It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedy63
so people are going to jail for this that just proves to me how the government is so corrupt pedophiles get less time in jail than people who evade taxes

There's a serious difference between Fraud and Failure to pay Taxes, people are getting long sentences for Fraud, not just simply Tax Evasion..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
- I've done a little more digging and reading today to try and help myself understand all this a little more, especially the whole alien aspect and how that is even relavent. Apparently some believe that the UCC originated from the Orions and that is how it is universal/galactic and over rides all other laws.

- A member has stated that Heather isn't even in the USA right now. That raised a big red flag to me. If what she is doing is illegal and she knows it, that could be why she is out of country.

- Two other little gems I found, on a Galactic Federation of Light site, above an OPPT video they are offering "consultation services" on helping people "erasing and eliminating all your debts". And on a OPPT site, not a blog, there is a lady wanting to travel around giving seminars to people on how the file the paperwork. I'm sure that the consultations and seminars will be absolutely free right??????

And vkey..... Love the SuperWoo!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

THANKS
That was fantastic!

I see I have no SuperWoo to pull it all together and couldn't understand how in the heck this was believable by what seems to be a lot of DISINFORMATION and/or the mastermind of SuperWoo ponzi-like sham to create a legion of sorts. Then the key factor is that it IS fraud and I was wondering if that conclusion came from the pressure of my sinuses impacting my brain!!!

Reading in the blogospheres was definitely leading me astray; or maybe superdoobing me?!!!!

Thanks and S&F

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xquietonex

Actually the Crown is just a tradition, which would make the queen a mascott, like Barney at a football game. Corporation status is still TREASON. We are a sovereign nation.

www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com...

With the political changes within the British Empire in the 1920s and the 1930s, and the evolution of what was called Dominion status - legal sovereignty and self-government within the new British COMMONWEALTH - legal concepts marched in step with changing political realities. By 1949, when the British Commonwealth gave way to a plain, unprefixed Commonwealth of Nations, Canada had become fully independent in legal terms - sovereign - in relation to Great Britain. Henceforward, legal relations between Canada and Great Britain would be regulated by INTERNATIONAL LAW - the law between sovereign states - and not, as heretofore, by (imperial) CONSTITUTIONAL LAW. The Constitution Act, 1982 (the "patriation package," sponsored by the Trudeau government), for these purposes, simply swept away some final, vestigial footnotes remaining from the imperial constitutional-legal past.

In Canadian constitutional law today, the concept of sovereignty presents 2 distinct and different problems. The first relates to the federal character of the Canadian constitution and the division, for these purposes, of constitutional law-making competence between the central, federal government and regional, PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENTS. In theoretical terms, the notion of a divided sovereignty is represented by saying that within the respective powers allocated to them under the Constitution Act (the contemporary, renamed British North America Act), the federal legislature and the provincial legislatures each have plenary, sovereign law-making capacity, with the courts available, in case of conflicts over federal-provincial legislative jurisdiction, to arbitrate and rule on the ultimate location of sovereign power (federal or provincial, as the case may be).

Mascott!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TRUST - EARTH WILL BE ERASE ON THE SYSTEM, IT DONT MATTER OUR TECHNOLOGY OR MONEY
THIS IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE - NOT FOR HUMANS.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by VS666
reply to post by vkey08

PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TRUST - EARTH WILL BE ERASE ON THE SYSTEM, IT DONT MATTER OUR TECHNOLOGY OR MONEY
THIS IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE - NOT FOR HUMANS.

So let me get this straight..

You are an angel, who doesn't speak English very well, claiming this is a very important Trust and that it's not a Human battle but a Spiritual one? So where again is my gold? Oh that's right nit's now some sort of spiritual battle..... no gold, no nothing, debt still there, government still there, Obama still there, Please expand upon your meaning...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Treason.

You think it is still tax fraud is still as such when the corporation that contracted with you (without your consent and full knowledge and understanding) was the one being fraudulent?

They are committing Treason, every day. High Treason, actually. Go look up what some countries do with High Treason crimes.

The PTW are shaking in their boots.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
hmmm....

I do believe this was working yesterday....

oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com is no longer available.
This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Ya think their gonna hit wordpress up with one of their 'notices'?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Treason.

You think it is still tax fraud is still as such when the corporation that contracted with you (without your consent and full knowledge and understanding) was the one being fraudulent?

They are committing Treason, every day. High Treason, actually. Go look up what some countries do with High Treason crimes.

The PTW are shaking in their boots.

Nobody is shaking in their boots..... I don't know where you get this information from but not one agency in the United States could give one big gollywump about Heather Tucci's little filings, the State of Washington is probably by this point investigating, as she put up these fraudulent filings on the web, and I dare say she's headed for the slammer..

