It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I am with you on this !

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Someone call the Intergalactic police Baby Fark McGee-zax is on the loose, and he has a TON of space cash! If we dont pass this test we wont be allowed into the federation of planets, maybe the one peoples trust can help us

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Laws and courts are nothing more than a bunch of people who've agreed to believe they have power. The only power a law has comes from those who believe that the law has power, without those who believe in it the law cannot be enforced. Power resides in the person, not law, today many people give their power to the fiction they believe in and term law.

In the middle east much of the population believes in sharia law and so they use their own individual power to enforce it. In the US people believe that the constitution and thereby laws created by congress are somehow binding and therefore they band together and hurt people who don't believe the same. It is not the law that enslaves people, but the people who believe in it. The truth is that none of these laws actually exist, they are figments of the imagination that don't exist in the real world.

If there are so called "Sovereign Citizens" making up their own rules to combat the made up rules of others then they are simply mirroring what the rest of the world is already doing. The made up rules of the US combat the made up rules of China while the made up rules of France combat the made up rules of Malian insurgents. A nation is nothing more than a collection of people who agree to believe that the rules that make up said nation exist.

That's the power of belief, the world's most powerful nations today are nothing without those who believe in them.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Depends on what kinds of contracts you are talking about, business to business, and person to business, yes and those are governed by a code
hmmmm, last i checked that 'code' is the same UCC everyone is talking about, eh ??

so let me get this straight ... all people (Americans) are unvoluntarily subject to this New Deal 'contract' that supercedes our birth and exists in continuum so long as the US exists ??

so, if we are party to the first part, how can we not be party to second part ??
UCC exemption.
does the same code apply or not ?
edit on 13-2-2013 by Honor93 because: format

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Well put! The only problem with all of these sharia laws and constitutions and whatnot is that they claim authority over me in some way but in my version of "government" I only claim authority over myself and everyone else can go burn witches, as long as the witches agreed to that sort of competition of course,wouldn't be no sport otherwise would it?
So what gave the previous governments or people, I should say, the right to claim authority of me? It would seem reasonable for me to want independence instead of reliance after you have learned to take care of yourself, which is the parents concern. But no apparently I still need a parent to care for me (reminds me of the recent chris rock video) until the day I die, what sort of life is that.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
See, you can't do that. You can't disallow a topic and ban it from discussion on ATS, and then write up a thread demonizing them.

Let the information come out. It is coming. Let the chips fall where they may. Once all the information is out, THEN you can make informed decisions.

I'm firm on what I believe and know, the I AM that is me sees right through what is happening on this forum. And, let me add, taking folks who are in favor of OPPT and then pulling their comments off for whatever reason is only solidifying the unfair stance ATS is putting on this. This is all unprecendented, and all very new age. But new age doesn't mean wrong. Everything is new, everything deserves to be fleshed out and observed for what it is.

BTW, the "What the FUQ" movie that covers the Australian government issue with a similar solution the OPPT took, is out and available for view. Perhaps watching the story of that will give more light to this complex situation.

I told you I will be dark on the subject until more info comes out, but for the love of Pete and fairness, why create demonizing threads when we are all told to NOT discuss it? Come on!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Konoyaro

Nothing gives anyone the 'right' to claim authority over you, there is no such thing as a 'right' in the manner that it is used by American law. People believe they have authority over you and so they force you to follow their authority either by force of mind or force of action. Even still you remain the ultimate authority over yourself, though they may attempt to frighten you into falling in line you can still disobey.

The only true authority over anyone is nature. While a nation is nothing more than a conjuring of the imagination, nature actually exists. The laws of physics are enforced regardless if anyone believes in them or not, the code of laws are only enforced if they are believed in.

While it is absolutely up to your own personal authority to decide if you choose to go it alone or seek the assistance of others, I believe in nature it is beneficial to help each other out, not by force, but by choice. Essentially you live your life however you see fit and I live mine however I see fit, but I'd be happy to help you accomplish certain things because four hands can do more than two and if I help you from time to time perhaps you'll find it worth your while to help me out from time to time as well. To me there is no need to force people to work together, because the choice to help each other out is the naturally beneficial choice. The more you help me the more I can help you, the more we help them the more they can help us.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The oppt doesn't work correctly on commerce principals, merely because they are claiming liens on things they do not own, in lieu for a group or people that are not them. That would be stealing. They claim offense without mediation and skip directly to just "owning" everything. Also the movement "head" has said in several interviews that they've filed everything they could possibly file and calls for people to just "act" sovereign.

