It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by Infi8nity

You do not just get into the Illuminati, you must be an ARISTOCRAT!

Gosh, why is it so hard to explain things, Freemasonry is open to everyone. Go figure out where Jay is...

I never said he was in the Illuminati. Only that he said the Illuminati wants my mind sole and my body. Witch obviously means hes a puppet.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yes there are points made about the corporations and how they have an ironfist grasp on the balls of the music industry. (Well most every industry lol)

But Illuminati and devil worshipping..Not so much.

Here's a CRAZY thought! Maybe they (Corporations) put all these "symbols" in the videos so conspiracy theorists can watch the videos numerous times, posting them on sites like these, granting more views, money and publicity for the artist.

NAHH must be devil worshipping.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quoop
Yes there are points made about the corporations and how they have an ironfist grasp on the balls of the music industry. (Well most every industry lol)

But Illuminati and devil worshipping..Not so much.

Here's a CRAZY thought! Maybe they (Corporations) put all these "symbols" in the videos so conspiracy theorists can watch the videos numerous times, posting them on sites like these, granting more views, money and publicity for the artist.

NAHH must be devil worshipping.

maybe you should research the topic a little more. This thread is filled with video's and articles. Celebrity's them selfs are saying yes its about occult devil worship. You have to perform sexual rituals (some gay) to get famous. This has been done far before the internet ever existed threw out all genera's of music.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

All right I'll bite. But first I will need some evidence of the claims.

A Youtube video IMO is not evidence. I had a discussion on another thread about a very simular topic just the other day. I'm going to repost one of my responses as I feel it is relevent to this discussion.

"I have a friend who recently claimed he was Apollo. He said the world was going to end and he would create earthquakes and tropical storms to help aid it's destruction. He believed with 100% certainty that he was the God Apollo.

When I asked for proof of his claims he would get upset and slander me and others in the room. He's now in the mental hospital.

My point being that many people, even celebrities, have a few screws knocked loose. So when Nicki Minaj and Bob Dylan claim they sold their souls and have demons inside them, I tend to lean towards mental illness then taking their claims as fact. Just my humble opinion."

I just feel that schizophrenia is a little more common than devil-worshipping and Satanism.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bangbang300
what A$AP was wearing was actually an Ann Demuelemeester extended tanktop. look it up if you don't believe me. and Kanye has been wearing those 'kilts' since 2011, and He wore them throughout his and Jay-Z's 'Watch The Throne' tour. so a lot of your facts are wrong. please do some additional research mext time... at least scratch the surface

Semantics... They can call it whatever they want - ITS STILL A DRESS

And a pretty crappy one too!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

considering selling a Million records will only get you a little over 100k per year before Taxes.

I have never made over 13 thousand dollars a year in the 57 years I have been on this planet. With a hundred grand, I could live for another fifty seven years and never have to work another day in my life. Some people do not know how to manage their money. It is not my fault.

Well that's because the faster it comes the faster it goes..food for thought

And you are absolutely correct but again you must remember that nothing ever comes for free, not the hotel services, not the cars, or the woman and sure enough not the promotion. These 'poor' rappers (pun intended)...not taking the piss, just trying to bring them back down to earth.
edit on 25-2-2013 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

All right I'll bite. But first I will need some evidence of the claims.

A Youtube video IMO is not evidence. I had a discussion on another thread about a very simular topic just the other day. I'm going to repost one of my responses as I feel it is relevent to this discussion.

"I have a friend who recently claimed he was Apollo. He said the world was going to end and he would create earthquakes and tropical storms to help aid it's destruction. He believed with 100% certainty that he was the God Apollo.

When I asked for proof of his claims he would get upset and slander me and others in the room. He's now in the mental hospital.

My point being that many people, even celebrities, have a few screws knocked loose. So when Nicki Minaj and Bob Dylan claim they sold their souls and have demons inside them, I tend to lean towards mental illness then taking their claims as fact. Just my humble opinion."

I just feel that schizophrenia is a little more common than devil-worshipping and Satanism.

Its obviously not schzo when you have donzons of celerity's that have came out and told their story's. Not only have they came out but their music is all about it as well as the symbols. As soon as they start talking about it, their name gets smeared. You would know its real if you actually did some research. What are you afraid of? Why is it so hard to believe?

