It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

there are no successes.

there is not trust document

the supporters won't even state if they have filed UCC docs and stopped making the payments on their home, utilities, cars, etc.

sounds to me like heather's advice is going unheeded by her supporters. why on earth would anyone promote something, talk about how much they truly believe in it and then not do it? such a total waste of time.

I'm inclined to seek closure of the thread until things like real court cases, real trust documents etc can be provided.

otherwise, we are doing nothing but giving these charlatans a place to speak.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Once again I didnt use any UCC process, although I did quote it in my papers in court.

Do me a favor and look up the definition of a registered organization in the UCC and post it.

They organizations name is your ALL CAPS NAME, and it has parties to it.

The first party is the state which issued the instrument. In my case it was THE STATE OF OHIO, which is the principle trustees of the organization(see business trust). Your relationship to the organization is ambiguious. However, I do possess a document which refers a 13 year old boy as "commercial and industrial machinery and equipment and list the ALL CAPS NAME as the employer. The 13 year old is autistic and has 2 men that provide "services" to him. the document was sent to the human resource manager(the boy's mother) and list the ALL CAP NAME of the boy as the employer which has 2 employees. the employees job desciption says that the employees are engaged in maintaining and repairing commercial and industrial machinery.

This document came to me by chance.

You are the estate of the organization, the "machinery and equipment that backs the securities in the mutual funds traded on the markets.

But I'll bet no government official will say that.

Quoting the KRS 194A.020,,,,,,Recognizing that children are the Commonwealth's greatest natural resource.

A human being that is property of another is a slave.

Make no mistake about it that the people who run this world look at you as their property.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Well I can tell you this much.

I just check Kauilapele's Blog (I keep waiting to ATS pop up on their radar) and Kauilapele can not pay his/her rent this month so they are asking for donations.

Now Kauilapele is a BIG TOPPT suporter so you would think that is all this stuff they are peddling from their own blog were true they would not have to pay the rent, right?? All they would have to do is file a courtesy notice and they would be free.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by fourthmeal
In the case of the US, the roads are kept up by paying registration fees, amongst other things. But I just wanted to make sure you weren't of the belief that our Federal system pays for such things.

www.fhwa.dot.gov...

The Federal Highway Administration invites you to explore this Web site devoted to the Dwight D. Eisenhower System of Interstate and Defense Highways. From the start on June 29, 1956, the Eisenhower Interstate System has been known as the Greatest Public Works Project in History. On this Web site, you will find information about the history of the Eisenhower Interstate System and how it affects each of our lives daily, not just as a means of travel, but as a part of our culture and the American way of life.

This Web site is dedicated to the visionaries and leaders of past generations who created and funded the Interstate System as well as the State and Federal officials, private contractors, and members of national organizations who helped make the United States the most mobile country in the world. As we honor the past, there is no higher calling for those of us in the present generation of transportation officials than to ensure Eisenhower Interstate System continues to serve America for decades to come.

Knowledge, it's a beautiful thing.

Yes knowledge is a beautiful thing! Could you show us where it says that government pays for any type of roadway because this;

past generations who created and funded the Interstate System as well as the State and Federal officials,

seems to separate who created and funded, from State and Federal officials. Try again!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Thunders

I'm sorry, you lost me.

you said the organization was dissolved.
you quoted a piece of a legal document, presumably taken from the dissolution papers of that organization.

you're talking about machinery people slaves who are autistic boys?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

can't heather toss some of that gold?

this b.s. is getting to be too much.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm going to call BS on this one.. Only because this is an area of law I am very familiar with, and it falls not under commercial law, but rather the Americans With Disabilities Act. In fact I helped write a lot of the rules and regs that pertain to autistic children as I was part of a system that actually worked for my girls, who are both severely autistic, and receive many services.

I also enforce those regs EVERY working day, it's one of the big things i champion.

There is no way on Earth, that any state, would list a 13 year old Autistic as machinery and have a document listing an employer, what you would have would be, and this is Federal Law mind you, states CANNOT violate this, an Individualized Education Plan, that would have to be first met upon, then voted upon by the team, which includes the parents, and then ratified by that vote. Parents in this have the final say even if the School District disagrees. You have rights, he has rights, to violate even one of them means the end of Federal funding for the program that the district has, it's actually that strict a set of regulations.

Unless you did something that was a violation of those regulations yourself, OR, you fought so much with the school district, and didn't avail yourself of legal remedy, of which there are about 30 offhand i can think of for different situations, there is no reason that any of what you say would have ever come to that point. Even in a worst case scenario, all that would happen is you would sue the School District in state court to pay for alternative education.

So please, dont' try this one..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
to recap,
not one supporter can prove the ucc docs work
not one supporter has even come forward and said they've filed ucc docs and stopped paying their bills
on of the designated mouthpieces for toppt can't pay his rent and is seeking donations when, if you are to believe the crap they spout, he shouldn't have to pay his rent at all
there is no trust document.

