It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will people argue Creation vs. Evolution when it is possible to have both?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

If animals experiment, but then end up with the same decision,
Well sure it does, the only reason for experimentation is for them to choose a food that they personally like, which is not the case as they all come to the same conclusions.

Your trying to tell me that all species experiment with food and that its just some form of magic that they all come to the same choices.

it does not refute the fact that they experiment.
Like I told stereo, as soon as he provides a single diet that proves experimentation, I would consider it, however, all species need to have it in their diet for it to be plausable.

In the same conditions and environment they will probably turn up to one thing. There is always an optimal food.
Are you suggesting that all animals have a built in labratory where they can scientifically realize what the food is worth?

But that optimal food can change, and there are many available. Think about the human diet, and how it changes depending on the environment.
But your using the human diet as an example as though we have the perfect food.

I just found out this month that I'm alergic to wheat products, no so perfect there.
There are so many flaws with your statement, we have an abundance of sickness related to diet, diabeties, chrons disease, IBS, Diver ticulitus.
There are pages upon pages of problems with our so called perfect diet.

Compare the French to the Americans to the Africans to the Chinese. Then consider how the human diet has changed over the years.

And come on now itsthetooth, what about your claims on fly's. Where do they lay their eggs?
Bot flys can lay inside the host.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Maybe the problem here is that English is a second language for you. Is that the case? I am perplexed at your constant mistakes.
I don't know how many times and how many different ways I can say it, you failed at producing a single diet that proves experimentation.

A nonsense claim. If it were part of a diet it would not be experimentation. So please tell us if English is a second language for you. I'm trying to figure out why you seem unable to understand simple ideas. It may be due to Your native language being something other than English.
The only thing that your stating here is that it would never fall into a known diet, which is fine, because anything with a known diet is not experimenting. However they would still list this magic phase of experimentation, and they don't.
A wiki diet for example would say something like, this creature eats blah blah blah, and switches over to an alternate diet later on, but goes through an experimental phase in the mean time, where is deciding on what to eat.

But there is never anything like that, There is never any listed experimentation. For that matter there is also never unknown diets which is the only thing left open that might explain such a fantasy.

Look who is talking.
Not me, I've done my homwork.

You have not produced the first piece of evidence for any TF, aka Tooth's Folly.
Thats because I don't have a folly.

But the fact your missing is that they all make the same food choices when given the chance to.

Prove it.
Anytime a species has a known diet, that proves it.

Only when they are starving. Support your false claims and prove it!

No the onus is on you to prove it.
I have an even used my parakeets as an example.

Ludicrous. We have an idea of what may be eaten by some species in some places.

Please provide that "We NEVER see a disbanded diet on a species"
Please prove that a diet proves any of your claims.
Please prove that "we know what everything eats"
No we don't, we have a concise diet for everything. Species never leave a diet unless its no longer available, and they will always go back to it if given the chance. The fact that we know there is a diet alone proves it. You can research any species and come up with a diet.

Please provide the specific food for the following species:
1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog
I already did the first two, and proved you wrong, you can do the rest on your own.

After phase one is no longer in reach they still have Target Food on the mind and end up choosing the next closest food, in this case its insects and rodents.
Species eating just about everything in a food group proves they are searching for a specific food thats not available.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What animal are you talking about in the original post? Are you claiming deer eat rodents?
It was either squirrel or deer.

I'm not sure if deer eat rodents.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Well sure it does, the only reason for experimentation is for them to choose a food that they personally like, which is not the case as they all come to the same conclusions.

Your trying to tell me that all species experiment with food and that its just some form of magic that they all come to the same choices.

Animals experiment with food at all stages and regardless of the abundance of food.

Like I told stereo, as soon as he provides a single diet that proves experimentation, I would consider it, however, all species need to have it in their diet for it to be plausable.

As I've told the person that thinks mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts, if it was in the diet it would not be experimentation. You request is nonsensical.

Diver ticulitus.

