It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here's one I hadn't seen before today, but it's along the same vein as The One People's Trust, it's called

The Republic for the United States of America

Apparently a gentleman named James Timothy Turner, has proclaimed himself President of the Republic, and is going around the nation on a State of the Union tour. He claims that his is the legitimate government and the Federal Government in Washington is the Corporate Government (we've all heard this before) and he's trying to recruit as many people as he can into his new Republic.

They even have a snazzy webpage Here

However, like most of these movements, Mr Turner has his own set of problems, this is from September of last year.

Tim Turner, former director of Franklin County Emergency Management, was indicted last month by a federal grand jury in Montgomery, Ala., for a series of tax crimes stemming from his proclaiming himself “President” of a sovereign citizen group. The jury in the Middle District of Alabama on Sept. 18 charged James Timothy Turner, 56, of Ozark, Ala., with conspiracy to defraud the United States, attempting to pay taxes with fictitious financial instruments

Source

So here we go again, we have on one hand, the One People's Trust foreclosing on just about anything they can think of, burying everyone in a ton of dubious paperwork, you can read some of their filings Here beware though it sends you a PDF just for going to the site, a PDF stating that which they did and supposedly stand for. And on the other hand, Mr Turner floating around claiming to be the President of the Republic of the United States.

It cannot be said enough, we are all upset and frustrated by our government, we have had enough of it, that should be a constant at this point, and I have given a lot of years of service to my country, not in the military but in civilian service, I have stood up for people's rights for as long as I can remember, and will continue to do so as long as I can breathe. But this is the wrong way to go about it, we need to do things the way the framers intended, peacefully and with enough support, a Constitutional Convention.. That's the only way to effect change.. and make it worth anything.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
OK op

This is how I see this in very basic terms.

Your basically saying that some of the people in these groups are scam people "Yes"

If the answer is "yes" what are your thoughts on what your own government does and how they scam not a few people but the 313,914,040 people that reside in the US.

Judge these minority to be left wing and the right wing will do the governments dirty work by stamping these people out.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So what your saying is from the moment I was born I agreed to this social contract ? with out my consent.

I have heard the "if you do not like it leave" branded around far too often these days and feel it is very much a excuse from people to show free will.

Here is a thought.

What about when I was born and was entered into a "world contract" and my aim was not to consume or pay taxes but to fight against government tyranny, social inequality and to protect this planet with any means possible.

If the above was the case of every new born how different would our planet be I wonder ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

So what your saying is from the moment I was born I agreed to this social contract ? with out my consent.

Correct. You never "consented" to be born in the first place.

I have heard the "if you do not like it leave" branded around far too often these days and feel it is very much a excuse from people to show free will.

I'm not sure what you mean.

Here is a thought.

What about when I was born and was entered into a "world contract" and my aim was not to consume or pay taxes but to fight against government tyranny, social inequality and to protect this planet with any means possible.

If the above was the case of every new born how different would our planet be I wonder ?

It would probably look a lot like the "Mad Max" movies.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
OK op

This is how I see this in very basic terms.

Your basically saying that some of the people in these groups are scam people "Yes"

If the answer is "yes" what are your thoughts on what your own government does and how they scam not a few people but the 313,914,040 people that reside in the US.

Judge these minority to be left wing and the right wing will do the governments dirty work by stamping these people out.

I have stated a few times over and over in this thread and elsewhere on site that I concur that the current government is corrupt, it needs some shaking up and we need to stand and let them know that. In fact i know i've stated numerous times on this site and even in this thread exactly how, as citizens we can effect change, and make it work, it's called a Constitutional Convention, and it can be convened with 38 state legislatures voting to have one. It's legal, it's binding and most of all, it's peaceful.

I have no love for the current government we have, I gave the best years of my life to them, and while it was a paycheck, it was increasingly difficult to do my job as time went on, nowadays I'm a desk jockey due to injury, and help people that have had their rights violated by anyone, including the government/police (I don't wanna tell you how many times I've almost come to blows with the TSA and even cuffed a few of them for being total twits and trying to feel people up) so I get it, 100%, but trying something illegal to fight what is perceived illegality is only going to get you in more trouble, remember the saying: Two wrongs do not a right make.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by judus

Correct. You never "consented" to be born in the first place.

I'm not sure what you mean.

Here is a thought.

It would probably look a lot like the "Mad Max" movies.

I meant that the Government shows you have free will by saying that "if you do not like it then go" but really you are that deep in the system and have lived a certain way of life for such a long time it would be very hard to do.