Do you know what tool is about? Tool dose not warship the devil... They do expose that reality is far more then your 5 sense can pick up. Analyze your avatar a little better. Know the artist that your listening to because they obviously contradict your beliefs.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

considering selling a Million records will only get you a little over 100k per year before Taxes.

I have never made over 13 thousand dollars a year in the 57 years I have been on this planet. With a hundred grand, I could live for another fifty seven years and never have to work another day in my life. Some people do not know how to manage their money. It is not my fault.

Well that's because the faster it comes the faster it goes..food for thought

And you are absolutely correct but again you must remember that nothing ever comes for free, not the hotel services, not the cars, or the woman and sure enough not the promotion. These 'poor' rappers (pun intended)...not taking the piss, just trying to bring them back down to earth.

They have a image to uphold if they want to make more.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by bknapple32

On topic,we've seen this a thousand times. Conjecture mixed with a blend of drivel and assumptions. But Kanye in the leader of a generation so who knows.

no you havent seen this

these are not assumptions
kanyes getting heated about the corporate role that led to his fans calling him all sorts for about 6 weeks now
tell him its conjecture

the emotional guy on that clip...is not conjecture when he says i hate business people... i love jehovah but i hate suits and ties....heres 3 million, put on a pink polo top

drivel and assumptions....ok dont watch

peace

He did not say he loves jehovah!!
He said he love Hova. - Jay Z's nickname.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yes I'm well aware of the message's in many of Tool's songs. That's why they are my favourite band and my avatar..

Tool has also taught me not to beleive in nonsense with no evidence, such as devils and demons. Here are some quotes from a couple Tool and A Perfect Circle songs.

"Jesus, won't you f**king whistle
Something but what's past and done?"

"You're such an inspiration for the ways
That I'll never ever choose to be
Oh so many ways for me to show you
How the savior has abandoned you
**** your God
Your Lord and your Christ
He did this
Took all you had and
Left you this way
Still you pray, you never stray
Never taste of the fruit
You never thought to question why"

Using Tool as a variable to proove a point about Demon's infiltrating the music industry is kind of ironic.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by felixjames20
1) You can make a man homosexual by making him listen/watch hip hop videos of guys wearing skirts and being girl - holy sh*t does this mean if you made a gay man watch men in manly suits chopping wood it would turn them straight? you could be on to somthing here

In all your snarky derision, I think you miss the point. Now I'm not saying I firmly believe this stuff, but allow me to play devil's advocate, from my perspective-- it's not necessarily about "turning" guys gay. If this is a true thing, it would be more about making homosexuality socially acceptable. A lot of people out there react in a homophobic kind of manner toward anything that might be construed as "gay." However, get some of these "hard" big, bad hip-hop guys wearing it, and suddenly it doesn't mean you're some pussy (you know, like a kitten) for doing so.....

Look at female lesbianism and bisexuality. It's almost trendy for females to be bisexual. And it's been that way for quite a while now. But it wasn't always that way. Now look at the change in the media and how they handed female sexuality and lesbianism, starting say 30-40 years ago, and slowly progressing up until today. Having lived through it and watched it slowly unfold, I a 100% convinced that the media played a HUGE role in bisexuality becoming widely accepted for women.

Also, I have also heard that the "sagging pants" originally had to do with dudes in prison who were on the "down low," so to speak. Yes, it's true they take your belts in those places-- but I don't imagine them then giving out pants that are 5 times too large. I could be wrong on that one....

I didnt miss the point, the point which was being made was the feminising of men/ turning them gay was directly linked to music video- read the posts.

As for the media playing a part in making homosexuality more acceptable - I total agree, if this a good or bad thing? personally I'd say yes - the less hatred people feel towards each other can only be a good thing surly?

The baggy pants definately come from the lack of belt, but no doubt it was adopted to show you are willing for a little bum actioned - but outside of prison its just a fashion statement

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

This is the infamous song everyone's been talking about, D'evils by Ho..v:

This sh** is wicked on these mean streets None of my friends speak
We're all trying to win, but then again Maybe it's for the best though,
'cause when they're seeing too much You know they're trying to get you touched
Whoever said illegal was the easy way out
couldn't understand the mechanics And the workings of the underworld, granted
Nine to five is how to survive, I ain't trying to survive I'm trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot
Life ills, poison my body I used to say 'f**k mic skills,' and never prayed to God, I prayed to Gotti
That's right it's wicked, that's life I live it Ain't asking for forgiveness for my sins, ends
I break bread with the late heads, picking their brains for angles on all the evils that the game'll do
It gets dangerous, money and power is changing us And now we're lethal, infected with D'Evils...

