It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

he was referring to the ATS ip address and the several years old april fools prank we stupidly pulled on the site.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Who are the shareholders if the USA is a corporation?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by Hefficide

Are you stating that the government of the US is not a corporation? Can you state beyond a reasonable doubt that this country's government IS NOT on any books as a corporation?

The government *HAS* a corporation, but does not exist solely *AS* a corporation. As I understand it, this is the case with most countries.
well if that's true, then why can't an 'individual' exercise their 'corporation' equally ?

You're going to have to clarify the question a bit here, because there's a million ways I could attempt to answer that. Elaborate, be a bit more specific

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Who are the shareholders if the USA is a corporation?

That is a very good question. I do not believe it is we the people as it would have been intended!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Are you stating that the government of the US is not a corporation? Can you state beyond a reasonable doubt that this country's government IS NOT on any books as a corporation?

Yes, I can state that as far as I am aware, that beyond any reasonable doubt the actual Government of the United States is NOT on any books as a C Corp or an S Corp or even a 50(?) C Corp.

Okay, so let me rephrase. Is any form of representative government of this nation listed anywhere as a corporate entity?

If either are true, then people should be able to use these same "laws" or rules or what ever you want to call them, in reverse. Is that not correct?
edit on 14-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

There is an animal known as a Municipal Corporation, but that's a special kind of corporation that does not use the Uniform Commercial Code to operate, It's mainly the way towns and cities have some limited home rule over themselves, separate from the state they are in. So that's about the only example I can think of where a government would be listed as a corporate entity. (I need to say that i can think of loudly though)

Oh and an aside Ajay, I never suggested in any way that people don't investigate all of this on their own, I dunno if you saw my posts both defending you (as I did twice) and agreeing that if you really wanna know, then the best thing is to do your own research... I also added that you need to also research the ones stating it's a fraud as well though, so you can see both sides of the coin..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by vkey08

he was referring to the ATS ip address and the several years old april fools prank we stupidly pulled on the site.

I remember that
It was quite amusing... and still from what i can see discussed elsewhere as being the perfect prank to hide your evil nefarious purpose

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I don't have a nefarious purpose, I have a special purpose.

By the way, for those of you wondering, I never got my gold and nobody every posted a copy of the trust document that names the trustees.

did anyone else get their gold?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

As I stated early on and in the other thread about the OPPT, I have looked over most information available. I also stated that I was originally on the fence about it until these threads appeared. As for standing behind me, thank you for your support and concern. One can never have too many allies but as my sig. says, question everything, trust no-one. No offence intended but one can't be too careful either.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Well it's not really a I want you to trust me issue, someone called you a troll and I felt it was WAY out of line.. Just a normal reaction

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
that's a really strange answer.
why would i borrow what doesn't exist in the first place ?

ETA -- and to take that one step further, if i trade property for property, what business is it of the government ?
they are tasked with protecting my rights, not restricting or infringing upon them.

Nothing you just typed is making any sense.

I have no idea what point you're attempting to make.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i did not receive my gold either, and I was really hoping I could have gotten a brand new fully equipped Mac Pro to do CG stuff on with it, and buy the 1 million dollar house with the indoor swimming pool that's for sale down the road..

Drat..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Well thank you kindly! My philosophy has always been, "sticks and stones" one of the best lessons my parents ever passed on to me. I know the truth of my conviction and that is really all that matters, right?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

you don't need to buy the house, just file a ucc doc and claim it.

if they don't rebut, it's yours

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Nah... if everyone got the amount of gold promised, it'd be worth just about nothing. You couldn't sell it for enough to have it carted away.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
did anyone else get their gold?

Did I get a big shiny bar dropped off at my house?? Nope.

But I did get a six pack of Ranger IPA which, to me, is just like gold.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

dosen't matter because the only people who could receive that quantity of gold without being buried by it are the super wealthy who have lots of homes and land to store it on.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Through all of this OPPT business and opinions presented in the threads, I will continue to examine and assess the information available. Thank you to staff and all who have contributed to the topic. Though things like hope are of little to no substance, I would like a shinning ray of light to see me through this existence. Peace to all and good fortune!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I got sidetracked by other things and lost track of this thread for a bit. If you're researching - add this link to your list. It's not Youtube or a blog though... It's a University.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

rather elaborate, how 'bout you explain the effects of the Treaty of 1783 ... that should answer the question without re-phrasing it.

also why, coincidentally,
that same year, the division of Admiralty was established in the UK Parliament ?

if you are not aware of either, perhaps these will help ... source
i wonder how many ppl know just how important "Sandy Hook" is to our own history ??

Earl Howe

In 1776 he was appointed to the command of the North American station, where, in his sympathy for the colonists, he tried conciliation. When France declared war and sent a powerful squadron under the Count d’Estaing, Howe was put on the defensive, but he baffled the French admiral at Sandy Hook and defeated his attempt to take Newport in Rhode Island by a fine combination of caution and calculated daring. On the arrival of Adm. John Byron from England with reinforcements, Howe left the station in September, returning to England.

and before someone says the Admiralty Board existed long before, yes, it did ... so, why then the need for a specific Division whose creation just happened to coincide with the signing of the Treaty ??

or you could just dispute this ... source
or this one

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Thank you kind sir! I would not be well rounded in my thought process if did not look at all information available. Again, thank you for the input and I would like say that it is commendable for this topic to be allowed to re-enter the the forum for further discussion as many would have likely left their membership behind had it not.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join