It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
the bats, theyre everywhere!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Thanks for that evidence I requested. I can see you really know what you're talking about. What exactly is Tool exposing then? You still haven't provided any evidence of your claims. Therefore your agument is flawed.

I'm a skeptic, and it is your job as a believer (of this conspiracy) to provide factual evidence. Which you have provided none.

BTW you should proofread.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The "Illuminati" knows exactly how to incorporate subliminal messaging into all categories of mass media, and it all has to do with conditioning the masses.. It essentially starts when were young so as we become older were somewhat "desensitized" and accept that everything around us is normal.. The media is saturated with the occult symbols and hidden agendas of sociopathic people that thrive off of fear, power, and control. Even if you do small research it is completely obvious.. but be careful, because alot of this Illuminati talk is B.S. meant to confuse you.. and thats exactly what they practice is confusing us on all levels of so called "reality".. people make it out to be that these "Powers that Be" how so much power and their basically capable of doing anything and everything.. well thats a half truth.. They might control the money and have their filthy tentacles traced everywhere.. You see their power is only an ILLUSION and most people are feeding this machine that thrives off of fear. But nowadays you have people saying these musicians, rappers, or whatever are using all this for publicity?? Are you serious? Pure ignorance at its best.. Yeah these rappers who rap all about drug use, degrading women, egotistic pleasures, killing, and basically putting GOD last.. and the kids have their ears and eyes to this crap.. They might be using it for attention or whatever u wanna call it but you cant deny the fact that this kind of music or even media with subliminal messaging has an effect on ALL OF US.. The people who basically own this planet through money and banks are the modern day Illuminati.. they want a One World Order/Government.. its not even a conspiracy theory anymore.. this sh*t is right in front of us all the time.. but just remember, its all "MAYA"
en.wikipedia.org...
Back to the subject though.. mainstream rap is garbage and it will remain that way..everybody talking about it and speculating if theyre illuminati and blah blah are just feeding the machine like i said.. all these rappers are just puppets being used to push all sorts of agendas that contribute what the system wants, and these rappers could really dont care.. they metaphysically sold they soul for money.. to live all lavish in that type of greed who wouldnt want that haha.. this kinda music shouldnt even be considered music or art..
this is the music they should play on the radio..

edit on 25-2-2013 by Paranoidalx because: video error

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quoop

Thanks for that evidence I requested. I can see you really know what you're talking about. What exactly is Tool exposing then? You still haven't provided any evidence of your claims. Therefore your agument is flawed.

I'm a skeptic, and it is your job as a believer (of this conspiracy) to provide factual evidence. Which you have provided none.

BTW you should proofread.

I dont need to prove any thing to you, you need to groove it your self. Staying skeptical dose not mean choosing a side. You have not debunked any thing in this thread. While I have posted video after video of insiders saying they apart of this. You blow them off as paranoid.

Your not a skeptic.

Proof is in the pudding.

edit on 25-2-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
I just watched the Wayne video and if the symbolism isn't becoming evident by now then you've been living under a rock. The kind with prehistoric moss on it.

Did he just give us the shapeshift effect with the devil horns and eyeballs? Next they'll be drinking actual blood in the video with robes on standing in some kind of ritualistic formation but wait...........

here come the non believers saying it was just fruit punch at a Halloween party! lol

devil horns as symbols??...let's see....hundreds of millions of cows in the world with horns....millions and millions of deer, elk, and antelope with horns.....and this is a SECRET SYMBOL???
hey, watch out for those circles and squares!!....devil illuminati symbols!!

you want a scary symbol?....what do you think jesus would say if he came back to earth and all he saw on his followers are crosses?....that would be like going to newtown, and wearing a big gold and jeweled encrusted AR-15 pointing at a ivory casket pin, on your lapel
edit on 25-2-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Video after video...LOLOLOL. You mean the one Public Enemy video you posted? Yeah..that's not evidence.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quoop

Video after video...LOLOLOL. You mean the one Public Enemy video you posted? Yeah..that's not evidence.

and yet you have not debunked it.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Or even tried to debunk the videos i have posted...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks for the description and interpretation of the rest of
the video.