Another hilarious misspelling. Course that comes from someone a long debunked claim called TF, aka Tooth's Folly.

Bot flys can lay inside the host.

Moving the goal posts. For those that missed the wacko claim here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

As Dave Barry says, I am not making this up. Check out the link and see that tooth thinks that mosquitoes lay eggs in people.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I don't know how many times and how many different ways I can say it, you failed at producing a single diet that proves experimentation.

I don't know how many times and how many different ways I can say it, but that is a nonsensical request.

It could only make sense to someone that thinks cats and rabbits can mate to have cabbits.
It could only make sense to someone that thinks a caterpillar turing into a butterfly is one species turning into another.
It could only make sense to someone that thinks mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts.

The only thing that your stating here is that it would never fall into a known diet, which is fine, because anything with a known diet is not experimenting. However they would still list this magic phase of experimentation, and they don't.

This is illogical. If it is not in a diet it is not in a diet. If a diet is known it does not mean that the animal avoids food outside of the diet.

A wiki diet for example would say something like, this creature eats blah blah blah, and switches over to an alternate diet later on, but goes through an experimental phase in the mean time, where is deciding on what to eat.

Illogical. Experimenting does not require a switch in diets.

Thats because I don't have a folly.

Sure you do. it's called Tooth's Folly.

Anytime a species has a known diet, that proves it.

Proves nothing since not all members of a species eat the same food.

I have an even used my parakeets as an example.

Your claims about your parakeet did not prove or demonstrate this issue.

No we don't, we have a concise diet for everything. Species never leave a diet unless its no longer available, and they will always go back to it if given the chance. The fact that we know there is a diet alone proves it. You can research any species and come up with a diet.

We do not have a concise diet for everything. That's a lie. Not all members of a specie eat the same diet.
Not all members of a specie go back to a previous diet. These are just more vacuous unsubstantiated claims and in some cases lies.

1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog

You claim to have show the specific food for the first 2 but that is a lie. You posted a diet. You claim there is a specific food. Post the specific food.

Species eating just about everything in a food group proves they are searching for a specific food thats not available.

prove it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You still have not figure out why you are wrong by claiming that female mosquitoes need warm blood.

You stated that it was need as a place to lay their eggs, but that is nonsense.

You make all of these idiotic claims in your folly and yet you can't get anything right such as female mosquitoes and blood.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Animals experiment with food at all stages and regardless of the abundance of food.
Then how would we ever be able to get a lock on their diet?
You have provided no proof to this delusion yet you keep thinking that if you keep telling yourself this along with others that its like having an epiphany. There is just one problem, goals are not reached by thought alone, you need proof, I have mine, where is yours.

As I've told the person that thinks mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts, if it was in the diet it would not be experimentation. You request is nonsensical.
I was just slightly wrong, they don't lay eggs, they lay larve.

Another hilarious misspelling. Course that comes from someone a long debunked claim called TF, aka Tooth's Folly.
But I don't have a folly.

Moving the goal posts. For those that missed the wacko claim here it is.
It wasn't so wacko as you can see, I was correct, they do in fact lay larve in the host.

As Dave Barry says, I am not making this up. Check out the link and see that tooth thinks that mosquitoes lay eggs in people.
No need to ID already proved you wrong.

I don't know how many times and how many different ways I can say it, but that is a nonsensical request.
Only if you believe that YOU are the ONLY one to date to be smart enough to have realized that all animals experment with food. I'm sorry, I'm not buying it.

Get proven man.

It could only make sense to someone that thinks cats and rabbits can mate to have cabbits.
Well cats and rabbits do actually mate, as in the video I provided, its just a question as to wether or not they produce offspring.

It could only make sense to someone that thinks a caterpillar turing into a butterfly is one species turning into another.
It could only make sense to someone that thinks mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts.
Eggs, larva, close enough, you were wrong.

