It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

You do realize he is a wanna be right? If i walked around with an Illuminati chain around my neck, you'd freak out and call me an Illuminati agent ... and say the Illuminati is spreading and gaining control of more people! It isn't possible for me to wear that chain because i want to be " cool " or cause fear, is it?

No no, i must be an agent for the Illuminati!

I dont even like Jay Z or Kayne . They both can go eat .. something .. and disappear. I could careless. It makes me angry to think you guys think they have this much power.

Let them sing and go through life like anyone else. They dont have any real power.
edit on 25-2-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

i never saw what jayz public initiation was

must of been big if they like and trust him this much

iv seen will smiths (first movie), wesley snipes (tu wong fu), lil waynes (kissing men)

but jayz and denzel ....does anyone know when they wore a dress? etc lol

peace

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
for those of you that hate hiphop, jayz, and lil wayne
and cant understand the hype

they stream billions of dollars, and have strong influence on the young population

hence their enrollment into the "scheme"

many illuminati hate them as well, but they move units...a multi billion dollar industry controlled by a handfull of people

it cant be ignored
edit on 25-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

i was addressing it generally, particularly to the guy that was so afraid that there might be monarch programming in the willow smith video after he saw a butterfly in it, that he couldn't watch the rest of the video.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I've seen people accuse the people who derail threads with their "negativity," I say it like that because evidently if you don't agree with everything said in the thread you're being negative, as being a disinfo agent, but what about people on here who's opinions are just so outlandish it makes everyone apart of this site look incredibly crazy. Has anyone ever looked at it like that?
edit on 25-2-2013 by stopbeingnaive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Jay-Z is not big, he's a small timer. None of these celebs are in the higher ranks. None of them are part of the Illuminati, they are LOW RANKING SECRET SOCIETY MEMBERS. You know, the kind even Joe the Plumber can Join.

I'll be honest in saying that the people that make these youtube videos are not the most intelligent. They link everything with the Illuminati, when in reality the Illuminati are the enlightened ones. As for the secret society I believe you have to be born into it, via blood lines not initiation. Jay-Z is a FREEMASON, not part of the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

A lot of people listen to Elvis, Slayer, Godsmack, Sevendust, Lacunacoil, Johnny Cash, The Staple Singers, Pink Floyd, and other "old" acts. If you really wanna rock the church house, you gotta go with Sister Loretta Tharp!

Rap and Hip Hop artists know what pushes buttons and they use it for record sales. That is the conspiracy with ALL commercial music though, isn't it?

Hey Axle Rose wore the kilt and nobody got all riled up about it. Let Kanye wear his kilt if it makes him feel good.

edit on 2-25-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for more words.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Rap and Hip Hop artists know what pushes buttons and they use it for record sales. That is the conspiracy with ALL commercial music though, isn't it?

Then why do they all go broke 3 months into retirement, do you actually think people like Jay-Z got more than $500 million?, not a chance in hell. The richest artists in the 90's and early 00's was Master P with "$400 million < yeah right". Where is he now though? still struggling to feed his family. Rock and Pop artists make a lot more cash than rappers, considering selling a Million records will only get you a little over 100k per year before Taxes.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Wow lots of catching up done... what a convo this thread has tossed up.
Jamal addressed the speculation in a video way back on pg 1: A black man dressed as a woman is seen as less powerful. He states this at the very end of his video. Its a powerful statement.

I found the Babylon aspect interesting. Perspective and perceptions.
I've often wondered over the years why certain male celebs - from whities Milton and Bob Hope did the drag scene onscreen (and off, apparently).
It has been perpetuated over the years, and the videos supplied on this thread alone address it pretty succinctly.
Not everyone is going to get it.

MC's latest evening court date, broadcast by TMZ - that was convenient.
The Cathy O'Brien stuff - deep well. Connections, connections.
The partying that went on in the same hotel as Whitney's death hours earlier.
I saw in a headline 2 days ago that Clive Davis just came out as bi-sexual. He's as twisted as they make 'em.

I didn't think this thread was about gay bashing. It is attempting to enlighten a topic that is huge in scope - one facet of it. And has offered up some decent info that has enlightened me on the real hiphop.
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
"Im from the murder capital where we murder for capital"
"Lord forgive him he got them dark forces in him"
"this is holy war"
"When I perish the meek shall inherit the earth"

Interesting subject, I think there is a little something for every body in this thread. As much as I would love to hate this song its got a killer hook produced by none other than Mr west

Last line in the song is " please blame it on the sun of the morning, thanks again"

make of it what you will....

edit on 25-2-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

i never saw what jayz public initiation was

must of been big if they like and trust him this much
peace

The blueprint 1, 2 and 3 or the blue degrees within freemasonry. Why is everyone still crying Illuminati instead of reading my previous posts?

