It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by profundus

here's some more info you might not enjoy.

Why would discussions on studies and models be something that is not enjoyed?

We provide an overview of geoengineering by stratospheric sulphate aerosols. The state of understanding about this topic as of early 2008 is reviewed, summarizing the past 30 years of work in the area, highlighting some very recent studies using climate models, and discussing methods used to deliver sulphur species to the stratosphere.

rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org...

You do understand this is a paper on the studies and models , but that doesn't prove geoengineering is happening at this time.

Hughes Aircraft Patent #5,003,186 - In 1991 a U.S. patent was issued to Hughes Aircraft Company; the Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction of Global Warming Patent (#5,003,186). It proposed injecting into the upper atmosphere, a “very fine, white talcum-like” powder of aluminum oxide, barium oxide and other oxides for the stated purpose of reducing Global Warming”.Source

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

i stick out my tongue and taste the air...

i watch them play tic tack toe over my house, hello im no fool.. look up

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Glad to see more people waking up to this! I've been taking pictures of them for over 2 years here in Central Florida where people from all over the world come for the theme parks.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You like patents? Here's a good one.
www.google.com...

You know an invention doesn't have to be demonstrated to work to get a patent, right?
edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

And SCIENCE SAYS they're spraying stuff in the stratosphere.
No. It says that proposals to do so in case of a global climate crisis needs more study. I do understand English. Can you read Englis? Can you tell me where is says anything is being done other than computer modeling?
Yeah. Like...who asks for a patent they have no intentions on using? You believe this stuff is just happening in a computer modulation?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a “very fine, white talcum-like” powder of aluminum oxide, barium oxide and other oxides

That's exactly what READE sells. Among other things.
If only it stated aerosols as their usage, but it states clearly that they can manufacture the materials to the buyers needs and specifications.
Locating the companies who are supplying the materials is key, but finding the actual evidence that the company's products are being sold for aerosol spraying in relation to SRM and other projects is very difficult.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

and why in the hell am i gonna hire a german company to do sampling in american airspace? that's just stupid..

So what your saying is this is only an american problem, and this doesn't happen in other parts of the world?

This is typical of when a chemtrail believer says there are no ways to do the testing of chemtrails and they are presented with a solution they have reasons why they say this won't do, why is that?

because there's no information about what kind of "sensors" are on the plane, what they are capable of detecting...and even if they were decent sensors, you would still need proper labratory-grade equipment to properly analyze the samples, to get a REAL sense of what is in the trail....

I take it you didn't go to their site where they talk in more detail about the sensors and the research they offer,becaise if you did you would have found what your looking for.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

who asks for a patent they have no intentions on using?
Lots of people. But they would love it if someone would buy the idea from them.
www.delphion.com...

You believe this stuff is just happening in a computer modulation?
It's called a computer model. And yes, I believe many climate studies are being done with computer models.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yeah. Like...who asks for a patent they have no intentions on using?

Anyone who wants to protect their invention or concept.

One of the main reasons to patent an invention is to maximize the amount of money you can make from the invention. If you think the invention will have a high enough demand and you want to be the only supplier, then a patent will give you this exclusive right for a certain amount of time.

Another good reason to get a patent is to protect a company's competitive advantage that is based on a proprietary process or invention. In this case, the process or invention itself might not be for sale or available to consumers. It can simply be a process or object that helps the company manufacture its products or offer its service less expensively or at higher quality.

www.ehow.com...

Does that answer your question?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
In regards to the video cited and re-posted mutiple times, what *exactly* is special about it?

I already said in the other thread I don't see anything as claimed in this video and I am just entirely stumped and baffled what the hype is about. I am seriously considering that some people

A) must have defective/wrongly adjusted monitors where they "see" things which are not there.
or
B) Something is off with their perception or the way how their brain works.

I mean, the video does't even have any special exciting CGI in it or anything, it's just an effing plane filmed for 2:34 and then a story posted on YT about reptilians etc...which, IMO, justifies to wonder about some people' mental health.

edit on 27-2-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

who asks for a patent they have no intentions on using?
Lots of people. But they would love it if someone would buy the idea from them.
www.delphion.com...

