It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Slaves stop questioning the system. Pay your taxes.. have a coke and a smile and stfu

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Thunders

can you site specific cases for the judges you referenced with remarks pertaining to birth certificates please. I'm curious as to what the case was about since Markell is a bankruptcy judge and birth certificates shouldn't have any bearing on a bankruptcy, unless it was related to this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have to laugh, because this is despicable.

To say it clears someone of their responsibilities is a complete LIE. Hear me? LIE.

On the contrary, it requires individuals to take up complete, full, unlimited liability for their actions, period. There is no limited liability of a corporation to hide behind, and no way a fully free human being can not be responsible.

They are at polar opposite of each other. Like calling a soldier a life-saver of all those in his crosshairs. This could not be more preposterous.

I am SO glad Vkey created this thread too. For those watching this (and there are tons), now they are fully cognizant of what the contrast really is. Bravo for keeping it up this far. Quite the sacrifice as you will find out later on, but I'm sure we'll reconcile anyway.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Wow you joined the site just to post more of the Sovvie Woo that has been put to rest so many times it's not funny, please show me court cases where this holds up or a congressional law that says so..

Otherwise it's more woo..

lol, the bliss of ignorance shines.
So i guess the judges dont know what they are talking about huh. But I'll bet you never watched the video with the judges telling you what it is. Do me a favor, educate yourself. I have dissolved my organization and now have secured party status with respects to the organization. The reason you dont see court cases with this info is because there is none. either you settle and dissolve the organization or you dont. If you do, when you get to "court" it will be dismissed,thus no court record. if you dont dissolve it then the court will continue while disregarding you arguments because the organization does exist and you were using the certificate. Thus you are guilty.

He that acts thru another is considered as acting for himself.

This is purely administrative procedure when dissolving the organization. And only you can do it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Thunders

Originally posted by vkey08

Wow you joined the site just to post more of the Sovvie Woo that has been put to rest so many times it's not funny, please show me court cases where this holds up or a congressional law that says so..

Otherwise it's more woo..

So i guess the judges dont know what they are talking about huh. But I'll bet you never watched the video with the judges telling you what it is. Do me a favor, educate yourself. I have dissolved my organization and now have secured party status with respects to the organization. The reason you dont see court cases with this info is because there is none. either you settle and dissolve the organization or you dont. If you do, when you get to "court" it will be dismissed,thus no court record. if you dont dissolve it then the court will continue while disregarding you arguments because the organization does exist and you were using the certificate. Thus you are guilty.

He that acts thru another is considered as acting for himself.

This is purely administrative procedure when dissolving the organization. And only you can do it.

They don't even believe that these are corporations posing as government. Its a tough battle in this thread, to put it lightly.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

can you site specific cases for the judges you referenced with remarks pertaining to birth certificates please. I'm curious as to what the case was about since Markell is a bankruptcy judge and birth certificates shouldn't have any bearing on a bankruptcy, unless it was related to this nonsense.

youtu.be...

Start at the 43rd minute and listen carefully.
Like I was saying I dont have the time or text allowance to tell the whole story. But, the bankruptcy does play a part. U.S. is in bankruptcy and receivership. The Judiciary are the receivers in bankruptcy. Whereas the U.S. is inbankruptcy, it's agencies are also in bankruptcy, which is why the CFR states that federal reserve notes are for use only within government and it's agencies.

You are the agent/trustee of the organization and the organization is in bankruptcy.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The OPPT has created Creator Value Asset Centers (CVACs) for each of the corporate governments that were foreclosed upon. I understand that the OPPT is holding $10 billion in trust, for every person on the planet, $5 billion to be distributed via CVAC, and $5 billion in equity.

notice the word equity ...

Equity ... (finance), the value of an ownership interest in property,

the holding of material gold and precious commodities for the backing of wealth is a well known concept.
the tranfer of ownership of these is often done between contracting powers without the physical movement of the actual material involved.

there have been numerous studies that led to the conclusion that storing gold in random, non centralized locations are a cause of wars, and was proposed to be a secondary cause of the two world wars, among others.

it would be highly unlikely that an individual qould be able to defend such a store of wealth, such as you are proposing, albiet as a disinformation tactic.

again, notice the word 'equity' in heather's statement you have linked.
and the definition of such.

the system that the CVAC's would implement is, on one hand, the same type of system for storing commodities in secured locations.

on the other hand, it is the direct opposite of the now forclosed on system, where the value assigned to an individuals energy and currency is not secured with debt, but with secured and actual valuables .... ie. exchanging a negative based system for a positive based system.

it is beyond me why anyone would fight such a thing unless they are found to be working for the other side.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I asked if you could provide us with the court cases so that we can look up the case specifics.

As has been previously pointed out in this thread, the oppt, and other sovreign scams, method of verification is youtube and blogs and, unfortunately, that won't suffice.

So, again, you named two judges who made statements about birth certificates. I would like the court case information so that we can see what, exactly, was said and in what context.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Its like you didn't even read what he said!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

it is beyond me why anyone would fight such a thing unless they are found to be working for the other side.

the folks debunking this con game have repeatedly stated that we will all be more than happy to admit how wrong we were, once we see verification of our share of the funds.

