It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sad truth about the future. Please Read.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Please read this, I promise it will be brief. I promise you will not regret it.

Here what lies in our future.

The ultra rich are buying nursing homes, some would say that makes sense because of the aging baby boomers.

That is not why they are buying nursing homes.

After the time of the aging baby boomers come a new wave. A wave of alarming young people moving into nursing homes. An entire generation of elderly obese people moving into nursing homes at ALARMINGLY young ages. Before 50, dead before 60.

They are poisoning the population on purpose.

I will not say which high ranking US official my friend claims he knows, but I was told he made a joke about a popular song. It had the lyrics "Live fast die young!" and he mockingly sang "Live fat die young!" #ing bastard.

I honestly wish I believed that no one would dare make such a sick joke in the context it was put, but bureaucrats and politicians are evil.

Please consider all of the things I said, and take care.

I truly love humanity. I do not want this to happen you guys.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

nevermind 50 year olds, i know some folks in their 30's that would benefit from a carer and a secure environment..

if current numbers carry on eating the muck they are spoonfed by supermarkets etc too, and living in armchairs infront of the gogglebox, then we will need all manner of extra care for people and their failing disease ridden bodies as they approach middleage.

sad but true

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

If we don't change ourselves soon, something bad will happen...

Something bad is already happening. We are losing grip of what matters in this world.

It's not wealth or power that matter, it's who we are inside.

We are not these obese slobs that lounge around in front of the "gogglebox."

The sooner we realize this, the better...

Humanity is stampeding towards the point of no return. Soon, we will lose our sense of what truly matters, and become mindless drones.

I pray for humanity.

Love and Light.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Obese, stupid, and completely disconnected from reality, as a result of a lifetime chasing the American Dream. Don't tell me I'm the only one who saw this coming.

ETA: Now that I think of it more, this is a very alarming subject. Just what are we going to do with all these people when SHTF?
edit on 2013/2/20 by heyitsok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
and for the people who eat right and try to stay healthy the pharaceutical companies have a way of making them die young, TPTB have it all figured out "old age" is going to be just a myth 100 years from now.

"mommy, mommy? is it true that people use to live to be 80 years old!!??"

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yay! I'm so excited to be entering the bio-medical field! I can't wait to be taking care of miserably-young, fat people!

But seriously, this is super depressing news. The state of our public health and healthcare systems are dismal. The only upside to this news is news of Wal-Mart's profits shrinking. i always tell my friends, "VOTE WITH YOUR DOLLAR!"

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
and for the people who eat right and try to stay healthy the pharaceutical companies have a way of making them die young, TPTB have it all figured out "old age" is going to be just a myth 100 years from now.

"mommy, mommy? is it true that people use to live to be 80 years old!!??"

The sad fate of human beings

And that's even if humanity is still around 100 years from now.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So was it your friend that made up their own version of a Circle Jerks masterpiece or the un-named inside source?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The human body is an amazingly resilient machine, and it is capable of self repair. I I think we will evolve to become imune to these modern day poisons and it will in fact make the human body stronger. It's more worrying that we are to clean in modern life and people especially children are not building a strong immune system.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

An entire generation of elderly obese people moving into nursing homes at ALARMINGLY young ages.

I'm sorry, are you saying that TPTB are forcing obese people to shovel the vast amounts of food into their body? Or that they are forcing parents to reward "good" behaviour in children with candy/treats? Everyone should take responsibility for themselves and their own children. Obese people should start caring about themselves.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BREWSE

LoL no he may have made it up. No #ing telling with him, but he is way more into all the conspiracies than I am. But I really looked into this one and it is sadly true

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Isn't there a report stating that this generation coming up will be the first generation to not outlive their parents? So sad that people are killing their children with food.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I believe that reports came out awhile ago, I bet you a bunch more exist now. It is alarming... It is a international crisis in my opinion. We are being poisoned by our leaders. Killing us slowly...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Reminds me, I was at a party last week with a Russian man who had moved from Russia. He said when he lived there he had a very bad liver, from drinking the vodka. Said "all" Russians die young (life expectency for men of 54? I don't know if he was correct or not. EDIT: Figures I've just looked at vary between 59 and 63 for men. Vodka.) because of the vodka and cigarettes. So, when he moved he stopped drinking vodka and switched to a little wine, and his liver rejuvenated.

The people who eat meat, junk food, etc., may very well end up as young nursing home residents. That anyone who comes regularly to this site still eats meat or junk food, smokes, or drinks heavily surprises me, because people manning this site should have read enough by now to wise up and separate themselves from the habit patterns of their parents and grandparents.
edit on 20-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You cannot blame 100% TPTB for the obesity thing. In fact you can only blame a small percent; the majority of the onus falls upon the people. There ARE healthy(er) choices in the food department, but they are rarely chosen. It is also rare that obesity is a "disorder". While some people do actually have metabolic dysfunctions, the vast majority do not, and are just fat.

It doesnt even really come down to exercise either... you can literally eat your way slim in most cases, and not do any strenuous physical exercise. What you do is cut out carbohydrates 100% (no sugars, and nothing that is a precursor to sugar, like pasta), and the weight will fly off, or rather, out of you.

But more specifically on topic, TPTB are simply taking advantage of the natural idiocy of the masses and their inability to make healthy choices with the lives. TPTB are facilitators of the publics will in most cases unfortunately, and in this case, it is the will of the public to collectively become fat, lazy, stupid, and easily herded and slaughtered.

Anecdotally, ever go to the vending machine in the office, or the gym, or whatever, and it was empty? ...Well, mostly empty, as in all the peanut butter cups, honey buns, and crystallized sugar discs are all gone, but the columns of pretzels and healthy potato chips are all still full?

Yeah... the vast majority of people choose to be obese. So while the PTB are taking advantage of the situation, they are not designers of the situation, they are the facilitators, giving the people exactly what the demand: fatty, sugary, horribly unhealthy foods that the public gobbles up and demands more and more of.
edit on 2/20/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
The human body is an amazingly resilient machine, and it is capable of self repair.

The body really isnt that good at repairing itself. The liver is the only organ in the entire human body that actually is capable of regeneration; all other organs, once they are damaged, they are permanently damaged for life and the damaged parts are just replaced with useless scar tissue.

So if by "repair" you mean fill up with useless, non-functional scar tissue, then yes. If by "repair" you mean regenerate healthy and functional specific tissue, then absolutely not, save the liver.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by heyitsok

Feed them to the zombies?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Is this not the vision portrayed in "Soylent Green"?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Just looked it up. I am going to watch that right now

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

They are also buying up fresh water-sources. Especially the oil and gas companies. Its the perfect scheme.. They pollute, and pollute, until fresh water is more expensive than gas, then they sell our natural resources back to us.
It's like that dr. Seuss story, where they sell fresh bottled air..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join