It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sad truth about the future. Please Read.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I believe this 100%. The GMO and toxins and radiation. Im not 50 yet but just over a year ago, suddenly had 2 forms of arthritis, and can't go up the stairs, sometimes need assistance up now. They said I was in bad condition with liver disease causing the second form, the gout. I do not understand why this would happen when I have 4 kids at home still and my elderly disabled mother, shut in, and Im it. Have way too much to do to let the dark side win over my heath, plus goals to try and reach as my sons need to get going into businesses and learning skills, they're not going to like dishwashing or mcdonalds work or roofing, not that they could do that. I'm trying to work with them to create life plans for them and opportunities to see what they could do to make money, and what they also want to do. Like music, one wants to make animes. So the practical with the dreams, people need to be balanced.

Far too much to be worried about with family to allow any health problems to hit now.

I thought, this can't be common and started asking around. Countless others in this small city, women just before 50 or around 50 are all coming down with the same conditions. No Way! So, this is obviously POISONS.

And NOPE the dark side is going to be hauled off in tractor beams and put into cosmic detention centers when I get my say.

They need to be rounded up and deal justice, long long jail terms for everything they are doing.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by heyitsok

Feed them to the zombies?

Genius, I kiss you!

edit on 2013/2/20 by heyitsok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Now they are relying on people's ignorance I take it. But when we get our business going, I'm going to get some fancy tests done and then make a huge stink and make others suffering from the same thing also get tested. Maybe we need to pass the hat and get a nonprofit going to fund advanced tests for people with this, so they can see the effects of these toxins for themselves from independent labs.

Then we could begin legal proceedings of criminal nature against the leaders and ensure they lose all their benefits and pensions, and have to sell all their belongings to cover what they will end up paying out to the victims. Hmmm.......JUSTICE!
edit on 20-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I do not think much is going to change mate.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Its the Anunaki behind it all. When Nibiru gets here every one will be to fat to escape or fight them.
Then they will get eaten by them as they steal all the gold .

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
reply to post by truthinfact

If we don't change ourselves soon, something bad will happen...

Something bad is already happening. We are losing grip of what matters in this world.

It's not wealth or power that matter, it's who we are inside.

We are not these obese slobs that lounge around in front of the "gogglebox."

The sooner we realize this, the better...

Humanity is stampeding towards the point of no return. Soon, we will lose our sense of what truly matters, and become mindless drones.

I pray for humanity.

Love and Light.

There is a lot of truth in what you said, but after this past election, I firmly believe that a large majority of us are already useful drones, the numbers do not lie....

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
Please read this, I promise it will be brief. I promise you will not regret it.

Here what lies in our future.

The ultra rich are buying nursing homes, some would say that makes sense because of the aging baby boomers.

That is not why they are buying nursing homes.

After the time of the aging baby boomers come a new wave. A wave of alarming young people moving into nursing homes. An entire generation of elderly obese people moving into nursing homes at ALARMINGLY young ages. Before 50, dead before 60.

They are poisoning the population on purpose.

I will not say which high ranking US official my friend claims he knows, but I was told he made a joke about a popular song. It had the lyrics "Live fast die young!" and he mockingly sang "Live fat die young!" #ing bastard.

I honestly wish I believed that no one would dare make such a sick joke in the context it was put, but bureaucrats and politicians are evil.

Please consider all of the things I said, and take care.

I truly love humanity. I do not want this to happen you guys.

I worked at a long term care facility as a case manager for a time.

I can tell you the average age was staggering!!

50-55!!!

Yes indeed; 50-55!!

Few were in their 70s or 80s.

Many were 45-60. This was the norm

Many of this age group had complex medical problems: diabetes, along with kidney disease, morbid obesity, along with mental illnesses.

They did not take care of their kidney disease or their diabetes due to their mental and social problems and they got worse and worse over time and required a long term facility.

Most died there of their medical diseases.

It was sad to see someone in their 50s ; having both legs cut off due to the "diabetic creep" where the tissue turns black and dies and the only way to not have the person die of blood poisoning is to cut off all dead tissue.

This is a common sight in most care facilities today.

The media keeps saying our populace will live to be older and older ; up into their 120s or beyond.
I don't know where they get this ridiculous information from because most

are dying at earlier and earlier ages today.

