It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DA14 Was Shot? (Video) Not here....out there!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

if it was publized on the net.. don't you think that people would be informed if they stayed on their computers a bit more in order to be informed?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
thewatchers.adorraeli.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

kinetic energy impactor
kinetic energy impactor
edit on 18-2-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

Earth spacecraft (t-GT)

B612 foundation

We have the technology to deflect asteroids

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

Why are you showing me something that will (if everything goes right) get in the way of a comet?
Maybe a little explanation would be helpful.

edit on 2/18/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by coldkidc

We have the tech & the resources to put it there so it seems fairly reasonable that there probably is indeed something up there.
What tech would that be?

I was just answering your question.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Oh. You replied to the wrong post then.

I'm aware of deep impact and somewhat familiar with the other things you linked.
Did you read those links? Do you think the video could represent some of the systems discussed in those links?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nope, i replied to the correct posts.
Yes i read all those links i posted and more.
Not really sure because i have never seen the systems in reference...have you?
It would be cool if you would share if you have

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Perhaps you could read the links you provided.
That would be a good place to start. They are quite well described both in form and function.

Your initial reply was to this post:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes...i read the entire thread before posting and that was the nearest post from you, i think anyo.e else reading will get the point.

Technology changes and adapts ... not all cars look the same or are the same size...
My point was not say "THIS" is what it is, but merely to provide an example and evidence in responce to your question insinuating that type of technology did not exist...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

but merely to provide an example and evidence in responce to your question insinuating that type of technology did not exist...

You misunderstood.
I did not imply that such tech does not exist (though only one of your examples actually does).
I was asking what tech the video may represent. For example, the member I was replying to suggested a rail gun. Rail guns indeed exist, however in this application it does not seem feasible that this is what may be seen in the video.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am not sure if it represents any technology at all, i didnt see it myself so i cannot say, but that doesnt mean that occams razor takes precidence. Sure it should be concidered, but equally with all other suggestions until one is PROVEN.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
reply to post by alfa1

This was apparently real life observing footage from Spain....so what your explanation for the object?

CX.

Just because another object crosses the field of view doesn't mean it's anywhere near the first object half the people on here would claim this guy was trying to fly to the Moon see pic.

Every day about 100 tons of meteoroids -- fragments of dust and gravel and sometimes even big rocks – enter the Earth's atmosphere. Stand out under the stars for more than a half an hour on a clear night and you'll likely see a few of the meteors produced by the onslaught

edit on 18-2-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Cannot be a shooting star! Shooting stars are shooting stars because of them burning up in our atmosphere. There is no atmosphere in space, so then how can any rock be a shooting star? they can't! This was definitely an attempt to cause a course change in the rock or an attempt to hit it and make it smaller and/or change trajectory.
I do not want to hear shooting star, those do not exist out in space!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
You must admit, it was a huge coincidence, both these events, DA14 and the Russian meteor strike. It looks like someone took a potshot at DA14 and sent a huge fragment earthbound. They may be unrelated, but something smells very fishy here, Two very rare events coinciding.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

We have the technology to deflect asteroids

if we do have the ability to deflect asteroids/debris. why not slow them down enough to lessen any impact and recover any material/metals from them?
edit on 18-2-2013 by weemadalex because: spelling mistake.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Cool Vid...We do have the capabilities to shoot down meteors and asteroids or whatever. We have RAILGUNS in space that are capable of doing so. Maybe Nasa cut their feed because they were unaware the Military was conducting a mission to eliminate DA14 by the use of a possible space weapon?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by weknowall

Hmmm good point ..............since the Da14 didn't go through earths atmosphere its looking more and more like something out there was fired towards it or some other anomaly that we don't understand as of yet ...(ufo)....

edit on 18-2-2013 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

It has been a long time since a meteor has actually pierced the Earths Atmosphere. The railgun uses electromagnetics which propels an object of any kind. It is highly effective in space where there is no gravity. What happens if the Government messed up as actually did one shot fire off into earth cuz they missed their target and then all of sudden got shut down. I would not doubt if there was a World Conference of all the Leaders saying WTF happened and by the way...DONT let it happen again. We need a cover story, blame it on the meteor. When was the last time anyone from the Human Race actually WITNESSED a METEOR striking?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

The side intersecting object over shoots the object moving up.

What is the distance of the two objects relative to each other?

One could be in the forground and the other some distance off in the back ground meaning the NEVER were going to intersect one another.....it just looks like they would because we have NO IDEA of the depth of the image or the objects in it.

I call BS.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Finally, ATS again has another interesting mystery discussion.

Each question begs another question yet answers none to satisfy anyone to the fullest.

Who here does not tolerate the idea that we have lauching facilities out in space some where that we or others are able to launce from railguns or whatever else we want to launch from?, We really are not that intellegent...yet to be privy to all that is known in this universe alone.

Remember cloaking?
Can a misselle or railgun base be cloaked in space?
Why not?
We have the ability to cloak tanks on earth. Why not in space also?

Had to stop every back yard space watcher from seeing what is really going on in space didn't we?

Logical reasoning demands we explore all possibilities no matter how illogical they may be.

Peace

The power supply needed to power a Rail Gun in space makes its highly improbable that we have an one. Please don't quote some mystery power supply that doesn't exist.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join