It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by vkey08

It is unfortunate that you are still focused on the gold. Are you going to enslave it? Gold has as much a right to be free as you do. Consider that.

The point is to be free.

Gold isn't sentient.

I freed myself from my debts legally in 2005 utilizing the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. Perhaps you've heard of it?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

vkey we just talked about the derogatory actions like belittling and referencing jokester themes.

It is hard to have a strong defense of a subject while resorting to such tactics at the same time. Makes you look incredibly desperate.

The truth is far more fascinating than sci-fi, anyway.

It could be that I find all of this almost comical now..... (plus I wanted to show off my new fighter) And that in the end result, the OPPT has accomplished nothing... Sometimes you have to resort to sarcasm in order to realize that this whole thing is nothing but one big JOKE.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

The last post they made before it was shut down was a list of *thousands* of individuals in the media and governments' (internationally) emails addresses with these instructions:

It is designed so you can copy and paste them into your emails! This could be compared to sending a bulk mailing via the post office!

I would say that is a no-no.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

If you haven't yet realized that everything "inanimate" and otherwise has consciousness, well then perhaps we are on different levels of experience in this lifetime. This doesn't make one of us better (we are equal hearts), but it clearly will shift the perception differential between your experiences, and mine. This probably explains many of the disagreements we have had thus far.

My life experiences with energy and spirituality has shown me that you are incorrect. I do believe there have been several studies in science regarding consciousness and inanimate objects. Interesting findings to be sure.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

If you haven't yet realized that everything "inanimate" and otherwise has consciousness, well then perhaps we are on different levels of experience in this lifetime. This doesn't make one of us better (we are equal hearts), but it clearly will shift the perception differential between your experiences, and mine. This probably explains many of the disagreements we have had thus far.

My life experiences with energy and spirituality has shown me that you are incorrect. I do believe there have been several studies in science regarding consciousness and inanimate objects. Interesting findings to be sure.

So post the findings...

C'mon, show me that gold has rights... In one breath Heather talks about giving everyone gold to live, and to kill all debts and in another the gold is free and people can't use it to buy anything?

Which one is it? Truth time now.....

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The truth is you are incorrect at the core because you have not immersed yourself in what is really happening. Heather never said "give everyone gold to live". The truth is that you are going after a topic you haven't fully researched. You have cherry picked little bits that are debatable or fringe, but the entire topic which is the important part is being circumvented, as it is unrebuttable. That's the truth. Heather is spiritual. Much more spiritually evolved than myself. Much more than many people. Still equal, always so. But her perspective which is from the heart space can easily be heard by listening to these discussions. And time for truth... you haven't pulled one up and listened, now have you? I mean, REALLY listen? Like with your heart?

edit: I'm not judging you here at all for this, I'm just saying that until I actually decided to just listen without prejudice, I was in a very similar spot. Things have changed after actually beginning to fully understand, however.
edit on 21-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: edit for the edit.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

The truth is you are incorrect at the core because you have not immersed yourself in what is really happening. Heather never said "give everyone gold to live". The truth is that you are going after a topic you haven't fully researched. You have cherry picked little bits that are debatable or fringe, but the entire topic which is the important part is being circumvented, as it is unrebuttable. That's the truth. Heather is spiritual. Much more spiritually evolved than myself. Much more than many people. Still equal, always so. But her perspective which is from the heart space can easily be heard by listening to these discussions. And time for truth... you haven't pulled one up and listened, now have you? I mean, REALLY listen? Like with your heart?

Actually i have, and I see another charlatan trying to get people to follow them into the abyss for whatever twisted game they think they are playing. Her perspective is a combination of older and rehashed ideas and con's that have gone nowhere, all wrapped into this new bow, and hoping people don't realize that she's a fraud.

And yes she did claim everyone was going to get new banking codes and a hunk of gold early on in her discussions, over time that has changed and it seems every day she changes her story into more and more incomprehensible pesudo-babble, that in the end talks about Aliens, and teleporting gold here and there, calling herself the Temporary Administrator and now has left the United States, I am guessing never to return.

however here's something interesting posted on Feb 20th from the All About 2012 blog that talks about the gold, and it's pretty clear if people want their money in gold they can have it that way, so please stop with the double talk, tell me how to get my gold, tell the OPPT people to put up OR shut up..

The OPPT has created Creator Value Asset Centers (CVACs) for each of the corporate governments that were foreclosed upon. I understand that the OPPT is holding $10 billion in trust, for every person on the planet, $5 billion to be distributed via CVAC, and $5 billion in equity. This actually sounds a LOT better than what most of us folks waiting to cash-in on the RV could have expected.