A youtube video promising me 10 billion (I'm an american citizen) isn't enough. a blogpost or photocopy of some statement made on letterhead, with red thumb prints, isn't enough.

I'm a bit to cynical to accept the word of an admitted fraudster (Miller) and his cohorts. You want me to believe this nonsense is real, show me the money.

I know it was transported off world to another planet, using alien tech (that heather is so 24th century) but, still, just send me my cut. I don't need alf to safeguard my gold. I'm a grown-up, I know how to handle it and I have some vacant land that can hold my ginormous stash.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I asked if you could provide us with the court cases so that we can look up the case specifics.

As has been previously pointed out in this thread, the oppt, and other sovreign scams, method of verification is youtube and blogs and, unfortunately, that won't suffice.

So, again, you named two judges who made statements about birth certificates. I would like the court case information so that we can see what, exactly, was said and in what context.

It seems my link isnt working, please goto youtube and type bankruptcy article 9, this is a presentation by the federal judicial television network. It is a round table discussion by the nations foremost experts on the uniform commercial code.

At the 43rd minute listen and listen carefully. they will tell you what a birth certificate is.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

No kidding. If I could've had the welder's mask rental concession since all this came up, I could've generated my own pile of sentient goldbeings.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by vkey08

I know charlatans. I live in Las Vegas, for crying out loud. It is rife with these screw-offs. I also know when someone speaks from the heart, and when they are after something beyond the highest good for all. It is extremely obvious just in listening to someone.

Speaking from my heart - I dont want to see more people destroy their credit, their criminal record, and their lives by ending up in prison for tax issues and fraud. People trying to scam the system like the OPPT and Freemen promote are going to end up doing just that. Those people dont need that, and society in general does not need that.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I think there's your problem the "Federal Judicial Center" is NOT a Government agency nor is it affiliated with any, it's actually misleading people with the url which is public.resource.org.../fjc.gov/index.html

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I don't know what more we can do. There are some people you just can't help. If anyone's still on board with this nonsense, then there isn't any more that any of us could say to fix that. There's a never ending supply of blogs and videos that people can point to, and if that's what constitutes substantive information in this day and age, then the gap is indeed ever-widening. There are some predators in there, but most of it is nincompoopery fueling itself in an increasing circle of goofiness.

Even if you convince someone at this point, they're going to hurl themselves off the next cliff of absurdity that comes along. Which is their prerogative.

No skin off my onion, other than whatever does damage to the fabric of our society negatively impacts us all.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It seems my link isnt working, please goto youtube and type bankruptcy article 9, this is a presentation by the federal judicial television network. It is a round table discussion by the nations foremost experts on the uniform commercial code.

At the 43rd minute listen and listen carefully. they will tell you what a birth certificate is.

www.youtube.com...

Watching a YouTube video of a roundtable of "experts" does not equal seeing a judicial ruling and/or opinion, as given in judicial proceedings. That is what we're wanting. All you have to do is provide a case number, name of the case, whatever. We'll do the rest of the work and look up all the details.

Is this too much to ask? Is a YouTube video all that you can come up with to back up what you're saying?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by flyswatter

but most of it is nincompoopery fueling itself in an increasing circle of goofiness.

May I please use this quote? PLEASE?

I love it, it's up there with SuperWoo

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
Slaves stop questioning the system. Pay your taxes.. have a coke and a smile and stfu

Do you have a car, or benefit from someone elses? Do you use public transport? Or do you just live with easy access to everything you need, so you just walk?

Either way, you need roads and pavements, who do you think should pay for them?

Oh and I don't like coke, it's disgusting..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here's the solid truth of it.

Anybody in this system is now operating as an individual, with unlimited personal liability.

You speak of "someone going to jail", or other bad things. Things that I can see you are energetically trying to engage FEAR in the readers. Now, why would that be? Is FEAR a motivator for you? Alas, not me. Danger is real, very real. This is dangerous because the system still has teeth, those foreclosed corps still have police with weapons, etc. But they are people too.

If YOU on a personal level (as everything is personal now and actually has been forever), choose to follow an order that harms another being, YOU will be personally liable. Period. That's all that matters. Humans need to learn and choose what to do, at this point. Do they violate the common / universal laws of "Do no harm" and its very limited, very explicit list of exceptions? Or do they choose otherwise and act? This a person to person thing.

If someone goes to jail over this, then every single human being that enabled that to happen is personally liable 100% for causing harm to that person, that person's family, and so on. That is why the courtesy notice exists. To notice those who would do you this harm, and remind them that the landscape has changed and there is no hiding behind a corporation's limited liability constraints. You are now contracting person to person, and if you accost someone that is on YOU.

If you don't think this is the case, I recommend just standing back and putting your observation hat on. All will be reconciled and all will be righted. There is no other alternative, this is what must happen to be free.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

I don't wish to put words in your mouth, so when I ask this, please correct me if I'm wrong:

Are you of the belief that the income tax taken by the IRS on the federal or state level pays for roads and bridges?

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join