It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Either way, you need roads and pavements, who do you think should pay for them?

these 'we' have already paid for ...

in the past with our energy and debt;

in the future with our energy and equity.

prosperity is something that we have earned and it is our duty to claim it! now!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

If someone goes to jail over this, then every single human being that enabled that to happen is personally liable 100% for causing harm to that person,

so top of that list is heather woo - and her band of walts ?
edit on 21-2-2013 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Well I'm from the UK so a bit different, but yes, we pay a road tax here and it pays for the roads. So who pays for your roads then, who paid for their construction and who pays for repairs and maintenance?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

But roads don't last forever, they have to be repaired! That goes for all of the infrastructure, just because the previous generations paid for their construction doesn't ,mean that we shouldn't have responsibility for their upkeep. And yet again, our great grandparents didn't all have a whip round and hire a road builder, they were paid for by the taxes they paid to central govt.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

In the case of the US, the roads are kept up by paying registration fees, amongst other things. But I just wanted to make sure you weren't of the belief that our Federal system pays for such things. Not a penny of our income tax goes to anything other than the interest on the debt that this corporation of "government owes to another corporation, the IMF/ BIS.

Mind you, nobody is saying that taxes aren't far, IF they are contracted and agreed to. Example: I buy a TV. I know that in purchasing that TV, I am paying tax on it. FAIR.

What isn't fair is all the taxes, fees, interest etc. that is levied against one person without their consent, without their contract other than by contracting as stated in the UCC codes, such as by writing a check, having an SSN, having a Birth Cert., and so on.

If an individual contracts with another individual, then that is a completely different thing and is fair, as both parties agreed. Otherwise, it is fraudulent and that's what this entire massive thing has been about, from the beginning.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

I don't wish to put words in your mouth, so when I ask this, please correct me if I'm wrong:

Are you of the belief that the income tax taken by the IRS on the federal or state level pays for roads and bridges?

Ok enough... finally I need to step in and just put some common sense into the discussion.

100% of the people are not liable if one person goes to jail over this scam, the population at large tends to like the fact we have laws, and with some notable disagreements, tend to follow them, you are asking people not to.

The only person responsible is the person that used the fraud.. And maybe Heather for pushing it.. the Courts will decide in the end.

Just to clear up some of the confusion people have been putting out:

The Federal Reserve.. it is NOT owned by the banks, it is NOT owned by foreign nationals and it IS a quasi-governmental agency subject to audit, and oversight. Congress has the last word with the Fed not the banks.

I couldn't write this out as well as the Rational Wiki did, so here's about the Fed controlling the USA:

At the simplest level of anti-Fed crankery is the idea that the Fed "owns" the government. This is due to a misconception of how the Fed operates. Monetary cranks claim that the Fed lends money to the government at interest, thereby stealing "the people's" money and selling us into debt slavery or some similar nefarious scheme to take over the US government. The way this works, however, is not quite the same as your regular commercial bank. The interest on debt held by the Fed actually goes to two places: One, the Fed pays itself out of this interest to cover its own operating costs, and two, the rest of the interest is rebated to the treasury. So, no, the Fed does not own the government or sell us into debt slavery

The landscape HAS NOT CHANGED. NOTHING HEATHER TUCCI, FORMER MOROCCAN FURNITURE DEALER AND NOW TRUCKING COMPANY ALIEN CHANNELING GURU HAS DONE HAS CHANGED ANYTHING.. She is just one more in a long line of people that cling to misrepresentations and misdirection to get followers..

People should really understand how all of this works and that there are laws in place to prevent Heather type people from doing what she claimed to do, and right now only one glaring fact come out

SHE LIED ABOUT THE GOLD

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Can you possibly contribute to this thread without immediately being derogatory and judgmental?

The answer is pretty simple, if there are no corporations of limited liability because they have been foreclosed upon lawfully and legally, then what is left?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Just more derogatory, inflammatory comments. How is this even allowed to stand? It is pure libel.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

In the case of the US, the roads are kept up by paying registration fees, amongst other things. But I just wanted to make sure you weren't of the belief that our Federal system pays for such things.

www.fhwa.dot.gov...

The Federal Highway Administration invites you to explore this Web site devoted to the Dwight D. Eisenhower System of Interstate and Defense Highways. From the start on June 29, 1956, the Eisenhower Interstate System has been known as the Greatest Public Works Project in History. On this Web site, you will find information about the history of the Eisenhower Interstate System and how it affects each of our lives daily, not just as a means of travel, but as a part of our culture and the American way of life.

This Web site is dedicated to the visionaries and leaders of past generations who created and funded the Interstate System as well as the State and Federal officials, private contractors, and members of national organizations who helped make the United States the most mobile country in the world. As we honor the past, there is no higher calling for those of us in the present generation of transportation officials than to ensure Eisenhower Interstate System continues to serve America for decades to come.

Knowledge, it's a beautiful thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by 7Thunders

I think there's your problem the "Federal Judicial Center" is NOT a Government agency nor is it affiliated with any, it's actually misleading people with the url which is public.resource.org.../fjc.gov/index.html

Uh, I only have one problem....I'm a man stuck on a planet surrounded by a bunch of idiots.

Apparently my typing must have mislead people, or maybe they just can't read. Maybe some people are so brainwashed they are incapable of understanding.
If need be I can start from the beginning...............In the beginning....
To truly understand it takes years of study and reading.

I am telling you what a birth certificate is, you must do the rest. I dont have 4 years to explain it.

