It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will people argue Creation vs. Evolution when it is possible to have both?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Again you have provided no evidence at all. All we have are your sad little fairy tale stories of no substance.

Mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease as ALL of my links from experts stated. Some day you may learn.
Your links DO NOT state that heartworm disease is transfered via mosquitoes. If you read them correctly you will see that heartworm larva can be spread via mosquito saliva and as a result of that, months later, you could end up with a full blown infestation which may lead to heartworm disease. The mosquito doesn't just transfer heartworm disease, thats retarded.

None of your links tell you they do, you just don't know how to read and need to go back to second grade.

Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease as ALL of the experts state.
Don't try to correct your blunder by rewording your claim

More irrelevant drivel. Ever consider taking a biology course when you get to high school?

The only confusion so far is you not understanding the spread of infection disease and you massive blunder where you claimed mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts.

Although I have produced overwhelming evidence against the lunacy of Tooth's Folly, tooth has yet to produce a single piece of evidence in support of their folly.

Post at least 1 piece of evidence in support of your folly.

You've provided zero facts. Please post the first.
Target Food is observed, there is no other proof that is needed, Target Food is Q.E.D.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Your links DO NOT state that heartworm disease is transfered via mosquitoes. If you read them correctly you will see that heartworm larva can be spread via mosquito saliva and as a result of that, months later, you could end up with a full blown infestation which may lead to heartworm disease. The mosquito doesn't just transfer heartworm disease, thats retarded.

All of the links state that heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes.

Just because you can't understand how infectious diseases are spread is not my problem.

While you are trying to dig yourself out of your own retard hole, have you figured out about mosquitoes and why they do not require a warm meal? Probably not. It requires at least a second grade education.

Ever consider taking a biology course when you get to high school?

The only confusion so far is you not understanding the spread of infection disease and you massive blunder where you claimed mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts.

Although I have produced overwhelming evidence against the lunacy of Tooth's Folly, tooth has yet to produce a single piece of evidence in support of their folly.

All you do is state your own opinion which turns out to be rather foolish.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
While everyone is laughing at you, you might want to read a little about infectious diseases. This might help you get out of that retard hole you've dug for yourself.

en.wikipedia.org...

Transmission of infectious diseases may also involve a vector. Vectors may be mechanical or biological.

Tooth wants to be more than wrong. Tooth has to be loud about it.

When loud doesn't work tooth turns to lying.

Here is a magnificent blunder by tooth. It proves that tooth cannot read even simple material.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I allready posted links proving mosquitoes don't drink blood its Q.E.D.

Somehow tooth manages to read a simple article and draw the conclusion that mosquitoes do not drink blood.

Billions of people know that mosquitoes drink blood. Tooth is below 99.99999999% of the human population.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

All of the links state that heartworm is spread by mosquitoes.
heartworm as in the parasite, sure.

Just because you can't understand how infectious diseases are spread is not my problem.
It's more like your not understanding.

While you are trying to dig yourself out of your own retard hole, have you figured out about mosquitoes and why they do not require a warm meal? Probably not. It requires at least a second grade education.
I never claimed that mosquitoes require a warm meal, have you found proof of me making that claim yet?

Dont try to weasel out of your lie now, your first claim was that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease, and they can't.

People are laughing at you

Ever consider taking a biology course when you get to high school?
Ever consider taking an english class when you get to grade school?

HEARTWORM LARVA IS NOT A DISEASE!

The only think you have managed to produce is ignoring my posts.

Why, so you can ignore it.

What your trying to say is I didn't provide any facts that you liked. Thats because Target Food puts evolution to shame and you know it.

Opinions are not formed from observations.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You removed the word disease yet placed it in quotes. That is a rather childish thing to do.

Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease as ALL of the experts state. For whatever reason you can't understand how infectious diseases are spread. Not my problem.

Have you figured out about mosquitoes and why they do not require a warm meal? This trivial issues seems too difficult to solve although second graders figured it out in seconds. Reminds me of the rock that people eat regularly was something you also could not solve.

Ever consider taking an english class when you get to grade school?