We used to fight for building blocks Now we fight for blocks with buildings that make a killing
The closest of friends when we first started But grew apart as the money grew, and soon grew black-hearted Thinking back when we first learned to use rubbers
He never learned so in turn I'm kidnapping his baby's mother My hand around her collar,
feeding her cheese She said the taste of dollars was #ty so I fed her fifties
About his whereabouts I wasn't convinced So I kept feeding her money 'til her sh*t started to make sense
Who could ever foresee, we used to stay up all night at slumber parties now I'm trying to rock this b**ch to sleep All the years we were real close Now I see his fears through her tears, know she's wishing we were still close Don't cry, it is to be In time, I'll take away your miseries and make 'em mine, D'Evils...

My flesh, no n**ga could test My soul is possessed by D'Evils in the form of diamonds and lexuses The exorcist,
got me doing skits like Homie You don't know me, but the whole world owe me Strip!
Was thought to be a pleasant guy all my f**king life, So now I'm down for whatever, ain't nothing nice
Throughout my junior high years it was all friendly But now this higher learning got the Remy in me
Liquors invaded my kidneys Got me ready to lick off, mama forgive me
I can't be held accountable, D'Evils beating me down, boo Got me running with guys, making G's, telling lies that sound true
Come test me, I never cower For the love of money, son, I'm giving lead showers Stop screaming, you know the demon said it's best to die And even if Jehovah witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils...

SOURCE

Well there you have it, straight from the horses mouth (pun intended).

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yes I'm well aware of the message's in many of Tool's songs. That's why they are my favourite band and my avatar..

Tool has also taught me not to beleive in nonsense with no evidence, such as devils and demons. Here are some quotes from a couple Tool and A Perfect Circle songs.

"Jesus, won't you f**king whistle
Something but what's past and done?"

"You're such an inspiration for the ways
That I'll never ever choose to be
Oh so many ways for me to show you
How the savior has abandoned you
**** your God
Your Lord and your Christ
He did this
Took all you had and
Left you this way
Still you pray, you never stray
Never taste of the fruit
You never thought to question why"

Using Tool as a variable to proove a point about Demon's infiltrating the music industry is kind of ironic.

Your argument is 2 sided.
"Yes I'm well aware of the message's in many of Tool's songs. That's why they are my favourite band and my avatar.."
Tools about revealing that witch cannot be PHYSICALLY proven.
Your just ignoring all the celebrity's exposing this. Saying that they are paranoid is ignorant especially when we have examples all threw out the history Of HOLLYwood. You have not even looked at the evidence and your all ready putting it off. Thats ignorant.
As far as "devils" go. Tool talks about them.
They are known as daemons in Christianity, but Christianity is, just as so many other religious, based on ancient practices. You cannot deny that some of the worlds most powerful people are in the occult and do these rituals, its been exposed many times. Think about that, the worlds most powerful men have the money to find and hide knowledge from the public eye. One of the most main stream examples is the bohemian club. Evil entity's witch cannot be seen threw the 5 senses because they are out side of our frequency range, they live off of anger fear, low vibrations. Tool exposes this.

look at the video above and go threw the pages of this thread. THEY TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT!!! Do you listen to lyrics, or are you hypnotized by the instruments?

edit on 25-2-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is a subject I've spent a lot of time on. Was really interested in it for about 6 months, along with other forms of media manipulation/propaganda/brainwashing.

First, it's definitely out there. There is a media monopoly. Aside from the internet, the companies that actually get things into theaters, on the radio or on TV are all owned by the same interests. This means that not only do they not have to compete, but they can further their agendas with media. The images we watch and things we hear have a huge effect on us.

