It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

You have yet to show in any way where the OPPT has the legal right to Forecolose on properties it never had deed or title to in the first place, or how they have the right to Foreclose upon the Government, and "shut down" every Government agency.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
Great thread OP. Id be more articulate and offer a great comment, but It's late in the land of Toast.

But anyways, as I said before: A scam is a scam. If such and such claims they have x amount of gold/precious metals they pilfered from the gov't, there has to be this undeniable proof:

A: Why is it not making headline news on both alternative and MSM

B: Where is the evidence that they have done such a "Foreclosure" (there has to be a pretty big paper trail, leaked dox, inside emails between parties involved)

C: Show me a person who completed their dox, filings, motions, whatever...with their compensation and testimony that this is a legit program.

Show me this evidence, those supporters of the OPTP alphabet soup, of someone becoming a "Freeman" and living their life in pleasure and freedom.

This stuff is coming. The push to get it mainstream is something that will take time to build up steam. Information is coming forthwith. Also, the purpose of the filings was to, in the language that these people know, do the work that needed to be done on the inside. It isn't for the regular people who are enslaved by it. Enforcement and major change is coming. I've said it before (and surprise, was attacked for it), the system is a shell without a power source right now, operating on thousands of years of built up momentum. But the more friction we the people (that's you, me, everyone that chooses to DO and BE) put against the old behemoth, the quicker the changes will happen. Up to now, the majority of the information was for the inside people, to let them know things are going to change. The rest is on its way on schedule, just like it was planned.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

They have the same right to foreclose upon as anyone else, which is no right at all. They made up their own laws, but then again so did everyone else.

Kinda sucks when someone makes up their own laws and then tries to tell you that you have to follow it no?
edit on 13-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Huggiesunrise

There is a poster talking about knowing the law as it has been written, getting law-books and developing an understanding of the process of courts. This is not a scam its education.

I have never discounted educating yourself on what the laws actually are, what my problem is with is a place like the One People's Public Trust claiming they have the authority to foreclose on the planet and sucking people into the sham.

Education is key, always.. The laws are on the books and if you know them and know how to use them LEGALLY then do so, noone is stopping you or putting that thought down. However, riding around with a license plate that states FREE REPUBLIC OF WEST WHATEVER will get you thrown in jail, providing a document that says you have diplomatic immunity vis the Republic of Texas will get you jailed, that's all this thread is about, the scam aspect of all this jeeze.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Exactly. "They" the DEBTORS made up the UCC (and other hidden systems which work agent-principal to the UCC) and created the free-will snare which allowed them to proceed. The OPPT simply used the very system that "they" created and turned it in upon itself. It is quite simple if you are able to conceptualize this in a multi-dimensional way. If you are only looking at this whole thing from a 3D, boots on the ground POV, you're not going to fully get it.

We are divine beings, and we extend beyond the 3rd. So do our adversaries. Once you can get past the scientific and reach into the reality that is spiritual (hard for many ATS'ers to do), you will see.

The game may involve people going to jail. The system has teeth. So what.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by vkey08

They have the same right to foreclose upon as anyone else, which is no right at all. They made up their own laws, but then again so did everyone else.

Kinda sucks when someone makes up their own laws and then tries to tell you that you have to follow it no?

when you sign a mortgage with the bank, you agree to allow them to foreclose if you default on your payment to them, that gives them that right. There's the difference..

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by HIWATT

thanks for posting that, it's the first i've ever seen it

(kinda wish you'd shared a link though)

it was my understanding such decisions were sent to ALL members via our mailboxes, has this changed ?

ugh, whether the policy has changed or not, i'll bid this thread adieu.
since someone finally posted it ... i have no good reason to defy their stated preference.

sure wish for some clarification on the 'notice to members' though ... when we weren't notified, how in the world are we supposed to know any different ????

i didn't get no message

and it was my thread!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
The game may involve people going to jail. The system has teeth. So what.

Ok, let me see if I'm understanding you correctly.

You are advocating playing a 'game' with the 'system' that could land people in jail?

Is that correct?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think we need to clarify, the OPPT is NOT part of the sovereign movement, but the two may share some techniques. Perhaps (more like, obviously) both parties may have realized the UCC is something much more than normal people who are outside of the system realize.

Second, we need to clarify that no MONEY is being scammed here, by OPPT. They want zero donations, and have warned on several instances that any website or person that is asking for donations in the name of OPPT is doing so fraudulently, or at least of their own accord for their own site or whatever agenda they have, benign or otherwise. They do not want or need any money.

Third, nobody in OPPT is suggesting people do something they do not feel they should be doing. In fact, the whole point is to DO and to BE as you see right and part of who you are. If you want to buck the system and show them you know the situation, then DO. If you prefer to sit back and watch the fireworks, fine. If you want to challenge the authorities or something, you're doing so at your own risk, as it has always been.

The OPPT is not a scam. It may be something you completely disagree with and you may have serious problems integrating and dealing with the higher dimensionality of the topic, and the prospect that all are equal, and the final prospect that we don't need government or controlling systems to run (ruin) our lives for us. But that doesn't make it a scam. It isn't a get-rich-quick scheme, nobody is after money, there is NO hierarchy and there is no alter agenda. In fact the whole purpose is to lay every single piece of truth on the table for all to see, so all can then make decisions in their life fully empowered with truth. If it doesn't resonate with you, fine. But at no point will you find the MILLIONS of interested people (after only a month and a half of being in existence to the public, mind you) worried about a scam.

