It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

I'm sorry but they way you keep talking is very similar to that of a cult member. It's kind of creepy actually.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No worries thanks for the heads up. There is truth hidden all over the place .I don't agree with everyone 100% because we all can be wrong. What he says in the video makes sense. That is why everyone bailed out the banks and car companies and pay off the federal reserve. They have a pool of workers to grab money from and this scheme is repeated throughout the world. Even Canada gave money to GM why I don't know. We are all commodities. So we are not free, we just think we are. It is a pretty big jail. You can almost say that the country Greece has no more collateral left. They have borrowed more than the population is worth.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

I don't recall ever signing any "social contract" or actually ever even seeing one to be able to read it and see what it was all about. Who drafts this "social contract"? Do you still have a copy of the one you signed? Maybe you can scan and upload it so I can see exactly what it is.

Why am I not surprised that I need to explain the concept of the social contract on ATS? It's really quite simple: every society, and not just human ones, have rules of social interaction. Human behavior is more complex than that of other primates, and therefore requires more explicit rules in the form of laws. Every human society has some variation on a handful of themes.

When you drew your first breath, entirely without informed consent on your part, you were automatically enrolled in the contract which we share with our nearest cousins, the chimpanzees. It has never been put into writing, but if you feel it necessary, it goes like this:

Your Parents, hereafter known as "the Party of the First Part," hereby agree with you, the Child, hereafter known as "the Party of the Second Part," to provide goods and services to the Party of the Second part, specifically including, but not limited to:

1) Food
2 ) Shelter
3) Emotional support
4) Sufficient education to survive in society and the world at large.

In exchange and consideration thereof, the Party of the Second Part hereby agrees to provide to the Party of the First Part, at minimum but not limited to:

1) Honor
2) Respect
3) Obedience.

This initial contract was forced upon you without your consent. It is also forced upon chimpanzees at birth. In one famous incident, a mother chimpanzee went a little funny in the head and ate her children. The other chimpanzees bound together as a social unit and pelted the deranged chimp with sticks and feces, forcing her to flee the community.

Every society is bound by an unwritten social contract that justifies its system of creating laws, which are made at a higher level of cognition. There are elemental factors necessary to a functioning society. Labor must be shared. Food must be distributed. Various types of leadership roles must be apportioned. There must be limitations on the type of interpersonal interactions that are allowed, or at least appropriate channels created for them. Monkeys take turn grooming one another. It is a keystone of primate society which an individual rejects at their own risk.

You might imagine that it is possible to have a society without any form of social contract. You would be wrong. Even societies that appear to be completely lawless from the outside are bound by some form of social contract or they would not be a functional society. Ironically, seemingly lawless societies often have the most rigid social codes. Would you like to live the carefree life of a biker? Guess what: there are strict rules about how and where to wear your colors, how you distribute profits from your ventures and who you are permitted to, erm, engage in congress with. If you wear a merit badge you haven't earned, cheat your brothers of their share of the loot or sleep with Boss Man's woman, you will find these infractions rapidly and violently enforced.

If you think that having to provide a fair exchange of goods or services, that is, paying for stuff, is tyranny, you clearly have no idea what tyranny is.

link   

Originally posted by vkey08

We are NOT under Admiralty Law in the United States, just because a flag has a detcorative fringe does not make it so. That is what all of that is based upon, the fringe on some flags, that are used as decoration to make them look pretty. At one time it meant something, nowadays, it's just decoration, nothing more, nothing less.

Also.... You talk about these people as if they are gods, well the One People's Public Trust is the brainchild of Charles Miller, Miller as previously noted is sitting in a Federal Jail on fraud charges.

SO hmmm... Blindly accept what a convicted fraudster has to say (IE: Miller's OPPT) OR what common sense says... Which is that he is not to be trusted.. You left that little important tidbit out when you ranted away about how moral and wonderful the OPPT is.
edit on 13-2-2013 by vkey08 because: autocorrect i hate it.

