It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

I would like to show this one, taken last year. Geo engineering.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus

Why are you so surprised? If they want people to believe these trails are "normal persisting contrails"; while covering up the truth, what better way to hypnotize the masses?

But what about this? Not Hollywood?
aircrap.org...

But I don't watch many movies any way.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

This is a classic photo of the chemtrail that is comprised of different types of particles, some of which spread out and some of which sink almost straight down.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

I would like to show this one, taken last year. Geo engineering.

Because what??

Looks like a contrail through a level of cirrus to me
edit on 27-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Actually, it's a classic image of a distrail. Sort of the opposite of a contrail. They happen when a plane is flying across a cloud layer.
epod.usra.edu...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Except people spot and photograph these in clear skies on almost a daily basis.

Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Actually, it's a classic image of a distrail. Sort of the opposite of a contrail. They happen when a plane is flying across a cloud layer.
epod.usra.edu...

Well...ok then, tell them to stop flying. Their trails are blocking the sun and i sure could use some color on this skin.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitsforbytes
Maybe they are only contrails.....When I was a child in the 80s, I don't recall seeing these contrails as often. Was it because planes didn't fly at the same height? Or not as often?

not nearlyas many planes or as many flights -

and back a couple more decades -

Was it because engines were not as powerful and thus created less heat which resulted in no or less contrails?

Engine efficiency matters - modern high bypass ratio engines tend to make contails at lower altitudes than older engines do.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Awesome thread...

There is only one way to prove chemtrails are real, but no chemtrail believer wants to spend the money.

They're happy to spend $50,000 on a "documentary", but not on blowing the biggest conspiracy ever wide open...

What are they afraid of?

That it might prove them wrong??

3 years ago I wrote a thread providing everything needed to prove and validate the chemtrail theory, a way to put it to bed for good and...nothing.

If I can track down and work out what's needed to get it done, then such enlightened individuals such as chemtrail believers should have no problem, right?

Chemtrailers, your time is still now...

Your silly photos and videos prove nothing, it's like taking a photo of a beacon of a clear liquid and saying it's hydrochloric acid.

Without TESTING directly at the source, you have no idea what it is.

So please, carry on with the name calling and feet stamping, you're not fooling anyone but yourselves with this ridiculous attitude.

Read the above threads and get it done.
Hassle your favourite chemtrail expert and get it done.

edit on 27/2/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

No.
The ones that people see on clear days are contrails.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Well...ok then, tell them to stop flying. Their trails are blocking the sun and i sure could use some color on this skin.

You tell them. It's not a problem for me.
Where I live there are very few high altitude over flights. I rarely see contrails.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedUScitizen

Difference between then and now might be better appreciated if one understands a couple things. Like altitude planes fly at. There are so many flights these days that they are stacked up higher than ever before. Plus fuel is different ( a little). As far as how contrails "used to look" compared to today?

Look at these...

WWII contrails...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Awesome thread...

There is only one way to prove chemtrails are real, but no chemtrail believer wants to spend the money.

They're happy to spend $50,000 on a "documentary", but not on blowing the biggest conspiracy ever wide open...

What are they afraid of?

That it might prove them wrong??

3 years ago I wrote a thread providing everything needed to prove and validate the chemtrail theory, a way to put it to bed for good and...nothing.

If I can track down and work out what's needed to get it done, then such enlightened individuals such as chemtrail believers should have no problem, right?

Chemtrailers, your time is still now...

Your silly photos and videos prove nothing, it's like taking a photo of a beacon of a clear liquid and saying it's hydrochloric acid.

Without TESTING directly at the source, you have no idea what it is.

So please, carry on with the name calling and feet stamping, you're not fooling anyone but yourselves with this ridiculous attitude.

Read the above threads and get it done.
Hassle your favourite chemtrail expert and get it done.

So tell me, how is the pretty pictures and so-called "facts" from those that scream "contrails"...the end to all? How is that considered "proof"? Should we just take your word for it because what you post is "scientific". If i'm not mistaken, there are scientists on BOTH SIDES of the fence. It's really up to those that are still "on the fence" to decide on their own; based on their own eyes and their own "logic".

And, you know what, the government and paid off scientists told us that the twin towers fell because fire melted the steel.
The same government that's now telling us that those are "contrails" and not chemtrails; and those trails have nothing to do with weather manipulation. Yeah...maybe they are CON-trails. It's one big CON!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Where I live there are very few high altitude over flights. I rarely see contrails.

alomost 24000 post!!! you live in a hole im guessing.. get off the computer sometime, go outside and look up ^ you might learn something....

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

If i'm not mistaken, there are scientists on BOTH SIDES of the fence.

You are mistaken.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It's not a problem for you? Sure it is. You just don't know it yet!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

you live in a hole im guessing

You guess wrong. This is me enjoying one way I prefer passing the time, when the wind is right.
I've been doing it for almost 40 years. I've learned a thing or two about the weather.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If i'm not mistaken, there are scientists on BOTH SIDES of the fence.

You are mistaken.
Yeah...you're right. Your side doesn't have "scientists" they're called GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It's not a problem for you? Sure it is. You just don't know it yet!

I thought you were complaining about not enough Sun.
I get too much of it.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

What are those on your "side" called?
Can you provide some of their work?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join