This is highly irresponsible.

but so is the OP. The OP is lumping together several groups together and calling them conmen and this is simply not the case. other mods come on here and say "vast majority" or " most of the time" does not work out. This is not the case. If it was they would have linked an article showing hundreds of thousands of arrests not "leaders" or named advocates of the sov movement. Whats so sad is ats is degraded into vary few mature individuals and those who haven't lived long enough to know you don't need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing.

What is true is if you DO misuse the law and you DO misuse commercial processes in an attempt to claim things that are not yours you will make it to a jail cell FASTER then if you had pointed a gun at a teller and said trick or treat, because the ones who misuse it on a daily basis against you have the keys to the jailhouse.

There is a poster talking about knowing the law as it has been written, getting law-books and developing an understanding of the process of courts. This is not a scam its education.

The sovereign movement stinks of a get rich quick, but the awful truth is foolish and greedy and the desperate are going to twist the truth of these principals so they can get ahead and unfortunately those few go to jail. Deservedly so. The unfortunate part is that it paints the rest of them pink and the other baboons don't like pink.

The movement doesn't like infighting either no "group" is perfect and really.. like spirituality the study of truth is a singular process that cannot be taken under the prejudices of another. The law is the law whats wonderful about the UCC, commerce, and the sovereign movement in my life is that ive been able to get greedy loan sharks off my back and off the backs of those I love I don't care about some silly revolution I don't care about the dis info this site is clearly advocating with its "False flags" on the topic.

Vkey, isnt going to save anyone with this thread because the people who know what their doing are doing it and the people not taking risks aren't going to take any. Getting pats on the back from mods is all well and good... but it should be intensely alarming to get it when you've so widely written off and thusly shilled to get it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Precisely , it's simple isn't. Some greedy human really messed humanity up early in our history and we have suffered since, took a long long time to come to this realization, but we are close now to self sovereignty and voluntary co-operation. So weird that it has taken so much time to go where we have been all time, we just have to seize it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by HIWATT

If it's been established by the owners of this site that this topic is forbidden now, then it should apply to both sides of the coin.

No. The intent of the ban was to prevent ATS from lending material support to a criminal enterprise.

Really?

Originally posted by Crakeur Recently, this site started seeing posts regarding The One People’s Public Trust (TOPPT). After one lengthy discussion, located here, the owners and administrators of ATS have decided to close down any future discussion on the topic as it was deemed to be nothing more than a new age scam.

ANY FUTURE DISCUSSION

Not my words. Crakeurs.

The fact that this thread has been allowed to stand, despite clear direction by the owners here, is evidence to everyone reading how duplicitous and hypocritical ATS really is.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
See, you can't do that. You can't disallow a topic and ban it from discussion on ATS, and then write up a thread demonizing them.

Let the information come out. It is coming. Let the chips fall where they may. Once all the information is out, THEN you can make informed decisions.

I'm firm on what I believe and know, the I AM that is me sees right through what is happening on this forum. And, let me add, taking folks who are in favor of OPPT and then pulling their comments off for whatever reason is only solidifying the unfair stance ATS is putting on this. This is all unprecendented, and all very new age. But new age doesn't mean wrong. Everything is new, everything deserves to be fleshed out and observed for what it is.

BTW, the "What the FUQ" movie that covers the Australian government issue with a similar solution the OPPT took, is out and available for view. Perhaps watching the story of that will give more light to this complex situation.

I told you I will be dark on the subject until more info comes out, but for the love of Pete and fairness, why create demonizing threads when we are all told to NOT discuss it? Come on!

The reasoning from the OP was given a few pages back, as was what a forum moderator and the site owner said on the subject. You're not required to like what rules they set forth, but if you want to continue to use these forums, I'd follow their rules if I were you.

The OPPT is a scam, and anything promoting the use of it by members here is nothing more than a promotion that will get people in trouble. Discussion of it is fine, promotion of it as legit is just stupid.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

reply to post by HIWATT

If it's been established by the owners of this site that this topic is forbidden now, then it should apply to both sides of the coin.

No. The intent of the ban was to prevent ATS from lending material support to a criminal enterprise.

Really?

