It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by profundus

Originally posted by flyswatter
As I sit here at work, I turn around to this computer and hit refresh to keep an eye on this thread. Over the last few pages I keep hoping to see someone post some pictures of "chemtrailing" equipment, but still havent seen anything. Kinda disappointing, really. I am probably one of the more open-minded people in this thread that doesnt believe the stereotypical "chemtrail" stuff, and I am trying to give the believers a chance to throw pictures and hard evidence at me. I'm willing to look at and read just about anything, provided it is work safe.
Why does there have to be "special equipment"? Why can't this stuff be put in the fuel? You can't see carbon monoxide, but it can kill you.

I know ignorance is bliss...but geesh....some of you act like we're living in the stone ages. I'm sending these posts via WIFI. That means, these letters and images are all floating through our atmosphere. Just because you can't SEE IT, doesn't mean it's not there.

Even those so-called: contrails, IMO could have chems in them. NO ONE knows for SURE! We only "know" what they "teach" us. 2+2=4 but it could =5 Who's to say it doesn't??? Yeah, you'd have a hard time "convincing the masses", but it doesn't mean you're wrong. I'm SURE, there are others who believe 2+2=5, also. It all depends on what YOU believe.

Putting the stuff in fuel just isnt feasable. There would be a boatload of variables involved in doing that, a bigger boatload of people with eyes on the whole process, and the infrastructure to be able to pull this off would be incredible. People that are much more involved with the airline industry have explained it in detail several times on ATS, and much better than I could hope to do. But touching on a few of their points ... the various types of jet fuel are very specific in their composition - the addition of substances to it would change a great deal about how they perform. The engines that use jet fuel are not exactly the most hardy of devices - they are built for a very specific purpose, and changing the fuel used to achieve that purpose results in a sometimes drastic change of how those engines perform. Testing of the fuel by the producers, the airlines, the airports, the government, and independant testing companies would detect what is in there. Yadda, yadda ... I'm sure you get what I am saying here.
Who owns the oil companies? The same people that are screaming "global warming". So, WHAT PROCESS??? Perhaps, you should start from the top, and work your way from there. There is no "process" for those that paid the President to get where he is.
Where is all this "enlightenment"? I really thought 12/21/12 was supposed to be this "great awakening". People are still zzzzzzz. Still IGNORANT of the players and the games they're playing.

Do you know ANYTHING about SYMBOLISM? They're ALL sleeping in the same bed. We're the ones sleeping on the floor; accepting the BS that they're feeding.

Also, let me add this: you need to stop thinking about individuals and start thinking about BLOODLINES. Part of the "agenda" is to keep the "agenda" going, at ALL COSTS. This is about inheritance's that TPTB have been given, and entrusted with and expected to pass on to their children's children. WE ( YOU AND ME) are NOT in that will. Feel me??? There was ANOTHER will that was written for us common folk.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

There would be a boatload of variables involved in doing that,

What would've happened if the scientists who invented the large hedron collider believed this? Or the inventors of the internet?

a bigger boatload of people with eyes on the whole process, and the infrastructure to be able to pull this off would be incredible.

You know, there's this technique called 'compartmentalization' and it actually works to keep people who are working on the same project to not know the complete picture and figure it out. This IS how secrets are kept when they need to be.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Final answer?

Yes

Although other equally valid answers are also possible

including:

The third planet in the Sol system, inhabited by a variety of primative lifeforms

A novel by David Brin

And a rock band that later changed their name to Black Sabbath

edit on 28-2-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Afterthought

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
I'm well aware that most of the hard core geoengineering is happening in Africa where it is out of sight and out of mind and no reporters are reporting on it.
I find it ridiculous that you're unable to believe that it's going on all around us and it's a global effort. No part of the Earth is sacred to these people. Not its soil. Not its plants. Not its atmosphere.

OK, now we are getting somewhere.
Show us the proof of this happening and we can all agree to fight for the cause.
but please don't be silly enough to think anyone is going to just take your word on it.
"Fight for the cause"? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah BREATH hahahahahahahahahaha We GOT NO SAY IN THIS. What are we gonna do...."protest"? hahahahahahahahahaahah You people. Gotta wonder???

Perhaps, you should try this. Try putting ALL THE PIECES of the puzzle TOGETHER. Then, it will ALL MAKE SENSE, as to: who, what, where, when, how AND why. Follow the trail, led by money.

Christ wasn't crucified because of His "religious beliefs". He was crucified because He challenged the system. He was setting the captives free. Unfortunately, the devil runs this planet, and he has MANY WILLING SERVANTS!!!

