It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Way to have an open mind

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
I'm shocked. At first I was like "No way, not another one.."

then I saw

it was about Rap.

And I was like "Yeah way, another one..."

so bogus dude...

What are you talking about?

Listeners of hip-hop are known to be some of the best-educated, most discerning thinkers of an entire generation! They'd be the last population upon which a fast-one could be pulled. Unless that Economist article about their propensity to generate revenue based upon what's generally accepted as visible wealth or synonymous with sophistication was right after all - all other "necessities" be damned.

No. That couldn't have been right.

I'll take "Things That Rhyme With Door-On" for $1,000, Alex.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The Illuminati have been involved in Music since day one. Plato even said that musicians should be licensed due to the fact how much influence music has on the soul. You could also google Witch Language. The Eagles, Elton John, etc all wrote their music is Witch Language.

I also feel Artists are aware of this (NWO) Music theory and alot are playing on it trying to cause more controversy. Controversy sales records. I would say a handfull are being played by the (NWO) and dont even know it. And the other 90% are playing themselves falling in line with pre destined plan of culture creation. Also alot of the feminization of hip hop is a direct correlation with Culture Creation.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Wow, the demonic symbolism being used in today's entertainment industry is just insane. He even says his bitches love him more than Satan, wtf?! The women are swimming around in black water and a bathtub of blood, nothing satanic about that, huh? Let's not forget the two women with reptilian eyes too. Crazy, I wonder what this generation of teens will turn into in 10 years?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by groingrinder

Rap and Hip Hop artists know what pushes buttons and they use it for record sales. That is the conspiracy with ALL commercial music though, isn't it?

Then why do they all go broke 3 months into retirement, do you actually think people like Jay-Z got more than $500 million?, not a chance in hell. The richest artists in the 90's and early 00's was Master P with "$400 million < yeah right". Where is he now though? still struggling to feed his family. Rock and Pop artists make a lot more cash than rappers, considering selling a Million records will only get you a little over 100k per year before Taxes.

I agree that artists make almost no money on record sales. It is touring and selling merchandise that makes them money. I put forth that Rock and Pop artists must therefor tour more and work harder.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

Listeners of hip-hop are known to be some of the best-educated, most discerning thinkers of an entire generation!

Wow. Just wow.
Even with the "of an entire generation" disclaimer, I would never believe that.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Rap and Hip Hop artists know what pushes buttons and they use it for record sales. That is the conspiracy with ALL commercial music though, isn't it?

Then why do they all go broke 3 months into retirement

Drugs, hoes, and the lifestyle costs lots of money. Some people are too stupid to realize that. I did not mean you were stupid. I meant the artists who cannot control their own spending are stupid.
edit on 2-25-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for more words.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Infi8nity

i was addressing it generally, particularly to the guy that was so afraid that there might be monarch programming in the willow smith video after he saw a butterfly in it, that he couldn't watch the rest of the video.

Hes not wrong for thinking that its a sign of monarch programing. The video producers know the symbolism, every thing in the video is placed their for a purpose.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Jay-Z is not big, he's a small timer. None of these celebs are in the higher ranks. None of them are part of the Illuminati, they are LOW RANKING SECRET SOCIETY MEMBERS. You know, the kind even Joe the Plumber can Join.

I'll be honest in saying that the people that make these youtube videos are not the most intelligent. They link everything with the Illuminati, when in reality the Illuminati are the enlightened ones. As for the secret society I believe you have to be born into it, via blood lines not initiation. Jay-Z is a FREEMASON, not part of the Illuminati.

They are low level but still have more power then most. They are controlled and told what to do just like the president.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

considering selling a Million records will only get you a little over 100k per year before Taxes.

I have never made over 13 thousand dollars a year in the 57 years I have been on this planet. With a hundred grand, I could live for another fifty seven years and never have to work another day in my life. Some people do not know how to manage their money. It is not my fault.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

A lot of people listen to Elvis, Slayer, Godsmack, Sevendust, Lacunacoil, Johnny Cash, The Staple Singers, Pink Floyd, and other "old" acts. If you really wanna rock the church house, you gotta go with Sister Loretta Tharp!

Hey Axle Rose wore the kilt and nobody got all riled up about it. Let Kanye wear his kilt if it makes him feel good.

