It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Or you could ask at the OP for all participants to ignore any detractor comments. I promise, it you ignore my posts long enough, I will find other things to do.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If our discussions are so painful and unsettling to you, I strongly recommend that you find another thread to bring your comfort level back up.
Like I asked earlier: Who's getting all worked up over this?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

While I couldn't find a "chemtrail" picture that was NSFW, I did find a guide of what to do should by be exposed to them:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I know, I know. It depends on the atmospheric conditions...

If you can accept that as fact, how is it possible that you don't see why pointing to a picture of contrails and calling them chemtrails is right?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I don't live in the South Pacific.

Couldn't science be able to hide the nefarious within natural phenomenon?
That would depend. It would be pretty difficult to hide a global "spraying" operation.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus

Originally posted by flyswatter
As I sit here at work, I turn around to this computer and hit refresh to keep an eye on this thread. Over the last few pages I keep hoping to see someone post some pictures of "chemtrailing" equipment, but still havent seen anything. Kinda disappointing, really. I am probably one of the more open-minded people in this thread that doesnt believe the stereotypical "chemtrail" stuff, and I am trying to give the believers a chance to throw pictures and hard evidence at me. I'm willing to look at and read just about anything, provided it is work safe.
Why does there have to be "special equipment"? Why can't this stuff be put in the fuel? You can't see carbon monoxide, but it can kill you.

I know ignorance is bliss...but geesh....some of you act like we're living in the stone ages. I'm sending these posts via WIFI. That means, these letters and images are all floating through our atmosphere. Just because you can't SEE IT, doesn't mean it's not there.

Even those so-called: contrails, IMO could have chems in them. NO ONE knows for SURE! We only "know" what they "teach" us. 2+2=4 but it could =5 Who's to say it doesn't??? Yeah, you'd have a hard time "convincing the masses", but it doesn't mean you're wrong. I'm SURE, there are others who believe 2+2=5, also. It all depends on what YOU believe.

Putting the stuff in fuel just isnt feasable. There would be a boatload of variables involved in doing that, a bigger boatload of people with eyes on the whole process, and the infrastructure to be able to pull this off would be incredible. People that are much more involved with the airline industry have explained it in detail several times on ATS, and much better than I could hope to do. But touching on a few of their points ... the various types of jet fuel are very specific in their composition - the addition of substances to it would change a great deal about how they perform. The engines that use jet fuel are not exactly the most hardy of devices - they are built for a very specific purpose, and changing the fuel used to achieve that purpose results in a sometimes drastic change of how those engines perform. Testing of the fuel by the producers, the airlines, the airports, the government, and independant testing companies would detect what is in there. Yadda, yadda ... I'm sure you get what I am saying here.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

As far as I'm aware, contrails dissipate and chemical trails linger. I know, I know. It depends on the atmospheric conditions...

As I'm aware (being an amateur meteorologist and weather photographer) contrails sometimes don't form, sometimes form and disspate in a few seconds or minutes and sometimes persist for hours, even spreading out to cover the whole sky. Depending on atmospheric conditions. This is, of course, what science has known for decades.

I've never seen a chemtrail, and frankly have never seen any explanation as to why I would expect to. Unless their purpose is to replicate contrails? Which is true seems just bizarre ......

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

I would love to start a thread where only the chemical trail believers can participate in a discussion about what each feels the actual purpose of them is and offer their proof for it.

Yes, I think that would actually be very interesting and informative
Whether it's possible I don't know. And I also (perhaps wrongly?) wonder whether it would actually generate enough interest to make it useful?

Maybe we could contact the Mods and arrange for a heavily moderated thread in which all posts dismissing chemtrails are forbidden?

Thank you for your open mindedness and I do believe it would be interesting to see how the thread develops. It would be fascinating to see how many people think it's to deflect global warming and what percentage thinks its for population control and why. I would also be interested to see other ideas that I'm not familiar with. Alas, like I said, I don't believe the thread would be left alone and I doubt the mods would go along with preventing the naysayers from participating.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Like I asked earlier: Who's getting all worked up over this?
Not me. Do I seem to be worked up to you?
On the other hand, there are people who seem to think Tesla is pertinent to the discussion and that where I live (in a hole) matters. There are also those who think those who disagree with them are government agents.

You want "worked up"?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

Final answer?

link   

reply to post by network dude

And you're denying history.

In what way?

Who's getting all worked up here? I think it's the naysayers who won't allow the chemical trail believers to have a decent discussion about this without you all coming into the thread to poke fun and demand evidence that is obviously very protected.

Oh - right - so the absence of any evidence is evidence that the evidence is being well protected, and not actually evidence of absence.