This is a fact

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by misscurious
The human body is an amazingly resilient machine, and it is capable of self repair.

The body really isnt that good at repairing itself. The liver is the only organ in the entire human body that actually is capable of regeneration; all other organs, once they are damaged, they are permanently damaged for life and the damaged parts are just replaced with useless scar tissue.

So if by "repair" you mean fill up with useless, non-functional scar tissue, then yes. If by "repair" you mean regenerate healthy and functional specific tissue, then absolutely not, save the liver.

Other organs can repair themselves too. When people quit smoking the lungs have been known to repair themselves over time.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The people who eat meat...

Stop blaming meat. It's the type of meat, that is, hormone and antibiotic fed meat.

Grassfed, no antibiotic and no hormones... now THAT'S meat! All those plains indians eating buffalo for thousands of generations were not wrong. Or fat. Or diabetic. Get it?

I spend some of my day going over charts. It can be pretty painful and makes me sad and mad at the same time. So many young people who are so sick. Obesity. Diabetes. Kidney disease. Perepheral nueropathy. Macular degeneration. Arthritis. Chrones disease. The list goes on. All preventable. And many of these people are on 20-30 medications!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. EAT REAL FOOD. FOR GOODNESS SAKE STOP EATING CRAP.

Eat:
Grass fed beef
Wild caught fish
Vegitables.
Bone broth from said beef.
Roasted marrow
Liver.
A little fruit.
Some nuts.
Herbs and spices.
Dry red wine.
Coffee
Tea
Raw milk
Eggs from pastured hens.
Butter
Beef tallow
Coconut oil.

NO vegitable oil. No wheat. No sugar.

And don't give me "it cost too much". I ran what I spend through an inflation calculator. I'm spending the same or less than my distant relatives did in 1940. Back then we spent a much larger % of our income on food. But that was before factory (read: BAD) farming.

Start a garden. Use the Mittleider Method.

On the other hand, keep eating that crap food. Job security for people like me.
edit on 20-2-2013 by davjan4 because: spelling

edit on 20-2-2013 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Lets see what we got here.
A wild claim backed up by nothing. Yup, the BS meter is reading off the charts

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by misscurious
The human body is an amazingly resilient machine, and it is capable of self repair.

The body really isnt that good at repairing itself. The liver is the only organ in the entire human body that actually is capable of regeneration; all other organs, once they are damaged, they are permanently damaged for life and the damaged parts are just replaced with useless scar tissue.

So if by "repair" you mean fill up with useless, non-functional scar tissue, then yes. If by "repair" you mean regenerate healthy and functional specific tissue, then absolutely not, save the liver.

And what exactly is the function of the liver?............. Detoxification
edit on 21-2-2013 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Look at a obesity statistics chart you moron. 30% of Americans are OBESE. 60% are overweight. This isn't a wild claim. They are killing us off.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
reply to post by Superhans

Look at a obesity statistics chart you moron. 30% of Americans are OBESE. 60% are overweight. This isn't a wild claim. They are killing us off.

Or, are they just giving us the option to kill ourselves?
I know this sounds cynical, but noone is forcing the macfatty-burgers down their throats.

Our lifestyles have changed so much over the last hundred years, due to our advancements in technology and science. We live more than twice as long as a hundred years ago, three times longer than just 150 years ago.
And currently we are facing an enormous population-crisis. WE CANNOT EVEN FEED HALF THE WORLD POPULATION! It is OUR choice, to lead the lifestyles we do.

Excess breeds greed.

I know this is a gloomy view of the world, but it's the way I see it. If you cannot control your appetite, if you sit on your ass all day, then you get what you pay for.

It's survival of the fittest, not the fattest.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Fjernt

It's like that dr. Seuss story, where they sell fresh bottled air..

There's a boffin in China who's already doing that.

What better way to control the masses? take their basics like food, water, and land away from them.

Especially water. Even tools like this guy suggests that big business should invest in water to maximize profits and get a stranglehold on water supplies.

The math is pretty simple: Falling supply and rising demand will drive the price of the commodity higher. Want to know where to invest in water? Follow the flow.

Charging people for something that mother nature provides for nothing. Despicable.

Getting back on topic, these people obviously know what's going on, children are getting fatter, and they're getting fatter at a younger age.

