It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hey Guys- Someone replied that this looks like electrical schematics. I think it looks more like civil/ hydraulic /floodplaining engineering blueprints.....example- how would the remains of a large city look like after a major catastrophic extinction, say, after about 100,000 years? Possibly alot like the lines in the Nasca Plains. HMMMM. I searched for awhile on-line for pictures of hydraulic /floodplaining plats/3-D imaging of city infrastructures, but this is my first foray into ATS and don't know how to upload images. Maybe someone in the engineering field can submit their opinion and some examples.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

I am able to draw 3d images using AutoCAD Civil 3d 2013. I would need some sort of reference for depth of the lines though or else I would just be recreating the 2d lines you have on your pictures.

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by CaPpedDoG
Really fun and interested thread...
Whats up with this?

That looks like a college prank

Yeah...what's 85 APRA? And why is it drawn in there too?

Anyways, someone mentioned earlier that it looks like a circuit board or some schematic of sorts. Plus I read a couple of mentions about projecting it on a 3D plane to see what it is, if ever its completed.

Kinda reminds me of the movie CONTACT
Anyone watched the film?

Kudos OP...one of the more interesting posts I've seen in a while, you made me come out of my lurking mode
If ever you do complete this one, it'll be ground breaking for sure

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
When people look at these lines and they say "I see runways," they're looking at it all wrong.

These are actually blueprints for making a UFO and how it bends Space and Time to travel lengths that humans think are impossible to travel. These blue prints also show how to set up the interior so the human body won't be affected by what's going on outside the craft. The inside is so calm that the beings inside can actually stand as the craft goes faster than the speed of life.

We on earth see the UFO speed off at unimaginable speeds, but inside the craft Time & Space is handled MUCH differently.

You can bet these blueprints have been meticulously drawn out into a computer through the years. You can also bet that scientists are well aware of what they have.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

According to this link

Also on the side of the hill, was a large modern geoglyph that read “85 APRA” which was election propaganda in 1985 for the current president’s disastrous first term when the economy went to total sh#t.

Not sure if it's true.

OH and btw, i mentioned "Contact" on page 3

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Awesome work OP.

These lines do appear to be blueprints of some kind. Even if they aren't, I still find it interesting that the Naska (or 'ET's) created these lines in the first place, certainly for those capable of aerial view. May I add that it is amazing the detail of some of them.

If it were the Naska people themselves I am curious on how they were able to obtain the information and create them to look somewhat like the "starships" we see on films like Star Wars and Star Trek. There is no doubt that our ancestors possessed some kind of knowledge that we have lost a long the way.
edit on 14-2-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

Thanks! What a weird propaganda...defacing a historical site lol

Sorry I missed you mentioning CONTACT...It'll be too awesome though if it were the same situation.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

S n f op!

Very interesting, it is very clear from the work you have already done that it will take alot of time and effort. Unless sombody knows of or can write a program that would automatically outline the lines for you.

On another note, I do believe I am seeing what you were alluding to about there being schematics written out. I see many blgeometric shapes etc... but I am unsure wether this is because they are there to be seen, or my mind is making shapes out of random noise.

Very well done op, please keep us up to date as you and hopefully others make progress. Maybe have a color ckoding scheme that allows you to compare like images from different spots. Or where it may simply be. That they used giant perspective lines to align larger shapes. Just a couple of ideas to help simplify the interpretation part, but a crap ton of extra work on the front side, since you would wanna save a lot of different templates for later use or investigation when trying to piece it all together like NASA does wigh pics from the moon and kther planets.

All straight lines are runways, FACT.. all circles are sun gods

Unicorns # gold too.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
The phool can't even spell "Nazca" correctly, and we're supposed to applaud him?
2nd
3rd

yup... you're right on the spelling! bad

but give him credit on the line stuff...

edit on 14-2-2013 by manmental because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2013 by manmental because: stuff

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I'm not really sure which language they spoke in nazca, but if it was Aymara or Quechua (the most used indigenous languages in south america) then it is called "Naska"

Wiki (in Aymara)
Wiki (in Quechua)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious

Originally posted by yampa
This one is pretty sweet!

Looks like a "space ship"

Cool thread op, its people like you that think outside the box that solve these type of mysteries.. well done.. S n F..

That's 'cause you're looking at it upside down. The swirly pictogram at the top is an ancient glyph that represents water. (I have no idea if that's true. I think I read that in a science fiction book about the inca or mayans or something)

I wish it was a electric schematic. I went to school for electrical and computer engineering and know that schematics like that bear little resemblance to the way something actually looks. They're drawn the way they are so they are easy for someone to understand. The symbols that they use are something that a group of engineers decided should be used so all symbols are standardized. This might be a bad example, 'cause it can resemble the actual object, but it's easy for me to type out. Presumably human engineers decided that -| |- would be the symbol for a capacitor which in reality is typically cylindrical in shape.

An alien schematic would probably not use the same symbols a human schematic used and it would be hard to infer construction based on shape alone since, as I stated before, the schematic doesn't really look like the layout of the wires usually.