Ever consider taking a biology course when you get to high school? When you take an English class you will learn how to spell and capitalize.

HEARTWORM LARVA IS NOT A DISEASE!

Never said it was. That makes this a straw man argument. That is why your folly remains a folly.

Although I have produced overwhelming evidence against the lunacy of Tooth's Folly, tooth has yet to produce a single piece of evidence in support of their folly. Not one piece of evidence for your folly has been posted. Several other posters have also pointed that out.

Post at least 1 piece of evidence in support of your folly. You've provided zero facts. Please post the first.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Tooth has provided no evidence for their folly.

Tooth's response to me asking for the very piece of evidence for Tooth's Folly.

Why, so you can ignore it.

Here is clear evidence that Tooth is all washed up when it comes to understanding what science means by a disease. In this case it is an infectious disease.

en.wikipedia.org...

Transmission of infectious diseases may also involve a vector. Vectors may be mechanical or biological.

The wikipedia makes it very clear that infectious disease may involve a vector. Heartworm disease is spread by a vector: mosquitoes. They are the only vector for the disease.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Attention!!

Members need to post on topic.....
Why will people argue Creation vs. Evolution when it is possible to have both?

As the OP is no longer able to respond to this thread, further off topic disruptions will result in the threads closure.
This is the only warning that this thread will have posted.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You removed the word disease yet placed it in quotes. That is a rather childish thing to do.
There is nothing wrong with correcting errors.

Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease as ALL of the experts state. For whatever reason you can't understand how infectious diseases are spread. Not my problem.
You never stated that they use a vector, you stated mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease, they don't.

Have you figured out about mosquitoes and why they do not require a warm meal? This trivial issues seems too difficult to solve although second graders figured it out in seconds. Reminds me of the rock that people eat regularly was something you also could not solve.
Are you talking to me? I never stated any such thing.

Ever consider taking a biology course when you get to high school? When you take an English class you will learn how to spell and capitalize.
I took all of mine long before you ever did.

Never said it was. That makes this a straw man argument. That is why your folly remains a folly.
So show me where it claims that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease, because all I have found is that they transfer larva, including the wiki about heartworms.

Although I have produced overwhelming evidence against the lunacy of Tooth's Folly, tooth has yet to produce a single piece of evidence in support of their folly. Not one piece of evidence for your folly has been posted. Several other posters have also pointed that out.
The ONLY thing you have produced is another thread getting closed down because of YOU.

Post at least 1 piece of evidence in support of your folly. You've provided zero facts. Please post the first.
The facts are Q.E.D.

Just remember that its my opinion that you seem to be having the biggest problem proving wrong. Where is your proof in diets that animals experiment with food?

Here is clear evidence that Tooth is all washed up when it comes to understanding what science means by a disease. In this case it is an infectious disease.
So what, I never said it wasn't. All I said is that you can't transfer heartworm disease via mosquitoes.Nor have you been able to prove it either.

The wikipedia makes it very clear that infectious disease may involve a vector. Heartworm disease is spread by a vector: mosquitoes. They are the only vector for the disease.
So what, you never made the claim untill I corrected you on it.

It might be possible to have both evolution and creation but evolution can't exist, there is no proof, and target food puts it to shame and proves that everything was created, or at least that there was some type of intelligence involved.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It might be possible to have both evolution and creation but evolution can't exist, there is no proof, and target food puts it to shame and proves that everything was created, or at least that there was some type of intelligence involved.

Evolution is a well established theory. Evolution is also a fact. The fact of evolution is explained by theory of evolution.

Creationism does not match up with the world that we see today. You can't have both. One matches the world while the other does not.

All of the links state that heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes. You removed the word disease yet placed it in quotes. That is a rather childish thing to do. Misquoting amounts to lying about what I posted.

Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease as ALL of the experts state. For whatever reason you can't understand how infectious diseases are spread. Not my problem. Whether or not I used the word vector is immaterial.

Here is clear evidence that Tooth is all washed up when it comes to understanding what science means by a disease. In this case it is an infectious disease. No, tooth you've never ever corrected me on anything.