Now, the reason this topic gets so messed up, is because they've tied it up with the Illuminati. There are people out there that share interests and do anything they can to further them...but they don't call themselves the Illuminati. They don't call themselves anything, because it's not some big conspiracy. It's several small groups, some sharing goals and working on larger agendas together. There is no Illuminati. If you want to know why there are Illuminati symbols in videos, look at this thread. It is a perfect example. You've got some people bringing up some really valid arguments...but all most of you need to do to dismiss them is say "lol Illuminati." And you should, because that's not real.

Now, musicians talking about having sold their soul to the devil, or talking of demons....these people can't tell you what is going on. They're not allowed and if they tried, it wouldn't make it to you. They can't say "I sold out, and now the record execs are making me wear no clothes and sing about being slutty all day." So they say, "Yea...that was when I sold my soul to the devil, and now the demons won't leave me alone." Anyone in the industry knows exactly what they're saying, but it flies over the public's head.

On rituals and sacrifice...I think it's somewhat plausible, but in the same vein as above. The music industry has taken a long time to learn how to control their talent. In the 50s, 60s and 70s there are many cases of musicians becoming powerful enough to do anything they wanted without the record companies. Could release their own albums and plan their own tours. Could say whatever they wanted. Some just kept releasing cheezy songs, while others decided to say something. Good example of these cases is the beatles. John Lennon went one way, George, Paul, and Ringo, the other. In other words, I think there may be something to it, but calling it ritual sacrifice would be misidentifying it.

Also, don't trust anyone giving out information that sells books or speaking gigs. In my experience, their stuff is highly suspect, and the reason why is because they just want to sell books and speaking gigs. The more interesting their story, the more they sell. Make sure there's another source. In my experience those people are only good to get some ideas of where to look for other information. If something bothers you about what they say, do some more research on it. Don't let it stop there, cuz it might not even be true.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Dannkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
did you see the reptilian eyes on that chick in the wayne vid, and also if they have to do gay stuff thatd explain nicki minaj kissing girls and lil wayne kissing his "daddy" ahahahah

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dannkk

It definitely still exists and operates but to a lessor extent, but there's a hell of a lot more sinister groups out there. At the end of the day we have dozens of smaller cults all working towards one ultimate goal, the new world order. I guess at this point it would be safe to include the U.N security council into that list. So why concentrate on the big fish (or so they'd have you believe) and ignore the smaller secret societies?

Not really directed at you!
, just a little heads up for everyone.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

"they are out side of our frequency range, they live off of anger fear, low vibrations. Tool exposes this."

Please link any song or evidence in which Tool exposes the illuminati or how the music industry is apart of the Occult.

Then please proov the existense of demons, devils, and entities. Something my "five senses" can comprehend.

Once the evidence is provided and is valid I might take what you say seriously.

P.S. Went through the eveidence on these last 16 pages of this thread. No evidence. Just more youtube videos with some symbology that people are taking way too seriously.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

"they are out side of our frequency range, they live off of anger fear, low vibrations. Tool exposes this."

Please link any song or evidence in which Tool exposes the illuminati or how the music industry is apart of the Occult.

Then please proov the existense of demons, devils, and entities. Something my "five senses" can comprehend.

Once the evidence is provided and is valid I might take what you say seriously.

P.S. Went through the eveidence on these last 16 pages of this thread. No evidence. Just more youtube videos with some symbology that people are taking way too seriously.

You obviasly have not looked at the thread because its filled with far more then music video's and symbolism.
I am not going to waist my time on you.
Its plain to see, they tell you them self's.
I think your just to afraid, it contradicts your belifes.

"Please link any song or evidence in which Tool exposes the illuminati or how the music industry is apart of the Occult."
I never said they expose the Illuminati...
No use trying to help some one that twist your words to fit their own beliefs.
Have a good life.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Another WTF thread....

I believe there's symbols used in music, but this crap about OMG Kanye West is wearing a skirt is too funny. I laughed so hard.
At the end of the day, if you don't like it, don't watch. Maybe you're watching because you like it, who knows, subconsciously.

This is the first time I've seen this news, on here, on ATS. Why?
I'm not looking for men who wear skirts, online or offline.

Plus it looks like a kilt to me and no, not watching crappy music videos. Wouldn't waste my time on this baloney.
There's more important things to do in life.

Just my opinion, but, "they see me trolling, they hating, tryna catch me writing dirty, tryna catch me writing dirty".

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join