It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i , too, would like to help. All i need is the pictures and the front , middle , behind info so i can make a 3d model.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Unless, it turns out that this is a giant poster on ther side of the earth depicting various species (or their bug-like avatars) and the craft they travel in. Maybe showing by the size of the spirals what their "warp/wormhole" range is.

Just another way to view it. I mean just in case the earth used to be an intergalactic waypoint. You're going to need some brochures you know.

edit on 14-2-2013 by evc1shop because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
In that picture you have highlighted a spiral.

I read a book a long time ago that was attempting to recreate protong (proto-tongue) which is a term for the first instances of human langue or a proto language (proto = indicating the first or earliest or original).

In this book, they argued that the spiral was one symbol for water or the idea of a massive global flood.

Just a nice coincidence that popped up for me.

Thank you VonDoomen -
Is it possible you have LINK for that remark..?
It confirms a personal suspicion that I have been on a quest to solve.

The link I posted in an earlier reply on page 2 is titled;
"Nazca Lines: Hooked On Phonics" - and is an attempt to
explain the 'glyphs' as a language and a coded message to mankind.

I have a much more indepth conversation at this Forum with some very
ground breaking theories.2012forum.com...

I have used your remark in my threads their, and this forum, to confer a
speculation of my own.

When I read this members comment today, I was reminded
of my own theory of the 'Spaceman' glyph.

[quote/VonDoomen]
..:["I read a book a long time ago that was attempting to recreate protong (proto-tongue) which is a term for the first instances of human langue or a proto language (proto = indicating the first or earliest or original).

In this book, they argued that the was one symbol for water or the idea of a massive global flood.]:..

outside quote:
..:[Aquarian Trumpet wrote:
I say 'damn' to "Von Donkeyman" (Von Daniken) for presenting his
theory of Ancient Astronauts.

He named this glyph "The Astronaut" which it then termed
the Nazca Lines as Ancient Alien folklore.

I have always saw this glyph as two words -

"Wave" for that is what he is doing, and "Giant"
for that is what he is... ..so..

Giant Wave !!!]:..

edit on 14-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: to give credit

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
kind of looks like a computer chip. They make chips by taking a large photo negative then light goes through and is cast on the small chip. A film that reacts with light eats away at the surface of the chip then whats left is a print of the photo negative on a real small chip. Kind of like that but in reverse. Meaning a small film had light cast then it was projected out to a large area of land. Maybe some form of terra forming. If not its a lot of work to make those lines and have no record of them being made by any past civilization.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Of course that statement assumes Humans weren't the first civilization on earth. In fact what's to say we were?

Well we had to get here somehow, so yah.

But this stuff is man made, IMo...

You know why? Because it doesn't make any sense. Like most of human activity.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm on google earth with my wife because I want to show her the Nazca lines, were having a hard time locating them. Can someone direct me to them? Or provide the exact location of one of them?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Great thread OP! i'd never seen some of those faint images so thanks!

I'll keep an eye on this

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

hey hey ; u see how that derailed me personally? U got me off track babe.

But then doesn't that point out how primeval we are. And that's what I see here. It's like the children of the super advanced civilizations tried to leave a message - not knowing how hard it would take for advanced minds to take hold of these simple ideas.

We got politics and religion dude, an that's enough to bring all of these revelations to a halt. We are constantly reminded that our heroes will meet an untimely and unwanted demise.

No matter what we do, no matter what we post, there's an underlying theme that just doesn't go away. We can't change what they want for us. This is why I post here right now. Just to tell everyone I give up on this. We'll never get to the end of all this; we'll be blackballed, blacklisted, walled over, you name it. There will be no end. It truly feels they just want to bring it as SOFTLy AS possible. As humanely possible if you will.

In the end, we're left with nothing. In retrospect, almost every event/action/clue can be corrected given time.Everything can be forgotten. All things re-written. Sorry guys but this is the price we pay for being MORTAL!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by headb

And here I come to the rescue.

I was just letting my pessimistic side breathe. Here we go...

Given that they abuse our ignorance and confusion, TIME will unveil all that they hide. The very same enemy that we mortals face (TIME) shall be our ally. For all things hidden shall resurface given time. Then their almighty ally shall in turn be their mighty foe. And that is what I see right here right now. A turning point in history. Time revealing all things unseen. Are they just buying time really. In the most modest sense, are the bad rich just buying time?

As Jesus said (and I'm far from a Jesus freak - and eerily this makes me adore a god I don't believe in), "The poor shall inherit the earth". You see, the most hurtful mistake they made is that they never really silenced this individual. They just took over HIS ride and hoped for the best. This Neo, if you will, might very well turn the tides in this matrix we dwell in.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

You should be able to type Nazca lines into the search bar and it will take you straight to them my friend.

reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

Nice work FN. ATS need more guys like you, people who will take time out of their day to put work into something that could lead to something else
if i get any spare hours i will have a go at some tracing.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Really fun and interested thread...
Whats up with this?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'd love to flag this, but for the longest time my flag button has been blacked out. Anyone know why? I used to have an old account where it worked, but I forgot the username/password to that one.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RainDownOnMe23

you have to have 20 posts in order to flag a topic.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Thank you, that definitely took me to the region but I'm still having trouble finding the specific geoglyphs. I'm not sure how far I need to zoom in/out to see them clearly.

Ill find them later, these things blew my mind when I first saw them in a national geographic magazine a few years ago.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaPpedDoG
Really fun and interested thread...
Whats up with this?

That looks like a college prank

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

There are other ancient lines around the planet also and ones like the Google earth lines found in China.

Great thread i think you may be on to something, if so I would not be surprised if someone is already aware of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CaPpedDoG

APRA|AMCOS NZ | Facebook www.facebook.com/pages/APRAAMCOS-NZ/173095315814APRA|AMCOS NZ. 85 likes · 1 talking about this. Non-Profit Organization. Australasian Performing Right Association Limited (APRA) is a non-profit service ...

its obvious isnt it? just wait till they have 666 likes its a warning for those smart enough to see the truth before its too late

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Ya, I was thinking it was something along the lines of that.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Whoever or whatever made them wanted to be sure that they lasted for a long time that`s why they carved them in stone and they wanted to be sure that they wouldn`t be lost so that people long into the future could see them, thats why they made them so big.
They could have made them on a piece of clothe or or made a "book" with them in it but things like that could be lost very easily.
They definitely wanted people to be able to see these and to be able to see them for a very long time so they must have some importance.

ETA: maybe it`s a life size schematic or diagram of an alien ship showing passage ways, rooms, equipment in the ship.
The most unusual thing about the lines is that continue uniterrupted over hills, up the side of mountains, through ravines. If they were just making pretty designs then there would be no need to go through the extra effort of making the lines in hard to access places like mountain sides etc, they could just make them on easily accessible flat ground.

The continuity of the lines seems to be very important to whoever made them.When they came to a mountain they could have just stopped making the lines and started making them someplace easier to get to but they didn`t they continued the lines over some difficult looking terrain.

It seems like they were tracing something or diagraming something that was being projected onto the ground.If part of the object was being projected up the side of a mountain they made the lines go up the side of the mountain.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is probably the most interesting thread I've come across in a long, long time.

While others see schematics, I sometimes see star charts when I look at those drawings. While we're just spitballing loose speculation here, I'd just add that electronics would favor right angles and square/rectangular layouts, whereas these particular earth lines show an incredible diversity of shapes and angles.

Those are just my initial thoughts. If the OP is still interested in having help tracing these lines, I would be delighted to help out. Either way I'm gonna really study these more closely.

Thanks for this, Mr. Nintendo =)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join