Tooth's Folly explains nothing. It is nothing more than errors, lies, misrepresentations, unsubstantiated opinion and fantasy.

Until the first piece of evidence is offered for Tooth's Folly there should be no mention of it in this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It isn't clear to me how anything can attempt to mesh creationism and evolution.

Creationism claims that most of science is wrong. So how can that be meshed with anything scientific?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Evolution is a well established theory. Evolution is also a fact. The fact of evolution is explained by theory of evolution.

Creationism does not match up with the world that we see today. You can't have both. One matches the world while the other does not.

All of the links state that heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes. You removed the word disease yet placed it in quotes. That is a rather childish thing to do. Misquoting amounts to lying about what I posted.

Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease as ALL of the experts state. For whatever reason you can't understand how infectious diseases are spread. Not my problem. Whether or not I used the word vector is immaterial.

Here is clear evidence that Tooth is all washed up when it comes to understanding what science means by a disease. In this case it is an infectious disease. No, tooth you've never ever corrected me on anything.

Tooth's Folly explains nothing. It is nothing more than errors, lies, misrepresentations, unsubstantiated opinion and fantasy.

Until the first piece of evidence is offered for Tooth's Folly there should be no mention of it in this thread.
You have never proven that tooth has a folly, you adopt things to fit your fantasy.

Just because evolution is well established doesn't means its correct
What is this? Mob rules?

Creationisim might have its share of problems, most of which I account for things not being understood correctly. Does not mean that it all just disappears and goes away. Religion is a deep seeded historical event that is documented. This documentation came long before your evolution was born. Besideds evolution has never been proven. No one has ever proven that a species can change into another species. No one has ever proven that all changes that we are aware of, are all part of a larger process known as evolution, its all in the authors mind with no proof.

You never claimed that mosquitoes were a vector for heartworm disease, your just trying to weasel out of your lie which was mosquitoes spread heartworm disease, which isn't possible.

The only thing you have produced is another thread thats about to be closed down, you haven't come up with a single thing that proves Target Food wrong, its all in your mind.

I'm not going to play the repeat game, Target Food is Q.E.D.

Ya right, I have never correct you on anyting, thats why you keep changing your story right

Target Food is alive and visible to anyone that wants to look up a series of diets.

If that was the motto, you would have shut up long ago

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You have never proven that tooth has a folly, you adopt things to fit your fantasy.

Just because evolution is well established doesn't means its correct What is this? Mob rules?

Creationisim might have its share of problems, most of which I account for things not being understood correctly. Does not mean that it all just disappears and goes away. Religion is a deep seeded historical event that is documented. This documentation came long before your evolution was born. Besideds evolution has never been proven. No one has ever proven that a species can change into another species. No one has ever proven that all changes that we are aware of, are all part of a larger process known as evolution, its all in the authors mind with no proof.

You never claimed that mosquitoes were a vector for heartworm disease, your just trying to weasel out of your lie which was mosquitoes spread heartworm disease, which isn't possible.

The only thing you have produced is another thread thats about to be closed down, you haven't come up with a single thing that proves Target Food wrong, its all in your mind.

I'm not going to play the repeat game, Target Food is Q.E.D.

Ya right, I have never correct you on anyting, thats why you keep changing your story right

Target Food is alive and visible to anyone that wants to look up a series of diets.

If that was the motto, you would have shut up long ago

Evolution is well established has nothing to do with this "mob rule". I realize you understand very little of science, but a well established theory is one that is based on many facts and has more importantly withstood repeated testing.

Creationism on the other hand is not based on facts. It is based on faith. Religious books such as the bible are not historical accounts although they claim to be. The flood story and exodus are two clear examples of things that did NOT happen. Species evolving into other species is very well established and no amount of nay saying changes that.

I know about vectors. You are the one claiming that mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts.

What we do know is that this thread is not about Tooth's Folly. Your folly is a sad fantasy for which no evidence has been supplied.

Tooth's Folly has no place in this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Evolution is well established has nothing to do with this "mob rule". I realize you understand very little of science, but a well established theory is one that is based on many facts and has more importantly withstood repeated testing.

