It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 16
72
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
..................................................warning and congratulations....................................

this thread has been derailed.

next topic

DOG BREEDING PROS AND CONS

thank god i dont know any of you in real life, i would be serving alot of time for first degree assault




posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus
 


You mean like: Tesla's technology??? Who owns his designs now? The US Military Industrial Complex.
Actually Tesla's patents expired long ago. His inventions are all public domain.


Are you seriously this stupid? He´s not talking about those made public, he is talking about the 6 coffers full of details about wireless transfer of electricity, the wyrdencliffe results(and why he dicided to abandon it) etc.

Those documents have never even been admitted to exist. But it it obvious they exist somewhere, too many people where involved there to have so little info on it as we do. You know these documents exist, it is even on photoes from the time. And certain documents have even leaked... ooops.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus
 


Expired doesn't mean forgotten or useless.
No. Certainly not. Edison's patents also expired. Of course,it doesn't mean they necessarily work either. Are you claiming that Tesla had patents for "chemtrails"?

What it means is that, contrary to your claims, no one owns them.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)
No! What i'm saying, is the US government isn't going to allow anyone to give us anything that will benefit their slaves. I used Tesla as an example of that. Here's another example:

The Great Man-Made River (GMR, النهر الصناعي العظيم) is a network of pipes that supplies water to the Sahara Desert in Libya, from the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System fossil aquifer. It is the world's largest irrigation project.[1] According to its website, it is the largest underground network of pipes (2820 km) [2] and aqueducts in the world. It consists of more than 1,300 wells, most more than 500 m deep, and supplies 6,500,000 m3 of fresh water per day to the cities of Tripoli, Benghazi, Sirte and elsewhere. The late Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi described it as the "Eighth Wonder of the World."Source



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


Are you seriously this stupid?

Seriously? No.


Those documents have never even been admitted to exist.
Oh. Those documents. The ones that no one knows about.

Telsa abandoned Wardenclyff because he ran out of money.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Phage
 


I just want to chime in here Phage and say, I think you being right on top of this thread, not really defending your stance on this topic. But more so backing your self up, speaks volumes to your character. Easy to see you believe everything you say and that's why I listen and believe you.. IMO.


It´s easy to believe something if your life depends on it.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Those documents have never even been admitted to exist. .


Oh of course - THOSE documents......the ones only conspiracy theorists know about and refuse to make public.....




edit on 27-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NeoVain
 


Are you seriously this stupid?

Seriously? No.


Those documents have never even been admitted to exist.
Oh. Those documents. The ones that no one knows about.

Telsa abandoned Wardenclyff because he ran out of money.


Wow your always going with the official story. That´s all you do really, isn´t it?



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus
 


No! What i'm saying, is the US government isn't going to allow anyone to give us anything that will benefit their slaves.
That isn't what you said. You were talking about a "chemtrail" patent. You claimed that the government owns it.


Here's another example:
Huh? You think the government is keeping the US from using the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer? That's a pretty long way to haul water.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 




Wow your always going with the official story. That´s all you do really, isn´t it?

Not at all.
I just don't go in much for fantasy.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by profundus

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus
 


You mean like: Tesla's technology??? Who owns his designs now? The US Military Industrial Complex.
Actually Tesla's patents expired long ago. His inventions are all public domain.


The same people that bought the patents for the geoengineering program.
The patent you posted earlier (#5003186) was issued to Hughes Aircraft it expired in 2008. Public domain.
Expired doesn't mean forgotten or useless.


and nowhere did Phage say it did.

you asked who owned them.

He told you they are now public domain - no-one owns them and anyone can use them without worrying about patent violation.

what is so hard to comprehend about that that you had to be hostile about??
A "thanks" would have been appropriate!
A "thanks"? For what? What's hard to "comprehend" is the fact that you people don't understand the type of MONEY it takes to make some of these "inventions" a reality. A patent is like copyrighting your song. However, you still need to make your album, print the cd's and covers, do your music video, and promote. That takes money. Sure, i could have a great invention...but who's gonna give me MILLIONS of dollars to make it happen? And, tell me this: if you had an invention that could make it rain in the desert, but tests were only successful in your lab or on your computer, how are you gonna to make it work in real life, without SUFFICIENT funding???



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NeoVain
 




Wow your always going with the official story. That´s all you do really, isn´t it?

Not at all.
I just don't go in much for fantasy.


And who decides the official story? You or me?



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus
 


No! What i'm saying, is the US government isn't going to allow anyone to give us anything that will benefit their slaves.
That isn't what you said. You were talking about a "chemtrail" patent. You claimed that the government owns it.


Here's another example:
Huh? You think the government is keeping the US from using the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer? That's a pretty long way to haul water.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)
Why? When you can make money, right where it's at?



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus
 




how are you gonna to make it work in real life, without SUFFICIENT funding???

By convincing someone that it will work. And that they can make money by producing and selling it for you.
That's the point.

It is also the point that the existence of a patent does not mean that an invention will work or that it is in use. Not by a long shot.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 

He ran out of money?


More like the same evil families we know of today were pulling the strings and didn't appreciate Tesla's heart of gold about wanting to help humanity and simply wouldn't fund him, then stole his inventions to keep them hidden.
Bill Gates would've gone broke a long time ago too if these same families had done the same to him and not invested in his inventions, but Gates shares their philosophies, so he's able to keep on. Gates has their seal of approval.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus
 


Why? When you can make money, right where it's at?
What? You lost me. How does a water system in Libya make money for the US government?



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


And who decides the official story? You or me?

Not me. Must be you.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 





It´s easy to believe something if your life depends on it.


O wait what ? Can you prove the allegation you just made ? I made a statement that was pretty much neutral and if you choose to drag me into it you better back up what you say ?

I mean like Phage does.
edit on 27-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus
 




how are you gonna to make it work in real life, without SUFFICIENT funding???

By convincing someone that it will work. And that they can make money by producing and selling it for you.
That's the point.

It is also the point that the existence of a patent does not mean that an invention will work or that it is in use. Not by a long shot.
You don't have to convince a person that it will work, you have to convince them to give you their money, to make it work on a larger scale. Assuming they've already seen the prototype and are ready to take it to the next level. The investor has to decide if it's worth the "risk". Remember the old saying: "It takes MONEY to make MONEY." Check out the movie "Extracted". It's EXACTLY what i'm talking about. The patents for "geoengineering" is no different. This stuff is SOMEONE'S idea. Someone's song. Someone's reason for existence, to help humanity. Unfortunately, TPTB have other plans.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NeoVain
 


And who decides the official story? You or me?

Not me. Must be you.


I don´t hear you quoting me much, so obviously it´s neither.

Then who does? (Since you didn´t get it the first time)




top topics



 
72
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join