Its in all mainstream genre's of music and even a little out side of the mainstream. Hip hop is just more out spoken about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
what A$AP was wearing was actually an Ann Demuelemeester extended tanktop. look it up if you don't believe me. and Kanye has been wearing those 'kilts' since 2011, and He wore them throughout his and Jay-Z's 'Watch The Throne' tour. so a lot of your facts are wrong. please do some additional research mext time... at least scratch the surface

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Then why do they all go broke 3 months into retirement, do you actually think people like Jay-Z got more than $500 million?, not a chance in hell. The richest artists in the 90's and early 00's was Master P with "$400 million < yeah right". Where is he now though? still struggling to feed his family. Rock and Pop artists make a lot more cash than rappers, considering selling a Million records will only get you a little over 100k per year before Taxes.

Most of the time when a large mainstream icon goes broke its because they are targeted. They have said some stuff they wear "not supposed to say". Jay-Z has mad money, because he has show his allegiance. He performs these mega rituals and gets thousands of other artist to do the same. He dose not just market music, he has his hands in allot of different pots. If he wear to betray them, he would lose it all. Hes a puppet, but hes trusted with the power he has been given, that much is obvious. Even if he truly dose not have 500million dollars he might as well when he works for people that have a endless cash pit.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

i never saw what jayz public initiation was

must of been big if they like and trust him this much
peace

The blueprint 1, 2 and 3 or the blue degrees within freemasonry. Why is everyone still crying Illuminati instead of reading my previous posts?

Courtesy of R3N3G4D3:

You know Jay Z has a song "ILLUMINATI wans my mind sole and my body"

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

They have been feminizing the male since Eddie Bernays/Freud in America and the women's lib movement.

They are trying to breed the aggression out of man and bring back the age of the goddess...unfortunately....it will only cause more problems.

Who is they?
Plural-Elohim

For such advanced and enlightened beings....they sure mess things up regularly.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

Listeners of hip-hop are known to be some of the best-educated, most discerning thinkers of an entire generation!

Wow. Just wow.
Even with the "of an entire generation" disclaimer, I would never believe that.

Thats because you think the # they are playing on TV and the radio is real hip hop. Its not.... Real hip hop is thought provoking, hip hop was supposed to be a power full tool to end oppression but it got distorted and perverted.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by DeadSnow

The Freemasons and the Illuminati are hand in glove.

Are all Masons Illuminati? No, especially not at the lower levels, I believe they know nothing of the practices that occur in the larger temples with higher ranking Masons. Many are probably fine businessmen and Christians, but I have never read about a 32 degree or above who wasn't Illuminati, and the group infiltrated Freemasonry far back in history and use it as a "front" for their activities.

The Illuminati had its roots in ancient practices that reach back to the very beginning of recorded time, right back to the Babylonians, who created ziggurats to their deities, which the Illuminati had a hand in and also worshiped. They are also proud of the fact that it's an unbroken occult line from then until now. The names changed, the basic group stays the same.

edit on 25-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

Oh I'm very familiar with the Illuminati, I was stating that they are two 'different' secret societies. Actually the first mention of the groups name was back with Adam Weishaupt (The so claimed founder) in the 17th century. And he was at one point a mason, initiated in 1777 to the Theodor zum guten Rath lodge. It gets much bigger than the Illuminati, I think there's a few super groups out there bigger than the Bilderbergs.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Then why do they all go broke 3 months into retirement

Drugs, hoes, and the lifestyle costs lots of money. Some people are too stupid to realize that. I did not mean you were stupid. I meant the artists who cannot control their own spending are stupid.

It dose not all ways lead down to spending. Why would they retire when they are broke? Because they are forced to because they [Snip] up.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

You do not just get into the Illuminati, you must be an ARISTOCRAT!

Gosh, why is it so hard to explain things, Freemasonry is open to everyone. Go figure out where Jay is...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

considering selling a Million records will only get you a little over 100k per year before Taxes.

I have never made over 13 thousand dollars a year in the 57 years I have been on this planet. With a hundred grand, I could live for another fifty seven years and never have to work another day in my life. Some people do not know how to manage their money. It is not my fault.

You dont work 12hrs a day in a studio, driving from city to city for months, work on a advertizing a imagine and a theme so you can live in a KB home. It rarely ever comes down to spending. What it comes down to is, they will help you if you do them right, if you dont they will destroy you.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join