I don't understand, there is no scientific proof of an all in one process known as evolution, its all in the authors mind.

I guess you can pretend that all changes are all part of this larger process known as evolution but there is no proof.

There is also no proof that a species can change into another species.

Creationism on the other hand is not based on facts. It is based on faith. Religious books such as the bible are not historical accounts although they claim to be. The flood story and exodus are two clear examples of things that did NOT happen. Species evolving into other species is very well established and no amount of nay saying changes that.

Well thats not entirely true, while there is faith in religion, thats not to say that EVERTHING about it is soley faith alone. There are many well documented facts in the bible and just because all of them can't be proven does not mean that everything about it is wrong. Your making an all or nothing decision based on your own preference.

I know about vectors. You are the one claiming that mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts.

What we do know is that this thread is not about Tooth's Folly. Your folly is a sad fantasy for which no evidence has been supplied.

Tooth's Folly has no place in this thread.
And you are the one that claimed that heartworm disease can be spread from mosquitoes, only problem is mosquitoes don't carry heartworm disease, they carry heartworm larva. So you lied again.

My theory is abundant in proof and facts, just because you choose to turn your head because they don't fit your fantasy doesn't mean they are not there. In addition you have had zero proof in disproving any of it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I don't understand, there is no scientific proof of an all in one process known as evolution, its all in the authors mind.

I guess you can pretend that all changes are all part of this larger process known as evolution but there is no proof.

There is also no proof that a species can change into another species.

When you grow up you can take an intro course in high school and learn why you are wrong.

Well thats not entirely true, while there is faith in religion, thats not to say that EVERTHING about it is soley faith alone. There are many well documented facts in the bible and just because all of them can't be proven does not mean that everything about it is wrong. Your making an all or nothing decision based on your own preference.

Religion is about faith.There are few documented facts in the bible. The flood and exodus are demonstrable false. They are proven false. Your claim that this is an all or nothing decision is just another example of you being unable to read and comprehend a post. Only you make such a claim.

The experts all agree that heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes.

I don't need to provide proof that Tooth's Folly is about as asinine as a claim can be. It is up to tooth to provide evidence. So far zero evidence has been offered to support the folly. Thus it remains a folly and off topic.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I agree there could be some sort of original principle/intelligence behind existence. Though there seems no good reason to claim there definitely is, beyond personal belief and the claim that there must be, seems like a simple "god of the gaps" argument. Still it's a fascinating possibility.

This seems the point of contention, when people push their unverified belief as if it is fact. Though many go further and try to refute known facts (evolution) in favor of some pipe dream of "creation" brought on by religious delusions and usually supported with logical fallacies and pseudo science.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

When you grow up you can take an intro course in high school and learn why you are wrong.
I went to highschool and college long before you ever did, trust me. These are the lame type of attacks you have to make because everyone knows you can't win this debate the right way.

Religion is about faith.There are few documented facts in the bible. The flood and exodus are demonstrable false. They are proven false. Your claim that this is an all or nothing decision is just another example of you being unable to read and comprehend a post. Only you make such a claim.

The experts all agree that heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes.

I don't need to provide proof that Tooth's Folly is about as asinine as a claim can be. It is up to tooth to provide evidence. So far zero evidence has been offered to support the folly. Thus it remains a folly and off topic.
Religion isn't only about faith, its also about history, you need to pick up a book and seriously read. Oh wait, you picked up a biology book and believe that man shares a common ancestor with apes LOL. Prove it.

Tooth has provided evidence, more so than evolution has provided, it is up to you to read and understand it, but I have a feeling your having a problem with both. The only folly is in your mind. Your not smart enough to comprehend Target Food so you have to claim that its a folly. It took us pages for you to realize that diet means food that is habitually eaten, and therefore can't be experimentation. Imagine what you might realize tomorrow.

As another poster claimed about you, all you do is indicate how wrong other people are without listening to what they have. I for one agree with that poster.

Your trolling.

The experts never indicated that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease directly, that is all made up in that very small mind of yours, along with everything else that you argue about.

edit on 19-4-2013 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Per my Staff Post above,

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>