It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Until the derogatory comments with cutesy little snide remarks stop completely, I'm fully out this. It seethes negativity, and I can smell it.

There have been some seriously aggressive DELPHI approaches made here, and most of us aware folk see right through it.

Gee that sounds vaguely like an argument made when people need to feel superior...

Associations where there are none. Guilty by the non-evident association
Derogatory claims to make another position appear the "right" one.
Minor differences expanded and made to be the bigger issue.
Side discussions thrown in to dissuade discussion of a meaningful main topic.

the associations have been proven, it's all out there as you say how is it? "Absolute Data" She was in bed with Charles Miller a known fraudster that tried this same scam before. How is that non-evident?

Derogatory? Nah, just frustrated at banging a head against a wall.

MINOR DIFFERENCES? I want my gold dammit.... all 5 billion, in coin preferably.

Dirty stuff, man.

When ATS comes clean and starts discussing without these moves, I'll consider rejoining the discussion. Until then I hope karma visits you for your deeds.

Karma will guide the swift hand of justice against the people perpetrating this fraud..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

What she said is, it is up to the people to decide. She is just one of the people, as are you.

And herein lies the whole purpose of this thread. Here we have people from the corrupt system and representatives of the system, trying to keep information from the PEOPLE. ATS has a fairly large base that if armed with knowledge, could make informed decisions pertaining to the self. By keeping this information from the people of this site, or misrepresenting it, they effectively keep people from exploring their own liberty. As have said before, the intent is to label this topic as a hoax or scam to divert attention away and then ban the topic entirely.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

are you not going to respond to the trickery you tried to pull with the terms and conditions of the blog site that terminated the toppt account?

also, why won't the supporters respond about their progress and succeses with the UCC filings.

are you guys paying your car payments, mortgage payments, utility bills? getting free cell service now that you've filed the ucc docs?

did anyone ask heather where the trust document is? you know, the one that names her as trustee?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Sorry for the misunderstanding, i did not use anyone's paperwork. I studied, sent some letters, made some claims of right, went to court and kicked ass.
However, I should remind everyone that every case is different. In my case there was some things I used which another cannot.

1. My parents never signed a birth registration, a doctor filled out that form. Was big in the case. It was a false statement of a matter of fact.
2. I never used a bank or had a credit card, I always payed for everything in cash.
3. I went to court for a declaratory judgment in regards to the instrument(birth certificate) and my rights and duties with respect to the organization.

I didn't get a lot of answers i wanted, but i did get my judgment.
And to quote the record,

All statutes, or laws in conflict or inconsistent with the provisions of KRS 418.040 to 418.090, are hereby repealed. It is intended that KRS 418.040 to 418.090 shall be valid to the fullest extent possible; and that the invalidity, if any, of any part or feature thereof, shall not affect or render the remainder of KRS 418.040 to 418.090 invalid, or inoperative.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Thunders
went to court and kicked ass.

Which court, which case number, date. Why not answer this simple question?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Thunders

oh, the 418.090 repealer was quoted so that means everything you just said is true.

awesome, thanks. I now, officially believe the heather has done this correctly and we are entitled to all that reptilian gold.

seriously, just tell us the name of the corporation you foreclosed on. u2u it to me. I'll look it up without mentioning it on the site.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Like I said i'm not going to publish my personal information online, plain and simple.

It's personal and also involved my children, of which I am the executor and lawful guardian of their estates.

Sounds like I'm Crazy huh.

Crazy like a fox.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Okay I never said I foreclosed on a corporation.

Please go back and read my post. maybe you have me confused with someone else.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I dont know anything about no reptilian gold?, wtf are you talking about. Lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Like I said i'm not going to publish my personal information online, plain and simple.

like I said, post the name of the corporation. u2u it to me if you don't want it on the boards. I'm not going to post it here if you don't want it posted but it requires confirmation because, honestly, hoaxing the boards, and that would be a hoax if it is untrue, is a no no here.

Sounds like I'm Crazy huh.

yes

Crazy like a fox.

no, just crazy

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So do your children not have birth certificates? Obviously it's probably different in the UK but here, you don't get a certificate just by being born, the parents/guardians have to go and register the birth, so not sure how a doctor could do that.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

you implied that you followed heather's ridiculous advice and used the ucc filings to foreclose. my apologies for assuming it was a corporation.

you foreclosed on a home? assets of some sort?

that's sort of how that system works. you seize property to be sold so that the money owed can be repaid. not sure why that's special.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I almost feel like I have to make a closing argument here, and bring this whole thing to an end seeing as none of us have been given the opportunity to ask Heather or the other Trustee's themselves what the skinny is, we have to rely on people popping in, and then others popping in and registering JUST to bolster the positions of the one before.

A saying from a movie that I use from time to time, fits here:

In the absence of light, darkness prevails.

In this case the darkness happens to be the One People's Public Trust and while I have to commend anyone who tries to take a stab at the system, as it is broken, it needs work, we all agree upon that, there is a right way and a wrong way to do it.