This is illogical. If it is not in a diet it is not in a diet. If a diet is known it does not mean that the animal avoids food outside of the diet.
And your trying to tell me that in the over hundreds of years that man has been studying diets, YOUR the first to realize that experimentation is a natural part of the process, its just never mentioned anywhere.???
Uhm, can you say WRONG. Talk about trying to hide behind and support your lie, give it up man.

Illogical. Experimenting does not require a switch in diets.
Of course it does otherwise it would not be classified as habitual.

Sure you do. it's called Tooth's Folly.
I was looking for proof, not opinion.

Proves nothing since not all members of a species eat the same food.
So what you are saying is that YOU are also the ONLY person that has realized that not all members of a species eat the same food, and again they just so happen to not have documented this one either ?????

Your claims about your parakeet did not prove or demonstrate this issue.
It proves your incredulous.

We do not have a concise diet for everything.
Of course not, its to difficult to observe something eating, and apparently even harder to document.

Not all members of a specie go back to a previous diet. These are just more vacuous unsubstantiated claims and in some cases lies.
I already gave examples, but the best one that comes to mind is the squirrel. You need to tell wiki they have it all wrong then.

1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog
I did the first two, you will have to go fish if you want more.

You claim to have show the specific food for the first 2 but that is a lie. You posted a diet. You claim there is a specific food. Post the specific food.
Both diets explain clearly what they eat.

Your just not happy with the answer because it once again proves you wrong.

prove it.
It's proof because its obvious they are not content with that diet, and choosing everything in its catagory. Probably your explanation of experimentation, when its quite the opposite, they know exactly what they are looking for, they just aren't finding it.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You still have not figure out why you are wrong by claiming that female mosquitoes need warm blood.
Well they do to lay larve, thanks to ID sharing that.

You stated that it was need as a place to lay their eggs, but that is nonsense.
So I take it what you saying is that you have known forever that moquitoes have the ability to lay both eggs and larve?

You make all of these idiotic claims in your folly and yet you can't get anything right such as female mosquitoes and blood.
I was close enough, you were wrong once again.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You have provided no proof to this delusion yet you keep thinking that if you keep telling yourself this along with others that its like having an epiphany. There is just one problem, goals are not reached by thought alone, you need proof, I have mine, where is yours.

Here have the voice of a closed mind telling us that they need to have a fix to lock down their nonsense claim. That's the problem with reality. It is more complex than Tooth's Folly.

So now tooth wants to replace one giant mistake with even a bigger mistake.

You have to stop telling lies. People are going tos tart dying from laughter.

What should I expect from someone pushing TF, aka Tooth Folly.

Just whe I thought he was done with the wacko claims here comes another.

It wasn't so wacko as you can see, I was correct, they do in fact lay larve in the host.

Please stop. People will start to die from reading this thread.

Anyone reading the thread can check this link to see you are the liar.

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

Only if you believe that YOU are the ONLY one to date to be smart enough to have realized that all animals experment with food. I'm sorry, I'm not buying it.

You don't have to buy it. You can continue to live in your fantasy world of your folly, and cabbits and mosquitoes laying eggs in hosts and all of the other delusional ideas you have.

They don't mate and you defended the existence of cabbits. So please stop the incessant lies.

We have cats and rabbits, two totally different species, are able to breed with one another and make a cabbit.

Defends the existence of cabbits in the following post.

None, I looked at damning video, especially the one that shows the rabbit and the cat breeding.

I'm sorry but I'm not able to find any manx cats that have the hopping effect like the cabbit does.

Eggs, larva, close enough, you were wrong.

Who is going to believe the stupidity of Tooth's Folly when you post nonsense like that? No one.
Mosquitoes do not lay eggs or place their larva in hosts.

And your trying to tell me that in the over hundreds of years that man has been studying diets, YOUR the first to realize that experimentation is a natural part of the process, its just never mentioned anywhere.??? Uhm, can you say WRONG. Talk about trying to hide behind and support your lie, give it up man.

