It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
reply to post by stars15k

you phage and all the others cons are not fooling anyone, save you fingers, what is your agenda?

Denial of ignorance

Not everyone likes seeing the sheeple follow the herd in panic. Some of us try (futile though it often seems) to educate and inform in the hope that together, in knowledge, we can be a better people

Edit: and maybe we are wrong - but we seek empirical scientific evidence to convince us. To falsify accepted scientific theories. Or prove that what looks like a duck, swims likes a duck and quakes like a duck is really a very large bulldozer. Is that too hard to accept?
edit on 28-2-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Some of us try (futile though it often seems) to educate and inform in the hope that together, in knowledge, we can be a better people

That's the only thing the chemical trail believers and the naysayers have in common.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
As I sit here at work, I turn around to this computer and hit refresh to keep an eye on this thread. Over the last few pages I keep hoping to see someone post some pictures of "chemtrailing" equipment, but still havent seen anything. Kinda disappointing, really. I am probably one of the more open-minded people in this thread that doesnt believe the stereotypical "chemtrail" stuff, and I am trying to give the believers a chance to throw pictures and hard evidence at me. I'm willing to look at and read just about anything, provided it is work safe.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

To accept ignorance is to say "I accept that I'm unlearned, and I'm willing to change it by stepping out size my box"

To Deny ignorance, in my view, is more that saying that "I'm no longer ignorant" it's like say "I deny being ignorant." which says just that, "I deny being stupid." when in reality you are.

We all are, whether you like it or not.

Simple question. What is Earth?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus

it's mind boggling how close we actually are in thought. Yet you want to argue against science no matter what.
You are mad that "they" are doing whatever to "geo-engineer" our weather. All the facts and articles point to the idea that nobody is doing this yet, they are just talking about it. The cloud ship? It's an idea. That's why it's an artists rendition and not a real photo. have you seen one of these in the ocean?

Conspiracies are fun and usually harmless, but when folks get all worked up about stuff that very well, may not even be real, they tend to get violent when their ideals are smashed.

I worry about the welfare of some of the more "far gone" posters here.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus
There's no "actual proof" of Area 51. There's no "actual proof" of us landing on the moon, either. There's no "actual proof" that 3 planes knocked down 2 buildings. Oh wait! That last one doesn't need "proof"....just a little bit of "COMMON SENSE".

Yes there is. It's on the map. What goes on there is classified, but it's a place that is easy to find.
Yes there is. If you don't believe the films and pictures, they can still ping a laser target placed there. Don't believe it? Prove it.
Yes there is. I saw the second plane (on TV) hit the tower, and there is a heck of a lot more evidence that the other two planes hit buildings, and a third hit the earth in a field, than evidence to the contrary. Just because people don't trust the government is not evidentiary. Neither is speculation. Again, no two supposed "true" stories of the day can present the same story.
I saw the video of the planes.........using just my eyes. It looked like a plane. I know it was a plane. It must be a plane. I don't need any more evidence than that.
Does this sound familiar? It should.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Simple question. What is Earth?

a mix of decayed bedrock and organic matter that covers much of the surface of this planet

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
As I sit here at work, I turn around to this computer and hit refresh to keep an eye on this thread. Over the last few pages I keep hoping to see someone post some pictures of "chemtrailing" equipment, but still havent seen anything. Kinda disappointing, really. I am probably one of the more open-minded people in this thread that doesnt believe the stereotypical "chemtrail" stuff, and I am trying to give the believers a chance to throw pictures and hard evidence at me. I'm willing to look at and read just about anything, provided it is work safe.

Just go back to work...nothing to see here...same as it ever was...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

And you're denying history.
Who's getting all worked up here? I think it's the naysayers who won't allow the chemical trail believers to have a decent discussion about this without you all coming into the thread to poke fun and demand evidence that is obviously very protected.
I would love to start a thread where only the chemical trail believers can participate in a discussion about what each feels the actual purpose of them is and offer their proof for it. Alas, it would be infiltrated and derailed by the usual suspects. Why can't we just discuss this without being demonized? Are we hurting anyone by discussing this? No!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Well what do you you know soil has evidence of the most abundant metal, in the Earth's crust
and of course aluminium has been used in deodorants for years

yes, in anti-perspirants....which is why i don't use them....i saw a study once that showed a possible causal link between aluminum oxide and Alzheimer's....thank, but no thanks...i'll stick with my regular deodorant..