Do you really think that it would be like Mad Max
Surely as a race we have come further than that ! then again maybe you are correct for a start they are too many of us on this rock.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Wifibrains

I was thinking the same thing. I felt the opposition to this in other threads. Not only to the OPPT, but to the very idea of being free from the system......very strange behaviour indeed. Better the devil you know I guess.

It's called "the social contract," and every society has one. If you do not like the one your society is founded on, you are free to seek out a society that is more to your liking. (Unless you live in North Korea, in which case you leave at your own peril.)

So going by your logic, why must I leave my current place of residents to do so? Because we are not FREE to do so here. Why? Because the system believes it owns everything and does not want people to be dependent outside of it.

I'd like to find something more to my liking right here where I am now and so would the majority I'd guess. If i cant do that and you cant, we are not free. We allow ourselves to be manipulated by a few, live in a rat race, so the few turn our energy into mega riches for themselves, and, all the while the few are tweaking the treadmill so the rat race is evermore inclining and becoming more difficult to stay on the straight and narrow. Just enough crime to have just enough police to be able to control the people while we bugger them.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
To be honest, I stopped following this story half way through the first page of the first document I read of there's. It sounded like a bunch of new age rhetoric and very little like a binding legal document lol. That and David Icke and the "Divine Cosmos" people got behind it.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
To be honest, I stopped following this story half way through the first page of the first document I read of there's. It sounded like a bunch of new age rhetoric and very little like a binding legal document lol. That and David Icke and the "Divine Cosmos" people got behind it.

Maybe we need some New age rhetoric ? do you want to continue with the way things are in the world at the moment ?

You mention David Icke why ? what has he got to do with the OP straight away you have made a uniformed decision to brand the group left wing nuts with out the the proper facts. I do not know much about the OP and due to that will not make a presumption after only reading the first page.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Maybe we need some New age rhetoric ? do you want to continue with the way things are in the world at the moment ?

You mention David Icke why ? what has he got to do with the OP straight away you have made a uniformed decision to brand the group left wing nuts with out the the proper facts. I do not know much about the OP and due to that will not make a presumption after only reading the first page.

Icke has supported the One People's Trust apparently, although i have yet to find a statement form him on that fact, so I left it out, however, the Ashtar Command site (can we say Galactic Federation of Light) has a large commentary on this, and they do actively support this foreclosure movement on the Governments of the World.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Konoyaro

I understand the SS movement viewpoint thoroughly. Thinking that the government shouldn't be able to tell you what to do is quite different than them. That's just called an anarchist or a minarchist. Most anarchists have the mental capacity to understand they do not live in that world.

The SS movement thinks that they can drive around without a license, not pay taxes, not pay speeding tickets, (plus many other things) and that it is perfectly legal due to whatever the supreme court case they mis-interepreted. They are crazy.

edit on 13-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I have no desire to continue the way we seem to be at this time. I would welcome something different, as long as it was well defined, transparent, healthy change that was from beginning to end truthful, this however, is not it.

I don't remember branding anyone anything nor calling anyone a left wing nut. I simply stated that by my estimation after reading the first page from TOPR it seemed like complete and total nonsense and lacked any merit because it was worded like a framework for ascension and not a legally binding document.

David Icke and David Wilcock have been reporting on news from their insider "Drake" and the coming of mass arrests of international bankers and dishonest and rogue government for quite some time now and have both pointed to TOPR as being part of that plan of action, which is why I mentioned it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

I understand the SS movement viewpoint thoroughly. Thinking that the government shouldn't be able to tell you what to do is quite different than them. That's just called an anarchist or a minarchist. Most anarchists have the mental capacity to understand they do not live in that world.

The SS movement thinks that they can drive around without a license, not pay taxes, not pay speeding tickets, (plus many other things) and that it is perfectly legal due to whatever the supreme court case they mis-interepreted. They are crazy.

Yes ok, they claim they are freemen based on their interpretation of the legal system, I guess that leads to trouble as they don't control it. Still those things you call anarchist or a minarchist are not any one of those things if they do not take it in to practice, those who do, I gotta hand it to them, they got balls.

Regarding the second paragraph:
They are crazy it the respect that they claim it from some obscure legal reasoning. However they can drive around and not pay taxes, that is exactly what they do but someone keeps interrupting them. There is no paper preventing them only other humans, those humans in turn though thinks a paper is preventing them from permitting "crimes" when they are really only responsible themselves, strange that magical paper and ink.
edit on 13/2/2013 by Konoyaro because: added magical paper stuff

edit on 13/2/2013 by Konoyaro because: all=call

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Why do all of the bad videos come from Atlanta???

