It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

Thank you FuzzyNintendo and Welcome -

Excellent post and may I say, kuodos to your find!
Star for you!

Some of the pics I haven't seen before and the ones your overlayed in color
made it very interesting to me, as I am a long time fan of the Nazca Lines.

as you can see here that I am on my own quest of the a different section and meaning
to the Nazca Lines.www.abovetopsecret.com...

With the aid of your overlays the pictures did seem almost three dimensoinal
and many resembled some type of building schematics as I noticed what appeared to
resemble "building gussets" which are used to strengthen areas.

I am not a believer in Alien's creating these lines, however,
nothing has been verified as of yet.

Excellent work and I look forward to more of your overlays.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

One image in my head is a bunch of people elevated on cactus playing "follow the leader" as they tromp around the desert.... for hours.... days.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This one could be framed on the wall as a piece of art... impressive.

www.flickr.com...@N04/8471814829/in/photostream/

edit on 14-2-2013 by ConspiracyNutjob because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Great thread , this is exactly what I remember ATS being like all those years ago
I was always fascinated with the Naska lines, since they seem to be such a a mystery .. I think You could turn this into a research project in the research forums if you are looking for a team to help You out with this .. I will definitely keep a close eye on this thread and see how it develops , thanks

I love this one , it does look like a "vessel" of some sorts does it not
? Not saying it has to be one , but it does resemble ...

edit on 14/2/13 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Thank you for the thread FuzzyNintendo....I'm intrigued and perplexed by the Nazca lines. Some part of me feels like maybe I drew them!
I can't wait to see what else you post and will be having a good long look at them when I have more time. Thank you again for putting so much effort into the drawings. It's kinda weird that nobody has done this before now, but like you say, it's a mammoth task. Star and flag from me.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Great topic.

I'm very interested.

However, I don't know if it is my old eyes or scratched glasses or what. But even your embellishment didn't register much to me.

It would be much more interesting and helpful if you had the lines on a layer say in Photoshop, that you could then isolate on a plain background so that just the embellished lines were showing.

Until then, I'm afraid I won't get much out of all your masterful effort. That's sad and frustrating.

It MIGHT be your eyes...

Or it might be that you haven't looked at all the pictures.

Wait till he releases the lines by themselves... Then it will be undeniable...

Op, let me be one of the first to tell you, congratulations. I'm not saying you were the first to discover it...but I do believe that you discovered it on your own. Or at the very least, you believe you did.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This one is pretty sweet!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Isn't this the "cut off" mountain top?

BTW, is there a mainstream/scientific explanation for the missing top of the mountain?
I only know the theories from Erich von Däniken and Giorgio Tsoukalos...

Does anyone have a link for me? I don't want to derail this thread...I'm just curious

Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
This one is pretty sweet!

Looks like a "space ship"

Cool thread op, its people like you that think outside the box that solve these type of mysteries.. well done.. S n F..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Thanks for all the effort OP, A lot of posters on here go for the minimalistic approach!

With that said, where do you get "Alien blueprint" as your title implies? Seems a little sensational to me.

One thing I do find interesting is the picture that resembles a ship or boat. In that picture you have highlighted a spiral.

I read a book a long time ago that was attempting to recreate protong (proto-tongue) which is a term for the first instances of human langue or a proto language (proto = indicating the first or earliest or original).

In this book, they argued that the spiral was one symbol for water or the idea of a massive global flood.

Combine that with what appears to depict a boat. Just a nice coincidence that popped up for me.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Good job, OP. This Friday's episode of Ancient Aliens is all about the Nazca lines. The episode is supposed to dig deeper than just the geoglyphs we've all come to know. Should be interesting. Once again, nice job on the thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

So you drew these "runway looking" features onto the background? If so, what was there before you "embellished" these photos?

If I may, it seems that the erosion of the land would have washed these out. And if "runways" there is a very dangerous approach (against the cliff) for the one on top.

I see you say you put a lot of work into this, just asking a couple questions...

There is virtually no weather up on the Nazca Plateau to erode the lines. It is very dry, If I am not mistaken there is no record of rain ever being observed up there. And there is very little wind.
This is why the Lines have remained as they are for such a long time.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

It looks like a Star Destroyer from Star Wars LOL.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Great find!, you have clearly put alot of time and work into this.Im not entirely sure what the lines are but that one that looks like a space ship well..... it looks like a space ship!!
reguardless of what there trying to depict they show a sign of intelligence and accuracy to me

look forward to seeing your work progress.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

I see a boat.
Complete with Hamilton jet propulsion.

Nazca lines have - always - been in the back of my mind; ever since I saw 'Chariots of the Gods'.

Erich Von-Daniken, for better or worse .... really did open some eyes.

He opened the bidding. He got us all thinking.

OK, he may have been a little off as he became accustomed to
the limelight, and his being the "resident authority". (that was like drawing a target on your back - much! )

Unfortunately ... it's all speculation.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Please do. Your photos got me all buggered about their origins and purpose again. It is still undeciphered...

Blue print or schematic for what? They made tapestries and clothing that are found on mummified remains as well as art on pottery and it looks nothing like this. If the indigenous population made these? Like you say there was an enormous amount of effort put into it in a desert clime where resources are already thin.

Others will be along to clue us in, I am sure.

Of course that statement assumes Humans weren't the first civilization on earth. In fact what's to say we were?
edit on 14-2-2013 by DragonFire1024 because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyNintendo
reply to post by JayinAR

I agree some does look like nonsense.. but I think that is because they are not complete or I haven't gone over them to outline instead of trace.. some of it I have not redone.. or it's something we just don't understand yet.

Or you/we can't see the 'lines' because the rest are buried or eroded away. This thread is all based on the assumption you can see everything that is going on in those pictures. Star and a flag though. I have always been fascinated by these 'lines.'

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Someone has probably already mentioned this before concerning these unusual lines on the landscape but they look a lot like electrical schematics to me.
Like this:

I was thinking the same thing, they really do look like schematics. Maybe it is a blueprint/schematic detailing how to build a propulsion system to travel the stars.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Someone has probably already mentioned this before concerning these unusual lines on the landscape but they look a lot like electrical schematics to me.
Like this:

I was just going to say this...I spend two years staring at electrical schematics and every time I see this runways I think "schematics"

But for what?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ya I don't know OP...you could be wasting your time but after looking at what you have done I must admit that some of them actually resemble something. Could it be coincidence? I saw a few that looked a like a space ship of some sort and the spirals would indicate the portal/worm hole they would use to travel.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join