Originally posted by Crakeur Recently, this site started seeing posts regarding The One People’s Public Trust (TOPPT). After one lengthy discussion, located here, the owners and administrators of ATS have decided to close down any future discussion on the topic as it was deemed to be nothing more than a new age scam.

ANY FUTURE DISCUSSION

Not my words. Crakeurs.

The fact that this thread has been allowed to stand, despite clear direction by the owners here, is evidence to everyone reading how duplicitous and hypocritical ATS really is.

You're picking and choosing to fit your complaint. This was clarified shortly after, saying that threads promoting it will be put in the hoax bin, where it belongs.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Konoyaro

I think misunderstanding played a big role in our past, even as it does today. One of the biggest problems here is that, while our understanding grows, we know virtually nothing about our universe. If you imagine an infant trying to run a major corporation than you can see what we've done to ourselves by electing people, who know virtually nothing about their surroundings, to govern their surroundings. How can we govern something we know nothing about? The reason the economy is falling apart, the reason we have so much theft and murder is because we simply don't know what we're doing, the leaders many choose to believe in have no idea how to run the world, neither does anyone else.

We are simply not smart enough to tell others what to do with their lives. Nature created nuclear fusion before even the first breath of life. All of our inventions are inspired by nature, all we've learned comes from nature. Nature has all the answers, what a mistake it was to try and guide our own teacher.

So many seem to feel that the universe would just fall apart if we weren't here to guide it, but nature worked just fine until we came along to screw things up. Nature can take care of itself, always has, but we not only screw up the balance in nature, but also plummeted our own lives into ruin with our misguided attempts to rule as gods. Let nature take the role of god and king and you will find that everything works as perfectly as it always had before.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by HIWATT

reply to post by HIWATT

Really?

ANY FUTURE DISCUSSION

Not my words. Crakeurs.

You're picking and choosing to fit your complaint. This was clarified shortly after, saying that threads promoting it will be put in the hoax bin, where it belongs.

How am I picking and choosing?

That's a DIRECT QUOTE

And I did read Crakeur's entire post and saw the comment regarding HOAX disposal... so .... why is this not in the HOAX bin?

Because of what I said in my last post. That's why.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You're not required to like what rules they set forth, but if you want to continue to use these forums, I'd follow their rules if I were you.

THEY AREN'T EVEN FOLLOWING THEIR OWN RULES !

Anyway. I'm not sitting still about it. I'm not really here or there on the actual topic, but the least they can do is follow their own protocol if they want us to.

That's all I have to say. You guys have a good day.

edit on 13-2-2013 by HIWATT because: edit

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

ty for your excellent forum board this an eye opener like no other

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

thanks for posting that, it's the first i've ever seen it

(kinda wish you'd shared a link though)

it was my understanding such decisions were sent to ALL members via our mailboxes, has this changed ?

ugh, whether the policy has changed or not, i'll bid this thread adieu.
since someone finally posted it ... i have no good reason to defy their stated preference.

sure wish for some clarification on the 'notice to members' though ... when we weren't notified, how in the world are we supposed to know any different ????

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The reasoning from the OP was given a few pages back, as was what a forum moderator and the site owner said on the subject. You're not required to like what rules they set forth, but if you want to continue to use these forums, I'd follow their rules if I were you.

The OPPT is a scam, and anything promoting the use of it by members here is nothing more than a promotion that will get people in trouble. Discussion of it is fine, promotion of it as legit is just stupid.

Discussion IS promotion, do you see? I can discuss everything they do, everything I've researched (now at the 12hour mark on radio discussions where I have taken notes, written threads asking for clarification, etc), and I'll be attacked because I do not believe it to be a hoax, not one bit. I believe it to be quite possibly the greatest achievement humanity has EVER accomplished over the cabal and dark forces (I'll call them Ankle Biters) that (used to) rule this planet, and others.

There is no discussion without promotion. Unless of course it is demonizing them for what they are doing.

Remember something though. The whole point of the OPPT is to return the power to the people. All of you, all equally. If you've got a problem with that, maybe its time to assess why you have a problem with that. Now if you have a problem with HOW they are claiming it was done, that brings up a whole other issue. They claim it because everything is a corporation (governments and such), and as such they used the UCC (which through their claim and experience they say it is the nexus point for commerce and action within), and that's where a lot of people get tripped up (but I understand it now after being immersed for a while.) Other issues are that they "seized assets",... well that was after a ton of unrebutted filings deeming the DEBTORS (the enslaving corporations posing as government or other agencies) were the root cause.