On topic:

For years now I have watched all of these various sovereign citizens threads play out basically the same way. Several people trying, largely in vain, to explain why it's a very, very, very bad idea for anyone to seek to play this particular game - as it won't end well in almost all cases - and can risk not just your financial well being, but your literal freedom ( And more as I will explain momentarily ) - a small group of people adamantly defending the concept and always armed with dozens of blogs and Youtube videos ( all of which are BS or misleading ) and using emotionally triggering terms, such as "asleep" and "sheeple" - and a few folks new to the subject who are caught in the middle and seeking to discern.

I speak, now, to this last group.

Here is the only reason you need to know this is not anything to honestly consider. The FBI classifies them as domestic terrorists. Let me put that into ATS-centric terms. Those hyperbolic fears some folks have, about Big Brother coming, arresting them without warrant, and taking them off to some Arab prison to be tortured and have zero legal recourse? Here's a hint. FEMA won't be doing it anytime soon. But getting oneself labeled as a domestic terrorist makes is very, very possible.

For years this was usually the conversation ender. But I think the folks who push this false and very tempting scam noticed that, lately, a lot of Americans aren't just saying they're not afraid of the law any longer - many are openly making direct threats against it.

This is, IMO, an opportunity for con artists - because now they can hijack the Second Amendment fervor to their own ends. When I brought the FBI up to the member who came to ATS trying to sell this bill of goods he really surprised me by becoming indignant and stating, in so many words, that he is not a coward and that the FBI and the law are of no concern to him. A third party may well see this as passion and it might end up being the deciding factor in a decision. This scam is tailor made to ride the coattails of anti government sentiment. I mean what could be more seductive? Hey man... not only is that government you're mad at illegitimate. But they, in fact, owe you billions of dollars! All you have to do is be brave enough to stand up to them and they will buckle beneath the weight of your awesomeness!"

And Vkey is right. When you question them about the numerous people sitting in prison over this junk? They always shrug and say "Oh, well the way we do it is slightly different I think. I don't know about that guy first hand. But if he went to jail for doing this? It means he did it wrong, or he caved in at some point and allowed the law to have authority over him. You can never allow them legal authority over you. Never!"

If something sounds to good to be true? 'Nuff said.

Of course there are people who are simply going to say "Gee, another MOD came in here to shill and debunk! THIS MUST BE REAL!" I can only add "Or, Heff came in because he doesn't want to see anybody sucked into something that they're going to deeply regret later on." If I don't speak now, my conscience would bother me if any ATSer did end up in a Federal prison or a target of extraordinary rendition.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This thread reeks of disinformation and ignorance.

The problem is none of this ever happened, we are still the same country, albeit with some issues that need resolving, that we were when we formed in the late 1700's, we are still a Republic, and we are still a nation of laws.

HAHAHAHA. Jesus Christ please someone help me. Really OP, REALLY? "Some issues need resolving" What a huge load of BS. Look at NDAA, NDRP and the 30,000 drones over us skies approved by Congress. This country is heading towards an Orwellian nightmare, if you can't see it, well, honestly it doesn't really matter, were all screwed.

Furthermore, "The secret banking cabal" Actually, it's just called Central Banking
does hold power over countries, including the US. People in this country don't understand the Federal Reserve, and some think their "too stupid" to understand the economy. These people piss me off. People who think their stupid and through their laziness they don't want to improve themselves. Filth, all filth. Worst then the god damn boomers.

We can all put on our Tin Foil hats and yell "banking cabal" like Alex Jones and hurt the cause, or you can simply understand how the Federal Reserve works and how it's systematically robbing everyone in this country through a Ponzi Scheme.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm one of those people that flagged this before there were any replies. I was thinking of replying but I couldn't think of anything constructive to say.

But when your only tool is a hammer everything starts to look like a nail (conspiracy site conspiracies)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Also OP, watch this video.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, I have to say this thread and its subject has been a real eye opener!

First of all I've seen british judges arrested using these laws, GO LOOK ON YOUTUBE PEOPLE. Thats assuming they havent removed the vids. I even watched one judge arrest HIMSELF when it was explained to him how he was braking the law by enforcing illegal CORPORATE law.
I've watched Police (UK) back down when faced with REAL COMMON LAW.

OP, like others on here I think you have and agenda.

To the site owners.
I wont be back, other than to see how this thread is dealt with. And you can rest assured I will be spreading the word. ATS has revealed what it truly is and to all of you who decide to stay I suggest you look closely at who is saying what in this thread and remember them.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

When born in society there are certain obligations that come with it. There is a reason why these sovereign citizens do not denounce their citizenship. They want to stay in the USA, reap all the benefits and pay no taxes and not follow the laws to their liking.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join