Also, ask yourself this: why was Kennedy assassinated? Do some research about Tupac and find out WHY he had to go. Ya can't be in the game, and expect to succeed, if you don't PLAY BY THE RULES!!! I don't care WHO you are! TPTB dont care that a few HUNDRED people talk bad, and want to rise up. They only care about the MILLIONS that are in complete denial. Why do you think we have people like Lil Wayne and Lady Gaga??? Because they FIT the AGENDA! They're WILLING to "PLAY BY THE RULES".

I am sorry to quote this whole thing but I am not sure what else to do. With all due respect to you and your friends, I think you ***edit to add*** AND ONLY YOU, NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU, PLEASE DON'T THINK i MEANT ANYONE BUT YOU, YOU AND YOU ALONE ***end of edit***should seriously seek some help. I mean this with all the sincerity I can display here. It's fine to argue about sillyness and all, but I think your issues are something that should not be ignored.

Please don't take offence,
edit on 28-2-2013 by network dude because: fixed post for buthurt poster.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

What grade are you in? Or rather, what grade did you make it to? No. Seriously.

Masters degree completed in 2007.

By the way, you're the one who suggested going to an attorney about this.

Yeah. I am. When will you?

Not I. I do realize that any attorney would simply reject any and all law suits associated with this matter. Just look at those who are claiming they have morgellons.

How utterly disingenuous of you. It does not matter what grade you are in or what grade you have completed. An attorney only rejects the opportunity to make money or fame if there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO chance to win the case. In the case of chemtrails, this is why you would not gain cooperation...not because the attorney is in the hip pocket...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You actually have lowered yourself to recommending that we "seek some help"?

There's nothing I hate more than an internet poster who suddenly thinks they can recommend psychiatric help to someone when they have absolutely no medical background whatsoever.
How about you and I get married, then you can Baker Act me? That's the only way you're going to have any chemical trail believers put away.

The mods need to do their jobs and delete posts such as yours who think they can recommend that someone needs psychiatric help. This is the lowest form of bullying that there is and shouldn't be allowed on here.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I can only tell you what I know of the aircraft industry. The fuel is universal. It's kept in tanks and pumped to the aircraft using a fuel truck. The fuel is pulled randomly and tested by each facility that uses it. (providing they are big enough) and random samples are pulled and sent off to the lab for more in depth testing on a regular basis. While it's remotely possible for someone to sneak in some additive that may make it through the combustion process on a very small scale, the chemtrail phenomenon is too wide spread for this to be plausible. (IMHO)

Not saying it can't happen, just that it would be such a large challenge, that if I were doing it, I would try to find another way.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

that was not meant to offend and was only meant for one poster. I didn't reply to you with that comment. MYOFB.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
I'm well aware that most of the hard core geoengineering is happening in Africa where it is out of sight and out of mind and no reporters are reporting on it.
I find it ridiculous that you're unable to believe that it's going on all around us and it's a global effort. No part of the Earth is sacred to these people. Not its soil. Not its plants. Not its atmosphere.

Show us the proof of this happening and we can all agree to fight for the cause.
but please don't be silly enough to think anyone is going to just take your word on it.
"Fight for the cause"? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah BREATH hahahahahahahahahaha We GOT NO SAY IN THIS. What are we gonna do...."protest"? hahahahahahahahahaahah You people. Gotta wonder???

Perhaps, you should try this. Try putting ALL THE PIECES of the puzzle TOGETHER. Then, it will ALL MAKE SENSE, as to: who, what, where, when, how AND why. Follow the trail, led by money.

Christ wasn't crucified because of His "religious beliefs". He was crucified because He challenged the system. He was setting the captives free. Unfortunately, the devil runs this planet, and he has MANY WILLING SERVANTS!!!

Also, ask yourself this: why was Kennedy assassinated? Do some research about Tupac and find out WHY he had to go. Ya can't be in the game, and expect to succeed, if you don't PLAY BY THE RULES!!! I don't care WHO you are! TPTB dont care that a few HUNDRED people talk bad, and want to rise up. They only care about the MILLIONS that are in complete denial. Why do you think we have people like Lil Wayne and Lady Gaga??? Because they FIT the AGENDA! They're WILLING to "PLAY BY THE RULES".

I am sorry to quote this whole thing but I am not sure what else to do. With all due respect to you and your friends, I think you should seriously seek some help. I mean this with all the sincerity I can display here. It's fine to argue about sillyness and all, but I think your issues are something that should not be ignored.

None taken. At least, i know what the heck is going on; while you and the majority of the masses are being duped into believing something else is occurring; something that benefits mankind. We've seen, time and time again, what happens to people who invent things, to help mankind. We've also seen mankind invent things that have caused TOTAL DESTRUCTION.

the only thing "silly" about this thread is the people that refuse to believe EVIL PEOPLE ARE RUNNING THE SHOW! People that care NOT about other people!

link   

reply to post by flyswatter

There would be a boatload of variables involved in doing that,

What would've happened if the scientists who invented the large hedron collider believed this? Or the inventors of the internet?

a bigger boatload of people with eyes on the whole process, and the infrastructure to be able to pull this off would be incredible.