So, the thing to do here is to forget about NESARA and the RV. Focus on the CVACs. How do we want our distribution? Heather said in her first conversation with Brian that we would have to decide if we wanted it as physical gold, a paper representation, or digitally.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Oh, I remember this. It is on the RTS website too. What a huge ass list.
removingtheshackles.net...

Thing is though, all of that is a matter of public record. These are public officials in a public office, and it is determined by the people how they should serve. So, they should be easy to reach, like from a list such as this. Not really my style to bulk-email people though, as I am an anti-spam person and I report all spammers and phishers I run across. Just depends on what people want to do with the info, I suppose.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

If you haven't yet realized that everything "inanimate" and otherwise has consciousness, well then perhaps we are on different levels of experience in this lifetime.

if you're saying that the chair you sit on has consciousness, then, yes, you are on a different level than the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Just depends on what people want to do with the info, I suppose.

I find it curious that you would make that statement while demanding that everyone bow to and believe the HeatherWoo.

For the record I have researched Heather and even though that information is available publicly I am not going to post it here. Why? Because even if she is trying to scam people, she still has rights to privacy.

So please don't try and sell me "Heather is sooooo spiritual". There is a reason she refers to herself as "this manifestation of Heather".

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Oh, I remember this. It is on the RTS website too. What a huge ass list.
removingtheshackles.net...

Thing is though, all of that is a matter of public record. These are public officials in a public office, and it is determined by the people how they should serve. So, they should be easy to reach, like from a list such as this. Not really my style to bulk-email people though, as I am an anti-spam person and I report all spammers and phishers I run across. Just depends on what people want to do with the info, I suppose.

hmmmm this shows how old and out of date that list is, Rowland hasn't been our governor in YEARS

[email protected]

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

More evidence you haven't actually listened. You just took what someone said she said, and that was a very rough paraphrase. A paraphrase taken fully out of context, and now you've got a prejudiced opinion from something that never was.

See how this works? Real truth will only come when you dig in with your own heart and ears. There is no substitute. Other people with their comments are taking what they can from the info, but it won't resonate with you most likely.

Your continuous accusation of her being a Charlatan has no standing, no ground. I view it as nothing more than an attempt to belittle someone you know nothing of, someone you have judged despite not being fully informed. Also, it shows a serious flaw in your own character, as all of these judgments are clearly just a mirror of your own development in life. A harsh truth but it needs to be said. Nobody can be the judge of another being, period. We only judge ourselves, and through others we do the same. That's it.

I know charlatans. I live in Las Vegas, for crying out loud. It is rife with these screw-offs. I also know when someone speaks from the heart, and when they are after something beyond the highest good for all. It is extremely obvious just in listening to someone.

What she said is, it is up to the people to decide. She is just one of the people, as are you. A collective decision on what to do with the equal value each of us have, will be decided when we are ready to make that decision. This is what she said, and it was quite clear. Until then, all value is kept safe in trust, so it cannot be further abused by TPTW to continue war, famine, death and destruction on the One People.

When I said you don't understand the core of it, this gets to exactly why I said it. You can't circumvent the whole purpose of this. The whole purpose is to be free of TPTW, and not enslave ourselves again (and again) by covert means. There is no authority between the creator and YOU, one of the people. That's what the Trust has done. It has removed, through the legalese that TPTW used to enslave you, the very mechanisms that did it in the first place. Claims made against your soul and your value have been nullified. That's it.

Again, this is not in judgement of you, just discussing here.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I never, EVER said bow to anyone, Heather or otherwise. This is more derogatory actions placed against people that can't defend themselves, something that continues to be a serious problem here on ATS.

What I said is what I said.

What I AM is what I AM.

What I BE and DO is what I BE and DO. There is no room for interpretation because I have left you none. Are we clear?

Everyone must do and be as they wish, and believe what they wish. I am just giving you as much truth as I can on the subject, and opinion where I choose to. I am not repeat NOT suggesting people not think and feel for themselves, nor bow or give authority to anybody else. I fully recognize my standing, you will not be able to continue a discussion with me by placing words or thoughts that are not mine, in my mouth.

edit:

for the record, I too have researched Heather. I also asked tons of questions about her history, and got answers believe it or not. Some I got from direct answers while comments were flying in forums that she was answering to (before things got very busy with this). Other answers came while listening to various shows, eager for information. What I found was a very transparent person. What I found was someone in good standing with those around her, and someone who clearly has put herself out there (as have ALL the Trustees, let's not make this about one person). If you listen to what she is saying, she repeatedly has said it is not about her at all. She has stated that the Trustees really are secretaries and nothing more, filing what needs to be filed to achieve what needed to happen to be free. It has never been about her

edit on 21-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

And you can continue to think that, and I will continue to fight for your right to think that, however... In the end..