I don't care about the stupid flag. What I care about is how the system really works, I mean REALLY works. I told you that you are foreclosed. No entity rebutted the statements. This next part is your courtesy notice, in short: You are now operating in unlimited liability against the People, when you act against them. No corporation or agency stands between you, and common law / universal law now. The rest is simple a charade that hasn't been told to stop yet.

Miller...you keep bringing this up. Miller is not a Trustee.

Also I don't think of them as gods. I think you should know by now that I view each and every human as EQUAL.

People are having a real problem with the word Equal and the concept behind Equality on this board!

link   
reply to post by Honor93

If it was simply a question of demanding 5th amendment rights, then fine, I would not dismiss it, that is a Constitutional Right, and therefore would be followed.

they are saying that the FBI etc are illegal and therefore have no authority over them as they foreclosed upon them, and dont' have to submit to them as an authority.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I just know who I AM. Are you familiar with the I AM within you? The inner divine self that is YOU? If not, no big deal but it may become one as you age. Knowing who you really are is a journey, and one that nobody else can take for you. Internally, you must do this on your own.

There are many, many people I've met on ATS who know their I AM.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

We are NOT under Admiralty Law in the United States, just because a flag has a detcorative fringe does not make it so. That is what all of that is based upon, the fringe on some flags, that are used as decoration to make them look pretty. At one time it meant something, nowadays, it's just decoration, nothing more, nothing less.

Also.... You talk about these people as if they are gods, well the One People's Public Trust is the brainchild of Charles Miller, Miller as previously noted is sitting in a Federal Jail on fraud charges.

SO hmmm... Blindly accept what a convicted fraudster has to say (IE: Miller's OPPT) OR what common sense says... Which is that he is not to be trusted.. You left that little important tidbit out when you ranted away about how moral and wonderful the OPPT is.
edit on 13-2-2013 by vkey08 because: autocorrect i hate it.

and this opinion comes from where exactly ?
i read the EO, the subsequent military applications and the approved use of certain flags under certain conditions, have you ?

and what does Miller's conviction for check kiting have to do with the sovereigns ?
everyone makes mistakes so how does his personal mistake reflect on every sovereign American ??

and, i notice you seem to be avoiding Maxwell's contributions, why ?
and, last i checked he was never jailed for any sovereign activity or teaching, why not ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Maybe just maybe, it is a good time to discuss the Papal Bulls and the claims (much like the UCC claims in fact its the same principle) made on them.

If everyone knows the truth about the claims made by the Pope through conquest, perhaps that would clarify everything.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I am whatever I say I am and if I wasn't why would I say I am?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I don't know enough about Maxwell to make an intelligent comment one way or the other. I'm being honest, I just don't know much about the man, i'm attempting to find out as I was responding.

As for Miller, he just moves from one scam to another, it wasn't simple check kiting there was much more to his conviction, and the guy he learned from, woah nelly he's not ever gonna get out.

The problem is, while the base thought may be good, freedom from all of the horrendous regulation and burden we all carry, the actions of the leaders really put them all in a bad light, and all it takes is another group led by a Miller to cause everything we all work for (Getting the Government to accept it's responsibilities) to go down the drain.

As for the flag, there are varying degrees of stupidity regarding the fringe, that EO is not the end all be all decision on it, and courts have stated (I have to dig out the SCOTUS decision) that the fringe is also a decorative indoor thing, and it should not be used as a tell of Admiralty law.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The FBI is not illegal, it doesn't exist. The FBI is a conjuring of the imagination invented for the purpose of enforcing the belief in other imaginary rulers. The people of the FBI exist, they believe in laws that do not exist and they purpose themselves with forcing others to believe as they do. The people of the FBI make it their job to enforce the rules of a false king, a false god, laws that do not exist.