No. I am saying your possibly the first person that could not understand what was written.

Of course it does otherwise it would not be classified as habitual.

Illogical construct based on a complete lack of being able to reason.

So what you are saying is that YOU are also the ONLY person that has realized that not all members of a species eat the same food, and again they just so happen to not have documented this one either ?????

No. Saying you seem unable to comprehend even basic ideas.

It proves your incredulous.

You need to learn what that means.

I already gave examples, but the best one that comes to mind is the squirrel. You need to tell wiki they have it all wrong then.

I would ask the wikipedia to dumb it down an incredible amount for you, but they'd probably tell me people can learn to read and comprehend if they try.

1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog

Diets are not specific foods. Please answer the question. Posting diets is not specific. By not providing the answer it clearly means you are once again lying.

Everyone knows you lie on a regular basis. I have provided the places you lied with quotes and links.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Well they do to lay larve, thanks to ID sharing that.

Once again you are telling a lie by pretending that being a disease vector justifies your origin stupendous mistake. Not so.

Here is the blunder posted by tooth.

This comes from pointing out that tooth is wrong to claim that female mosquitoes need a warm meal. Tooth is unable to determine why that is wrong and instead goes off half cocked making greater blunders than I thought possible.

I personally don't think that tooth will ever figure out why mosquitoes do not need a warm meal. It's way too difficult a problem to solve. I know second graders that knew the answer, but that is asking too much of tooth.

If tooth can't figure out even a trivial issue about animal diets how is tooth ever going to get anything at all right about animal diets. I just don't see any possibility for tooth to get this right.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Here have the voice of a closed mind telling us that they need to have a fix to lock down their nonsense claim. That's the problem with reality. It is more complex than Tooth's Folly.
Do you mean complex as in you not having the ability to comprehend it? Why would you argue about something you can't understand?

Anyone reading the thread can check this link to see you are the liar.
And you lie again, anyone can see from those posts that I'm correct.

You don't have to buy it. You can continue to live in your fantasy world of your folly, and cabbits and mosquitoes laying eggs in hosts and all of the other delusional ideas you have.
Delusional like the nice pic ID posted clearly showing that I'm correct.

They don't mate and you defended the existence of cabbits. So please stop the incessant lies.
They do to mate, and I even shared a video proving it, quit lying.

Who is going to believe the stupidity of Tooth's Folly when you post nonsense like that? No one.
Mosquitoes do not lay eggs or place their larva in hosts.
But they do, I guess you missed the news flash.

You need to learn what that means.

Nope we just publish what we think something eats and call it good.

Diets are not specific foods. Please answer the question. Posting diets is not specific. By not providing the answer it clearly means you are once again lying.

Everyone knows you lie on a regular basis. I have provided the places you lied with quotes and links.
Close enough as far as I'm concearned.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Once again you are telling a lie by pretending that being a disease vector justifies your origin stupendous mistake. Not so.

Here is the blunder posted by tooth.
When are you going to prove something, like where is that overwhelming proof that species experiment with food
I guess its not in abundance is it

This comes from pointing out that tooth is wrong to claim that female mosquitoes need a warm meal. Tooth is unable to determine why that is wrong and instead goes off half cocked making greater blunders than I thought possible.
What is your folly based on.

I personally don't think that tooth will ever figure out why mosquitoes do not need a warm meal. It's way too difficult a problem to solve. I know second graders that knew the answer, but that is asking too much of tooth.

If tooth can't figure out even a trivial issue about animal diets how is tooth ever going to get anything at all right about animal diets. I just don't see any possibility for tooth to get this right.
Well I don't make up things like claiming they experiment with food, and arge about it with no supporting evidence, and then try to back up my lie by claiming there are resons why they don't indicate they experiment with food. Keep lying, your looking good.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

And you lie again, anyone can see from those posts that I'm correct.

Provide the quotes please. I've provided places where you lie and it is so obvious.