A Birth Certificate is a certificate of existence for a registered organization.

This is a fact. Not a theory.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Just more derogatory, inflammatory comments. How is this even allowed to stand? It is pure libel.

It is only libel if it's not true, in this case, by the rules of the UCC Heather claims is supreme law, her filings are not acceptable and are considered frivolous, add to that the fact there's no gold in everyone's yard (and i am not referring to the 5 billion in some horde somewhere in equity, but the 5 billion each she promised)

It's a scam.. plain , simple and to the point.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The Federal Reserve.. it is NOT owned by the banks, it is NOT owned by foreign nationals and it IS a quasi-governmental agency subject to audit, and oversight. Congress has the last word with the Fed not the banks.

I couldn't write this out as well as the Rational Wiki did, so here's about the Fed controlling the USA:

At the simplest level of anti-Fed crankery is the idea that the Fed "owns" the government. This is due to a misconception of how the Fed operates. Monetary cranks claim that the Fed lends money to the government at interest, thereby stealing "the people's" money and selling us into debt slavery or some similar nefarious scheme to take over the US government. The way this works, however, is not quite the same as your regular commercial bank. The interest on debt held by the Fed actually goes to two places: One, the Fed pays itself out of this interest to cover its own operating costs, and two, the rest of the interest is rebated to the treasury. So, no, the Fed does not own the government or sell us into debt slavery

It is with this that I know you are incompetent to carry on this discussion. Every single informed being reading this is now laughing their ass off. Sorry, this is the rope that hung you. Not being judgmental, just observational. By not understanding the real workings of the Fed, IMF / BIS and who owns those accounts, no more can be understood.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Crakeur

Its like you didn't even read what he said!

he didn't "say" anything, he directed me to a minute timer in a youtube video. that's not a court document or case # that can be researched.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Thunders

1) I am far from an idiot..

2) read on oh bastion of knowledge:

Birth certificates

There are three main beliefs about birth certificates in freeman mythology:

The government uses them to create your strawman and legal person to which all your legal responsibilities, debts and liabilities belong.
As a form of registration, they transfer ownership of an individual to the state. This is what allows the state to seize your children if you don't play by their rules.
They are financial instruments or birth-tracking bonds (a.k.a. live birth bonds) that are sold by the government and then traded on the sea of international commerce, using you as security (an idea taken from the redemption movement).

Freemen claim the government secures the value of its fiat currency using its own citizens' birth certificate "bonds." It is claimed that the value of an individual's "bond" may reach into the millions. This can supposedly be proved by entering the numbers on one's birth certificate into various stock-tracking sites to show the current value of one's "bond" on the market. In reality, of course, any "bonds" found matching these numbers will be real financial instruments which match by complete coincidence.

Notwithstanding this, freemen believe that one can access the money represented by one's own "bond" though various pseudolegal methods and by filing forms with government agencies. There are plenty of conmen, fraudsters and snake-oil salesmen selling methods on how to achieve this to gullible fools. Naturally, none have ever been shown to work.

The value of one's birth certificate "bond" can also supposedly be used to discharge one's debts and financial liabilities through a process known as "acceptance for value" or "A4V", without the freeman having to gain direct access to the funds himself. The UK Treasury has stated that the existence of these bonds, as well as various other freeman financial concepts, are myths.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Then you and every other "informed person" you refer to has no idea how the Federal Reserve Bank is run and set up..your loss, not mine..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

He told you it will be difficult to find cases because they are dissolved. He said it twice I believe.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Every single informed being reading this is now laughing their ass off.

I think the informed beings have been laughing their asses off since this all came up. That is, the ones who hung in there for their own entertainment. Most dismissed it out of hand as flapdoodle from the get go. They moved on to other things a week ago.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

you really don't have a clue, do you.

www.nbcnews.com...

Now, I'm not 100% sure of this but I would think that some of the 3% allocated to transportation goes towards federal highways.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Yeah, now prove it.

Because these knowledge points you claim to have cannot prove it, they can only state it. On the other hand, people OUTSIDE THE SYSTEM have proven it, through paper trails and by understanding what a TRUST really is.

So much knowledge, so little actual knowledge.

Just like you, S.O., you post that the federal highways are funded by federal dollars, no they are funded by a FEDERAL TRUST. A TRUST that is in the hands of the people. The PEOPLE fund the system, not by damn government. And by people I mean the value of their BC, because the Trusts are created via funds created by banking, which is thin-air money created with interest that pays that which created NOTHING.

I'm done.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The answer is pretty simple, if there are no corporations of limited liability because they have been foreclosed upon lawfully and legally, then what is left?

and if the claim of foreclosing upon every corporation is pure nonsense, what is left?

nobody was foreclosed upon.

Heather has done nothing more than put paperwork into the system that, in due time, will most likely reject her claims for being fraudulent or simply incomprehensible gobbledygook.

yes, she knowingly, lovingly and willingly BE'd and Do'd all of it but, in the end, other than as something to behold as a series of farcicle filings, there's no merit in what she's done.

I have asked this of the supporters, repeatedly, and not a one has responded.

are you following her advice? did you file your UCC docs and stop paying the car payments? the mortgage?

fourthmeal, you already said that you have not followed any of it but you were going to do something with regards to some IRS debt. Did you? did you send them the ucc docs and tell them to kiss off?

Also, those of you promoting this, are you in direct contact with Heather or Charles? If so, why not bring them in here, let them speak for themselves?

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join