They are servants to a false ideology. They believe that everyone must believe in their god, false ideology, or face their wrath. They serve the law, they serve a non-existent imaginary friend.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

If it was simply a question of demanding 5th amendment rights, then fine, I would not dismiss it, that is a Constitutional Right, and therefore would be followed.

they are saying that the FBI etc are illegal and therefore have no authority over them as they foreclosed upon them, and dont' have to submit to them as an authority.
who is demanding anything ?
it is a formal request which is well within the rights of the accused.

rights are not demanded, they are EXERCISED which is exactly what OPPT seems to be promoting.

ah, and i do notice that behind the keyboard bravado, you would concede ... now why is that ?

the FBI is an UnConstitutional entity but that doesn't stop if from functioning within its own construct does it ?

edit: "illegal" isn't really the correct term because it was legally constructed, however, it is operating outside the Constitutional restrictions placed upon such entities.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Honor93 because: strike "illegal" and replace w/UnConstitutional

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I would like to thank all posters for or against (or heck, on the fence) about this topic for all being kind to each other at least as much as possible in a heated talk, and I would like to thank the moderators for allowing this topic to flesh out. It needs to breathe, heal, and be dealt with. Thank you. If we stay clear of ad-hominems and "keep on the ball" as a mod said, I think we can do this.

In other news, I realize there is a huge problem with the disagreement that we are under Admiralty Law, which is one of the principles of how this could all even happen on the Earth, and how the UCC and its principal-agent relationship with dark systems (systems you and I can't access but they exist to power the system) could all exist. So, what I am working on in the background is a set of court cases or some form of real proof that indeed this is true. This will take TIME. Lots of time I imagine, because much has been lost over the years.

But thanks again all for staying out of personal attack mode.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

if you believe there is such a USSC decision then please, share.
from what i've read, if it were 'different', then it would be reflected in the Military Manual, which it is not.

regardless what USSC has or has not ruled, the EO has never been repealed, replaced or re-written, hence it is in full effect.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Please then explain why Miller is the debtor in all of the OPPT's filings then.. I know he's not a trustee, but he's the one behind it all or they wouldn't be using his name..

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yay I think I found it. So many deleted Youtube videos but luckily I think this is a preserved copy.

Santos Bonacci is in my opinion, a brilliant being.

I need to watch this first to make sure it is on topic to what I wanted to bring up about how this all happened (with the Vatican starting the claim against us), but here's the link while I dig in myself.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Please then explain why Miller is the debtor in all of the OPPT's filings then.. I know he's not a trustee, but he's the one behind it all or they wouldn't be using his name..

Because being a DEBTOR is not a good thing!

You don't want to be a DEBTOR! Those are the accused, yet unrebutted! Sorry for the exclamation points here, but it is really, really important that everyone understand who is the accused in this.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

By that logic the One People are also Debtors... since they are listed with Mr Miller, and therefore it's not a good thing and they are shooting themselves in the foot.. Your own logic, if being listed as the debtor is bad, then the people's trust which is for the One People by the Creator (whatever that means) are the debtors as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong document and have the debtors misunderstood for the purpose of the document you reference? Typically in the other docs, the DEBTORS are in caps, because they are the accused corps. The document you are referencing looks to be a different one. Is this the one that discusses the caretaking of Earth?

Now we have a great question here so what I will do is find a way to get an answer. I'll ask, what the hell is Charles C. Miller doing on these files.

Hold me to finding out but it may take some time to get it answered.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm coming to this very late, but, I have a question...

so, is the point of this whole OPT thing to get everything for free - without having to give anything for it? So, if I want a 10,000 square foot mansion with marble floors and crystal chandeliers, under OPT rule, I should be able to move in for free? And I should be able to go to a furniture store and pick up all the teak, Italian leather and custom-made furniture I want - for free? And I can go pick up a Ferrari, all tricked out, for free? And all the people that worked to build that mansion, and that furniture and the car have to do it for no money? And, I am lazy, so I'm free to not work, but can still get all those things, because all those other people are willing to work for free?

If that's all true, sign me up!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join