The wrong way would be to ignore the laws, and cherry pick subsections to claim that the Uniform Commercial Code is somehow supreme law, when in fact it is nothing more than a set of guidelines to govern commercial transactions. The wrong way would be to get a bunch of people all frothed up claiming that they can somehow get out of debt free by using their UCC proven method, and in the end, what I see everywhere is people asking how to go about getting out of debt by using UCC notices and Courtesy Notices and claiming the UCC as governing law, which makes this whole OPPT thing no more than a very complex Redemption Scam. That is where a lot of us have a problem, speaking only for myself, I dread the day I go back to work and have a member from ATS sitting in my office wondering why they are in so much trouble, I would do everything I could to make sure it got sorted out and let anyone know that the person was the victim of this thinking, but in the end, Heather's right on one thing, everyone has personal responsibility for their own actions, and in this case she's using it so that she can claim innocence in the end if anyone gets hurt... Picture it, someone claims they followed her methods in court, she comes back with "I told them to BE and DO, and they were responsible for themselves, I never thought they would REALLY DO it" she's off the hook scot free.

The right way would be to run for local office, get involved in your communities, shop locally, run for state office, write the state legislature in your state and demand they vote on a Constitutional Convention, 38 of them agree and it's a done deal, delegates will be chosen and we would have a chance to write even more protections into the document.. maybe an amendment that states your BC is actually just that, a record of Birth, and nothing more, defining all of these things that everyone seems to have so many misconceptions about, shoring up the Federal Reserve Act so that there are Constitutionally Mandated Yearly Audits, things like that, but dismantling the Republic using the UCC? Not good.

The Republic is broken, it has been for some time, and a lot of that has to do with years of being worn down by endless wars, higher prices, lying politicians, the list goes on, does it mean the Republic is dead? Not by a long shot, and we can fix it, but going around claiming the Fed is owned by a foreign Jewish Banking Cartel, is not helping, understanding the way it all REALLY works will. The Federal Reserve is the SECOND bank of the Untied States, it was a replacement for the first one, Congress legally delegated authority under the Constitution, to issue currency.. it's really not open for debate it is what it is, you want to change it, get Congress to OR use the above convention method either way will work, and be within the legal and lawful framework of the Republic.

Society without laws is Anarchy, Anarchy leads to total disaster. We do not want to be known as the Republic that gave into the emotional but rather into the rational...

Sorry people that support the OPPT can't see this, but it is the sad fact of the matter. Heather Tucci and her Friends, well they conned you, and you are going to be the ones paying the penalties, not her.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Well some understanding and knowledge is required to comprehend what I've been saying. It's kind like explaining quantum mechanics to a natural.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Crakeur

but you said this

I have simply stated facts.

I do not follow the freemen theory. I follow the facts.
Fact. i got my declaratory judgment.
Fact. The organization is dissolved and I am the Executor and secured party of record in the winding up of the affairs of the organization..

what organization did you foreclose on? not a corporation but an organization, that narrows it down a bit.

please tell us the organization.

please
please
please

and the rest of y'all, still waiting on the ucc progress you're having.

not a one has said they've followed heather's advice. you promote it but you don't follow it? why is that?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Crakeur

Well some understanding and knowledge is required to comprehend what I've been saying. It's kind like explaining quantum mechanics to a natural.

yes. we need to understand the inner workings of a scam and the people that promote scams.

we need to have knowledge about how things actually work so that, when scams are promoted, we don't get conned into doing something so incredibly stupid that we can lose our homes and go to jail.

I'm there mate, are you?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

same thing in the states but don't let reality cloud the story

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

reply to post by Crakeur

but you said this

I have simply stated facts.

I do not follow the freemen theory. I follow the facts.
Fact. i got my declaratory judgment.
Fact. The organization is dissolved and I am the Executor and secured party of record in the winding up of the affairs of the organization..

what organization did you foreclose on? not a corporation but an organization, that narrows it down a bit.

please tell us the organization.

please
please
please

and the rest of y'all, still waiting on the ucc progress you're having.

not a one has said they've followed heather's advice. you promote it but you don't follow it? why is that?

If I am reading this correctly from him, he foreclosed upon the birth certificates of his children and made them his property or something (Him as legal guardian not the state?) When in fact there is no mechanism in any law that allows for someone to release the child form a birth certificate, as it would immediately disqualify from driving, working etc. without a way to tell who the person is.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I keep looking for one of the supporters of the whole sovereign citizen/Freeman/OPPT concept to post about a successful court case for this cause, but it looks like I am still up sh*t creek without a paddle on that one.

I dont look down on the ideals of those that support these ideals, I just feel bad for those that get caught up in the portion of the scam that can get them sent to jail.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

actually, he's the guardian and executor of their estate which implies something entirely different and tragic.

I'm the guardian of my kids. believe me when I say there are times I wish I wasn't but, every time I try and turn em over to the state they give them back and tell me they're my responsibility

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join