Anyone with a ridiculous folly such as yours, Tooth's Folly, has to base their claims on lies don't they? You have no evidence so you tell lies instead.

You don't have to buy it. You can continue to live in your fantasy world of your folly, and cabbits and mosquitoes laying eggs in hosts and all of the other delusional ideas you have. You even posted a photo of the life cycle of a parasite and you think that has anything to do with the life cycle of mosquitoes. What a great laugh on you.

We do not have a concise diet for everything. That simply shows how little you know. Most animals are barely known, let alone studied enough to get a diet. Diets are dependent on ranges as well and diets if known are only often known in studied areas.

I wrote

Your nonsense reply is

This is a logical fallacy called hasty generalization, or extrapolation from a small sample. Here small is 1.

1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog
You have not provided a specific food. You claim it exists. A diet is not a specific food.
You lie when you claim there is a specific food. That's a bald faced lie and you have been caught.

You made the following claim about a specific food.

I asked you to prove it and below is the rambling nonsense you spewed.

It's proof because its obvious they are not content with that diet, and choosing everything in its catagory. Probably your explanation of experimentation, when its quite the opposite, they know exactly what they are looking for, they just aren't finding it.

All of that is conjecture, circular reasoning, and ignorance all wrapped together.

Please prove your claim.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

We don't. Diets are rough guesses often.

You have provided no proof or evidence. You do seem to be content to fool yourself into thinking that your personal ignorance of the issues and the use of circular reasoning are ok. They make the rest of us laugh.

Mosquitoes lay eggs, but not in hosts. You're wrong.

What could I expect from someone with a folly called Tooth's Folly.

Mosquitoes do not lay larva in hosts. They may be a vector for disease, but they do not lay larva in hosts.
Mosquitoes lay eggs, not larva.

Let's repeat that link so people can see that you are lying.

Animals experiment with food all of the time regardless of abundance.

Well cats and rabbits do actually mate, as in the video I provided, its just a question as to wether or not they produce offspring.

Here are links where tooth states that they DO have offspring.

None, I looked at damning video, especially the one that shows the rabbit and the cat breeding.

I'm sorry but I'm not able to find any manx cats that have the hopping effect like the cabbit does.

The question to tooth was why he thinks mosquitoes need a warm meal. Tooth claims:
1. To lay eggs in hosts WRONG
2. To lay larva in hosts WRONG
3. Because if there is blood it is warm WRONG

Tooth's Folly is just as ridiculous as these claims.

We do not have a concise diet for everything. New animals are found every few days. Do we know their diets? NO.

What is tooth's nonsense response

Of course not, its to difficult to observe something eating, and apparently even harder to document.

A logical fallacy called arguing from incredulity.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Animals experiment with food regardless of abundance.

I predict Tooth will never figure out their mistake. It requires at least a 2nd grade eduction. I gave no hits to the second graders and they figured it out. Been dropping hints like crazy to tooth and so far all we see are really hilarious blunders.

Well I don't make up things like claiming they experiment with food, and arge about it with no supporting evidence, and then try to back up my lie by claiming there are resons why they don't indicate they experiment with food. Keep lying, your looking good.

1. You have provided no evidence
2. You have lied and even admitted posting lies
3. You claimed that cats and rabbits produce cabbits
4. You think mosquitoes lay eggs or larva in hosts
5. You think mosquitoes need a warm meal
6. You think blood means warmth
7. You claim the existence of a specific food and yet you can't produce a single example

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Provide the quotes please. I've provided places where you lie and it is so obvious.
Provide away, I still want proof.

Anyone with a ridiculous folly such as yours, Tooth's Folly, has to base their claims on lies don't they? You have no evidence so you tell lies instead.
My claims are all redundantly backed up, unlike yours. It's all about your opinion.

You don't have to buy it. You can continue to live in your fantasy world of your folly, and cabbits and mosquitoes laying eggs in hosts and all of the other delusional ideas you have. You even posted a photo of the life cycle of a parasite and you think that has anything to do with the life cycle of mosquitoes. What a great laugh on you.
I never claimed that.

