend most pilots if they heard you saying that they hang out in dives.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Why aren't you people mad at this?

Call your congress person! Start up a campaign to outlaw this nonsense!
I'm not mad, i'm curious to know what, EXACTLY, is going on. Plain and simple. What you people are saying and what others are saying doesn't add up. Somebody is being misled and it don't think it's the "theorists". The only time "theorists" are "out there" is when they talk about the "end of the world".

What convinces me most, about the OP's video, is the fact that what they're trying to do, in helping the planet, is actually hurting it; and if it doesn't stop, it will hurt it even more. If they keep going, life on our planet could cease to exist.

The planet will be fine, when we begin taking care of it, properly. If not, we'll be gone, but Earth will still remain as she repairs herself, from the damage mankind caused!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I've mentioned that on other chemical trail threads, but it was always dismissed as insignificant because it was so far out to sea.

Yes, chemtrailers only believe what they (think they) see above their heads.

Real geoengineering proposals/experiments are of no interest - out of sight, out of mind!
edit on 28-2-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

you phage and all the others cons are not fooling anyone, save you fingers, what is your agenda?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Here are the problems with Chemtrails...

1) If "they" are doing this...then "they" are also spraying themselves and their families (unless you see a bunch of folks going around in hazmat suits to work, school, etc.).

2) The amount of personnel that would have to be involved (ground crews, pilots, airlines, tower crews, etc., etc.) are absolutely guaranteeing nothing could be kept secret.

These two items are quite enough to declare the whole idea ludicrous...yet there are plenty of further reasons it's ridiculous as well.

I mean no disrespect to you, but you obviously didn't read the whole thread...or else you would have noticed that i already addressed your two suggested issues.

the kind of pollution alleged to be used in chemtrails obviously isn't the stuff of instant painful death...it's slow death, and creeping illness..the answer to your first issue is, as i said before, "they"(the rich, powerful, elite)..call them NWO, illuminati, bilderbergers, etc...the international financial and business interests who actually run the world..."they" have so much money and influence, that they're not worried about getting sick from anything being sprayed...they're not worried about being sick, period. They already have access to whatever means would be needed to cure whatever ails them. the average man, does not have access to those things.

and the second one can be pretty easily explained by it being only select carriers involved with it, and only certain planes within their fleet....or perhaps they are military planes, with some disguised as actual civilian air carriers....there is a MASSIVE black budget, and they don't tell us how it's spent...

I'm not arguing for or against chemtrails...i'm just saying it's not outside the realm of possibility, and to flatly deny it's even possible, is highly suspicious, and pretty goddamn ignorant.

link   

Originally posted by bluestorm

you phage and all the others cons are not fooling anyone, save you fingers, what is your agenda?

What I have been saying all along:
IF you don't know how something works, LEARN.
edit on 28-2-2013 by stars15k because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
I'm well aware that most of the hard core geoengineering is happening in Africa where it is out of sight and out of mind and no reporters are reporting on it.
I find it ridiculous that you're unable to believe that it's going on all around us and it's a global effort. No part of the Earth is sacred to these people. Not its soil. Not its plants. Not its atmosphere.

link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Since contrails were first studied toward the end of WW1, you must believe that this grand plan to do __________ (insert your favorite purpose here) has existed since then, right?
So the world governments has not changed, airplanes have not changed, information access has not changed?
How effective is this plan that it has been in effect for so many years and still no actual proof by testing exists?
They must not be so powerful after all.
Sorry, but you are negating the whole theory. The all-powerful are doing something and it doesn't work. That doesn't make them very powerful.
Face it, if you hold to the geo-engineering (I didn't buy the scorecard, so I don't remember who is believing what here) it hasn't worked.
Pretty much any "why?" about "chemtrails" has been a failure. The population is still growing, the weather is still changing, people are still polluting everything they touch anywhere they live, the ozone is still changing......kind of a stupid plan anyway you look at it.

oh, there is one thing "chemtrails' might be doing......No one can see Nibiru yet.
There's no "actual proof" of Area 51. There's no "actual proof" of us landing on the moon, either. There's no "actual proof" that 3 planes knocked down 2 buildings. Oh wait! That last one doesn't need "proof"....just a little bit of "COMMON SENSE".

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join