How is it they protect the evidence from being seen at airports, for example - wher fuel is loaded, thousands of people can take photos of jets

I would love to start a thread where only the chemical trail believers can participate in a discussion about what each feels the actual purpose of them is and offer their proof for it. Alas, it would be infiltrated and derailed by the usual suspects.

This is a public board - there are plenty of chemmie boards where dissenting voices are not allowed - if you want to stroke each others egos with yuuor ignorance by all means go have a love in on one of them.

but as long as you are posting to a public board you get to have the public point out that you are posting BS.

Why can't we just discuss this without being demonized? Are we hurting anyone by discussing this? No!

Yes - you are.

People are regularly threatening violence to aircraft because of this hoax - you can find examples recorded here. Perhaps so far it is just "letting off steam", but we all know that nutters exist who are prepared to "take action" for all sorts of things - and chemtrails show no signs of being any different - people have already sought to confront pilots and the language being used is very direct and deliberate.

Also I find it personally insulting that you say I am part of a criminal activity - if you want to know why then have a look at this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Unless their purpose is to replicate contrails? Which is true seems just bizarre ......

Yes, it does seem bizarre, but I'm a firm believer that truth is stranger than fiction.
I also wouldn't put it past mad scientists like those we've seen throughout history to attempt this.

link   

The only work I am getting over this is the cleaning job I have to do.

Very low stress and no pay, but hey, this is our home, why not clean up this mess.

link   

Originally posted by network dude

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
I'm well aware that most of the hard core geoengineering is happening in Africa where it is out of sight and out of mind and no reporters are reporting on it.
I find it ridiculous that you're unable to believe that it's going on all around us and it's a global effort. No part of the Earth is sacred to these people. Not its soil. Not its plants. Not its atmosphere.

OK, now we are getting somewhere.
Show us the proof of this happening and we can all agree to fight for the cause.
but please don't be silly enough to think anyone is going to just take your word on it.
"Fight for the cause"? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah BREATH hahahahahahahahahaha We GOT NO SAY IN THIS. What are we gonna do...."protest"? hahahahahahahahahaahah You people. Gotta wonder???

Perhaps, you should try this. Try putting ALL THE PIECES of the puzzle TOGETHER. Then, it will ALL MAKE SENSE, as to: who, what, where, when, how AND why. Follow the trail, led by money.

Christ wasn't crucified because of His "religious beliefs". He was crucified because He challenged the system. He was setting the captives free. Unfortunately, the devil runs this planet, and he has MANY WILLING SERVANTS!!!

Also, ask yourself this: why was Kennedy assassinated? Do some research about Tupac and find out WHY he had to go. Ya can't be in the game, and expect to succeed, if you don't PLAY BY THE RULES!!! I don't care WHO you are! TPTB dont care that a few HUNDRED people talk bad, and want to rise up. They only care about the MILLIONS that are in complete denial. Why do you think we have people like Lil Wayne and Lady Gaga??? Because they FIT the AGENDA! They're WILLING to "PLAY BY THE RULES".

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

I rarely see contrails and have never seen a "chemtrail".

I guess there's not much airplane activity in the South Pacific?

why would you say that?

There are plenty of chemmi nuts in New Zealand and Australia - check out peekay22 on yt for a particularly stupid Aussie, or Northland Chemtrails Watch New Zealand for a slightly less vociferous but equially bat# stupid kiwi.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

People are regularly threatening violence to aircraft

This is new to me. As long as I've been reading and participating in these threads, I've never stated any such thing nor seen this proposed by anyone.
If this happens, then the mods need to do their job by blocking the post and banning the member.
Crying about this as a means of defending why this shouldn't be discussed is a sad attempt. Try again.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus

I agree, the ones who get on the "show/TV" are part of the program, those who don't are left outside.

It's nice, i would have to say, being out in the open is a different feel than inside the box.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

There are plenty of chemmi nuts in New Zealand and Australia - check out peekay22 on yt for a particularly stupid Aussie, or Northland Chemtrails Watch New Zealand for a slightly less vociferous but equially bat# stupid kiwi.

You're just as bad with your rhetoric as those you're condemning.
This person's stupid. That person is stupid. Blah, blah, blah.
You truly sound extremely immature. Where did you learn your debating skills? Jerry Springer?
edit on 28-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That would depend. It would be pretty difficult to hide a global "spraying" operation.

Not when the internet is global and there are those who come on sites like these to tell everyone they're bat# crazy like annoyingusall has just demonstrated.

Sorry, I thought I recalled you saying you lived in the S. Pacific.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Not when the internet is global

That would seem to encourage the ability to actually provide evidence that "something" is going on, wouldn't it?
I mean, the scheme was "exposed" about 15 years ago and still no evidence. Just speculation and ignorance, with a good dose of fear.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join