This is a logical fallacy called hasty generalization, or extrapolation from a small sample. Here small is 1
The bear you were talking about also falls into that catagory.

lease provide the specific food for the following species:
1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog
You have not provided a specific food. You claim it exists. A diet is not a specific food.
You lie when you claim there is a specific food. That's a bald faced lie and you have been caught.

You made the following claim about a specific food.
I have already told you I'm only doing the first two and I have, the rest you can do on your own. A diet IS a specific food and in fact its so well known that its considered to be habitually eaten otherwise it would no make it onto the diet.

All of that is conjecture, circular reasoning, and ignorance all wrapped together.

Please prove your claim.
I just did, go fish.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

How many lies do I need to expose for everyone to read and to shame you even more than you shame yourself?

Anyone with a ridiculous folly such as yours, Tooth's Folly, has to base their claims on lies don't they? You have no evidence so you tell lies instead. You have posted zero evidence to support your folly.

Here tooth admits what the vet told them.

All that the vet told me was that mosquitoes give worms to animals, he didn't go into detail.

But here is what tooth originally claimed

After I made it clear that no vet ever told that to them tooth was adamant that they did.

Sorry that these logical fallacies are too difficult for you to understand.

1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog

Please stop your incessant waffling and admit that there is no specific food as you have claimed many times. You made up an asinine story and you cannot support it.

All you do is post conjecture, circular reasoning, and ignorance all wrapped together.

link   

How many lies do I need to expose for everyone to read and to shame you even more than you shame yourself?

Anyone with a ridiculous folly such as yours, Tooth's Folly, has to base their claims on lies don't they? You have no evidence so you tell lies instead. You have posted zero evidence to support your folly.

All that the vet told me was that mosquitoes give worms to animals, he didn't go into detail.

After I made it clear that no vet ever told that to them tooth was adamant that they did.

1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog

Please stop your incessant waffling and admit that there is no specific food as you have claimed many times. You made up an asinine story and you cannot support it.

All you do is post conjecture, circular reasoning, and ignorance all wrapped together.

link   

1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

We don't. Diets are rough guesses often
Sure, thats why they use the word habitual, they habitually guessed the same food

You have provided no proof or evidence. You do seem to be content to fool yourself into thinking that your personal ignorance of the issues and the use of circular reasoning are ok. They make the rest of us laugh.
You are sending out some good comic relief.

Mosquitoes lay eggs, but not in hosts. You're wrong.
Nope, they plant larva in hosts, so I was still correct.

What could I expect from someone with a folly called Tooth's Folly.
But I dont have a folly.

Mosquitoes do not lay larva in hosts. They may be a vector for disease, but they do not lay larva in hosts.
Mosquitoes lay eggs, not larva.
Either way your wrong, they infect the host with a parasite, sorry your worng.

Animals experiment with food all of the time regardless of abundance.
Your opinion has no weight here, you have been given ample opportunity to prove that statement and all you have done is made excuses why you are unable to prove it. No one wants to hear your excuses, we are all here for proof.

You can keep trying to convince yourself of that fallacy, but until you produce some hard proof, your just voicing your opinion.

The question to tooth was why he thinks mosquitoes need a warm meal. Tooth claims:
1. To lay eggs in hosts WRONG
2. To lay larva in hosts WRONG
3. Because if there is blood it is warm WRONG
The wiki clealy states they are looking for a warm host.

I'm sorry that you missed it, but I already provided four links that prove they target in on heat.

They do lay larva in a host, even the wiki tells you of this.

Tooth's Folly is just as ridiculous as these claims.

We do not have a concise diet for everything. New animals are found every few days. Do we know their diets? NO.

What is tooth's nonsense response
Those that we don't, they will very soon.

A logical fallacy called arguing from incredulity.

The squirrel diet is one of many that proves this.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join