She has done NOTHING.. at all that changes anything.. She does NOT have the worlds gold in trust somewhere, she did NOT teleport it off world (her own words mind you) she is NOT the Temporary Administrator of the US CVAC and therefore the world..

I have no problem with you having whatever spiritual beliefs you have, don't mix them with real life issues.

And you are being critical, because for some reason, after years of experience, and having to work with the system, I somehow can't grasp the fact that she's a fraud? I can tell you the ones in Las Vegas are NOTHING compared to the scuzballs that I've seen in my time.. Those are the tame ones..

Heather unfortunately I forsee will be spending some time in jail, where she can BE and DO whatever she wants to the confines of a 10x10 cell... callit a hunch or a premonition or whatever..

I Want her to give me my gold or she can admit she scammed everyone, it's that simple, and it really is, that's the "absolute data" I need, give me my 5 billion in gold, and I will gladly get on her bandwagon, since she can't I never will..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

First, if you don't have any time in researching this matter, you shouldn't speak. I have studied this extensively. I did not listen to commercial gurus or sovereign citizens. I listen to judges and attorneys.You too can listen.

The things we need to understand are few.
1. What is a birth Certificate?
2.What is your relationship to it?
3 What is your Status?

O.k., Now lets see how the judges and attorneys answer these questions.

1. What is the Birth Certificate? according to judge Bruce Markell, judge William Hillman, law professor Linda rousch, the birth certificate is a certificate of existence(authority) for a registered organization. A public record showing the organization was organized. It determines your status.

2. What is your relationship to it? In most cases, not all, the organization was organized when your mother signed a birth registration form. This created a (state agency) state owned enterprise, a joint venture (see NEW DEAL). The birth certificate is an instrument and can be used in legal proceedings. It is also the governing instrument in court proceedings. You are the "agent" of the agency. Or at least that is the presumption based on the existence of the instrument.

3. What is your status? Using a Birth certificate immediately puts you under the jurisdiction of the courts. You are considered as an agent doing business on behalf of the "state" who issued the instrument.

Okay now, let's get to the meat on the plate.

When you take your "birth certificate" down to the DMV and get an operators license or "driver" license you are registering with the state as the registered agent for service of process for the entity "ALL CAPS NAME". The entity is a "state" agency, a business trust that was formed by way of operation of law.

This "statutory trust" was created via the registration of birth. As your mother informed the "state" that you were an infant of unknown parentage. Whereas you are considered to be of unknown parentage the state assumed custody of you and placed you into the care of your mother as the custodian of the child. Thus making your mother and father the "custodial parent". Key words being custodian. Please see black's law for definitions.

There is a lot of important things to be said, of which I do not have the time or text allowance to convey to you.

But I will go over a few.

I am not familiar with all the states statutes but I know the KRS pretty damn well. I even had an attorney who practiced 28 years stand up in court and tell the judge that I was far more educated and knowledgeable in law than she was. Go figure.

And also, as stated by judge Timothy Philpot of the Fayette Circuit court while reprimanding the prosecutor, he stated to the prosecutor that I am not obligated to have a drivers license. ( you should have been there).

As I do not use the birth certificate and have not registered with the secretary of state as a registered agent, I am not subject to statutes excepting the Penal Code.

The depth of knowledge which is needed to comprehend what I am saying is vast. So I will give you a few pointers.

The Birth Certificate is a public record showing the organization was organized. see the judges talk about here...youtu.be... .Start at the 43rd minute and listen. I would advise you to listen to all of it.

So whats a registered organization. See UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE and PROBATE CODE.

An organization is a person other than an individual.

So how was it created? see KRS 213.046 (1) and KRS 213.051.

It falls under administration of estates and trusts. see KRS 386.

What is your duties as registered agent of the "business trust", see KRS 14A-4

How do you fix it, see KRS 14A-4.

So let me summarize,

The Birth certificate represents an organization.
You are the agent of that entity.
you need a license to operate that agency.
when you register with the state, i.e. drivers license, voter registration, you then become the registered agent for service of process for the ENTITY.
Your residence is the registered office.(place of business).
You have an estate in the organization, but so does the "corporate state".
As agent, you are a creditor of the organization.