It all started with the LEGIT, real, and very true AG Treasury Paradigm Report, where their findings proved the corruption. The seizing was just the reacquisition of stolen property of the people equally. The OPPT made a catch 22 situation in the filings, which is why the remain unrebutted, they say. The catch 22 was that in order for these DEBTORS to rebut, they would first have to prove they aren't corporations. Which they cannot do. They are. You (the lot of you that have attacked me for saying they ARE corporations) will all soon understand exactly this. But the whole thing gets pretty messy if you deny the simple truths that we have all been enslaved by a system that steals our consent, and removes our free will from most things.

Look around, do you see a functional human society! Hell no! You see a dysfunctional society that is trying its very best to survive, to look normal, and to hide its horrible scars and open wounds, while puppet masters screw around behind the curtain and hoard everything the planet has to offer. Screw that!

So much for going dark. If you get to talk about it, so do I. You can't pick and choose what's right to discuss and then allow a one-sided talk about it. Either we go quiet on the issue entirely (including all accusations and related attacks), or we flesh it out once and for all. Rip the bandaid off, or keep it on. No messing around either way.

Oh and by the way, if any of you (the runners of ATS) have a problem with the truth and discussion of it, ban me now. I want no part of a society that will let a discussion occur on only one side. It isn't right, and it isn't fair for anybody. We either talk about it, or we go all dark (until the rest of the information comes, which won't be long I promise all of you.)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Prove to me that the OPPT is mentioned anywhere in here. I think you just lumped the two together.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by vkey08

Depends on what kinds of contracts you are talking about, business to business, and person to business, yes and those are governed by a code
hmmmm, last i checked that 'code' is the same UCC everyone is talking about, eh ??

so let me get this straight ... all people (Americans) are unvoluntarily subject to this New Deal 'contract' that supercedes our birth and exists in continuum so long as the US exists ??

so, if we are party to the first part, how can we not be party to second part ??
UCC exemption.
does the same code apply or not ?
edit on 13-2-2013 by Honor93 because: format

I guess the problem is that there are different laws for different situations.

The OPPT is trying to say that they now own every government and bank on the planet because they filed these UCC papers what Heather doesn't state is that in every single case (i cant look them all up right now, I've seen them on the Opt-in site as examples but they are just one of many) the courts have nullified every filing they have made, as there was no contract between OPPT and any of these organizations.

So you have a set of Criminal Laws that govern the big things, stuff that's illegal and we all concur is illegal.
Then there are the civil laws, that govern everything from trash pickup to how tall your grass can be in the summer, these laws are also to be followed, but are not inclusive of the Uniform Commercial Code which only governs transactions between corporations OR the purchase of goods and services from a corporation or person.

Mainly however it's more of the former, corporation to corporation regulations that govern how they can collect money etc, Banks use it to govern how they lend, and foreclose etc, and even then, there are Foreclosure laws that supersede the UCC in every state, so it tends to get a wee bit confusing.

Now the problem is the OPPT like most Sovereigns cling to a misconception started by the Congress granting Washington DC a limited amount of "home rule" they twist it to mean that the Federal Government ONLY operates in DC, and if you live out of DC you aren't ruled by the Government. This simply isn't true. No matter what way you cut it.

The Constitution governs how laws are written and enforced, that document is a framework, in the end, even if it takes 10 years, or 25 years, they do end up weeding out laws that are blatantly Unconstitutional, however, declaring yourself Sovereign and stating you don't have to follow the laws, is not the way to go. Filing a ton of documents with fancy sounding names like Demand Police and State (A portion I love from that one here

I have knowingly, willingly and intentionally instructed all my agents, employees, work associates, and family who have come to me with a report that a [man/woman], whether [he/she] is impersonating a public officer or not, claiming to record their calls and then making threats of various future “actions” and spewing alphabets such as “FBI” to intimidate them to answer questions, I have instructed them to inform said [man/woman] and her accomplices, that they will happily return calls, consent to recordings, and comply with all official written requests from public officers, officials, or persons as soon as said officers, officials or persons provide verifiable proof and documentation as demanded in #1-38 below;

Will just get you laughed at by the authorities at the least, and will make you the target of an investigation at the most.

Different codes/laws for different situations, that's how it's always been, it's not going to magically change just because everyone wants it to.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join