I won't watch it after I see a Monarch or any other Mk-Ultra
symbols, usually (but not always) that means there will
be Monarch triggers in the video, and yesterday after watching
that one Lil Wayne Video even though I stopped it after seeing
the Monarch Butterfly, I apparently watched too much already
because I got pretty crazy, so obviously I was triggered.

I try to avoid that if I can.

One point I want to make that I don't think that has been
brought up about these music videos (and its not just
Hip-Hop and its not just music-videos) this kind of thing
has been going on in the music industry since I was a kid.

But the point I want to bring up is that a lot of people
have been conditioned to react to certain symbols
and then their reactions are meant to effect others.

I'm one of those people that react to some of these
symbols.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

"Yeah now who in the hell (no pun intended) would say that anyone loves satan? Is he trying to gain followers? Just stick to Twitter. lol

This is getting ridiculous. "

No its not. A lot of people love Satan, maybe a lot more than you might ever think.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
what is the monarch symbolic of? and what is it supposed to trigger?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
reply to post by undo

Thanks for the description and interpretation of the rest of
the video.

I won't watch it after I see a Monarch or any other Mk-Ultra
symbols, usually (but not always) that means there will
be Monarch triggers in the video, and yesterday after watching
that one Lil Wayne Video even though I stopped it after seeing
the Monarch Butterfly, I apparently watched too much already
because I got pretty crazy, so obviously I was triggered.

I try to avoid that if I can.

One point I want to make that I don't think that has been
brought up about these music videos (and its not just
Hip-Hop and its not just music-videos) this kind of thing
has been going on in the music industry since I was a kid.

But the point I want to bring up is that a lot of people
have been conditioned to react to certain symbols
and then their reactions are meant to effect others.

I'm one of those people that react to some of these
symbols.

Rebel 5

I left you a message. I would like to discuss this topic more, in private so we can have a open minded conversation without trolls jumping in.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

"Last line in the song is " please blame it on the sun of the morning, thanks again"

I think that would be SON of the morning, and its a reference to Lucifer, from the
book of Isiah in the old testament.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtybird
what is the monarch symbolic of? and what is it supposed to trigger?

For more information google monarch programing.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by DeadSnow
considering selling a Million records will only get you a little over 100k per year before Taxes.

I have never made over 13 thousand dollars a year in the 57 years I have been on this planet. With a hundred grand, I could live for another fifty seven years and never have to work another day in my life. Some people do not know how to manage their money. It is not my fault.

You dont work 12hrs a day in a studio, driving from city to city for months, work on a advertizing a imagine and a theme so you can live in a KB home. It rarely ever comes down to spending. What it comes down to is, they will help you if you do them right, if you dont they will destroy you.

No I don't, but if I did, I would keep all my money because I would understand that any money the studio spends on you, must be paid back before you get one penny of your own. That is how it works. When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. You live like a king in a grand tour bus, OK, ching ching. You trash expensive hotel rooms, OK, ching ching. You spend six months in the studio doing coc aine and screwing hoes, OK, ching ching. You need a bunch of jewelry to make you feel like a real somebody, OK, ching ching. But it all has to be paid back to the studio before you see one dime of profit from your CD. These people are living in a fantasy land. They do not represent real life.

The illuminati cannot make anyone buy your music. They cannot make anyone like or dislike your music. They cannot stop you from playing your own music.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
thanks, and yes the son of the morning, ive heard this in a rap song before lu-cifer- son of the morning im gunna take ....... i cant remember the rest but yea strange happenings

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

"I left you a message. I would like to discuss this topic more, in private so we can have a open minded conversation without trolls jumping in. "

I appreciate that a lot Infinity, and I will check my messages in a bit.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i read about a phrase wait a minute mr postman, as being part of this programming not to derail this thread, but lil wayne has a song called mr postman, this is really wild where he uses that phrase as a hook and it seems to not make sense. maybe it does to the programmed

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Ewan Mcgregor is Scottish, and that's quite an old picture. Kilts have been around
For a long time.

Sometimes its a purely cultural thing.

Leather though? Odd....

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

So who watches or listens to that crap anyway. The illuminati can't do any more damage than is already done. What we need here is some Eliminati.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join