It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DA14 Was Shot? (Video) Not here....out there!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Finally, ATS again has another interesting mystery discussion.

Each question begs another question yet answers none to satisfy anyone to the fullest.

Who here does not tolerate the idea that we have lauching facilities out in space some where that we or others are able to launce from railguns or whatever else we want to launch from?, We really are not that intellegent...yet to be privy to all that is known in this universe alone.

Remember cloaking?
Can a misselle or railgun base be cloaked in space?
Why not?
We have the ability to cloak tanks on earth. Why not in space also?

Had to stop every back yard space watcher from seeing what is really going on in space didn't we?

Logical reasoning demands we explore all possibilities no matter how illogical they may be.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

i remember that one i think pine gap in australia was the origin of that look up mim mim lights

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Maybe they did miss and that is why there is a large clean hole in an icy lake and undiscovered debris...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
the bolide in russia got msm coverage but not a smeak about the ones in the usa/ australia /cuba to name a few that has me thinking that something fishy is going on

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I created a thread on how Near Earth Orbits may lead to the demise of civilization through manipulation. Perhaps this meteor was manipulated to impact Earth and we had 'help' to prevent the disaster. This is all highly speculative of course.

Here is the link to my thread on the use of NEOs to bring about the End Times, check it out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

My friend you have a lot more than a simple smoking gun there!( the fact that the intercept missed its obvious intended target) speaks volumes to those that are educated enough to understand the further implications of such an event. IE*( the shock wave of such an attempt at moving or disrupting a trajectory of a large celestial body traveling at intense rates of velocity in the vacuum of outer space!)
An excellent post from an extremely observant & outstanding Individual !
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Why is it so difficult for some to believe that NASA ( or some form of said agency) are years ahead of what they admit to us?

The reason why they keep it hushed is the advanced technology involved which they're NOT supposed to have according to our primitive science.

But we do believe they possess technology that would make Star Trek look like a day in the Flintstones life! They obtained this advanced technology from off-world beings and probably still continue to.

So it is not out of the question that there are space stations with space based weaponry on them that are in combat with who knows what!?

NASA is part of the government therefore they are a covert, clandestine and secretive agency. You know....for defense purposes against those 'terrorists' who seek to destroy us because of our freedoms!

We have been clued in and by people who know all the way back to the 50's. Where do people think all the worlds money is draining off too.

Elenin looked like it was 'taken care off' also.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maxrockerfella

I had the same thought. Not a miss. The shock wave would be what would be needed to push it in a given direction. Impact would fragment it and throw it in unwanted directions. I wish the video was a bit longer so we could see what happens next.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If you look closely at the fast moving object right after it passes the fromt of the asteroid its trajectory changes slightly to becoming a bit closer to horizontal, remember the clip ends right after it passes the front of the asteroid so they could have detonated a nuke and deflect it.

Just to get rid of the explosion seen from earth, they could have detonated in the daylight part of the earth and the sun/clouds would have blocked it and no boom because no air in space.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by maxrockerfella

IE*( the shock wave of such an attempt at moving or disrupting a trajectory of a large celestial body traveling at intense rates of velocity in the vacuum of outer space!)

Shock wave?
In the vacuum of space? How does that work?
A shock wave needs a medium to travel through.

edit on 2/17/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
my....uh, kid, would like to ask Mr. Phage what he thought of the video. I told my kid that isn't how we do things here on ATS but since it is his....uh...birthday.....I thought you guys might forgive me.

wink
edit on 17-2-2013 by Res Ipsa because: something in my eye

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

If the caption of the video is correct. The animation (yes, it is an animation of collected frames) was taken more than an hour after close approach. It was leaving at the time.

What's the dot? Could be a hot pixel. Something like this:

Explained by ngchunter here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tell your kid "happy birthday".

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I've personally thought that it was irresponsible that we as occupants of this planet have spent untold sums of money & resources to send up over 20,000 satellites & never bothered (publicly) to put some sort of defense system in place for small asteroids or other NEO's.