You know, there's this technique called 'compartmentalization' and it actually works to keep people who are working on the same project to not know the complete picture and figure it out. This IS how secrets are kept when they need to be.

As I stated earlier, I maintain a DoD clearance for my job, and I am well aware of why compartmentalization exists and how it works.

In THEORY, it is possible for what he suggested to be done. There is no evidence of it, but it would not be right of me to sit here and say with 100% certainty that it could not happen at all. What I explained is that it just wouldnt be feasable. The number of people that would have to be involved in this would be off the charts - everyone from the top-level executives at the fuel manufacturers to the fuel transport people to the manufacturers of the chemicals to the lowest rung of the refuelers themselves, along with every person that could possibly have anything to do with the scheduled AND random testing of the fuel, both internal and independant. The regulations involved with jet fuel are incredibly tight, and from end to end there are a TON of people involved in the process.

link   
reply to post by totallackey

Better late than never.
An attorney isn't going to do any good with this matter.
IF anyone can ever get concrete evidence to prove that it's happening, the next step would be to arrest those involved for crimes against humanity and the environment. I'm sure those arrested would be able to call their attorneys once they were booked. Until this happens, attorneys are useless.
(I hope your Masters isn't in law. You should know this if it is.)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You know, there's this technique called 'compartmentalization' and it actually works to keep people who are working on the same project to not know the complete picture and figure it out. This IS how secrets are kept when they need to be

yes - compartmentalisation often gets trotted out by conspiracy believers as an explaination why no-one actually knows anything.

but even with such tactics secrets still get leaked, so teh concept that it occurs and is perfect is quite unrealistic - moreso because of the extent of this alleged conspiracy - it occurs in or over all countries that have jets - even over Nth Korea:

It involvs literally millionsof people - it requiers them to do stuff that makes no sense according to their training such as fitting or servicing equipment on aircraft that has no obviosu purpose, or faking the results of fuel tests to hide what is in the fuel, or not using weight and balance paperwork properly or similar sorts of actions - and none of them ever bother to say "boo" about it.

the absence of evidence for chamtrails is not just a case of there not being much evidence - it is that there is NO evidence AT ALL.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What if I told you there is more? What if I told you, it's living, breathing and like a mother?

And those in power are raping the crap out of it?
edit on 28-2-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Not really! Simply because if i have an invention that will HELP mankind....there is NO WAY TPTB are going allow that invention to come to fruition; unless of course, they can find away to use it against us. Please, debate me on that!
reply to post by profundus

Yeah, like the vaccine for polio...tin foil hat is on a little to tight there sparky...will not be looking for any sort of invention from you anytime soon...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

To be fair, ND was referring to one specific poster who was shouting about a whole myriad of conspriacy and religious issues which seem to me to have nothing at all to do with the discussion.

So I would agree some that some help is probably needed. As the poster may be unable to fix the leak in his roof on his own .......

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

that was not meant to offend and was only meant for one poster. I didn't reply to you with that comment. MYOFB.

MYOFB? Yep. You're extremely immature.
I'll have to go back and reread your post, but I believe you stated "you and your friends". I think that would include me even though I'm not personally friends with anyone on ATS.

Edit to Add: Yep. That's what you said.

I am sorry to quote this whole thing but I am not sure what else to do. With all due respect to you and your friends, I think you should seriously seek some help.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Not quite like that, but I'm well aware of the Gaia hypothesis

And I'm certainly not disputing what humans are doing to Earth/Gaia - though I tend to look at the longer term: humans may fail, but life will go on.

edit on 28-2-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You do understand the government does not need to admit to the existence of anything, correct? The existence or non-existence simply needs to be proven at a rate of FIFTY-ONE percent in order to win in this type of lawsuit. Not even a point of beyond reasonable doubt.

The problem with chemtrailers is they cannot even get past the point of unreasonable...there is no reason or reasoning behind this idiotic crapola.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by totallackey

Better late than never.
An attorney isn't going to do any good with this matter.

There has been at least one proposals for a lawsuit against the government - it seems to have foundered on a lack of actual evidence...which is of no great surprise.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
And for good measure so you cannot edit your post...........

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

I am sorry to quote this whole thing but I am not sure what else to do. With all due respect to you and your friends, I think you should seriously seek some help. I mean this with all the sincerity I can display here. It's fine to argue about sillyness and all, but I think your issues are something that should not be ignored.

You have no respect and should be banned for saying such things, then lying about it when it's right there for everyone to see.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join