Did I miss anything

oh, yeah, heather took mah gold and did the jeanie blink, sending it to jabba's palace.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by ajay59

yes, that's correct, but let's quote the whole section of the terms there so that the readers can see how you are manipulating the text to better serve your failed argument.

Responsibility of Contributors.If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that: ◦the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
◦if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
◦you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
◦the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
◦the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);

notice, the actual text states that you will not do certain things. the bolded part is highlighted on the site because they failed to comply with the rules, as posted.

so, yes, they either posted spam, poste machine or random generated content, posted unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or they furthered unlawful acts or mislead recipients as to the source material.

nice try.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

Yes, it is just too bad they did not name any violation perpetrated by these people. I suspect the reason being, there was no violation to site!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Okay, I'm really getting annoyed by ignorance. I have the document.

O.M.B. No. 1220-0042

look up this document on the web.

box 1 is empty

Box 2 says,

Our records show that your main products or services are related to those listed below.
establishments in maintaining and repairing commercial and industrial equipment.

Box 3 says,

schedule #
reference date
idcf ##

estimated employees: 2
qc #

addressed to: (in white box)

HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
ALL CAPS NAME (of the 13 year old)
Report for KENTUCKY EMPLOYEES
ADDRESS OF BOY AND MOTHER.

box 4 is blank.

Keep in mind this woman gets this document every 3 months and has to fill it out and return it.

she also handles the payroll and writes down there times and turns it into a company called ADANTE. which in turns gives the 2 emplyees their checks. $17 an hour by the way. and those two employees are her brother n law and co worker.

SO PLEASE STOP TELLING ME I DON"T KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

How does your child have services if there is no IEP, the IEP would specify the services received and the local school district would be the ones paying.. There's a disconnect here.

You would be the only person in the United States with this issue.

That form is for a temp agency to report to the Labor Department hours worked by employees. Not to charge off time to be paid. Although I find it amusing that she would fill it in for machinery, unless her ilk was not licensed to provide such services to your child in which case she would be guilt of fraud, either way it's not a legal form for the purposes you describe..

edit on 21-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2013 by vkey08 because: Clarification, so I dont' get more BS

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Thunders
reply to post by vkey08

Okay, I'm really getting annoyed by ignorance. I have the document.

O.M.B. No. 1220-0042

look up this document on the web.

box 1 is empty

Box 2 says,

Our records show that your main products or services are related to those listed below.
establishments in maintaining and repairing commercial and industrial equipment.

Box 3 says,

schedule #
reference date
idcf ##

estimated employees: 2
qc #

addressed to: (in white box)

HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
ALL CAPS NAME (of the 13 year old)
Report for KENTUCKY EMPLOYEES
ADDRESS OF BOY AND MOTHER.

box 4 is blank.

Keep in mind this woman gets this document every 3 months and has to fill it out and return it.

she also handles the payroll and writes down there times and turns it into a company called ADANTE. which in turns gives the 2 emplyees their checks. $17 an hour by the way. and those two employees are her brother n law and co worker.

SO PLEASE STOP TELLING ME I DON"T KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

Based simply on personal experience and the current employment of vkey, I think most here are a bit more inclined to place more credibility in the information given in her posts about this.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

it's not my child but a friend's child.

and given the definition of the term child,,,,
Child means ANY person that hasn't reached the age of eighteen

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

it's not my child but a friend's child.

and given the definition of the term child,,,,
Child means ANY person that hasn't reached the age of eighteen

But before you claimed it was your child who was autistic, which is it?
So now it's not your 13 year old but a friend's 13 year old?

I'm so confused, I have druggies that make more sense walk in..

Edited to add: 7thunders, I work for the Federal Government, it's going to be really hard to pull over a BS story on me about Federal Documentation on an Autistic Child..
edit on 21-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Is there a way to add images in the text? I'll show you the document minus the name of the child

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Is there a way to add images in the text? I'll show you the document minus the name of the child

Really no need to, someone is pulling a fast one. Either the person that fills this form out is not reporting correct profession to the Labor Department (which i suspect is the case) in which case they will eventually get caught and prosecuted, or you have zero idea what you're talking about.. (which i also suspect)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

they highlighted the reason. it's, as stated.

spin it all you want, the site was shut down for, possibly, furthering illegal acitivities, among other things

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Hmm it seems i gave too much credit to the ats crowd. I never said it was my child.
This seems to be the problem with some.
It seems as if people dont listen or read too well and make all kinds of presumptions based on what they think you mean.

I shall no longer cast my pearls before the swine.

So, for those of you looking for the truth, this one fact will help you along the way.

Don't listen to or trust anyone......find out for yourself. Study.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

so, what does this child/machine have to do with your being executor and guardian of your children's estate and, more important, what does it have to do with you foreclosing on an organization and having said organization dissolved?

talk about completely incoherent

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yep presumptions and damnation of others through preconceived notions of topics they know nothing about.

ATS.

Take care, Thunder

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join