I stress, trying to warn people away from this on the basis of it being a scam will not succeed. People are aware, People can see through the bs. Ask how many people believed one single word in the State of the Union address. People are awakening and they are realizing what the world really is. You will not be able to stop this. You can choose to leave your blinders on, or you can take them off.

Also, scaring people by warning of jail time, and trying to paint all of this as a dangerous thing will not stand. The truth will hunt you down and make you see things for what they really are. It is all game, one that the people will win.

Checkmate, cabal.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
It is quite simple if you are able to conceptualize this in a multi-dimensional way. If you are only looking at this whole thing from a 3D, boots on the ground POV, you're not going to fully get it.

I love these guys.

"IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE AS I SEE PUNY MORTAL"

True mental sophistication lies in taking something very complicated and make it easy to explain. It doesn't like in merely saying you understand very complicated things and the other does not.

So instead of telling us that you're right if only we could see how about you just lay it out for us?
edit on 13-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Yeah if only they actually gave you anything in the first place, or actually had to lend anything. Thin air, all of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

I love these guys.

"IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE AS I SEE PUNY MORTAL"

True mental sophistication lies in taking something very complicated and make it easy to explain. It doesn't like in merely saying you understand very complicated things and the other does not.

So instead of telling us that you're right if only we could see how about you just lay it out for us?

I will lay it out for you.

YOU ARE FREE.

That's it. The rest is up to you. The "system" has just been noticed through the proper channels (as apparently they devised it that way) via the OPPT's filings, but you've always been free. The system simply wasn't noticed so when you tried to BE free, you were oppressed. That will come to an end.

Please do not misconstrue my way of talking as a form of speaking down to you. We are truly all equal. I am just trying to walk around and pry people's eyes open. To a fault! I shouldn't do it but I feel compelled by spirit to wake people up, even if I'm screaming like a drill sergeant sometimes. I want to see nobody left behind, not one. And I'll take my karmic penalties for being aggressive about it when the time comes.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So when exactly did these retards get my consent for representing me? They claim to represent me but I have not agreed to any of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Ok. I have more questions.

Why use the word "apparently" when describing the way the system is set up? If you are willing to go to jail for the belief shouldn't you be sure that is the way it is setup?

And if everyone one is free, how can some be left behind?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
So when exactly did these retards get my consent for representing me? They claim to represent me but I have not agreed to any of it.

What are you talking about? Do you claim to instead be a DEBTOR? I am not understanding. The only representation is for all the people, equally. In the best interest of everyone, equally. Do you not want to be equal?

And why do they deserve the verbal abuse?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Because free will is what is left. The whole concept is that by your own free will you can now do what you want. If you want to, because you now know the system exists the way it does, reattach to the system by your own free will, I suppose that would be possible.

I say apparently because for most people, they have no idea. We, as slaves of the system were NOT meant to know how this thing works! But some people figured it out. Some have bucked the system.

Also, this whole thing about "what about jail",..let's stop that. You do what you feel is right in your BEing, and DO what you want to do. Also, why should people be afraid of jail when all they are trying to do is assert who they are? Its a fear tactic. I choose love over fear. Please do not misconstrue the OPPT actions with the sovereign citizen et al action. Clearly if you are playing their game, and play wrong, you'll go to jail. OPPT documents do not play this game. They end the game.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I wanted to add, this is starting to gather mainstream attention. There was a discussion (which should be posted with a link later once it is archived) that took place on a morning show on FM radio, in a big city during rush hour morning traffic.

Also, the blogtalk radio show discussions are up to and beyond 200,000 LIVE listeners, and many hundreds of thousands more downloaded or streamed playbacks. IF the info did not resonate with We the People, it would not have grown exponentially as it has. Truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

when you sign a mortgage with the bank, you agree to allow them to foreclose if you default on your payment to them, that gives them that right. There's the difference..

Who said that? Who said that by signing a piece of paper I agree to anything, sounds like a made up rule to me. Moreover at what point did the banks come into ownership of anything in the first place? Who gave them the power to claim ownership of something? Sounds like that was made up too.

So the bank bought the land from someone, and he bought it from someone and he bought it from someone, all the way back until you reach the first 'owner.' Who did he buy it from? Sounds like he simply just said the land was his and we all believed him. I think the banks are receiving stolen property because no one ever actually owned any land in the first place, they just pissed on a tree and claimed that meant it belonged to them.

Contrary to popular belief planting a flag on something does not mean it belongs to you, it just means you planted a flag on something.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

They claim to represent everyone equally. Last I checked that would include me if I'd consent. I've never given any consent to anyone. As far as equality goes my opinion of it isn't relevant.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You are the one that posted people could go to jail playing this game and then stated "so what". So that opened it up for discussion.

What I don't understand is if this is supposed to break the system and free everyone how can someone "reattach" to the system?

Seems there is a lot of double speak going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join