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus
There's no "actual proof" of Area 51.

apart from things liek you can see the aircraft landing there, teh Govt admits it exists, lots of real, ceckable evidence, accounts by peope willing to be identified that htey have workd there, acknowledgement in the media, by companies who have done work there, knowledge of programmes that were developed ther (SR-71 et al, F-117)?

True - apart from that there's not actual proof.

There's no "actual proof" of us landing on the moon, either.

apart from millions of people watching the rockets take off, the accounts of peopel who have gone there, and your ability to bounce a laser beam off the reflectors put there.

Yep - apart from all that massive amount of actual real evidence here is no actual real evidence. you got me there.

There's no "actual proof" that 3 planes knocked down 2 buildings. Oh wait! That last one doesn't need "proof"....just a little bit of "COMMON SENSE".

Actually only 2 planes knocked down 2 buildings, but for the sake of the discussion - why doesn't it need proof (actually I prefer teh word evidence, but needs must)??

I require evidence of it - and I see a massive amount of it yet again - from eyewitness accounts, amateur video, accounts of people who lost loved ones on the planes, the absence of those planes after hhte accident, the presence of parts of them in eth wreckage, the known physics of the building, and the total absence of any actual evidence supporting any other theory (as is usual for those who scram conspiracy loudest)., etc.

Yep - appart from all that real evidence there is, indeed, no real evidence.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by MysterX

Except what people are pointing to as chemtrails are persistent contrails, and their sprayer aircraft are anything but. Yes, I believe it's possible that chemtrails are real, but I have yet to see someone able to point to something concrete that proves it.

And I love how people claiming aviation experience are now labeled as disinfo agents. That's a great way to prove your point, everyone that might know what they're talking about is a shill.

Being an aviation buff or having experience of the same does not, in itself make anyone a shill or considered working against the truth of a matter for someone else's agenda...it takes either sloppy and transparent posting or else it takes a keen eye over a long period of time to spot the tones and patterns in the posts of a skilled and cunning disinformation professional.

It would be remiss of any international intelligence agency NOT to have placed both sorts of operatives in websites like ATS...please remember that reality the next time you think such an accusation is nonsense...it clearly isn't. It's also worth considering that such people would obviously and naturally be most active on topics and threads of a more 'sensitive nature', such as geo-engineering or chemtrail type threads and topics too, but also other political or high profile threads too of course.

An aviation buff doesn't automatically equal being a shill, but equally, doesn't exclude them either...which incidentally, i hadn't accused Phage of being a shill, plant or operative in my post directed at him...i may think it's a distinct possibility based on some of his replies, but i haven't accused him as so, as i don't have proof...a strong, nagging gut feeling doesn't really stand up as proof, nor does ignoring previous and repeated explanations that people are seeing contrails and chemtrails, not generally mistaking very identifiable and familiar contrails for chemtrails...they are distinct and quite different from one another, and sometimes are in the skies in the same locations and altitudes at the same time.

The evidence for the existence of geo-engineering related 'chemtrails' is vast and has been typed and retyped here and on huge numbers of international websites for years.

You're not seriously going to ask where the evidence is, are you? I'd be here for months trying to collate it all.

The proof of the development of technologies to deliver the materials that then create the chemtrails is also vast and indisputable, and also on similar numbers of websites, and has been presented here on this board time and again, some in this thread as a matter of fact.

Despite not only the proof of technologies to deliver and disperse chemicals and metals / oxides into the atmosphere from Jet aircraft, and the witness testimony of many thousands of diverse and unrelated people around our entire planet reporting these things showing up in organised patterns like grids, very long parallel lines, crosshatchs, etc. which go on to spread out, amalgamate and blanket huge areas of sky, in some cases the size of several states, you still don't think you've seen any evidence of them?