Okay I cant go on forever. Well I could, but, text limitation prevent me.

But I will say one more thing.
YOU can never be the debtor of the name, you are the creditor.
To understand this just read UCC 9-307.
By the way the United States, Inc. is the debtor. More specific, the chief executive office of the organization is where the debtor is located.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Thunders

Wow you joined the site just to post more of the Sovvie Woo that has been put to rest so many times it's not funny, please show me court cases where this holds up or a congressional law that says so..

Otherwise it's more woo..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Sorry this post made no sense whatsoever, on many levels.

The most glaring level is that you are clearly placing things in this as truth, but you don't know the truth and you aren't speaking it. You are stating things as fact without all the information...again. Just because YOU can't see the results of what has happened, does not mean it didn't happen.

And as far as mixing spirituality with real life, there is no distinction as all is connected and as one.

Your contrast is needed but it is a great sacrifice you are making, I hope you understand. By choosing to stay immersed in the system as if it still exists, you are in for a massive shock when it crumbles.

By going off what people tell you, or what you read of this topic instead of actually sitting down in a non-judgmental, non-prejudiced position in the heart-space to listen to the discussions, you are missing the point entirely, and will continue to until the decision is made to actually DO what I am suggesting, which is to sit down in a non-judgmental, non prejudiced position and let the information come to your heart-space. Nobody can ever explain this to you in a way that will suit you, until you let go. The walls of defense you have built up in your Ego-space will make this an impossible, insurmountable task until you let go of all the preconceived notions of what this is.

It really can't be done any other way.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Ok let me make it clearer for you..

According to the rules Heather Tucci seems to think are the ultimate in law, her filings are bogus.

She uses terminology in them that automatically invalidates them.

She promised every man woman and child on the planet 5 billion in gold, all she has done since is make excuses.

She has claimed the involvement of Aliens teleporting all of the worlds gold off planet, since I still have my ingots in my wall safe and they are still the same amount of gold as when I got them, this is a lie.

See above, but substitute Gold Eagles, Half Eagles and 1/4 Eagles from the early 1900's. All still there, all still in their little cases, no gold has been teleported.

She talks about BEing and DOing and encourages people to break the law. This is where i have a major problem.

There is nothing wrong with someone being spiritual, there is a HUGE problem trying to tie that into a scam.

Is that clear enough? If it isn't I can find an autistic child that may be able to put it in even simpler terms, I'm sure one of the girls can figure that out..

I happen to live in the REAL WORLD, you know with laws and people, and so far, not one person, industry, bank, government agency or whatever has given any of her "filings' the time of day.

So please, enough with the "you have to use your heart whatever to see this" show some SOLID documented proof that her filings have done ANYTHING, show a picture of this gold hoarde, or enough is enough..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by 7Thunders

Wow you joined the site just to post more of the Sovvie Woo that has been put to rest so many times it's not funny, please show me court cases where this holds up or a congressional law that says so..

Otherwise it's more woo..

Was it just me or did anyone else start banging their head on their desk muttering "not this again" over and over?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Okay. so I'm new to the debate and don't have an extensive knowledge of it, but I am eternally grateful to Vkey08 and the site owners for debunking some of the ridiculous notions that are filling peoples heads.

My 18 yr old daughter has a few friends who love to frequent this site and sadly it is this type of thing and the Freeman movement that they latch onto (it's a handy way of absolving all of their responsibilities) and I'm fed up telling them, that it just isn't true and pointing out to them the realities of life...yes I don't like paying tax, yes sometimes I hate getting up in the morning to go to work, but sadly to live in the world that we do, it is necessary.

I had a particularly bad argument with a 16 yr old about driving licenses and car insurance, road tax etc and he was so caught up in the Freeman argument that he had decided he was just going to break the law! I eventually had to point it out that without these things we would be living in a dangerous society with no accountability and of course no roads to drive your untaxed vehicle on and there would be no one to pay for them! and to be honest it really irked me that he would link me to threads on here about it.

Whilst my gripe was with the Freeman movement, I can see that this is a similar thing and it really is about absolving all of your personal responsibility, without any consequences, but sadly there are consequences so a big bravo to ATS for debunking this incredibly stupid belief that this stuff is actually true.

And next time I hear any of the teenagers blabbing on about "oh yeah, we don't have to pay for anything or declare who we are and the world will pay us a to live on the planet" I'll just link them to this and the other threads on the subject...that should shut them up..their beloved ATS agrees with me, the boring old fogey

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join