You believe this stuff is just happening in a computer modulation?
It's called a computer model. And yes, I believe many climate studies are being done with computer models.

Glad you mentioned about "loving to buy it". You mean like: Tesla's technology??? Who owns his designs now? The US Military Industrial Complex. The same people that bought the patents for the geoengineering program.

Famed scientist, Edward Teller, who at the time worked at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in Livermore, California and took part in the development of the Atomic Bomb and was the co-inventor of the Hydrogen Bomb, was the first scientist that came up with the theory that if you sprayed metallic particulates in the upper atmosphere you could cool the earth. A top geoengineering scientist, Ken Caldeira (Stanford University), who worked with Teller at the time, stated at the American Association for the Advancement of Science Annual Meeting in February 2010, that Teller tried to obtain funding for researching his theory but was unsuccessful. It’s now apparent that the U.S. government has implemented Teller’s theory by spraying megatons of particulate heavy metals and chemicals like aluminum, titanium, barium, strontium and sulfur hexafluoride into the stratosphere.Source

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
If we pay attention, maybe we will notice a similar profile between the people who deny chemtrails.

Some Clues :

What else do they deny?
What kind of job do they have?

.... you know what I mean

I've read every post on this thread so far.

I see what you mean friend.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Yeah. Like...who asks for a patent they have no intentions on using?

Anyone who wants to protect their invention or concept.

One of the main reasons to patent an invention is to maximize the amount of money you can make from the invention. If you think the invention will have a high enough demand and you want to be the only supplier, then a patent will give you this exclusive right for a certain amount of time.

Another good reason to get a patent is to protect a company's competitive advantage that is based on a proprietary process or invention. In this case, the process or invention itself might not be for sale or available to consumers. It can simply be a process or object that helps the company manufacture its products or offer its service less expensively or at higher quality.

www.ehow.com...

Does that answer your question?
Not really! Simply because if i have an invention that will HELP mankind....there is NO WAY TPTB are going allow that invention to come to fruition; unless of course, they can find away to use it against us. Please, debate me on that!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I just want to chime in here Phage and say, I think you being right on top of this thread, not really defending your stance on this topic. But more so backing your self up, speaks volumes to your character. Easy to see you believe everything you say and that's why I listen and believe you.. IMO.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You mean like: Tesla's technology??? Who owns his designs now? The US Military Industrial Complex.
Actually Tesla's patents expired long ago. His inventions are all public domain.

The same people that bought the patents for the geoengineering program.
The patent you posted earlier (#5003186) was issued to Hughes Aircraft in 1991. It expired in 2008. Public domain.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You mean like: Tesla's technology??? Who owns his designs now? The US Military Industrial Complex.
Actually Tesla's patents expired long ago. His inventions are all public domain.

The patent you posted earlier (#5003186) was issued to Hughes Aircraft it expired in 2008. Public domain.
Expired doesn't mean forgotten or useless.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by Afterthought

HOO FREAKING RAY!!! Kindly take this ASTOUNDING tidbit of information you posted and present it to a qualified attorney. Have that attorney open a lawsuit against the chemtrailers...

PS: Do not be surprised when that attorney looks at you with a single eyebrow raised, thanks you for coming in, and then softly says to the receptionist (after you are out of earshot), "Who opened the gates at Bellevue?"

As if suing is the only solution to any serious problem in todays society.

You can´t even sue the government for stuff they dont admit it exists.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

No. Certainly not. Edison's patents also expired. Of course,it doesn't mean they necessarily work either. Are you claiming that Tesla had patents for "chemtrails"?

What it means is that, contrary to your claims, no one owns them.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus

The patent you posted earlier (#5003186) was issued to Hughes Aircraft it expired in 2008. Public domain.

and nowhere did Phage say it did.

you asked who owned them.

He told you they are now public domain - no-one owns them and anyone can use them without worrying about patent violation.

what is so hard to comprehend about that that you had to be hostile about??
A "thanks" would have been appropriate!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You can´t even sue the government for stuff they dont admit it exists.
You can sue any one for anything. Winning your case is another matter though because evidence is usually required.

theintelhub.com...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join