Fatty foods are bad for the brain too. Strokes, impaired cognitive function, dementia, etc. These sick b@$t@rd$ are banking on the idea that the obesity problems will not stop, so that they can charge the hapless parents of obese children through the nose when they've age prematurely, and need to be admitted to their 'convalescence homes'.

But the buck can stop with the parents themselves. Don't let the convenience of fast foods get to you. Sure it'll save you thirty minutes now, but will take years off your children's lives in the future.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: I ain't done yet...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

Right on the money my friend.

Here's a Fd-up fact for ya. You know the "Voss" water the celebrities love? Well, it's not from Voss at all. I lived there for several years, and all the locals laugh at the whole thing. The spring for the water is more than 100 km away. Thats about 1,5 hours by car.

They sell the image of Voss, because it really is an amazing place, but the water itself comes from an undrground source, now completely built over by the cooperation that markets it.

And by the way, the people in Voss, get real Voss water straight from their tap. No chlorine, no flourides, just amazing crisp mountainwater.

Pretentiousness at it's best. Go America!

(Check out the penn n Teller episode, where they serve water from a hose, in fancy bottles, and people have 'water tastings', and can "totally" taste the differences.)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
I'm sorry, are you saying that TPTB are forcing obese people to shovel the vast amounts of food into their body? Or that they are forcing parents to reward "good" behaviour in children with candy/treats? Everyone should take responsibility for themselves and their own children. Obese people should start caring about themselves.

You can't take responsibility for your health when TPTB are submersing us in a sea of poison. Fluoride, mercury, aspartame, neotame, GMO, HFCS, vaccines, aerosolized particulates of aluminum/barium, radiation, oil/corexit and uncounted other poisons.

When you look at one thing alone -- aspartame -- it's obvious that our political system is simply broken beyond repair. When you look collectively at all these poisons, it's amazing that the human race still exists. It's equally amazing that all this "crippling death" has been thrown on us in less than 100 years.

The best we can do as individuals is to avoid as many poisons as possible, eat unprocessed, raw foods -- real food, exercise and avoid breathing falling particulates.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ltdan08

Yay! I'm so excited to be entering the bio-medical field! I can't wait to be taking care of miserably-young, fat people!

But seriously, this is super depressing news. The state of our public health and healthcare systems are dismal. The only upside to this news is news of Wal-Mart's profits shrinking. i always tell my friends, "VOTE WITH YOUR DOLLAR!"

Try to keep in mind that a small percentage of the people you obviously despise are heavy because of things out of their control. No amount of diet or exercise is going to make them svelte. If this is such a huge issue for you maybe you are moving into the wrong field.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Well when someone is obese they pretty much have alot of work to do. Think about changing their lifestyle and all that
It's probably hard for them to do that.

What would superman do?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well, I changed my diet, and got rid of my car. Walk almost everywhere or take the trolly around town, perhaps ride the bike when the weather is right for it. I also attempt to cook from scratch every night (at times I do order in or go out to eat). We also have fresh herbs we are trying to grow (we can not have a full garden because of Apt management, idiots; wasted space just sitting there).

Am I fat, obese? Far from it. I'm floating around 130-150lbs (I haven't weighed myself in quite some time, but I know I am not fat) at about 6 foot tall.

Get out from the TV, walk places and ride a bike, start a garden (even if it is ONLY herbs and spices it is still better then the chain store "foods"), it WILL do wonders for your body.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I suggest all of you watch the deleted scenes from Michael Moore's 'Sicko', especially the part about the Norwegian healthcare/prison facilities. It was not included in the documentary itself, out of fear that the American people might realize that they are nothing more than a third world country when it comes to healthcare.

Flouride in the water? Whaaat? No #?!
20 to life for marijuana-posession? Perfectly normal.
A foreigner drove on the wrong side of the road? 7 years in prison.

# rehabilitation. Prison-labour is the new slavery.

Land of the free, and the home of the brave. Yeah, sure man.

But then again, there are #ing fights over the last chicken nuggets in your neighbourhood Mcdonalds, so maybe you dont deserve better.

Harsh, I know. But this is how the rest of the world views America, the world policeforce. 4% on welfare, 78% on the military. America is not respected. It is feared. Like the playground bully, who spent all of his allowance on a set of brass knuckles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join