Other than politics there's no good reason not to have some sort of system up there.
We have the tech & the resources to put it there so it seems fairly reasonable that there probably is indeed something up there.

So assuming that were true then why the hell wouldn't you take a pot shot at something this size on it's way out? Perfect chance for a test & would be the only realistic way to test the system's capabilities. It's not like you get this sort of chance every day.

Would not be shocked at all if it actually turned out to be a projectile of some sort.

My only question would be why not just cop to it & tell everybody about the test?

Unless it's just such a hot button issue with other countries that they don't want to publicly acknowledge it exists.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

We have the tech & the resources to put it there so it seems fairly reasonable that there probably is indeed something up there.
What tech would that be?

Unless it's just such a hot button issue with other countries that they don't want to publicly acknowledge it exists.
So instead, do it in "secret" in full view of many telescopes observing the asteroid. Perfectly logical.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by cybro
There was some speculation that there may be an attempt to direct this asteroid into hitting Earth. I wouldn't be surprised if it leaks out later on to have happened.

DA14 was a very well publicised event.
HEAPS of amateur astronomers have observed this and posted comments on various astronomy forum websites, together with a heap of photos and video.
If it was shot, if it was deflected, if its course was altered in any way at all, it would be observed by guys in their backyards.

If people got out from behind their keyboards and did some actual real life observing, they'd know this.

edit on 17-2-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

You know, I share your animosity towards keyboard astronomers. So I began sitting outside for many hours a week watching the night sky for things so that I could disprove that UFOs exist.

My advice: if you don't believe in aliens, then don't spend a lot of time watching the night sky. Because I guarantee you, within a few hours, you'll be scratching your head.

I've seen some sh#t up there that I can't even explain and so won't even try. In short: keep an open mind about these things. They're real. Real unidentified flying phenomena exists in our atmosphere. I've seen it brother. It might not be aliens, but it's not "normal" either

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The "tech" I'm referring to would be something to make use of known physics - I don't know...
Off the top of my head - could be a magnetic system akin to a rail gun or a solid fuel system with a contained ignition to provide oxygen for the burn or even just a pressure based system

Lot's of options phage - don't act like there's no way to move an object just because it's in space - I'm assuming you already know about rockets & the tech that would have got it into orbit so I won't even go there.

2nd - I didn't say they were being smart about it. I didn't even say it was the US.
Obviously considering it could be any of the space capable nations there's no way to really pin it on anyone.
Maybe they were banking on it being called a ufo or maybe they assumed some blowhard would do their work for them insisting it was a "stuck pixel" or whatever.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Lot's of options phage - don't act like there's no way to move an object just because it's in space -
I'm not saying that. I'm more concerned with the tech required to intercept an object so close and moving so fast. You say "we have the tech" but seem to have no idea of what that "tech" would be. A rail gun capable of launching a large object (large enough to be seen on the telescope)?

Obviously considering it could be any of the space capable nations there's no way to really pin it on anyone.
And no one but a youtube poster would notice?

Maybe they were banking on it being called a ufo or maybe they assumed some blowhard would do their work for them insisting it was a "stuck pixel" or whatever.
Did you know the asteroid was being tracked by radar?

You can throw out as many maybes as you want and each time you add one it makes it more likely that the simplest answer is the correct one. You can throw out the "they" as much as you want but it doesn't mean that many people who are not "they" were watching closely.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
My take on all of this is that if we (black opps, whoever) does indeed have weapons in space such as energy beam/scaler etc, then what a perfect time to test out the system on a fast moving asteroid close to earth , not saying it would have been a smart thing to do but if it was leaving anyway why not take a practice shot? Looks like they need to do some more work on targeting if indeed that is what that is. Now could have been a shooting star too....we may never know.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

why not take a practice shot?

Because then it wouldn't be a secret anymore?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
In the op's video the narrator mentions something in Japan on 02/13/2013, could anyone tell me what event he is referring to?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join