You don't pay your taxes or you incite other to not pay it is a violation of Federal Law in the United States, it really is that simple, anyone who cannot understand that, even if you don't agree with the Federal Income Tax system is delusional.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

Yes, for all people of the world. That's purpose of the Trust.

Here, you'll not the UK is listed, but it is a fledgling. opptlisting.wordpress.com...

By all means, in all things, if you feel compelled to do something in this, by all means follow what you are compelled to do. In the meantime, gathering info directly, including listening to all the discussions and engaging in the chats would be my recommendation. For me, I was at a loss of understanding until I actually started listening to the audio. There is energy in these people, and it comes through when they talk. You can feel it.

This is largely a spiritual thing as much as a financial thing, as much as a social thing, and so on. All is connected. All leads to your development of who you are.

In the end, the people all around the world will be equally free. UK, and all around you, friend. Some places have got an early start, others will catch up later. Just DO and BE as you want to, and everything will go as it should.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

reply to post by grainofsand

In the end, the people all around the world will be equally free. UK, and all around you, friend. Some places have got an early start, others will catch up later. Just DO and BE as you want to, and everything will go as it should.

I am DO'ing and Be'ing upset that I don't have my gold yet, at this point that will be the only proof this is legit..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Ah, yes indeed it has been shut down.

This one is still working, opptlisting.wordpress.com...

I really like the ongoing website, it helped keep track of every article and helped compile the entire movement into one single page. Also, the OPPT daily does this fairly well, and it too has been shut down paper.li... So has the regional one paper.li...

oppt-in.com... is still working, and probably will be since it isn't dependent on another company other than the domain provider I assume.

It has been ruffling feathers, to put it lightly.

Radio shows or blog shows that can be found on youtube or blogtalk, or at the owner's sites:

Angel Lucci's show
Max Igan's show (one of my personal favorite)
Mel Ve's show
Santos Bonacci's show (now he is a panel guest on other shows, but he does stuff in Italian on this now I heard)
Clay Douglas' show
Gwen Caldwell's radio show
Lisa Harrison's show

goes on and on. Most are easy to find, but yeah oppt ongoing was a good resource up until now. Interesting too, because I was on it last night, referencing the link to dl the audio file from yesterday's audio show from Gwen. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

and if you click on the Terms and Service tab in the notice of termination, this section is highlighted

◦the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);

I'm not sure if they highlight the reason for each termination but, if they do, it's rather telling.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Ah, yes indeed it has been shut down.

This one is still working, opptlisting.wordpress.com...

I really like the ongoing website, it helped keep track of every article and helped compile the entire movement into one single page. Also, the OPPT daily does this fairly well, and it too has been shut down paper.li... So has the regional one paper.li...

oppt-in.com... is still working, and probably will be since it isn't dependent on another company other than the domain provider I assume.

It has been ruffling feathers, to put it lightly.

Radio shows or blog shows that can be found on youtube or blogtalk, or at the owner's sites:

Angel Lucci's show
Max Igan's show (one of my personal favorite)
Mel Ve's show
Santos Bonacci's show (now he is a panel guest on other shows, but he does stuff in Italian on this now I heard)
Clay Douglas' show
Gwen Caldwell's radio show
Lisa Harrison's show

goes on and on. Most are easy to find, but yeah oppt ongoing was a good resource up until now. Interesting too, because I was on it last night, referencing the link to dl the audio file from yesterday's audio show from Gwen. Oh well.

Hey, where's my gold?

Any idea?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
hmmm....

I do believe this was working yesterday....

oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com is no longer available.
This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Ya think their gonna hit wordpress up with one of their 'notices'?

They will probably hit wordpress up with a bill for some Gold Pressed Latinum to be deposited in the Central Bank of the Ferengi Commerce Authority who are probably the little trolls behind this whole scam (Well they look like trolls it's not calling anyone here a troll)

Personally I have made a call to the Founders to send in the Jem Hadar to deal with the problem..

If you see their ships, they look like so:

RUN

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

and if you click on the Terms and Service tab in the notice of termination, this section is highlighted

◦the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);

I'm not sure if they highlight the reason for each termination but, if they do, it's rather telling.

Yes I had a WP blog accidentally suspended and they do highlight the reason so you know what the offending content is..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

It is unfortunate that you are still focused on the gold. Are you going to enslave it? Gold has as much a right to be free as you do. Consider that.

The point is to be free.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

It is unfortunate that you are still focused on the gold. Are you going to enslave it? Gold has as much a right to be free as you do. Consider that.

The point is to be free.

Gold has rights now? Really? please show me any document other than Heather's stuff that guarantees rights to an inanimate bit of metal...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
vkey we just talked about the derogatory actions like belittling and referencing jokester themes.

It is hard to have a strong defense of a subject while resorting to such tactics at the same time. Makes you look incredibly desperate.

The truth is far more fascinating than sci-fi, anyway.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join