Now, this only applies to circuit diagrams; my area of "expertise". For all I know there could be universal ways of constructing some sort of other schematic.

Based on what I hear about the ancients, this is probably just some random tribute to some god or superstitious mumbo jumbo despite how much I wish it would give me a holodeck.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyNintendo
Hello ATS! This is my first official thread and I am very excited. I believe I have something new here.. something well, amazing.. I have been spending a lot of time looking at the Nazka lines in Google Earth. I am not talking about the hummingbird, ant or any other of the animal geoglyphs.. The lines in between...That's where the blueprint is.

I started to trace the lines and it just looked like chaos. It wasn't until I deleted my work and started over.. this time paying special attention to which lines cross over and which ones cross under.. Knowing this, there was only one thing I could do.. So Instead of tracing the lines, I outlined them on both sides... and presto!

The problem is, there is way too much work for one man to do alone. I have spent hours upon hours, upon hours doing this and I figure I am only maybe 5 percent done. The detail that is drawn in the sand is meticulous. I originally wanted all the fame and glory that comes with such discoveries.. but after realizing it would take me a lifetime by myself I decided to open up my work to the ATS.

If anyone is interested, I think there is a way to send what I have done in Google Earth but I don't know how yet.

Below is a link to several pictures. Let me know what you think ATS!

The first few pictures are some "before" pictures, Cycle through to see my work.

edit on 13-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: I forgot

edit on 13-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: forgot

Hi,
Very interesting post!
Just wanted to ask though - why trace by hand? I've used Alpha Channels and slightly tweaked the levels to create this in like 4 seconds

If it was higher res you'd see much more detail

Edit to add - using the above method would make shapes and formations more obvious, I'd then use a photoshop brush on a new layer and hold the shift key down to give you straight lines between clicks and adjust the width of the brush using "[" or "]" to match the thickness of the lines. Would be much quicker.

Here's the orginal image click

edit on 14/2/13 by boxertwin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
The first one that I see is very obviously a gear. Interesting indeed!

I believe that to be a water mark.

but the actual land scape there is scaring upon scaring, we have to look at this in three dimensional platform. some lines are big ,small over lapping, older etc.
This site was obviously highly industrial at some stage in its past, look at the damage open cut mines leave on the planet, as with this area, it has suffered immense scaring to the surface and and the surrounding landscape terrain has been altered.
what ever was was happening here it was on a huge scale, over a long period, with some type of machinery.

Just a question is this the place that has the top of the mountain completely leveled flat?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

That would, indeed, be very cool.

I have my reasons for being very interested in the geometric ones, specifically, but its one of those "grey area" experiences that I generally feel weird sharing. So. That being said - I'm VERY interested to see what folks can come up with!! Not that I don't like the creatures - I'm just not as drawn to them personally. Who's to say? The animal/creature ones may be the most important of all!

peace,
AB

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Great work!! Well done

Very interesting!!

In picture Z1 to the left in the rectangle it looks like there is a face in it. Could be worth your while checking.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayson

Originally posted by misscurious

Originally posted by yampa
This one is pretty sweet!

Looks like a "space ship"

Cool thread op, its people like you that think outside the box that solve these type of mysteries.. well done.. S n F..

That's 'cause you're looking at it upside down. The swirly pictogram at the top is an ancient glyph that represents water. (I have no idea if that's true. I think I read that in a science fiction book about the inca or mayans or something)

I wish it was a electric schematic. I went to school for electrical and computer engineering and know that schematics like that bear little resemblance to the way something actually looks. They're drawn the way they are so they are easy for someone to understand. The symbols that they use are something that a group of engineers decided should be used so all symbols are standardized. This might be a bad example, 'cause it can resemble the actual object, but it's easy for me to type out. Presumably human engineers decided that -| |- would be the symbol for a capacitor which in reality is typically cylindrical in shape.

An alien schematic would probably not use the same symbols a human schematic used and it would be hard to infer construction based on shape alone since, as I stated before, the schematic doesn't really look like the layout of the wires usually.

Now, this only applies to circuit diagrams; my area of "expertise". For all I know there could be universal ways of constructing some sort of other schematic.

Based on what I hear about the ancients, this is probably just some random tribute to some god or superstitious mumbo jumbo despite how much I wish it would give me a holodeck.

Ok, now that's really cool.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the comments! I thought I would try and explain a few things to help this along. Outlining these lines is daunting. You have to load up Google Earth zoom way in, and click, trace, save.. for every single line. Sometimes you cannot tell where the line goes because of weathering or roads, So loading earlier data and/or looking at it from a different angle or distance is needed. This cannot be done by printing out a photo and tracing lines on it. At least not easily.

Some areas have indeed been defaced.. Roads, buildings, farms, pranks, propaganda clutter the beautiful lines.

If anyone has any ideas on how to share the work that has been done already, my ears are open.

Here are some more photos.

edit on 14-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: add image

edit on 14-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: picture

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me how to embed photos? I thought that I knew.. but I suppose not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join