Courtesy of R3N3G4D3:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

My 32° great uncle would call this picture an example of appeasement at least, a smoke screen or deflection at most.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The drooped down pants look isn't a reminder of women - it is a reminder of jail where they take away your belts so you don't strangle yourself.

The Illuminati are the Bilderburg group controlling the worlds path toward humanity behaving like machines with a complete and utter lack of human compassion. Some in the music industry are right with that but the trick is removing our thoughts of kindness and mercy toward our brothers and sisters (that is the only thing protecting some of the most vulnerable now) That is the goal and they are doing it very well. I don't think the feminization of men (low sperm count et all) has anything to do with men in skirts. It has more to do with the emasculating growth hormones we are allowing corporate industry to add to meat, milk and poultry. I think what you are following is called a Red Herring.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I wear MY Kilt sometimes,

i mean usually at festivals, or bit event type things, and if im doing a wedding or liek a big party at new year i will hire the whole get-up...

Im scottish, i wear it because i can, from time to time i will wear combat shorts underneath (as i need pockets for stuff, kilts dont lend themsevles to he many thing i need)

However a leather skirt is just that, the only people i have seen ever in my time trying to pass off a pleated elather Skirt as a kilt are gay guys or goths, usually in glasgow, sometimes gay goths... leather skirts are skirts not kilts....

Just felt i should make that clear.....

Dont dis the kilt though.....

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Wow the last video in the OP is disgusting. Not to mention the song is terrible on it's own. What'd they write that in a half hour?

To think that is the crap little girls and boys are listening to and watching, scares the crap out of me. It's not even a song, it's got more curses in it than regular words, every other line is a pitiful disgusting sexual reference. I mean a 14 year old could write something more thought provoking than that drivel. Add to it the imagry. The Reptilians, the Monarch Butterflies, and that little guy who is ugly as bird turd, and can't sing worth a damn eyes glazing over white. I really just wanted to puke after watching that.

I can't believe people listen to that. The message of the song is pretty much a "how to" guide on living as a satanist. All women are [SNIPPED], and all my friends are [SNIPPED] and I'm gonna choose which I wan't when I wan't and not give a crap about anyone. Me, me, me, me. Sickening.

Now I'm not a Christian or Jesus freak. I'm not into religion. But these types of themes and the imagery have a major impact on children I would imagine.

Pathetic the some of the nonsense that passes as music nowdays.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

The Freemasons and the Illuminati are hand in glove.

Are all Masons Illuminati? No, especially not at the lower levels, I believe they know nothing of the practices that occur in the larger temples with higher ranking Masons. Many are probably fine businessmen and Christians, but I have never read about a 32 degree or above who wasn't Illuminati, and the group infiltrated Freemasonry far back in history and use it as a "front" for their activities.

The Illuminati had its roots in ancient practices that reach back to the very beginning of recorded time, right back to the Babylonians, who created ziggurats to their deities, which the Illuminati had a hand in and also worshiped. They are also proud of the fact that it's an unbroken occult line from then until now. The names changed, the basic group stays the same.

edit on 25-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
there is a reason Frank Zappa called this kind of stuyff "strictly commercial"

It's why I listen to non commercial listener supported radio.. won't own a tv and think HOLLYWEIRD is just that.. weird..

there are great truths on both sides of the divde.. what is missing is getting at why these distracting toads of so called talent are being foisted off on us all..

Give me James MC MUrtry anyday over this tripe

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I remember when i was younger it was only the likes of metal and rock music that had all this devil worshiping stuff going on. I used to like rap a lot when i was younger, and disliked heavy metal as i thought it was only for sad teenagers who where into the devil and cutting themselevs. After a while though when rap started becoming as popular with teenagers as rock music was, i noticed that it started getting a bit darker and more "gothy" which i thought was strange, as most rap fans wasn't really into all this occult stuff. Rappers stopped dressing in bright clothes and started wearing all black, their lyrics started changing from fun things and life on the streets, to selling souls to the devil.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by liverlad
I remember when i was younger it was only the likes of metal and rock music that had all this devil worshiping stuff going on. I used to like rap a lot when i was younger, and disliked heavy metal as i thought it was only for sad teenagers who where into the devil and cutting themselevs. After a while though when rap started becoming as popular with teenagers as rock music was, i noticed that it started getting a bit darker and more "gothy" which i thought was strange, as most rap fans wasn't really into all this occult stuff. Rappers stopped dressing in bright clothes and started wearing all black, their lyrics started changing from fun things and life on the streets, to selling souls to the devil.

i keep telling folks go back to the CENTURY OF SELF video... watch this space for a really interesting video...It seems to me that what is being sold in the mass media is to deseinsitized us to drugs and violence and endless sex as if the suexaul revolution didn't come with it's own downfall.. I have a JOHN PRIINE attitude towards tv.. when I do atch it is British older productions when the BEEB actually was a quality org..

www.wncw.org and East Tennessee State University Radio and many other independent radio is what I listen to

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join