You still think there only exists perfectly normal persistent and short lived contrails, as anyone who's ever looked at the sky are accustomed to seeing, and nothing else is being spread around the skies?

I find it hard to believe that intelligent, observant and honest people would find chemtrails hard to believe actually.

Besides which, the US Navy has themselves admitted to spraying and dispersing Aluminium and other metals in forms and particle sizes from Chaff sized strips, to powdered oxides, over wide and large swathes of the US as 'radar experiments and exercises'.

Curiously, the US Navy seems to be on many of the patents related to 'spraying equipment from jet aircraft' and associated or similar apparatus, despite many of those patents being listed as related to experimental geo-engineering and other non military related purposes.

I don't have all the answers, don't know who or why, although i have my suspicions..but whether the purpose is experimental, geoenginneering (for military, civilian or financial purposes), or for some rather scary reasons some people have raised, i don't know...but it is happening and it's happening alongside and in addition to normal contrails, persistent or otherwise.

Jet aircraft have been flying around the skies of the world for around 60 years.

During that time, people around the planet know exactly what a normal contrail looks like in the overhead skies...they should do after decades of seeing them in all climates and seasons, but the chemtrails are different and have become pervasive enough in the worlds skies during the last two decades, for people from all around the world have noticed them everywhere.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Why can't we just discuss this without being demonized? Are we hurting anyone by discussing this? No
Are we hurting you by pointing out the repeated fallacies?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
I'm well aware that most of the hard core geoengineering is happening in Africa where it is out of sight and out of mind and no reporters are reporting on it.
I find it ridiculous that you're unable to believe that it's going on all around us and it's a global effort. No part of the Earth is sacred to these people. Not its soil. Not its plants. Not its atmosphere.

OK, now we are getting somewhere.
Show us the proof of this happening and we can all agree to fight for the cause.
but please don't be silly enough to think anyone is going to just take your word on it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Why does there have to be "special equipment"? Why can't this stuff be put in the fuel? You can't see carbon monoxide, but it can kill you.

I know ignorance is bliss...but geesh....some of you act like we're living in the stone ages. I'm sending these posts via WIFI. That means, these letters and images are all floating through our atmosphere. Just because you can't SEE IT, doesn't mean it's not there.

Even those so-called: contrails, IMO could have chems in them. NO ONE knows for SURE! We only "know" what they "teach" us. 2+2=4 but it could =5 Who's to say it doesn't??? Yeah, you'd have a hard time "convincing the masses", but it doesn't mean you're wrong. I'm SURE, there are others who believe 2+2=5, also. It all depends on what YOU believe.

link   
reply to post by MysterX

but the chemtrails are different
How are they different?

for people from all around the world have noticed them everywhere.
I rarely see contrails and have never seen a "chemtrail".

link   

Originally posted by Phage

Why can't we just discuss this without being demonized? Are we hurting anyone by discussing this? No
Are we hurting you by pointing out the repeated fallacies?

Are we hurting you all by contemplating the numerous possibilities?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I would love to start a thread where only the chemical trail believers can participate in a discussion about what each feels the actual purpose of them is and offer their proof for it.

Yes, I think that would actually be very interesting and informative
Whether it's possible I don't know. And I also (perhaps wrongly?) wonder whether it would actually generate enough interest to make it useful?

Maybe we could contact the Mods and arrange for a heavily moderated thread in which all posts dismissing chemtrails are forbidden?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yes.
The display of ignorance of meteorology is painful.

The display of ignorance about contrail formation is less so because it is somewhat more technical but the refusal to even attempt to understand is unsettling.

Discussing geoengineering is one thing. "Chemtrails" is something else.

edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I rarely see contrails and have never seen a "chemtrail".

I guess there's not much airplane activity in the South Pacific?
If you rarely see either, how would you know the difference anyways?
As far as I'm aware, contrails dissipate and chemical trails linger. I know, I know. It depends on the atmospheric conditions...
Still though. Couldn't science be able to hide the nefarious within natural phenomenon?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join